News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Rivals: Charlotte vs Kelli

• 14 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
The Rivals: Charlotte vs Kelli
« on: March 04, 2022, 06:06:14 PM »
For those of you familiar with Fyre's Fight Journal, you probably have read the chapters where I talk about my high school basketball dreams and how they were dashed. Since I do like to explore things through my writing, I decided to take a little trip down memory lane (names obviously changed to protect the innocent and a little spice thrown in for dramatic effect), but end up in a bit of an alternate world where I decided to try and settle a score with a bit of hair pulling instead. Hopefully, this little rivalry will be entertaining to some of you as well. Feel free to leave some feedback- positive or negative.  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: The Rivals: Charlotte vs Kelli
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 06:06:29 PM »
The Rivals, Chapter 1:  Hometown High School Heroes

I'm in a fog as I hear the buzzer sound. It's over. The game... the playoffs... my high school basketball career. All of those hours over the years busting my ass, giving up a social life, constantly working on some other aspect of my game.... all of them wasted. For what? To lose to the Lady Bearcats in the quarterfinals... again.

These bitches beat us last year, ending our season and they did it again this year. This time I'm a senior and it was in our gym on our court. There won't be a next year. It's over. I do my best to fight back the tears as I slowly meander back to my coach and my team with my head down. I can feel the wetness starting to trickle down my cheeks but I'm holding myself together otherwise. I don't remember much as we go about the normal post game routine and head back to the locker room. Coach Blackwell tries to tell us how great of a season we had, but it just feels so hollow to me.

This was my team- I am... or I was the captain. The starting point guard, the top scorer. I'm sure I'll even be the team MVP when awards are handed out. None of it seems to matter right now. We've failed- I've failed. No state championship, I don't know of any potential scholarships, nothing. I've lived and breathed this game for the last four years with those two goals shaping my entire high school experience. I came up short. I feel rudderless and adrift.

If that's not enough, the team that beat us is a bitter cross county rival- a team I've only defeated once in eight tries. Their captain, Charlotte Powers, is my biggest rival. We've crossed paths more times than I can remember from elementary school until now. What's worse, is that her and I have been constantly compared for the last four years. Both of us are the  leaders on our teams, both honor roll students, both considered "pretty", both athletic, driven, both of us expected to succeed on and off the court- both of us considered quintessential small town "All American Girls".

We even shared the cover of the preseason insert in the regional newspaper. Standing back to back with our game faces on. Both of us 18 year old seniors. Physical equals, but in different ways. Her, a long and lean brunette standing around five foot seven inches around 120 pounds. She moves elegantly and gracefully. I am a couple of inches shorter, about five pounds lighter, more compact and explosive and blonde.

While my team may have lost almost all of the games, I usually did get the better of our head to head matchups. I guess she had enough of that tonight. Charlotte did something she hadn't really done before- she embraced dirty tricks, trying everything she could to frustrate and limit me.

During the game she would pinch, scratch, even spit at me once. She was devious about it, too. She only got caught by the referee a couple of times. I, on the other hand, got caught retaliating enough that I nearly fouled out, something extraordinarily rare for me.  There were several times where I felt my teammates pulling me away from her before anything really serious could happen. I've never gotten into a fight in my entire life, but if that bitch was in front of me right now, I think I'd have beat her ass.

I barely remember getting showered and changed back into my warm ups or walking out of the gym. After some hugs and compliments from my dad and brothers, I meet up with my best friend and teammate, Dana Larkin.

"Kelli... how about you and I go hit the Dairy Barn- I'll even buy... Lord knows you earned out there tonight.." My dark haired bestie offers.

"Thanks D, I think I'll take you up on that." With that, we head on down to the drive in to hang out and drown our sorrows in greasy burgers and milkshakes. It's not long until reminiscing about all the good times and venting about the Bearcats and Charlotte Powers while sitting on Dana's tailgate in the cool crisp air has me feeling pretty good.

"... Screw the Bearcats..... and... screw.... no... no.. no, fuck that bitch Charlotte!" I say before emphatically flinging a tater tot across the parking lot.

Dana nearly doubles over laughing "Kelli Warner, I don't believe I've ever heard you cuss before!.... Next thing I know Jason will be taking your  'V' card and you'll be drinking or smoking- or both!"

