News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2459 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2415 on: March 10, 2024, 09:57:57 AM »
I'm on a roll! (Let me know if you have anyone you wanna see in one of these. If your favorite is obscure, even better! As someone whose favorite never gets written about... I got you.)

Chloe Moretz vs Selena Gomez

{alt}

"Shortass bitch!" Selena Gomez shouted at her downed opponent.

To be fair, Selena did have half an inch on Chloe Moretz. The crowd found the amusing side though. Chloe didn't. She leapt to her feet and slammed both palms into Selena's chest, compressing those big orbs and sending her stumbling backwards.

"Fatass bitch!" Chloe retorted.

Chloe was about to get another word out, but she wasn't paying enough attention to Selena's fists. One snapped right under Chloe's chin. It rocked her.

Chloe staggered, eyes blinking. Arms flailing slightly for balance. Then Selena followed up. Her right fist crashed across Chloe's jaw. The diminuitive actress stumbled all the way to the ropes and leaned heavily against them.

Selena had a little fun. She was grinning as Chloe tried to steady herself using the ropes. Those ropes were taking most of her weight. As Chloe leaned, Selena nonchalantly shoved the top rope from a few meters away. The rope swung outwards and Chloe slipped. She yelped in surprise as she fell straight through the ropes. But somehow, as the ropes swung back together, they caught her. Chloe was suspended in the ropes, her front half dangling over the apron and her lower half wiggling over the canvas. Her ass up in the air was too enticing an invitation.

Selena stepped over and *SMACK*! Whacked Chloe's ass with her open palm. Chloe wriggled in the ropes. Selena spanked her again. And again. Chloe bounced in the ropes with each smack. Then, one extra heavy thwack sent Chloe careening out of the ropes and tumbling out of the ring.

Chloe laid on her back on the floor. Selena leaped over the ropes and straight down onto Chloe's tummy feet first. "GAHHHHH!!" Chloe's eyes went wider than ever.

"Haven't heard you talk shit in a while, midget." Selena scoffed at her floundering, barely shorter opponent.

Selena dragged Chloe up by her hair and leaned her back against the ringside. Chloe kind of swayed, looking woozy. The ring the only thing keeping her standing.

Selena really leaned into this one. She dragged her whole right arm back, her eyes laser focused on Chloe's dazed face. Then she lunged forwards. Her fist blasted through Chloe's face.

The crowd collectively winced at the sound of knuckle on face. Chloe's yes crossed, then went blank. She rocked back, then forward. And fell face first at Selena's feet.

Selena threw her hands in the air, a massive grin on her face, as the crowd burst into raucous cheers. She stood over a completely unmoving Chloe Moretz. Chloe's body didn't even twitch. She was out like a light. And Selena was soaking it all in.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2416 on: March 10, 2024, 12:02:29 PM »
Danielle Herrington vs Camille Kostek

{alt}

“Hey!! Stop!” Camille Kostek shrieked in surprise as she felt fingers tug at her bikini top string.

Danielle Herrington wore a wicked grin. And she didn’t stop. She pulled swiftly on that string. And the crowd erupted as fabric fell away from Camille’s 34Cs and she bared all. They loved the sight. Danielle seemed to be enjoying it herself.

“Wowee, way to go, Cami, those are nice!” Danielle giggled as she took a moment to enjoy Camille’s freaking out. Camille didn’t seem to know what to do other than panic. She cupped her boobs, figuring what she *should* do is keep some form of modesty. But this made things easy for Danielle. The other bikini clad model moved body-to-body and wrapped her arms around Camille’s torso. Camille’s eyes went wide. And then she was picked up and flung in some kind of belly-to-belly suplex.

There was a loud “Oooffff!” from Camille as she landed hard on her back beneath Danielle. Her bare chest tried to heave with deep breaths, but met some resistance as Danielle’s pair bore down on them. For a moment it looked like they may share a kiss. Those two gorgeous model bodies laying together. Someone in the crowd even called for it. Danielle sadly wasn’t interested.

“Your time’s up, Cami.” Danielle hissed. She pulled Camille up with her as she got back to her feet. Then showed further athleticism as she slung one of Camille’s arms over her shoulder, and lifted her into another suplex, keeping Camille suspended in the air above her a moment, before falling backwards and slamming Camille’s back again into the canvas. Camille bounced off the mat, her limbs flailing, breasts flying.

Danielle wasted no time climbing to the top of the turnbuckle. She was going to end this Sports Illustrated special bikini match right now.

Camille stirred slightly, eyes flickering. She was on her back. And Danielle was now on the top rope. Camille’s eyes never fully opened until Danielle’s full weight splashed down on top of her perpendicularly. The crowd was deafening as Camille’s eyes shot wide and her senses all came to. She felt her leg lifted as Danielle stayed laying across her.

“1….!!”

The crowd was louder than the ref.

“2…!!”

Way louder. Though Danielle only heard the referee.

“3!!!!”

Tears burst from Camille’s tired eyes. Danielle leapt to her feet and straight up that turnbuckle again, arms in the air, soaking in the roars of the adoring crowd. She had done it. She was SI’s best. At least today.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 12:07:09 PM by Jimi »

Offline Nicole S

« Reply #2417 on: March 10, 2024, 04:12:38 PM »
Wonderful stories, Jimi! Your writing style and apparent interests definitely hit me the right way. I love a good, just pure titfight story, hehe. Keep it up, friend!

Sydney Sweeney vs Scarlett Johansson
I also wouldn't mind seeing Kat Dennings try to avenge for fellow MCU mate. ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 04:13:25 PM by Nicole S »

Offline GBS

« Reply #2418 on: March 10, 2024, 09:31:51 PM »
Great writing like always Jimi.

