News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Fight of My Life (Simone fights Brielle's BF for her)

• 4 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
The Fight of My Life (Simone fights Brielle's BF for her)
« on: June 01, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
Part 1 - Background
It was a warm summer evening in early June.  The sun had been down for an hour, so the very warm and muggy day was waning into a tepid pre-summer evening.  As I slowly and deliberately walked toward the home of Brielle I contemplated how I was going to handle this evening, that I hoped would end with the sultry chestnut haired beauty and I, as lovers.  I am dressed in my white micro-miniskirt with matching midriff top and my purple "come get me" thong on.  Stiletto heels completed my ensemble.  Each item was specifically picked for this purpose.  The purpose was to do whatever it took to make Bri mine, and mine alone! 

This all started earlier, on a typical day, with me searching the Free Catfights web site for my next victim.  On that fateful day I ran across the profile picture of bri_wrestles (see attachment).  I usually skip women that have the term wrestle (in any form) as I LOVE DANGER and I consider wrestling boring.  But she was brand new, and I thought that maybe she didn't get it yet, that Catfighting is the best!  Her profile pic. was her sitting on the edge of her bed topless.  Her teardrop shaped, very firm breasts, drew me like a moth to a flame!  But what I remember most was staring into her "come hither" big brown eyes for several minutes.  I couldn't shake the feeling that permeated through my body.  I felt a yearning as I stared, and suddenly my loins were wet! 

That was it for me.  I sent her an unusually forward message, telling her exactly how I felt.  I have learned to not do that, because it usually puts women off.  But I knew that I HAD to take that chance.  And so I was elated when we hooked up on Trillian and each successive message we sent back and forth got HOTTER and HOTTER!  It was a whirlwind "courtship" that soon got her admitting to me that she had to hide her online activity from her boyfriend because she wasn't sure how he would take it. 

I took my second big chance with Brielle when I suggested that I come to her home and challenge her boyfriend to a fight where the winner gets HER, and also gets to humiliate the loser!  I waited with baited breath until Brielle finally responded that she LOVED the idea!  My heart soared because I have had four fights against males, specifically for the purpose of stealing their HOT girlfriends (and in one case her mate), and I won them all.  But in this case the fact that we would be fighting for Brielle was not going to be communicate ahead of time.  It would be disclosed during our fight! 

And so as I rang the doorbell I was both scared a bit (that I might lose what might be a potential life partner), and over the moon excited!  The stakes were as high as any fight I have ever been in! 

Part 2 - Prelude to the Match 
It seems like a it takes a long time for Bri to answer the door.  But when she did open it, all my thoughts dissolved as I beheld her in person for the first time.  Although her pictures, sent to me over the Internet, were stunning, I still was not prepared for the feeling that washed over me, like a tidal wave!  Our eyes met, and I reached my arms out and wrapped them around her slim waist and pulled her forcefully towards me.  I pressed my cheek against her and pressed my breasts into hers as I gently kissed her cheek.  I could tell that she was bra-less!  So was I!  I could not help it, but I felt myself getting wet, merely from this brief hug.  I regretfully let go of her, realizing that my left hand had cupped her ass.  I stared into her eyes as we exchanged pleasantries; finally meeting in person.  Her soulful stare gave me notice that she must feel the same as I; totally infatuated! 

Suddenly I heard a male voice and the "real world" then came back into focus.  Standing behind my Venus was her boyfriend, who introduced himself as Paul.  As my paramour stepped aside I saw his eyes light up as he reached for me to also get a hug from me.  He pressed in very tightly and squeezed my shapely black ass and said something inappropriate to me and then laughed it off as if it were a joke!  He held me even longer than I held Brielle.  I already knew that he was arrogant, but he was handsome and had a very nice body, for a man!  I KNEW that he liked me from the instant erection he got when he pressed into me!  I knew then that I was going to goad this over-confident Lothario into the fight of his life and steal a woman that he did not deserve! 

Paul offered to make Bri and me cocktails, and after taking our orders toddled off to the next room to make them.  I whispered to Brielle that she should follow my lead so that I could goad Paul into fighting me.  Then my plan was to set stakes for the fight so that when I beat him, Bri would be exclusively mine.  To that end, I steered our preliminary polite getting to know each other conversation around to my online activity at the Free Catfights web site. 