"Well, maybe I'll just start small with my language.... Besides, that dirty playing bitch deserves it!" My friend laughs even harder. "She's just lucky she's not here right now.... I'd... I'd...I-"

"You'd what, loser?" I hear a voice growl from behind us. Dana's eyes go wide. My head whips around to see none other than Charlotte Powers, flanked by her friend Stephanie Sanchez walking towards me.

I suppose with everything that has happened tonight, not being in the mood to embrace my good Christian upbringing shouldn't be all that surprising. I hop off the tailgate and stand to meet her. "I'd beat your fucking ass... that's what I'd do!" I growl as we pause with only a few feet between us. I hear Dana gasp as the words leave my lips. I've never been in a fight before but here I am, picking one.

Charlotte's dark brown eyes flash with surprise before beginning to burn with anger. "Is that so, cxnt?" She says as we close the distance between us and we get chest to chest.

My heart is about to pound out of my chest, but I refuse to back down. I quickly shove the brunette's shoulder. Before anything else can happen, Dana grabs me and Stephanie grabs Charlotte. A few "Fuck you, bitch!" barks are exchanged before Dana interrupts.

"Not here.... " Dana snaps as she jumps between us, one of her hands planted in the middle of each of our chests keeping us separated. "If you two really want to do this." Her eyes cut towards me as if to ask if I'm sure I want to do this. "I have keys to the gym.... you can do it there." Dana's father is a wrestling coach and she has one of his spare keys to the gym. Her and I have done this to get some extra practice dozens of times, so I doubt anyone would think twice about us being there after hours.

I give Dana an affirmative nod. I've crossed the Rubicon. I want to fight Charlotte- no, I NEED to fight her. My friend turns back to the two Lady Bearcat basketball players, speaking to Stephanie. "If your girl ain't scared.... believe me, Kelli's not... follow me back to the gym. They can settle it there and we'll make sure it stays fair."

Stephanie and Charlotte exchange glances and a nod. "Fine! Charlotte is gonna kick your girl's ass.... lead the way." Stephanie says with a smirk. Warily, all four of us slink back to our vehicles and begin the five minute drive to the gym. Dana and I in her truck followed by Stephanie and Charlotte in Charlotte's yellow Camaro.

"Girl, what have you gotten yourself into?" Dana asks me with a wry smile.

"I don't know.... I just feel like I have to do this.... is this the part where you're gonna try and talk me out of this, D?" I reply. I can hear my voice quivering a bit but I'm not sure if it's from fear or excitement.

"Hell no! I want to see you put that arrogant bitch in her place... You're gonna kick her ass, Kell!" There is an unmistakable excitement in her voice. "We're almost there.."

"Any last second advice?" I ask my friend. Though I'm not sure why.  I've known Dana my entire life and I know for a fact she's never been in a fight either, but I ask her just the same.

"Umm... I guess just fight her like you play.... go hard and never give up... you're tough and in shape... you've got this." Dana says sincerely as she puts her truck in park just outside the back door of the gym. Charlotte's car pulls into the adjacent spot moments later. I take a deep breath, grab my gym bag out of habit and open the door.

Charlotte and I keep our distance and our friends make sure to stay in between us as we walk to the wrestling team's practice area. For the first time since we were at the drive in, my rival and I lock eyes from across the mats. I toss my bag off to the side and pull off the top layer of my warm ups, leaving me in purple sweats and a white, cotton tank top with no bra underneath. Next, I pull off my shoes and socks, leaving me barefoot.

Charlotte does the same, kicking off her shoes and socks before stripping the jacket of her warm ups off along with her t-shirt, leaving her in a small orange bra with her black sweats. She eyes me up and down for a second before beginning to pull off her team warm up pants. "I don't want you fucking these up with your skanky fingernails, slut." I watch as the warm ups come off revealing my rival's lanky but muscled legs beneath a surprisingly skimpy pair of lacy, black panties. She flexes the muscles of her entire body as if to dare me to do the same.

Reluctantly, I give in and slip my sweats off as well, tossing them in a pile near the rest of my stuff. I feel the cool air embrace my legs on up to my belly with only a pair of lavender cotton panties covering my most intimate parts. Silently, I stare at the brunette across from me.