I would like to see Anne Hathaway or Jennifer Aniston in matches.

Also do you do retro fights? I have quite a few favorites that would be great in matches.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 09:37:40 PM by GBS »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2419 on: March 11, 2024, 04:47:29 AM »
I also wouldn't mind seeing Kat Dennings try to avenge for fellow MCU mate. ;)

Kat Dennings vs Sydney Sweeney

{alt}

{alt}

Now this one was billed as a titfight. Kat Dennings had specifically requested it after seeing her buddy ScarJo get her beautiful bust absolutely mashed. And Sydney Sweeney accepted. What was better than humbling one uber-famous pair of MCU tatas? Well, humbling two pairs, of course!

But could she do it? Could Sydney establish herself as one of the most dangerous pairs out there? You bet your ripe melons she could.

Kat was squealing. The grunting and moaning had come earlier. Then yelping. Now she was in a full-blown panic and genuinely squealing at the pressure being applied to her big, but very softened jugs.

Sydney’s arms flexed tighter and tighter as she poured on the pressure in her bear hug. She was grinning right in Kat’s face as their breasts mushroomed together. Kat wanted to escape so badly. She couldn’t comprehend the number Syd’s tits were doing on hers. She was so confident prior to the start of the match. She would make Sydney apologize for what she did to Scarlett. She would make Sydney admit her tits were overrated. Next minute…

Kat screamed as she felt something go in her left breast. She didn’t know what it was, but it didn’t feel good. The roar of the crowd suggested it was visibly obvious too. Then she heard Syd’s voice. “Is that supposed to be all the way down there, Kitty Kat?” Kat was going red. She squirmed and yelled. But she was trapped. The younger star was too strong. Stronger than she looked. And then Kat felt her other breast go. That damn crowd piped up again.

“Kat?? You’re just a big PUSSY!” Sydney laughed, cockier by the minute.

She shoved Kat away. Kat felt relief. For a moment. Then she looked down and screamed. Those weren’t her tits. Surely not.

Teary, panicked eyes rose to meet Syd’s, and Sydney smirked cruelly. She charged at Kat. Kat was frozen. Syd’s jugs SLAMMED against Kat’s broken pair. Kat flew off of her feet and bounced so hard on her back that her flopping tits smacked her in her own face.

Syd stood at Kat’s feet. The same position she took when finishing Scarlett. Arms out wide. The crowd popped. Sydney was ready to finish her second Marvel-lous pair.

Once more, Sydney’s lips curled into a proud smirk. She dropped straight forward. Her currently much more impressive looking breasts hit Kat’s as hard as they had hit Scarlett’s. Kat’s mashed pair mushroomed out, visible bruising already on the flesh draping over her ribs. MCU fans looked away.

Just as Scarlett had done, Kat was now shaking, distraught, and conscious of the damage to her once proud breasts. Sydney kept to her own script, wriggled her way up the bawling brunette, and pressed her huge breasts against Kat’s lips. “Your turn, Kat. Kiss them and admit it.” Sydney made her demands.

Kat did so. Gently kissing Sydney’s breasts as she cried. Marvel fans had left by the time Kat verbally admitted that Sydney was better than anyone in the MCU.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:48:46 AM by Jimi »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #2420 on: March 11, 2024, 06:07:01 AM »
Booo. Kat should have crushed her.

Time for the MCU's real tit-queen, Hayley Atwell, to come in and put Sydney in her place.

(That's one almost tempting enough for me to want to write it...)

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #2421 on: March 11, 2024, 07:25:19 AM »
Booo. Kat should have crushed her.

Time for the MCU's real tit-queen, Hayley Atwell, to come in and put Sydney in her place.

(That's one almost tempting enough for me to want to write it...)

Kat had no chance hehe

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2422 on: March 11, 2024, 07:34:37 AM »
Taylor Swift vs Kendall Jenner

{alt}

{alt}

Revenge.

It wasn’t just a Taylor Swift song. It was a Taylor Swift mentality. It was her current goal. It was this year’s bucket list item. And it was off to a ripping start.

Kendall Jenner was first in her sights and Kendall’s screaming was music to her ears. It sounded so good. Might be a song in it, too.

Kendall’s key asset was her legs. Those long, sexy legs. Well, Taylor had a pair of her own. Thicker, really. How ironic, Taylor using a little thickness to take down one of the Kardashian clan. She found the humor in it, and she giggled as she watched Kendall’s pretty face contort in pain.

Both pairs of legs were wrapped around their adversary’s midsection. Both pairs of legs squeezed. But one pair seemed to be a lot stronger.

Kendall yelped as she felt Taylor’s thighs crush her innards.  Taylor couldn’t help but get lippy. She was enjoying herself. “Come on Kendall. Your legs are all you have. Are you telling me they’re pathetic too? Gee, must run in the family.”

Kendall’s sisters were all watching. Seething. They genuinely thought Kendall’s legs would punish Taylor. And there they were, watching their sister get crushed. By their number one enemy.

The pressure mounted in Kendall’s midsection. Her legs started to slide against Taylor’s belly, growing weaker and weaker. Kendall was tired. The older woman had outlasted her. How embarrassing.

“I… can’t…” Kendall gasped, exhausted. Taylor smirked. “You don’t have to. Just give up, dear. Before my BETTER legs snap your poor weak Kardashislut ribs.”

A tear ran down Kendall’s cheek and she nodded. “I give… I give!”

Taylor was here for revenge, not just a win. She gave a hard squeeze even after the submission. Kendall squealed. Her legs kicked. Completely free of Taylor’s thicker midriff. Taylor caught both ankles. Immobilising Kendall.

