News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Tyler-Katie and Kelly fight for the lead in the play

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: For Tyler-Katie and Kelly fight for the lead in the play
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 03:46:00 AM »

Katie- 5'2",  125 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 04:16:01 AM »

Kelly- 5'8", 150 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 04:18:11 AM »

Katie and Kelly both want the lead part

Katie and Kelly have both been dreaming of getting the lead part in their school's play ever since they were freshman. Now they both are ready to be the lead but one thing stands in their way......each other. Practices have been getting heated lately as both girls want nothing other then to beat the other out. Finally, Katie gets in Kelly's face and pushes her, "Bitch, I've had enough. We're both good enough for the lead. If you don't let me have it, I'll beat the shit out of you until you let me have it. Kelly immediately looks down to Katie and starts laughing put loud, "a little girl like you thinks she can beat me up? If you don't back off I'll squeeze you until you can't breathe and you'll be worshipping at my feet."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 04:20:14 AM »

Katie wants to fist fight Kelly for the part

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 04:21:46 AM »

Kelly is much bigger and stronger than Katie and she laughs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 04:24:27 AM »

Katie takes her right fist and she punches Kelly “bang,” right in her teeth. She splits Kelly’s lower lip open, and blood is trickling from Kelly’s lips. Kelly has this puzzled look on her face. It seems as if nothing like this has ever happened to her before, and she doesn’t know what to do. She puts her hands on her hips and she gives Katie a really nasty look. Katie doesn’t give Kelly much of a chance to think and with her left fist she hits her. She punches Kelly “bang,” right in her nose, making Kelly’s nose bleed, she’s so pissed off the really wants to beat Kelly up. Katie screams, “I’m going to knock you into a bloody, crying, blubbering bitch, and,” but Kelly’s face turns beet red and Kelly loses her temper, and before Katie can finish what she was saying, Kelly lunges right at Katie. She just goes plowing into Katie, full force, and Katie isn’t ready for her. She grabs Katie’s dress with both of her hands and she lifts Katie up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air, and she shoves Katie back hard. So hard that Katie’s dress rips right off of her in Kelly’s hands as she goes stumbling backwards like a limp little floppy doll on her high heels until “bam, her body hits the cement wall of the cinder block wall of the studio and “bang,” her head does too. 

Katie bounces up off of the wall, and she’s just standing there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering. Kelly has her hand to her face and seeing the blood she becomes even more infuriated. She shows Katie the blood on her fingers screaming, “Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch.” Kelly grows even more infuriated and she goes right after Katie again. She reaches both of her hands out ready to lace them into Katie’s hair, but Katie quickly raises her right foot up and she kicks Kelly right in her stomach. “OOFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Kelly, and Kelly grabs her stomach as she leans forward, backing away from Katie. Katie goes right after Kelly, and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Kelly’s nose. Kelly’s head swings back and forth and now blood is rolling from Kelly’s nose. Katie grabs Kelly’s dress and she rips it halfway down and Kelly’s white bra is exposed in front of everyone. Katie starts to pull her left fist back to punch Kelly’s face, but Kelly is infuriated and she screams, “my dress,” as she reaches out and she grabs  Katie by her hair with both of her hands and she hoists her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air. Katie gets this totally shocked look on her face as Kelly starts screaming, “You’re going to be very sorry you started fuckin trouble with me Katie you stupid little bitch. I’v been waiting a long time now to knock the shit out of you and teach you to keep that big fuckin mouth of your shut. You always try to dominate me and intimidate me you stupid little cxnt, but that is over, now I’m going to dominate you. I’m going to make you lick my feet you stupid little bitch, right in front of everyone, I’m,” but Katie’s has an explosive temper and her face is beet red and Katie balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes her fist “bang,” right into Kelly’s nose again.

Kelly just gets this shocked and startled look across her face as she lets go of Katie’s hair and she stumbles backwards on her high heels and now blood is really rolling from her nose. Katie is like an enraged lunatic and she goes right after Kelly again. She pulls her left fist back to punch Kelly in her face again, but this time Kelly is ready for her. Kelly reaches up with her right hand and she grabs Katie’s wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Katie’s chin. She hits her so hard that you can hear Katie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and Katie is seeing fuckin stars for a second as her head snaps back, and Katie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Kelly goes right after her and she leaps right onto Katie, wrapping her legs around Katie’s waist, tackling Katie to the ground.

Katie is on her back and Kelly has her big, muscular legs wrapped around Katie’s waist and she starts squeezing Katie hard and tight. Katie’s ribs are aching and Katie lets out a loud “UUUMMPH.” As she tries to twist so she can get away, but Kelly’s legs have her trapped, and Kelly leans forward and she grabs Katie’s hair and she sits her up, screaming, “I’m going to squeeze all the air out of you and make you beg me to let you suck my feet. I’ll sit my wet, hot pussy right on that big fuckin mouth of your Katie you stupid little bitch, and make you lick me into an orgasm, right in front of everyone.” You can definitely tell from the look on Katie’s face that she is in real pain as Kelly is squashing her ribs with her big, strong legs. Katie moans “AAAHHH,” as she tries to pull Kelly’s legs away with both of her hands, but Kelly squeezed even harder almost lifting Katie up off of the cement floor.