With us stripped down to our underwear and very little left to the imagination, I begin to evaluate this bitch that has caused me so much heartache for all these years. Both of our bodies are lean and athletic. Neither of us are well endowed up top. My legs might be slightly thicker but she might be slightly more defined. The differences are minute and most likely inconsequential. Just like on the court, we are physically equal to the point where it will be something else that determines which of us will be conquering the other one these mats.

Both of us fiddle with our ponytails, making sure that they are nice and tight before we saunter towards each other. We stop with nearly ten feet between us. All of a sudden, this just got "real" for both of us. Charlotte Powers and I are about to fight. It's going to hurt and I have no idea if she can fight- or even if I can.

For a few seconds we just stand there, our brown eyes locked in a mutually hatefilled glare, subconsciously wondering if the other woman will turn away. I don't want her to turn away, to back down. I want to fight her. I want to hurt her. I want to make her pay for everything. As my anger is stoked, Dana and Stephanie seem to fade from my consciousness along with the rest of the world, leaving just Charlotte and I standing in the cool air of the unheated gym on the dingy white mats beneath the dimly burning fluorescent lights.

"You haven't had enough of me kicking your ass all of these years, Warner?" My pretty, dark haired rival sneers as we both start cautiously moving towards one another.

"Your team won... you never kicked my ass, Charlotte. You've never been better than me one on one." I snap back, my voice level and serious. We begin to move circularly as we get within each other's grasp.

"Fuck you, slut.... I'm going to make cry even worse than you were after the game." Charlotte taunts before pawing at me with a slap that catches nothing but air.

"It's your turn to cry, bitch!" I screech back as I lunge for the taller woman. She shoves me backwards and we each latch onto the other woman's left wrist. Not knowing anything else to do, we awkwardly begin to dance around the mat trying to overpower our adversary in a kind of test of strength.

The grunts and groans of our exertion echo off the painted cinder block walls of the room. Again, we prove to be equals with neither of us gaining the upper hand. It has been nearly a minute of our dance and we are each beginning to sweat.

I am the first to make a move. I let go of Charlotte's wrist and grab a fistful of the bitch's dark hair. She lets out a shriek as I yank  violently. She attempts to retaliate in kind but as soon she releases my wrist, I begin swinging.

As I keep my rival off balance I can feel her scratching me as she gropes around for my hair. I feel Charlotte grabbing the thin cotton tank top I'm wearing while she tries to steady herself and stop my assault. I'm vaguely aware of the ripping sound my shirt makes as it gives way, leaving me topless in front of the other three women.

Throughout the school I'm known as a bit of a prude. I doubt even many of my teammates have caught more than flesh colored blur as fast as I go from gym clothes to towel, to a shower stall and back to dressed again. Yet here I am, in front of three other young women cursing like a sailor, topless like a stripper and fighting like a low class piece of trash. The thing is, I don't care. Hurting Charlotte and beating her tonight is the only thing that matters. 

Eventually, my rival finds my hair and the two of us are stomping across the mat slinging each other around by the hair and flailing wildly as we scream from the pain. What started as slaps and scratching has turned to full on punches. It feels good to hear my knuckles smash into her and force groans and whimpers from her lips. On the other side, it hurts when she hits me, but like her, I'm not slowing or quitting. I can't lose to this bitch again.

I'm getting the upper hand as it seems I'm starting to land more punches than Charlotte. I begin having to pursue her around the mat. I'm hurting her. Then, the brunette flings a wild haymaker that I see just before her knuckles slam into my eye and cheek. My knees buckle and I nearly fall. She rocked me and we both know it.

Out of instinct I wrap my rival up in a clench, hanging on the taller woman, trying to get my wits back. The brunette instantly does the same like she is just as relieved to not be getting hit. I can smell her sweat as our foreheads grind against one another. I taste her hair as it slips in and out of my mouth during the struggle. I hear her breathing, ragged and wet against my skin. I feel my now naked chest press and retract from hers as my breathing becomes the same.

We stay wrapped up tightly as we wrestle while standing, straining to overpower our rival. Back and forth we go across the mat, twisting and spinning, scratching and pulling hair until we finally lose our balance and tumble to the dingy, white wrestling mat.

Charlotte lands on top of me and the impact hurts but I don't let her get the advantage. In a panicked flurry of motion, I send us rolling across the mat. Our bodies entwined as we try to gain control of the other woman. Back and forth we go, exchanging the top position over and over again. We are a tangled mess of sweat, grunts and hatred.