“Shhh… shhh… it’s okay Kendall, it’s nap time honey.”

Taylor kept her legs squeezed around Kendall… until Kendall passed out.

Taylor stayed there, grinning into the camera. The challenge was deliberate. She wanted revenge. On every last one of them. “So… which one of you sluts is next?”
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 07:36:14 AM by Jimi »

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2423 on: March 13, 2024, 05:40:22 PM »
2019: Famke Janssen VS Sophie Turner

“It must be difficult – seeing somebody younger in the role while you’re forgotten about.” That was all Sophie had said to Famke at the X-Men: Dark Phoenix premiere. Perhaps it had been a little bitchy but she surely had nothing to fear from a woman in her 50s. How was she to know that the Dutchwoman would resort to physicality so readily?

Sophie now stood pushed up against the wall, Famke’s forearm across her throat.

“Apologise. Now,” commanded Famke, her brown eyes shining menacingly. She seldom got involved in such scraps these days and part of her had truly missed them. “This is your last chance.”

“Get off me, you old bitch!” came the reply. Sophie was no shrinking violet. She pushed Famke hard, creating separation between them and reached up to deliver a hard slap to the taller woman’s face.

“You don’t know who you’re dealing with, old woman,” smirked Sophie as she grabbed a hold of Famke’s hair and pulled. She dragged Famke round by the hair, swapping their positions so it was now the Dutchwoman who was against the wall. “It’s time you learned that times have changed, dear.”

Sophie’s hand shot out to deliver another stinging slap to her opponent but was shocked by the speed at which Famke’s hand flew out to block the blow. Not only that, Famke had grabbed her wrist, twisted it behind her back in a hammerlock and pushed her face first into the wall before Sophie even had time to process what was happening.

“Oooo, a feisty one,” said Famke with a predatory grin as she took Sophie’s head back by the blonde hair and drilled her pretty face straight into the wall.

Such brutality drew a timid cry from Sophie, her hands reaching instinctively for her face as Famke let her crumple to the ground. So preoccupied was Sophie with checking if her nose was broken that she didn’t even realise that the belt had been torn from her dress until she felt it constricting around her throat.

Famke used the younger woman’s thick black belt to yank and drag her around the room by the neck, laughing as the Englishwoman struggled to regain her breath. This went on for about a minute until Famke grew bored of it, Sophie’s fight obviously extinguished anyway. Famke released her rival and stood over her, her size 12 foot hovering menacingly over the younger woman’s face.

“Apologise this time or I really will break your nose,” said Famke matter-of-factly.

The noise that escaped Sophie’s mouth was nothing more than indiscernible mumbling.

“Speak up!” commanded Famke.

“Please,” Sophie whimpered. “I…I’m sorry, I…”

“But it’s too late, isn’t it?” cooed Famke. “You already missed your final chance, didn’t you?” She raised her foot dangerously.

“No!” cried Sophie. “Please, I’ll do anything….Just don’t hurt me anymore.”

Famke grinned at such absolute submission. “You see these legs? They’re long, aren’t they? How long would you say?”

Sophie looked confused and didn’t know what to say. “Er, about 40 inches,” she said hurriedly, not wanting to keep the victor waiting.

“Well if you can kiss the full 40 inches of each of my legs then maybe I’ll forgive you for your… indiscretions.”

Sophie’s mouth fell open. She looked up at Famke as if checking to see that she had correctly understood her orders.

“Of course, if you don’t want to…” began Famke threateningly.

“No, no! I’ll do it. I’ll do it!” came the panicked reply.

With that, Sophie began to kiss the shin of Famke’s left leg. She slowly worked her way up, making certain that the dominant Dutchwoman couldn’t claim she’d missed an inch. As she reached the knee, she heard a satisfied sigh escape Famke’s lips but she dared not look up, she dared not stop. She continued past the knee, her soft lips now caressing Famke’s thigh. On and on she went, up the seemingly never-ending legs until at last she reached the top.

“And the other one,” said Famke curtly as she shoved Sophie back down again.

Sophie had come to this premiere to celebrate what she hoped would be the biggest success of her career but as she slumped to the floor, she couldn’t help but realise it had become her biggest disgrace. With no alternative on offer, she swallowed her pride once again and began to worship Famke’s right leg.

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2424 on: March 13, 2024, 07:40:44 PM »

2019: Famke Janssen VS Lena Headey

Lena had always viewed herself as a kind of mentor figure to the younger women who worked alongside her on Game of Thrones. So it was with utter shock and sheer rage that she reacted when Sophie Turner told her how Famke Janssen had defeated and humiliated her. This was an insult that couldn’t be allowed to stand and Famke was going to pay dearly for her cruelty.

At least, that was what Lena thought when she pushed her way into Famke’s apartment mere days after the Dutchwoman’s earlier altercation with Sophie. Now, five minutes after she had barged in uninvited, Lena wasn’t so sure of herself.

“You dare come into my own home and threaten me?” snarled Famke, clearly enraged by Lena’s temerity. Her fist connected with Lena’s gut, doubling her over. “That brat got nothing more than she deserved, and now you will suffer the same fate.” She flung Lena to the floor, her back landing hard.

But Lena had come prepared for a fight and bounced back up with a scowl. “You really don’t want to play rough with me,” she said, her voice dripping with menace. “This is where you learn what happens to bullies.”

Lena approached Famke and swung a hard right hand. Her fist connected with Famke’s jaw with a satisfying thud. No sooner had a smug grin began to spread on Lena’s face than it was wiped off. Famke had taken what Lena thought was a mighty blow indeed and seemed completely unfazed by it, her eyes boring into Lena with still more anger than before.

