News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for stories about biker chicks

• 2 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Looking for stories about biker chicks
« on: March 18, 2018, 12:04:23 PM »
I am looking for stories about tough looking biker chicks. Or tough looking cops, cowgirls big and sexy. But when they fight they get an unbelieveble ass whipping and turned out to be big wimps.
:) I also love it when they are whipped get stripped naked and they wear funny panties. Big panties with prints that will make them look extra stupid.

I hope you readers can help me.

Raycat

Offline bustyblond

Re: Looking for stories about biker chicks
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 01:34:14 AM »
Oh my ! Where do I begin I literally was laughing when reading your post . I have one
And it fits into what your asking .
Long story short my husbands friend t work cheated on this bleached blonde bimbo
She?s a a pretty women I?ll govd her that but fake tits fake lips and a total C!
My husbands Friends wife is nicest woman you ever met she was pretty upset at what happened but this bitch threatened to kick her ass and basically taunted her . She?s a biker gal she thinks she?s tough a hardass and comets got back to her they I called her a homewrecking whore/slut.
Well the skit heard and challenged me to a fight asking me to say somethings to her face .
I was at the beach not far from where she?s from and she and her new man come up she?s on bike and gets off coming at me cursing and talking sh? I am 5ft 9 she?s 5ft 2 the dumb bitch comes at me and goes to grab top of my hair , and I pop her and knees buckle she goes done I get on top and beat her ass.  Quickest fight I ever had in my life literally was over in less than a minute and she was begging me to stop. I laugh now the biker babe worh the big fake tots gets her ass jaded to her by the 49 year old mom of 3! #dumbbitch