After what feels like forever, I begin to notice that Charlotte is starting to slowly take control of our fight. The bitch is pinning me on my back for longer periods of time and it's getting harder to escape. I start to realize that I'm in trouble.

I feel Charlotte's long legs snake around mine. She flexes them, trapping my legs in a grapevine hold. Her hips press down on mine, flattening me out. Our fingers have been interlocked and our hands are palm to palm during this part of the battle. I let out a groan as she begins to use her position on top to stretch my arms above my head. She lies on top op me in a full body pin. "You're done, bitch!" She growls, her face near my ear.

"Fuck you, slut!" I bark back defiantly but fading with the slightly bigger woman on top of me.

"Weak ass cxnt... just like always... I beat you... face it, Kelli.....I'm... just... better!" Charlotte snaps angrily as she tries to keep me pinned.

Her words piss me off and I begin to squirm and struggle with everything I have left. She can't beat me again, can she? She isn't better than me, is she? Doubts are creeping in as I tire. I can't budge her enough to escape and the situation is getting more desperate by the second. Her shoulder is pressing my jaw to the mat and my instincts kick in. Without thinking, I bite down on her shoulder.

Charlotte shrieks like nothing I've ever heard before and recoils immediately. We scramble apart and for a brief moment we have an uneasy ceasefire as we both slowly get back to our feet. "You're ... a fucking....psycho... bitch!" My rival snarls as she rubs her wounded shoulder, still red from where my teeth clamped down.

I am panting heavily as I stand across from Charlotte. We are glaring at each other just as hatefully as when we started this fight. It's apparent that neither of us is going to quit and this isn't close to over.

I take stock of myself during our unspoken, yet, agreed upon time out. I can feel my left eye swelling and twitching, I'm sure it's going to be black if it isn't already. I can feel my hair wild, loose and laying limp with sweat along my shoulders and back. My chest has scratches all over after this bitch ripped my shirt off and began focusing her claws on my exposed tits. There is sweat coming from every pore of my body and my lungs are burning. I assume I look as bad as I  feel- like a complete wreck.

Across the mat, I see my rival in a similar state. Her dark hair is disheveled, with strands of it sticking to her sweat soaked body. She is inspecting the small orange bra she is wearing. It's barely hanging by a thread, looking like it my fall off with every one of her ragged and rapid breaths. The tall, lanky woman curses as she finishes the job of ripping her top off and tossing it off the mat leaving her topless as well. I do get a level of satisfaction when I see her repeatedly touching the fat, swollen lip that I've given her.

The longer I stare at this bitch, the more all of the pent up rage begins to boil to the surface. From the look on her face, there's no doubt the feeling is mutual. Probably confirming her view of me as I psycho, I let out a banshee like wail and charge my hated rival. She does the same and we collide in the middle of the mat.

Being the first to charge gives me enough momentum that when we hit the ground after our initial collision I'm the one on top. Our sweat slicked bodies slip and slide briefly before I am able to cinch in a headlock

I can feel her chest against my back and her chin digs into one of my tits as I lay on top, tightly working the headlock as she squirms beneath me, trying to escape. Her long and lean body writhes and bucks but other than us nearly completing a full circle on the the mat, we are still in the same position. I glare down at Charlotte, watching her face turn a rewarding shade of red as the hold takes its toll and my brunette rival begins to fade.

"Had... enough yet... you fucking.... bitch?" I growl, demanding her submission.

"Fuck... you... cxnt!" Charlotte replies in a roar. She begins prying and pushing at my face and jaw as she tries to free herself. I squeeze her neck even harder, wrenching it at uncomfortable and unnatural angles. My rival's movements slow but become more deliberate. Her fingers probing for my eyes or clawing my face.

Rather than take one of the slut's claws in my eye, I release the hold while I'm still in control. I stay on top and am able to keep her pinned. As my hips straddle hers, my hands press hers into the mat. I feel powerful as I plant myself atop the object of my hatred. She can't escape my gaze and our faces are less than a foot apart. "Say... it... Charlotte.... give... up... weak... slut..." I hiss.

"Go... to... hell.... Kelli..." she rasps out, still struggling against me. She bucks and tries to raise her hips but can't dislodge me from my mount. I steal a page out of her playbook and slide my legs down hers, locking her into a grapevine hold. Charlotte lets out a moan as my legs overpower hers, stretching them painfully.