“Pathetic,” said Famke as she shrugged off Lena’s strike. Next, Famke leapt on her opponent like a wild thing. Her whole body was off the ground as she crashed into Lena and knocked her straight to the floor with Famke landing on top of her with a clatter.

“Let’s see if the old legs still have the magic in them,” Famke mused more to herself than anyone else. The wind had been completely knocked out of Lena and she offered only token resistance as Famke adjusted their respective positions, wrapping her incredible, long legs around the torso of the intruder.

Famke squeezed and squeezed, as poor Lena was completely unable to dislodge herself from between the powerful legs. As Lena gasped and groaned in vain, a wicked grin crossed Famke’s lips, obviously pleased that her legs still did indeed have the magic in them.

“Uh…uh..please… Let me go…please,” groaned a panic-stricken Lena.

“You’re done already?” scoffed Famke. “Even little Sophie was tougher than you, you self-righteous hag.” Her bodyscissors hold had always been deadly but even Famke herself was shocked and disgusted by how little Lena had been able to withstand.

Famke rose, leaving the once-fierce Lena trembling and clutching her sides on the floor. Just then, a message came in on Lena’s phone as it sat on the table. It was Sophie. Famke picked up the device and read: “How did it go?” Sophie was asking, clearly having been informed that Lena was going to confront Famke today.

Famke walked back over to Lena’s defeated form and placed a foot on her throat. She took the phone and snapped a photo that she quickly sent to Sophie. Poor Sophie was distraught to open her messages and see an image of Famke’s long leg leading down to her foot which held Lena of all people down to the ground. Sophie considered Lena the strongest woman she knew and she was completely unprepared to see her friend’s face red, tear-streaked and dishevelled – completely defeated.

“We wouldn’t want to lie to dear Sophie, would we?” said Famke playfully. “She deserves to see just how pathetic you are.”

Lena tried weakly to rise at this but Famke’s foot thrust her right back down to the ground with minimal effort.

“Get on your hands and knees and crawl out of my home,” commanded Famke.

The fight beaten out of her, Lena wordlessly obeyed. She crawled slowly towards the front door, with Famke occasionally kicking her ass to hurry her along.

As they reached the door, Famke opened it. She reached down and with surprising strength picked Lena up with one hand on the waistband of her jeans and the other roughly grabbing her shirt.

“Don’t ever show your ugly face here again,” she warned her before tossing her over the threshold like a garbage bag and slamming the door behind her. Lena didn’t need to be told. She had no intention of ever coming face to face with this woman again.

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2425 on: March 14, 2024, 12:17:45 AM »
{alt} {alt}

Avril Lavigne VS Nicole Scherzinger

There was no pent up frustration or long running rivalry between these two, in fact they barely knew each other. They met in a waiting room of all places, each of them there for a shoot with the same photographer. They each took an instant dislike to the other and before they knew it they were locked in combat.

“Come on, munchkin,” taunted Nicole as she delivered a powerful knee to the midriff of the petite Canadian. “I always knew the whole punk rock thing was an act but this is pathetic.” With Avril now doubled over, Nicole lifted a flexible leg up and slammed it down on the back of her adversary, bringing to her knees with a squeal.

With her left hand, Nicole roughly grabbed a hold of Avril’s hair. “Aw, you’re so cute when you’re getting your ass kicked,” she cooed.

But the pop punk princess’ spirit wasn’t extinguished yet. “Get your hands off me, you tramp,” she said with a glare. She threw a fist that connected with Nicole’s stomach but this only succeeded in irritating her enemy.

“You bad little thing,” laughed Nicole without a hint of concern over Avril’s apparent resistance to her. Without further ado, Nicole slapped Avril harshly across the face with her right hand and wrapped the Canadian’s hair still more firmly around her left.

“Let’s beat that spunk out of you, shall we?” whispered Nicole as she leaned in.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Nicole rained down stinging blows to the exposed top of the chest and stomach of the Canadian. “Ooo! That pale skin marks up so well!” cried the overexcited American, amused both by the red handprints now forming on Avril’s skin and the plaintive cries of her captive.

“Let go of me!” screamed Avril. She was trying to sound intimidating, like there would be harsh consequences for Nicole if she disobeyed, but the break in her voice and the tears in her eyes betrayed her true feelings.

“No, I don’t think I will,” replied Nicole nonchalantly. She was having a blast, revelling in her physical superiority over her opponent.

Nicole walked towards a nearby blue armchair, her hand still tangled in Avril’s blonde locks forced her to crawl beside her. She sat down on the chair and took the weaker woman over her knee with minimal difficulty.

“Let’s see this Canadian bacon,” she grinned wickedly as she wrenched down Avril’s leather pants and pink panties, exposing the pert, lily-white rear that lay beneath.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Nicole was spanking her so hard, delighting in seeing the pale skin turn first pink and then a furious red. Tears rolled freely down Avril’s cheeks as she cried out and kicked her legs uselessly.

“Let me go, let me go, let me go!” she screeched.

Finally, Nicole let Avril drop to the floor, rubbing her poor, red butt. The Hawaiian hottie cupped Avril’s chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

“We both know who the better woman is now, don’t we?” asked Nicole, cocking an eyebrow.

Avril nodded timidly, just wanting the experience to be over.

“You are just too cute though,” said Nicole, a hint of seduction creeping into her voice. “And you have been marked by my hands… I just may have to keep you, my little pop spunk princess.”

Avril shuddered and whined at what this could mean and what the depraved Pussycat Doll might do next.

