News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Convincing your girl for a playful fight

• 18 Replies

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
Re: Convincing your girl for a playful fight
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:16 AM »
Definitely after. After telling my wife about my fetish and then talking about wrestling she seems less likely to do it. She thinks that I'd be more into the other girl than her, and is bothered by the fact that another female is involved in getting me aroused.

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 02:56:21 AM »
Fair enough... Point noted then 😁
We are going on a trip with another female friend joining us for a night. Any suggestions? The

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 02:44:53 PM »
Don't go in with expectations. You'll push the idea too much. It helped me to "play it cool" as the saying goes. Like I mentioned, I used something as a segway into the topic of playful wrestling. You might want to start there. Whether it's the UFC on the bar TV in my case or discussing a show/movie you recently watched with a catfight scene in it. Be subtle and be tactful about it. One time I just got an arm wrestling match out of it, but hey you take what you can get. After telling my wife about everything I have yet to get anything going except for the occasional comments, so best of luck to you!

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »
Thank you. Hope it helps  :)