Out of pure instinct, I take it to the next level, clamping my hands around her throat. I feel her panicked movements beneath me before she refocuses. With her hands free, she first tries to pry my talons from her windpipe, before trying to reciprocate with a choke of her own. It's too late. We are nose to nose and I watch her eyes bulge when my hands tighten. I feel her fading. Her grip becomes slack. Then her arms slowly wither and slide down to the mat.

My body flattens hers and for a moment we are still. My legs stretch hers painfully as I flex, rendering hers completely useless. With my body draped over hers, I can feel her battle for every breath she takes. My belly pushes into hers, my chest presses against hers, our breasts dueling along with the rest of our bodies. Every one of her breaths comes harder than the last as she fights against gravity and my body weight. Our faces, now touching, are saying everything even though neither of us are uttering a word. She is beaten.

I feel a smirk form on my lips as I stare downward at Charlotte. Her dark eyes are beginning to well with tears. I can feel her body tremble from the stretching hold, she isn't fighting back now, just trying not to break. Her lips are quivering as she attempts to hold back her groans. I can tell she is in agony. And I love it. I can't help but to think that both of us are getting what we deserve.

"Say it... you fucking... cxnt.... give up!" I roar. This time we all know what the response will be as I relax my grip enough that my foe can answer.

"... you win.... Warner.... now get... the fuck... off of me!" Charlotte gasps.

My grip instantly tightens again. The nerve of this bitch. "You are in no... position to make... demands, bitch!.... Ya gonna ask nicely... or do I get to keep beatin' your ass?"  The brunette squirms and pulls at my arms in futility again.

My once proud rival begins to cry and I relax my grip once more.  "I give up!.... I give up!.... You win.... please.... Just let me up... please, Kelli!" Charlotte pleads between coughs.

I let go of the choke. Charlotte goes submissively limp as I sit up, still straddling her belly. I feel a strange calm wash over me as my body relaxes completely. Our battle is over. No teams. No teammates. Just Charlotte Powers and Kelli Warner settling a question that so many, including ourselves, have asked for so many years. Who is better? It's finally been answered- I fucking am.

I look down at my conquered rival. She is still lying flat, her face turned away from me with her eyes closed but I see the tears. Her hands laying passively next to her ears. Her bare chest rising and falling rapidly with occasional shudders from her crying. This woman who has caused me no shortage of aggravation has been reduced to this sobbing mess. 

My eyes scan the room and find the two spectators, something primal in me stirs. I feel like I have to claim this victory in front of them, somehow make this official. I look directly towards Stephanie and flex my biceps. I have defeated her friend, her teammate- the best of her fellow Lady Bearcats.

After playing in my last game and this fight, the physical and emotion cost of tonight catches up with me. I crawl off of Charlotte and begin shuddering then bawling as the rush of the conflicting emotions wash over me. I feel Dana's hand on my shoulder. "It's ok.... it's over..." She says calmly as she helps me to my feet. My friend gives me a hug and helps me to my bag.

I'm too spent to get dressed. Still topless in just my panties, I simply sit and watch Stephanie as she takes Charlotte's bag to her in the middle of the mat. As bad as I look and feel, the rival point guard is worse. Her friend was barely able to get her dressed and help her walk out of the gym. She was still sobbing as Dana saw them out. I smile for the first time after the fight.

Dana gets back and looks at me. From the expression on her face, I know I must look like hell. ".... are you, ok, Kelli?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think I am now, D.... Is it that bad?." I wince as I touch my swollen eye. "I can't believe that just happened...." A feeling of dread and fear begin bubbling up about the consequences of what I've just done. "My dad is going to kill me, D."

My dark haired friend chuckles as she sits next to me. "Probably.... but that had to be worth it!" She puts her hand on my shoulder after handing me my t-shirt and my warm up pants. "That bitch had it coming.... and you kicked her ass." As I get dressed with her help, she excitedly recounts the entire event to me. By the time she is finished, I am feeling pretty proud of myself and have also managed to put off thinking about what comes next after this whole fight. "Let's get you home, Kelli." She chirps as she carries my stuff while I limp out of the gym.