Like most men, Paul perked up when Bri and I talked about catfighting and we offered to give him an exhibition, which he jumped at, most enthusiastically!  I smiled as I baited my trap by getting him to talk about if he would ever fight a woman.  I recognized that he had a large male ego and would jump at the chance to press his body into mine.  It was then that I started to entice him by being coy about the fact that I could probably beat him.  He smiled and laughed, seeming overconfident in his ability.  So after two drinks each, I removed my stiletto's and stood up.  I challenged him to a match that Bri would referee.  He pointed out that neither of us was dressed for this match.  So I then slowly dropped my micro miniskirt and stood before him in my midriff tee and purple thong.  My thighs were lightly oiled and glowed as I posed provocatively for him, now daring him to fight me. 

I stared at Bri and winked, so she then joined in as we both taunted him, challenging his ego. 

"You can fight me in your underpants!" I said, standing before him with my hands on my hips, leaning my hips to one side. 

After about a minute of us "girls" taunting him, he smiled and got undressed. 

"O.K.  then, Simone.  Let's have a match!"; replied Paul, probably thinking that he would end up in a threesome. 

I then announced that this fight was a No Holds Barred match, to set expectations and allow me the freedom to attack ANY part of him I wanted.  This made his balls in play, and part of my strategy to defeat him. 

While Paul cleared a large area for us to tangle I had a side bar with Bri. 

"No matter WHAT happens, Brielle, my darling, don't interfere!  I will beat him, because the prize is YOU!" 

Part 2 - The Match 
I am sure that Paul and I envisioned two completely different matches when we started this.  My plan was to start by teasing him a bit before lowering the boom on him.  And then afterwards I was going to kick his ass and make passionate love to Bri, after humiliating him in front of her. 

I looked super HOT in my brief outfit.  I left articles on me so that he would be distracted further by trying to remove them. (see attachment) 

Bri arranged us about 5 feet apart from each other as we smiled and taunted each other.  He told me that he was going to strip me and fuck me in front of his girlfriend!  (Good) I thought to myself.  That falls right into my plans.  I started to raise the stakes immediately by suggesting that the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.  He loved that and agreed! 

"READY . . . . . . . . . . FIGHT!"  Bri screamed, seeming to be VERY EXCITED about what was about to unfold.  I too was very excited that soon Brielle would be ALL MINE! 

Paul and I locked our hands together.  I wanted to see how strong he was.  I was surprised that he was much stronger than I, despite our similar size.  I work my arms and biceps enough to be well toned there, but he still had a distinct advantage.  He wanted to strip me almost immediately, so he pushed me and drove me back against the wall and then grabbed hold of my tee, crushing my left breast in the process, as he ripped it off me!  He was not going to take this match lightly.  He was going full force as he grabbed by nipple while ripping my tee top from me!  Taken aback from this, I screamed loudly from the pain!  He smiled broadly as he held up my top as a souvenir! 

"HA!  BLACK BITCH!  YOU ARE GONNA HAVE 8 INCHES OF WHITE COCK INSIDE OF YOU SOON!" 

His arrogance made me mad as he held my top over his head as a symbol of his superiority.  It was this arrogance that I must exploit.  So as he held up my tee, I reached down and shoved my hand inside his briefs and grabbed his balls!  I then squeezed them hard!  He screamed and quickly dropped his souvenir! 

"AND I GOT YOUR BALLS, YOU ARROGANT PRICK!";  I taunted! 

I got very wet as Paul squirmed and grabbed my hand inside his briefs.  His eyes showed a moment of terror before he swung his right hand HARD across my left cheek, slapping me, and spun my head violently to the side! 

"UNGH!";  I uttered as his slap was so hard that it made me see stars!  My grip loosened as I took a deep breath and he managed to pull my hand free from his junk!  He pulled back and regrouped as I held my jaw, now woozy from the force of his slap!  I MUST be more careful if I am to best him. 

Brie cried out loudly when his slap hit my face and I now see a look of great concern as Paul recovers and readies himself. 

"AND NOW I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP YOUR BLACK ASS, YOU FUCKING cxnt!"  Paul then takes a step and kicks me square in my pussy! 

"OH FUCK ME!",  I scream as the pain makes me stumble back against the wall.  I am in agony as I hear Brie scream for me to watch out!  I see Paul coming at me with his hands clenched in fists.  It appears as though he now wants to turn this match into a fistfight! 