Katie made a hard tight fist with her right hand and she pounded it “bam,” right into Kelly’s nose again. Katie couldn’t put my strength behind her punch, but it was hard enough to make Kelly’s nose bleed even harder and to force Kelly to lose some of the power she was using to squeeze all the air out of Katie, and Katie is gasping for air as she cries out, “let go.” Katie tries to pull herself out from between Kelly’s legs, but Kelly starts to squeeze her legs tighter again. Katie smashes Kelly “bang,” right in her nose again screaming, “I’ll knock your face in, let go or I’ll break your fuckin nose.”
Katie can feel Kelly’s legs start to loosen up and Katie “AAHH,” gasps in a huge gulp of air, but Kelly shoves Katie’s shoulder’s back, knocking Katie flat on her back on the cement, and she leaps right onto Katie’s stomach. “OOFF,” she knocks the air right out of Katie and now Katie is really gasping for air. Kelly sits up on Katie’s stomach and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she wrenches Katie’s head up off of the floor and then she shoves her head back down “bang,” smacking it right against the hard cement. Katie is fuckin startled, helping her to start to regain her breath and she feebly cries out, “Get off of me.” Kelly yanks her head up screaming in Katie’s face, “You want a punch fight you stupid little bitch.” She lets go of Katie’s hair with her right hand and she smashes Katie really hard, “bang,” right in her nose. Blood starts rolling from Katie’s nose, and Kelly laughs as she screams, “Now who’s face is going to get knocked bloody you stupid little bitch. I’ll punch fight you until you’re all bloody and crying and blubbering like the pathetic little bitch that you are.”

Katie starts bucking and kicking and trying to knock Kelly off of her, but Kelly takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katie’s nose again. Katie stops bucking and kicking, and then she tastes her blood and she cries out, ‘I’m bleeding,” as she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fuckin fat cow.” Katie manages to raise her right hand up and she grabs Kelly’s breast and she digs her long, sharp fingernails right into Kelly’s breast, right through her bra. Kelly screams in pain “AAAAHHHH,” and you can see bloody red nails marks on Kelly’s white bra as Kelly leaps up off of Katie trying to get to her feet, but she trips and she falls over onto her ass messaging her aching breast. Katie sits up and slowly the two woman get to their feet to fist fight each other again.

Kelly puts her hand to her bloody bra and she looks at Katie screaming, ‘you’re going to be very sorry when I’m finished with you bitch.” Katie raises her fists up like a fuckin man screaming, “Alright, you wana fight, you really wanna fight, let’s settle this once and for all.” Kelly raises her fists up too, and the two woman just and there on the stage, with a big crowd of their friends gathered around them cheering, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. Katie raises up onto her toes and she starts dancing around Kelly. She fakes a right fist at Kelly’s face, and Kelly quickly raises her right hand up to block it. Katie backs away, dancing around until she steps in closer faking another right fist to Kelly’s face. Kelly raises up to block her punch and Katie quickly steps back a step, and she sends her left fist right at Kelly’s face. Kelly raises up her right hand and grabs her wrist in mid air and she takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katie’s nose. Katie’s nose starts gushing blood and tears start rolling from Katie’s eyes and Katie cries out, “STOP, I’M BLEEDING,” as her head snaps back, but
As Katie’s head comes back forward again, Kelly takes her left fist and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Katie’s nose again. You can hear the bone of Katie’s nose crack and break and blood is dripping from Katie’s nose. Tears start streaming down Katie’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Katie is scared. She starts crying out, “Please, you broke my nose. You win , you fuckin win, you can have the lead part in the play, please stop,” but Kelly is enraged, her face is beet red and she’s not going to stop. She grabs Katie’s bra and she rips it right off of her chest. The crowd is screaming as Katie’s breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. Kelly grabs Katie’s hair with both of her hands and she pulls Katie first onto her hands and knees, and then pulls her over onto her back. Katie offer absolutely no resistance as Kelly stands over her and lowers her panties. Kelly holds her thick hair bush just inches over Katie’s face screaming, “Kiss it bitch. Kiss my cxnt. You thought you were so fuckin tough.“ Katie raises her wobbly head up off of the floor of the stage and right in front of everyone she kisses Kelly’s pussy. The crowd is going crazy. Kelly screams, “Kiss it again bitch and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Katie is kissing Kelly’s pussy over and over again, and Kelly’s pussy is getting hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter.

Kelly screams “Lick me into orgasm Katie, right in front of everyone. Katie is obedient and she sticks her tongue into Kelly’s soaking wet pussy and she licks her until Kelly starts ‘OOOOHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Katie’s face. Kelly gets up and screams, “now say it, say I am the lead in the play bitch.’ Katie’s face is covered in Kelly’s juices and her tears and sweat and black eye makeup and blood, and Katie cries out, ‘You’re the lead in the play Kelly………………