The adrenaline has worn off and my entire body hurts. All I can think of is going to bed. The craziest thing about all of this is that it isn't even midnight yet. Dana drops me off in front of my house and I try to hide my limp as get into my house. I see my dad watching tv and do my best to sneak by him with just a simple "Hi, daddy.." as I keep to the shadows.

"You wanna talk about it, Kell?" He asks.

Still hiding in the dark, I smile to myself before answering. "I...I think I'll be ok.... I'm already getting over it.."

"I'm not talking about the game, babe... come have a seat..." he says motioning to a spot next to him on the couch. I deflate. How does he know? How much trouble am I going to be in?

I sulk over to him and sit down. He can't hide his shock when he sees my face for the first time. I saw it in the mirror of Dana's truck before I hopped out. I have a dark purple, puffy "black eye", there's steaks of blood in my hair- hell, I'm missing a few clumps of my blonde mane, I've got scratches all over my face and neck and that's just what's visible over my clothes.

"Kell, are you ok?.... you look like hell." He says as he inspects my injuries.

"I'm fine, daddy.... how'd you know?"

"I saw Dana's truck parked next to that Powers girl's car at the gym.... I wasn't sure what you two did until I saw you limping down the driveway. I can put two and two together. I am a cop after all.... What did I tell you about fighting, Kelli?"

My eyes are welling with tears and I take a deep breath to compose myself before answering. "You said I better not start a fight but if I'm ever in one, that I better finish it."

"And?"

"I'm sorry daddy.... I started it-"

He cuts me off. "I watched that game, you didn't start it, she did."

I can't stifle the relieved smile. "Well, I finished it."

"That's a good girl..." Then his eyes widen slightly. "I'm not going to get a knock on the door from any of my coworkers, am I?

"No, sir... D and Stephanie- Charlotte's friend, saw it. She was ok when she left.... though, Stephanie had to drive her home." I add the last part with no small amount of satisfaction.

"I know her parents .... They won't be happy but they won't want anyone to know you kicked their daughter's ass... if anyone asks, tell them I grounded you, but I'd like you to hang around until your face heals.... Now go clean up and go to bed."

I smile big enough that it hurts my bruised face. "I love you, daddy!" I give him a big hug before retreating upstairs for the night.

With everything now out in the open- and knowing that I'm not going to be skinned alive for fighting, I opt for a nice long, warm and soothing bath. As the water heats up, I stare at my body in the mirror looking at all of the damage from the fight.

I'm covered with scratches, bruises, strands of blonde hair- and some strands of Charlotte's dark hair still clinging to my skin. The black eye is obviously the worst of it. For some reason, I make sure to save a few of the brunette's hairs as some sort of strange trophy. Still staring at myself in the mirror, I flex like I did in front of the fight's witnesses when I was sitting atop of my rival. I feel so empowered, so proud, so sexy.... and so turned on.

If anyone ever asks I why I was in the bath for well over an hour, I'd say I was soaking the soreness away. The reality was that I couldn't stop my fingers from exploring myself as I kept replaying the fight in my head. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still a virgin, but the raw, primal experience of my nearly naked body going against Charlotte's in a test of two equals who absolutely hate each other has awakened something in me. I may have finished my basketball career tonight but I think I might have found something else.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 07:37:38 PM »
So great! You are so wonderful!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 09:08:53 PM »
Out-fucking-standing! Not only was this so easy to picture as I read it, you humanized with the conversation with your dad at the end. Love, love, love this!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 01:53:52 PM »
WOW!! Just wow!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 02:01:53 PM »
Pinching, scratching, and spitting definitely happen in women's basketball....

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 12:07:55 PM »
The Rivals, Chapter 1:  Hometown High School Heroes …
… in which we learn that turning a Bearcat into a bare cat is harder than it sounds.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 09:17:28 PM »
There's a tremendous intensity to this. It feels much more real than the usual my-wife-versus-my-ex twaddle the rest of us churn out. It's far sexier too, but don't worry: rubber ducks all swear an oath of secrecy before they're allowed to leave the factory. What happens in the bathtub, stays in the bathtub.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2022, 11:21:26 AM »
There's a tremendous intensity to this. It feels much more real than the usual my-wife-versus-my-ex twaddle the rest of us churn out.

As soon as Charlotte and Kelli were put on that magazine cover side by side, a fight was inevitable.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 08:53:26 PM »

When I read catfight fiction, the first question I ask is always "Could this have possibly happened?"  In this case, the answer is a resounding "YES!"  And that's why it is so good.