I am now questioning ever trying this, as Paul is kicking my black ass!  But then I look at my paramour; MY DARLING BRIE!  I must turn the tide back or lose my darling! 

I play possum as Paul begins to cock his right arm and I am sure that he is going to throw it into my face, chest, or belly from that angle.  And so I duck at the last second, and fall down onto my butt as his hand goes through the wall and gets stuck there!  Looking straight ahead I see his waist in front of me and I send a right uppercut smashing into his balls with all the force I can muster! 

I fell my knuckles smash into Paul's crotch just as he realizes his hand is stuck in the wall.  Then I hear a loud exhale and groan as he grabs his balls with his free hand!  I then roll out to one side as he yanks his hand out of the wall and starts backing up, obviously needing time to recover. 

Still in pain, I move as fast as I can, which luckily is faster than Paul can react.  I maneuver behind him and grab his hair in one hand, pressing my body tightly to his, my chest into his back!  I then start to taunt him as I reach around with my other hand and grab a hold of his nipple, then pinch and twist it!  He screams as I also yank it violently! 

"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW, YOU ARROGANT ASSHOLE!  NOW I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS, MOTHERFUCKER!"  I smile! 

My adrenaline goes through the roof as Paul is still in great pain from the punch to his balls!  I am now really pouring it on as I try to rip his nipple off!  In addition I am yanking his head as I try to rip out his hair.  He now knows the wrath of a ANGRY BLACK WOMAN!  "HOW DO LIKE HAVING YOUR NIPPLE PINCHED, BITCH?!?" 

I hear Brie root me on as I force Paul's head backwards and maneuver myself close to the wall, pulling him with me.  The smile on Brie's face gives me extra energy as I release his hair and re position myself.  While Paul cradles his poor balls and nipple I raise my fists and come at him! 

I start with a right hook that clocks Paul on his cheekbone and snaps his head to the side!  "UNGH!" 
Paul stumbles backwards until his ass hits the wall.  Then I step into a left uppercut to his chin!  "SMACK!" 
His head hits the wall and he starts to slump, so I start pumping right and left jabs into his belly and ribs, also target his sore nipple!  With each SMACK he whimpers a little bit and starts sliding further down the wall.  I do NOT let up! 

The sound of my fists striking Paul over and over is now accompanied by my taunting; 
SMACK!!!  "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BEATEN UP BY A GIRL?!?" 
SMACK!!!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW,  . . . BEE-OTCH!" 
SMACK!!!  "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?  WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!?" 
SMACK!!!  "DID YOU FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN, BEATING UP A GIRL?!" 
SMACK!!!  "BRIE IS NOW MINE!" 

Welts and black and blue marks now decorate Paul's beaten face and body as I take a short rest while he falls down to the floor.  He curls into a ball and begins to whimper as I slip out of my purple thong.  I now stand completely naked, drenched in sweat with my pussy also drenched from Cumming while I was beating Paul. 

I rip off his briefs by wedging them into his ass crack until they ripped off!  Then I spread him out onto his back and straddled his face!  My thighs squeezed his head as I wiggled my ass back and forth and get myself to the edge of an orgasm using his nose!  I then sit back on his neck facing his head. 

"And now my LITTLE WHITE BITCH, you are going to do for me what my darling Brie says that you are not very good at, and don't really care for!"  I am now beaming as I stare directly into Brielle's soulful eyes.  "STICK THAT TONGUE OUT A FAR AS YOU CAN, AND EAT MY SWEATY, WET, BLACK PUSSY UNTIL YOU HEAR ME TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN STOP!" 

I never remove my gaze from Brielle's eyes as I see her broad smile and I "lower the boom" and start FACE FUCKING Paul! 

Back and forth I rock as I grind my ass into his chin and my clit into his nose!  I hear him moan as I ride his face like I never have before!  All of my pent up frustration and anger from his earlier advantage, when he hurt me, now melts away as I feel pressure building in my loins!  My eyes are laser locked on Brie as I triumphantly taunt Paul!  I am sure I heard him whimper. 

Finally, after a few minutes of riding his face, my taunts turn to moans, then to screams, and then finally I explode all over his face.  I SCREAM and flex my biceps! 

"EAT MY CUM, WHITE BITCH!"; I scream at him as I finish my orgasm!  My cum washes over his face and down his chin and cheeks, onto the floor! 