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2426 on: March 14, 2024, 12:08:55 PM »

Part 1: Gal Gadot VS Jenna Coleman

This comic con panel had gone disastrously! Gal had spent the whole time talking over the others, showing particularly little regard for Jenna until it had all got too much for the petite Brit. Jenna was no wallflower and was quite prepared to call out the Israeli right there and then for her arrogant behaviour. Before anyone knew what was going on, harsh words had led to physical violence right there on the stage!

“Give it up, runt,” said Gal as she easily pushed Jenna to the stage floor. “Nobody cares what you have to say, these people are here to see me.”

Jenna rose to her feet. She was aware that she was physically outmatched by the tall Israeli but she refused to let her bully her. “You call yourself Wonder Woman but you’re too insecure to let another woman’s voice be heard,” she spat. “Lynda Carter would be disgusted to be associated with you.”

“You really don’t know what’s good for you,” snarled Gal as she closed the gap to Jenna, towering over her once more.

Hayley Atwell stood to the side of the stage. Part of her wanted to intervene, but she was a believer that these things should be sorted out woman to woman, so she remained quiet for now.

Gal blocked an attempted slap by Jenna and countered with a kick to the guts that doubled the Englishwoman over. Next, she put Jenna’s head between her knees and lifted her up by the stomach so Jenna’s legs were now over gal’s shoulders. Gal executed a textbook powerbomb right there, slamming poor Jenna down, her back landing with a sickening thud on the panel table.

The fans in attendance gasped at such brutality but Gal wasn’t through yet. She turned the barely moving Jenna onto her stomach and tore off her green top revealing a black bra that struggled to contain her breasts.

Gal sat on jenna’s back, splaying the small woman’s arms across her own knees as she grabbed her chin and wrenched back. Gal was tormenting her in a camel clutch!

Jenna was now screaming in the clutch, her resistance broken by the pain in her neck and back. For her part, gal seemed almost lost in the moment. Her only goal now was to inflict pain on the woman who had annoyed her and she was oblivious to how uneasy the crowd was with her sheer viciousness.

“How does it feel to be Wonder Woman’s little bitch?” she asked Jenna but was interrupted by a hand on her shoulder and firm voice.

“Get off of her,” came the voice. It was calm and assured, resonating a commanding tone that expected to be obeyed. Gal looked round and saw Hayley Atwell glaring at her, hands on hips.

“How about you pick on someone your own size, “Wonder Woman”?” Hayley added the honorific sarcastically but when Gal did leave Jenna’s form and stand up to her full height, even Hayley had to admit that she looked every bit an Amazon warrior.

“You want some?” drawled Gal as she approached the new challenger confidently. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”

Part 2: Gal Gadot VS Hayley Atwell

In contrast to the prior affair, this fight was a really hard-fought one. It must have been going 20 minutes and still both gal and Hayley stood, not giving an inch. Their hair was now a mess, their makeup smeared and their clothes torn to ribbons, but still they fought.

“Acknowledge me as Wonder Woman now and supplicate yourself if you want any chance of leaving here with a shred of dignity,” warned Gal. She was breathing hard yet her words had a sense of honesty to them as though she remained as dangerous as ever.

“I’ll acknowledge you as Wonder Girl if you like, or perhaps Wonder Twig,” began Hayley with a grin. “But there’s only one woman in this fight.” As she made this bold proclamation, Hayley removed the torn remains of her pink blouse, freeing the two massive creamy breasts that lay beneath. She smiled both at the thunderous applause that this caused from the enraptured crowd and the almost imperceptible twitch of anger she noticed from her opponent.

Gal discarded what remained of her own dress. “If you think anyone’s impressed by those saggy bags on your chest…” she began before being cut off.

“They’re called breasts, dear,” replied Hayley a little too brightly. “Most women your age have developed them by now.”

Gal slapped Hayley’s face. Hard. The Englishwoman responded in kind. Again and again they exchanged blows. The shots were tremendous, almost as if they were trying to slap the beauty out of the other’s face. Their faces burned, tears filled their eyes and still they slapped, unwilling to give an inch.

Then it happened, quick as a hiccup. Instead of a slap, gal delivered a roundhouse kick that connected with the side of Hayley’s head and caused her to crumple to the floor semi-conscious.

The match looked to be over but gal wasn’t done yet. She descended on Hayley’s prone and not resisting body and used her knees to trap the English rose’s arms by her sides.

“You thought you could body shame me? Me!” screamed Gal at her dazed and confused rival. She brought her two palms crashing down on Hayley’s exposed bosom. The huge boobs seemed to shudder under the impact but they couldn’t have been any more obvious targets for the enraged Gal if they had bullseyes painted in them. Gal continued to slap them this way and that, too hellbent on punishing her foe to savour the moment of victory.

Hayley had now fully regained her senses due to the pain in her boobs, but she found herself unable to dislodge Gal or do anything about her attack. She told herself she wouldn’t give Gal the satisfaction of hearing her scream but that was before her assailant gave up her slap attack and began kneading Hayley’s boobs like fresh dough. She pulled, twisted and stretched the pliable flesh until Hayley did indeed let out a high-pitched scream.

“Please, stop! No more! Wonder Woman please have mercy!”

Hayley’s cries were enough to stop even Gal in her tracks. She had never expected to hear the proud woman making such noises.

