News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight stare downs/ comparisons

• 602 Replies

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 11:57:56 PM by Matt »

Offline Matt

• God Member
Re: catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2021, 12:30:43 AM »

DottiD

« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2021, 03:39:19 AM »
while a stare down can express a lot  I tend to be the type that gives a cold empty glare almost as if bored or my mind is else where, all the time though i am glaring through the others yes trying to read or gauge her, as well as thinking what moves i will open with ad watching her eyes look me over and as to where she is looking to strike at me first.

The good thing about being tall and even taller in boots or heels is a cold glare can change some women's mind about taking it further with me

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »
Eyes locked nose to nose...forehead to forehead...tits to tits...reading each other's minds or trying to figure out who will make the first move. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love it...and then the first slap is delivered and the return and all hell breaks loose as hair is torn from heads!!!!!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2021, 08:45:25 PM »
Both 21 year old twins and each trying to get there mom to take the others side.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:49:19 PM by Matt »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #306 on: May 31, 2021, 02:36:12 AM »
Trying again
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2021, 09:37:55 AM »
These are all amazing! Keep em coming!!

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2021, 10:51:22 PM »
They got into a argument and are pissing eachother off

{alt}

vs

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 11:02:56 PM by Matt »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2021, 11:18:48 PM »
These two both just pushed eachtohers shoulders and are now haveing a staredown and about to get into a shoving match!!! Niether is afraid of the other either!

{alt}

vs

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 11:41:55 PM by Matt »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2021, 06:36:24 AM »
These two both just pushed eachtohers shoulders and are now haveing a staredown and about to get into a shoving match!!! Niether is afraid of the other either!

Can totally see the girl on top beating the other and makes her submit to her.

{alt}

vs

{alt}

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2021, 10:38:52 AM »

Can totally see the girl on top beating the other and makes her submit to her.

vs

I always think of it has ending in ties. Nothing more hotter then each girl thinking they can take the other with ease but then just end up getting tangled up in a struggle for Victory but instead of respecting eachother for it it makes them hate eachother more. Of course Im talking fantasy stories not real life. I just like to imagine them in a never ending struggle for fiction only.

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #313 on: June 09, 2021, 10:53:04 AM »
Example they both grab hands I rather imagine them either going back and forth in a test of strength or being so equal that they end up going sideways with equal strength while each thinking they are winning. Its weird and usually no one can imgine what I can. The will power is hot though. Most people will think my ideas are weird though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:55:33 AM by Matt »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #314 on: June 15, 2021, 08:14:41 AM »
These two are being forced to shake hands but no they are not meeting for the first time. They were actually caught arguing and now are told they have tp get along or they are both fired so they are faking shaking hands but actually glaring eachother down. The boss is about to leave and the two are about to be alone for the rest of the shift with no witnesses. That hand shake is not going to be repeated and they have nothing nice to say about eachother. There about to be locked in a small office space working over night and they hate eachother. As the boss leaves the two are still in "handshake" mood and they as they release they both say at the same time ew gross dont touch me!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:21:30 AM by Matt »