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 12:26:11 AM »
Gawd this was great!!! Again awesome job! Charlottes a great rival for you (almost as good as Kim... almost lol)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 08:36:12 AM »
This is a physically and emotionally impactful story and a visceral experience to read. It’s really on a level all it’s own.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 10:59:07 AM »
I love this bit:

I look down at my conquered rival. She is still lying flat, her face turned away from me with her eyes closed but I see the tears. Her hands laying passively next to her ears. Her bare chest rising and falling rapidly with occasional shudders from her crying. This woman who has caused me no shortage of aggravation has been reduced to this sobbing mess. 

My eyes scan the room and find the two spectators, something primal in me stirs. I feel like I have to claim this victory in front of them, somehow make this official. I look directly towards Stephanie and flex my biceps. I have defeated her friend, her teammate- the best of her fellow Lady Bearcats.

You know, don't you, (to paraphrase Phoebe from Cheers): if you guys were in prison, she'd be your bitch now. Stephanie, I mean. In fact, within days, all Charlotte's little gang of enforcers and enablers would melt away and come over to your side, leaving her totally isolated. Even in this context, you've dealt a devastating blow to the morale of their team – too late for it to help yours, alas, but some consolation nonetheless.

I wonder about Stephanie: will she tell the other members of the team? Even if she doesn't, they're going to find out sooner or later, aren't they? Perhaps your own bestie, Dana, will take it upon herself to spread the glad tidings. You can almost hear the crack, the fissure, as the unity of their group disintegrates then like a block of marble split by the sculptor's chisel – as though, before flexing and looking their vice-captain in the eye, you'd placed a walnut in the crook of your elbow.
OK, you're no walnut-cracking muscle moll (thank God!), I know, just a very sexy, very fit, basketball player; but, speaking metaphorically (as one likes to do from time to time), something had to crack as you sat there enthroned on their vanquished captain and flexed. How did that make Stephanie feel? How did it feel then, but also: how did she feel about it all the next day, after spending hours listening to Charlotte's excuses, her tiresome whingeing about how she could have won? How did she react when Charlotte later tried to reassert her authority as captain? Did Stephanie balk? Did she challenge for the leadership of the group, or throw her weight behind some other challenger?
My hunch is that she and Charlotte didn't stay best friends much longer. And then how did she feel, looking back on the fight, telling her boyfriend (in bed, no doubt) the whole story, blow my blow, or alone in the bathtub with her own armada of rubber ducks – yellow, of course, like the rose of Texas – playing the whole fight through, over and over, in her mind, hearing her erstwhile heroine crack, and begin to cry, and plead pathetically for you to let her up, watching her go limp, seeing you, her best friend's arch rival, smug, triumphant, straddling her cold belly, did she feel again the same chilling, exhilarating, thrill, as you fixed her with those dark brown peepers of yours and flexed? Did she still hate you then? I doubt it. Did she wish then that it were Charlotte sitting on your belly and flexing and that you were the one lying broken and weeping beneath her? I doubt it. Did she look up at the bathroom ceiling, and lie back, and rest her neck on the edge of the tub, and close her eyes, and touch herself, and sigh: "Yo, Kelly!"?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:43:31 AM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 06:33:30 PM »
I loved reading this.  The action was so vivid and the emotions were raw and real.  Just great writing!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 06:39:15 PM »
In SAS Amok à Bali (a French spy story by Gérard de Villiers), a German countess and the second wife of the president of Indonesia are fighting to the death (the pilot can only take one of them and certain death awaits whichever is left behind), the German woman has her thumbs on the windpipe of the Indonesian and is squeezing the life out of her, yet even as she feels her consciousness ebbing away, a delicious warmth invades the dying woman's lower abdomen and moments later – 10, 20, 30 seconds, we're not told – her body is convulsed by the most powerful orgasm she's ever experienced.
It's an involuntary reaction, apparently, to being asphixiated. (DON'T try this at home, boys and girls. It's the cause of over a 1000 deaths per year in the USA alone!!!).
But it makes me wonder, Kelli, about your little friend Charlotte. … Do you suppose? … Can you imagine, knowing how much she hates you, how utterly mortifying to her that would have been?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:07:53 PM by papillon »