Gal drew herself up to her full height, satisfied that the quivering Hayley had learned her place. “I hope this lesson is clear to everyone: don’t cross Wonder Woman,” she said simply. She strode off the stage to uneasy applause from the crowd leaving the broken bodies and spirits of Hayley Atwell and Jenna Coleman behind her.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #2427 on: March 14, 2024, 01:22:11 PM »
Alexa Bliss vs Liv Morgan

No one was particularly looking forward to the falls count anywhere match between Liv and Alexa ; but as the match progressed, the audience (both live and from home) was stunned by the intensity of the fight and the sheer hatred that transpired from the two petite scappers’ appearence.
The  two women brawled in a chaotic and raw way as they  traded blows throughout the arena, even retorting to tacts like scratching, hairpulling  or biting to hurt their opponent.
"It looks like they're fighting for real" was the most common thought among the audience; but the truth was that Liv and Alexa  WERE fighting for real. The backstage hostility between the two women had boiled over to the point of no return and now they had decided to resolve the matter publicly, under the guise of a wrestling match.
In  the control room the staff had realized what was happening; but when they contacted the management about it, they received only one order: "Let them fight".

And so the two women fought and eventually the brawl reached the women’s locker room, both fighters were exhausted and only their rage was giving them the energy to continue.
Liv kicked Alexa  between the legs doubling her over, grabbed her hair and tucked her head between her own legs.
“I’m going to crush your head, you fucking bitch” hissed Liv as she wrapped her arms around Alexa  midsection and trying to lift her for a piledriver.
But Alexa  was not out of the game and, with a burst of energy, stood up lifting the opponent up and over and dropping her behind over a table behind her.
In a regular wrestling match the gimmicked table would have easily broken up; but in this case it was a solid table full of the other wrestlers’ bags and Liv crashed to the floor dragging with her all the stuff that was on the table.

Alexa  struggled to stay on her feet, panting heavily, she looked at her almost unconscious opponent and realized it was her opportunity to finish the match; but she took her time to think how to do it: she didn’t want only to beat the bitch…she wanted to humiliate her!
Looking at the chaos in the locker room suddently Alexa  showed an evil grin as she spotted something that fell off from one of her colleagues bags.
“Well, well, well… seems that someone likesto bring their toys to work.” Said Alexa  lgrabbing the butt plug from the floor and showing it to the camera.
The control room was silent, everyone was waiting for some communication from above. Which didn't arrive.

As Liv groggily tried to get back on her feet, Alexa  went behind her,  pulled down Liv’s panties, shoved the plug in her opponent ass making her squeal and pulled back up back the panties. Then she put her own head under the Liv’ shoulder and with one last titanic effort lift her up and dropped her on her knee with an atomic drop!
Liv let out a blood curdling scream and started to roll on the floor reaching for her backside. But Alexa  wasn’t finished yet and, as Liv was lying face down, grabbed her ankles, sat behind her and pushed her right foot with all her strength against Liv's ass.
Liv screamed from the unbearable pain.
“Stop!” She pleaded “Stop please Alexa  stop!”
“Do you give up???” retorted Alexa .
“Yes! Yes! Please Alexa  stop, let me go!”
“Say it!”
“I give up! I give up!
“Who’s the better woman?” screamed Alexa  as she kept pushing harder and harder.
“You are!”
“Say it loud and clear, let everybody know who is better!”
“ALEXA BLISS IS THE BETTER WOMAN! OH GOD ALEXA PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOO!!!”
Finally satisfied Alexa  relelased her opponent who curled up in a fetal position as the medical staff ran to her.
The audience was so shocked that it took a while to realize the match was over was over and hesitantly starting to cheer for the winner.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 02:26:37 PM by The Italian »

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2428 on: March 14, 2024, 08:09:25 PM »
{alt}

1999: Lucy Lawless VS Jeri Ryan

It had started innocently enough as one media outlet couldn’t resist the opportunity to have two of the biggest female stars of genre TV pose together for a photoshoot. The banter remained jovial as the two discussed who would win in a fight between Xena and Seven but as Lucy bragged about how much she relished the physicality of fight scenes, Jeri had grown more interested. She continued to needle Lucy, suggesting the New Zealander wasn’t so tough when she didn’t have stunt men around to fling themselves whenever Lucy threw a punch. Jeri shoved Lucy hard and suddenly a catfight had erupted.

15 minutes later and the two were still going at it. Lucy held a headlock on Jeri but it was sloppily applied, serving as much as a break to regain her breath as anything that would do actual damage to the blonde. Jeri pushed her off easily and the two stood facing one another. Their faces were flushed and their bra-clad bosoms, long free of the cumbersome dresses they had been wearing, heaved with exertion. No words were spoken, such unnecessary wastes of breath couldn’t be afforded in this even a contest.

Lucy’s right hand shot out, looking for a test of strength. Jeri’s left linked with it and her right hand found Lucy’s left. They were now struggling with all their might to overpower their rival. Their linked hands moved further out to the respective sides as their bodies drew closer. They could each see the determination in the eyes of the other, as well as the beads of sweat continuing to form on their foreheads. Finally, their chests clashed and their breasts pressed together as their entire bodies went to war with each other.

Jeri’s bigger boobs may have been mashing Lucy’s pair but the bigger picture wasn’t looking so good for her. Lucy’s was now overpowering Jeri in their hand battle, contorting the American’s wrists savagely.

A yelp was the only sound that escaped Jeri’s lips as she could feel her arms being overpowered, her fingers and wrists being pulled in ways that God and nature had never intended. She sank to her knees just to try and straighten her arms but her leverage was lost and so was her strength.

“Resistance is futile, bitch,” snarled Lucy as she grabbed the fallen Jeri by the torso and lifted her up once more in a bearhug. The muscles of Lucy’s strong arms rippled as she squeezed any lingering fight out of her opponent. Jeri tried desperately to pry Lucy’s arms off of her. When this failed, she sought to punch Lucy’s back but she was now terribly weak and her blows were too feeble to matter.

