News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight stare downs/ comparisons

• 602 Replies

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2021, 12:32:17 PM »
These two are being forced to shake hands but no they are not meeting for the first time. They were actually caught arguing and now are told they have tp get along or they are both fired so they are faking shaking hands but actually glaring eachother down. The boss is about to leave and the two are about to be alone for the rest of the shift with no witnesses. That hand shake is not going to be repeated and they have nothing nice to say about eachother. There about to be locked in a small office space working over night and they hate eachother. As the boss leaves the two are still in "handshake" mood and they as they release they both say at the same time ew gross dont touch me!

I think as the door close they both grab each others hair and tear at it. They fling themselves through the narrow space and land in the floor. Here the fight continues violently with face slapping and kicking. They torn each other clothes and attacks breasts and cxnts with blows and biting. I dont know who win this war.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »
These two have been fighting over this guys attention all day and even glaring eachother down. They both want to high five him and he gives them a double high five but suddenlly they both grab a hand during the high five the two had enough of eachother and start an actual tug of war over him. He dose not know what to do and they don't care about his say in all this as when he goes to speak they both tell him to shut up at the same time and argue with eachother over who he belongs too.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:26:00 PM by Matt »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2021, 08:40:29 PM »
These two are being forced to shake hands but no they are not meeting for the first time. They were actually caught arguing and now are told they have tp get along or they are both fired so they are faking shaking hands but actually glaring eachother down. The boss is about to leave and the two are about to be alone for the rest of the shift with no witnesses. That hand shake is not going to be repeated and they have nothing nice to say about eachother. There about to be locked in a small office space working over night and they hate eachother. As the boss leaves the two are still in "handshake" mood and they as they release they both say at the same time ew gross dont touch me!

I think as the door close they both grab each others hair and tear at it. They fling themselves through the narrow space and land in the floor. Here the fight continues violently with face slapping and kicking. They torn each other clothes and attacks breasts and cxnts with blows and biting. I dont know who win this war.

and this could have been when it started when they were working on a project and work and started to disagree on something and neither would give in to the other

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2021, 09:12:52 PM »
A fight over shoes one girl has the advantage

a few minites later the other girl gains the advangate

after shoes are destoryed from the pulling back and forth. They blame eachother

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2021, 04:20:27 PM »
Harmony has just won a death match against Ashley, and is celebrating in her bedroom with her boyfriend when Ashley's older sister Beth storms into the room.

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-harmony-chronicles-chapter-3.html

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2021, 01:55:25 AM »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2021, 01:56:37 AM »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2021, 02:09:46 AM »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2021, 02:16:35 AM »

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2021, 10:23:31 PM »
{alt}

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2021, 03:48:50 AM »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2021, 03:51:39 AM »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2021, 03:55:15 AM »
These two were hanging out as best friends getting along great until this guy came up between them and said hi and they started fighting over him. They don't even know him and all he said was hi and they both started arguing he is mine back off. no you back off.  now they calling eachother names and this guy is in shock. All he wanted to know is what time is was. They were such good friends that they had half of a friendship ring and now they even want the other half back from eachother but there going to fight over who gets it as well on top of fighting over the guy. They each hold half of it in there hand and say give me the other half and they both say come and take it from me.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:16:12 AM by Matt »

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2021, 03:58:43 AM »