News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CROSSDRESSER/T-GIRL SEEKING ARRANGED IRL FIGHT

• 0 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
CROSSDRESSER/T-GIRL SEEKING ARRANGED IRL FIGHT
« on: September 06, 2021, 07:08:53 AM »
Well with the Covid numbers going down and vaccinations becoming more available I thought I’d resume my quest for a “in real life fight”. I’m looking for a specific kind of arranged prize fight boxing match, Kind of a cross between real and fantasy. First, I’m looking for a big strong Lady who knows how to BOX, I want her to be able to physically dominate me, match my strength and ability and capable of knocking me on my ass. A body builder would be great. I’m 5’10’’, 155lbs.  I live outside Los Angeles CA. fight must be in Southern Calif. I’m a crossdresser/T-Girl, a man who identifies and dress’s as a woman. I like to fight as a woman dressed in sexy clothes and lingerie. I’d like my opponent to dress in a sexy style too. That being said, you can dress as you see fit just please no sports bra or baggy shorts. Rules can be negotiated later but I’d like it as rough and aggressive as possible while keeping it safe and sane. If you’d like to have a friend or 2 in attendance that’s fine with me as well if you’d like to film it. If you accept this challenge I figure that’s worth $250.00, now if you can host I’ll add $100.00. (if not, I’ll work something out) Every time you knock me down I’ll add $20.00 and if you’re able to send me to la la land I’ll add $50.00. My hopes are for this to take places around June 2021. Also, if you have a friend who would like to join in (female only) I be happy to take you both on in a tag team handicap match. The only change would be instead of $250.00 for 1 I’d go $200.00 each. If you’d like to add “stakes” that’s cool too. None of this is cast in stone and can be negotiated.

Thanx in advance!!!
Vicky