Another squeeze and shake from Lucy and Jeri was ready to concede defeat. “OK…you’ve proved your point,” she wheezed but the New Zealander kept the hold applied. “I…I…gi…” Jeri struggled to get the words out. It took an immense amount of willpower just to admit defeat but eventually she was able to choke out the words: “I give up! You win,” which proved good enough for Lucy to let her limp body finally fall.

Lucy placed a triumphant foot between the breasts of her fallen rival. It had been a bitter struggle but in the end the Warrior Princess had triumphed.

“Can’t say it wasn’t fun,” she mused to herself as she walked out the room leaving Jeri alone and gasping on the floor.

{alt}

1999: Lucy Lawless VS Sarah Michelle Gellar

Lucy did indeed have fun in her defeat of Jeri and it was this encounter that inspired her to seek out another genre TV star of the time. Nerds and female fight fans had long wondered who would win in a fight between Xena and Buffy and Lucy and Sarah had agreed to find out for real. It was all arranged, Lucy would arrive on the Buffy set at a given time and the two would throwdown on the set of the show’s library in front of an audience made up of the casts and crews of the two shows.

Lucy, who stood several inches taller than her opponent, had proven herself the stronger of the two, but strength wasn’t everything. Sarah was quick, she connected with a hard kick to Lucy’s thigh which sent a twinge of pain through the bigger woman. Sarah wasn’t exactly a martial artist, but she’d been shown how to throw believable punches and kicks often enough that doing it for real came quite naturally to her now.

“Come on Tall, Dark and Slow,” chided Sarah. “Where’s that skill I’ve heard so much about?”

Sarah smirked as she faked a punch which Lucy moved to block, leaving the New Zealander open to another of her quick kicks. Sarah didn’t care that she was giving up a fair amount in height and weight, in fact she was excited at the prospect of bringing down a larger woman.

Angered, Lucy made a lunge that Sarah ducked out the way of, showcasing her incredible agility and anticipation of her rival’s more cumbersome movements.

“Too slow,” mocked the blonde as she jumped on the back of her opponent, wrapping her legs around Lucy’s torso and her arms below her chin in an attempted sleeper hold.

“You’re like a little gnat,” said the irritated Lucy as she swung this way and that in vain attempts to try to get Sarah off her back. “I will get you though, blondie.”

With that, Lucy backed herself against a nearby wall, squashing Sarah between the wall and her back and causing her to relinquish the sleeper hold. Turning around, Lucy went for a full power punch that Sarah ducked, causing Lucy’s fist to connect with the wall.

At this point, Sarah should have scurried away but she couldn’t resist the chance to slap her increasingly infuriated rival. The slap connected with Lucy’s cheek, but she had been in too close quarters for too long to the powerful New Zealander. As Sarah tried to create distance between them, she felt a sharp yank of her hair that brought her right back to Lucy.

“Your mine now,” said Lucy, her voice laced with menace. She pulled Sarah into her by the hair and trapped her in a tight full nelson. Sarah tried to resist but Lucy’s arms were far stronger than hers. She tried to wriggle free, but the grip was too tight. She even stamped on Lucy’s foot but the brunette seemed entirely unconcerned with this attack too. Sarah began to panic as the pain in her arms grew unbearable.

“Where’s that smart mouth now,” quipped Lucy as the only sounds escaping Sarah now were grunts of pain and exertion. Keeping the nelson applied, Lucy walked Sarah towards the large table in the middle of the room. She picked the so-called Slayer up and drove her face first into the table.

Sarah looked up and the room was spinning around her. The match was, to all intents and purposes, over but Sarah had annoyed Lucy and the brunette sought some extra style points.

Lucy reached down the back of Sarah’s pants and felt the loser’s underwear which she duly grabbed and yanked up as far as she could pull it. Sarah felt a terrible chafing in her womanhood and ass as she endured the powerful wedgie.

Lucy then dragged Sarah across the room by her white panties. When she reached the wall, she lifted Sarah up by the undergarment and hung her from a protruding hook in the wall.

Lucy smiled as Sarah’s body hung uselessly from the hook by her panties. The unforgiving fabric no doubt tearing into the younger woman’s sensitive flesh.

“That’s what you get when you try to make a fool out of me,” spat Lucy as she took a final look at her conquered quarry and strode out of the library, accompanied by her cheering castmates and crew. The red-faced Sarah was left to face her own coworkers as she hung in this humiliating position.

“Someone let me down before…” but Sarah’s whines were interrupted by the noise of fabric tearing, her panties finally having given way to the pressure, sending her tumbling to the ground once more.

{alt} {alt}

1999: Lucy Lawless VS Famke Janssen

She had seen off Ryan and Gellar and established herself as the toughest action heroine on TV but now Lucy faced an even bigger challenge. For the first time she faced a woman taller than herself and with an indomitable reputation similar to her own. The action takes place in a wide open field in the middle of nowhere and both women are in the nude.

As they rolled down into a muddy ditch, neither woman could deny they were revelling in the challenge presented by the other. Oh, they would revel in their eventual victory even more, but there was something exhilarating about facing a woman who was strong enough and dominant enough to provide either of these titans with a real match.

They grappled, both covered in mud, and it was Lucy who was able to slip behind Famke and trap her in a full nelson. Lucy’s arms were incredibly strong and Famke was struggling to get enough purchase on the uneven surface to even attempt to power out of the hold. Thinking quickly, the Dutchwoman kicked up her heel right between Lucy’s legs and succeeded in hitting her assailant right in her most tender region.

Lucy fell to the muddy ground, her hands moving instinctively to her groin. But Famke was on her in a flash. Her right hand flew out and grabbed a hold around Lucy’s throat. The New Zealander was in trouble. As her focus was on prying Famke’s strong fingers from her throat, that left the rest of her body unprotected from Famke’s pummelling blows to the stomach and breasts of the Warrior Princess.

Desperately, Lucy reached out and grabbed two handfuls of her enemy’s hair and pulled her to the ground alongside her. They now lay on their sides in the mud, their bodies entangled in a titanic struggle, Lucy’s piercing blue eyes boring into Famke’s dark pools.

“Do you have any idea of what I’m capable of?” growled Lucy to her would-be conquest.

Much to Lucy’s surprise, Famke seemed amused by this.

“Screaming like a little girl?” smirked Famke to the confused New Zealander.

On that note, Famke seemed to free herself entirely from the bonds of Lucy’s limbs and surge up the way, her long legs coiling around the head of her adversary.

The headscissors was like nothing Lucy had ever felt before. It was like every headache she’d ever had all at once. It was like her skull was being ground into mush and her brain was exploding. Trying to budge the Dutchwoman’s legs was a fruitless endeavour. Trying to resist at all was a fool’s errand.

“I give!” she called out. When that failed to move her attacker, she had no choice but to scream at the top of her lungs just as Famke had predicted.

Famke released the hold at sat there for a minute, gleeful at having defeated a worthy adversary. Lucy just hoped the throbbing in her head would stop.

“You’re a hell of a fighter,” she said, turning to Famke. “I truly respect you.”

Famke stood up and took Lucy by the hair. “Let’s make one thing clear,” she snarled as she turned around slowly. She pushed Lucy’s head into her own naked ass, shaking her tight, mud-streaked behind in her opponent’s face.

“I have no respect for you. None.”

Lucy was shocked and disgusted as she was pushed down to the ground once more. Famke then took her naked size 12 foot and pressed Lucy’s humiliated face down into the mud. This was one defeat she’d never forget.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 08:09:59 PM by BlueRoses »

Offline BlueRoses

« Reply #2429 on: March 15, 2024, 08:29:03 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Shakira VS Jennifer Lopez (Kiss My Ass)

It had been all smiles at the Superbowl LIV half-time show but privately the two pop divas had been going all out to upstage the other. When they arrived backstage, each woman had expected the other to admit the superiority of her own dance moves and ass but when neither one was willing to pay tribute to her fellow performer the two superstars went to war, electing to settle their differences in a Kiss My Ass match!

Their sparkly costumes hung uselessly from their bodies in tatters, collateral damage from what had been a knock down, drag out clash of epic proportions. An exhausted Shakira was crawling away from the vindictive Bronx native who had just struck her down with a kick to the ribs.

“You have no ass at all, Putina,” J.Lo scolded her as she watched her crawl. “I can’t believe you have the nerve to parade this little thing about like it impresses anybody."

“Size isn’t everything,” retorted Shakira through gritted teeth, the pain shooting through her body. “You’d give either one of those fat cheeks to be able to move it like I can.”

“Bambina tonta,” snorted Jennifer as she connected with a sharp *SMACK* to Shakira’s quickly reddening behind. The nasty blow caused something to snap within Shakira and she responded by swivelling round and swinging her short but powerful right leg as hard as she could, sweeping the legs right out from under J.Lo and causing her to land on that famous butt.

As Jennifer got on her hands and knees, Shakira was suddenly upon her like the She Wolf she claimed to be. She slapped and scratched at Jennifer's face, causing her to cry out, before spitting on her and driving her right knee into J.Lo's head.

When she finally let up, Jennifer was dazed and confused. The knee strike had rocked her completely and she appeared totally unable to offer any resistance to her Colombian conqueror. Jennifer lay starfished on the floor as Shakira descended on her once more, this time to yell in her face.

“You know the rules, Pig!” she shouted at her. “You lose the match, you kiss my ass!”

But J.Lo wasn’t puckering up. Whether she was unwilling or just confused from the blow she'd taken to her head, Shakira didn’t wait to find out. She sat her gorgeous, golden ass on Jennifer’s face and began to wiggle and grind those hips as only she can.

J.Lo couldn’t imagine a worse fate! The bouncing and grinding! The smell! And worst of all, the very fact that she was being used like this.

Jennifer’s muffled cries served as nothing more than stimulation for the Colombian who was now thoroughly enjoying herself. "This is what I think of you, you piece of arrogant American trash," she gloated. Jennifer was tormented like this for a matter of minutes, just able to gobble up the occasional breath of air she was afforded to keep herself conscious – though she half wished she wasn’t!

At last, Shakira got off of her and stood up. She arched her back in silent invitation to J.Lo who now realised that there was only one way to stop the rampant Shakira, as unpleasant as that might be.

Jennifer got on her knees, puckered up and leaned towards Shakira’s perfect butt. She placed the daintiest kiss she could on her cheek before pulling away, only to be corrected by the victor.

“Kiss it properly, harder,” she ordered.

J.Lo did it again, with just a little bit more vigour.

“Where’s your tongue?” barked Shakira. Jennifer then realised that Shakira would milk this for all it was worth and, though the idea revolted her, she forced herself to do what she needed to. She leaned in once more and French kissed Shakira’s right cheek deeply, holding the pose for a few seconds in tacit admission of the greatness of her rival's derriere. As Shakira presented the other cheek, J.Lo paid a similar unwilling tribute to that one as well.

“Congratulations,” said Shakira mischievously. “You’ve just kissed the world’s best ass.”

Jennifer was staring at the floor, seething quietly. This was an utter humiliation for her and she vowed she would have her revenge over the diminutive Colombian.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 08:41:44 PM by BlueRoses »