I rise slowly and Brie rushes to me and helps me get to the couch where I rest.  As she comforts me, she pulls my face into her breasts and suckles me to her spectacular bosom, I start licking and kissing her nipples in preparation of what is to CUM!  (Get it?) 

Part 3 - Wouldn't you like to know
I can tell you that Paul was thrown out, and that Brie and I made love, but the details are between my prize, my paramour, my lover, my heart, and I! 

Without question, this was the FIGHT OF MY LIFE! 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:15:48 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline FightingDirty

• looking for a rough cyberfight
Re: The Fight of My Life (Simone fights Brielle's BF for her)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 03:31:18 PM »
hot, very fucking hot

Offline bri_wrestles

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:42:31 PM »
how many of us have layed in bed at night trawling the web aimlessly , looking for something  ,  we aren't even sure what . We just know something is missing in our life . thats how I found fcf . My boyfriend Paul had fucked me not 30 minutes previous , I would say made love to me , but that really wouldnt describe it very well . It had been over in minutes , as it always was , leaving me frustrated and a little angry . something about the site and some of the terminology that people used , triggered something in me , made me think back to something which had happened to me when I was barely out of school . The more I read , the more excited I became . I read stories people had written , read chat logs to give me a feel for what goes on , looked at hundreds of profiles . that first night found me at 3 o'clock in the morning pleasuring myself while my boyfriend snored beside me . The following 3 or 4 weeks I found myself logging into the site at stolen moments throughout the day . I found myself thinking up scenarios  even while doing my normal everyday things. I began to love signing in and seeing that I had been left messages , quickly scanning their profile page , looking for ,? i dont know what . A few were interesting , but to be honest most weren't .......And then came Simone . as I looked at her profile it was as if a bomb had gone off , Klaxons were screaming , bells were ringing . I spent an hour looking at her pictures , read her words over and over , she had made the initial contact , I replied with something stupid , correcting her spelling of all things . But within days we were exchanging messages . Each message getting hotter and hotter , we hadnt actually chatted . It was hard to concentrate on real life things . We exchanged pictures , as with our messages our pictures got hotter andd hotter , as we opened up to each other . And then finally , a day when we were both online at the same time . I can only describe it from my end . I had maybe a half hour at the most , even typing ordinary things to her my heartrate was through the ceiling . Had my keyboard suddenly become electrically charged ? as we chatted my body tingled , from my fingertips to my toes , we exchanged more pictures , a few Gifs , amazingly we both had similar tastes , so similar it was almost eerie .... And then came Simones proposal . I had to read her words over and over , as I pointed out to her we could have met behind my boyfriends back.......That wasnt enough for her . She wanted to take me from him . As I read those words I came . I'm not ashamed to admit it , her scenario was , at the time, one of the most exciting things I'd ever read......Later , offline , but still thinking non-stop about Simone, I reasoned  that that was all they were , just words . ...   And then her next message to me was arranging when she would show up . this is all fantasy , right ?.....I went along with it ,  Its just a hot game isnt it ?........The day arrived . I had told Paul a friend might be dropping in  . I was sat where I could see the street , I saw the cab pull up , I watched Simone get out  .. time stood still as our eyes locked . The contrast of her long black legs disappearing under the tiniest white skirt I'd ever seen was mesmerising . I think I had forgotten how to breath , I stared , eyes like saucers as she bent through the drivers offside window, paying him and giving me an uninterupted view of her thong covered butt . And what a butt.........I couldnt possibly describe what I was feeling , I just dont have the words... Suffice to say , I was so lost in the moment , that even my dense, self obsessed boyfriend glanced over at me and asked If I'd seen a ghost . I dont think my throat had ever been drier......I watched Simone walk up the path.... springing to my feet as she knocked the door . I stood staring at the door . maybe four feet away from the most exciting woman in the world . my own skirt a little longer than Simones , a couple of inches of my midrif on show , my nipples like bullets , my thong saturated , LITERALLY SATURATED ............I opened the door............and fell in love.............we hugged ,  was it seconds  ?   was it hours ?, I couldnt tell you , we may have stood there months . All I know is that our bodies instantly fitted together perfectly  , like two toy building blocks locked together . I do know we were roughly the same height , was it an accident that we were instantly nipple to nipple , I wanted to scream as my asshole boyfriend ruined the moment . Simones hand had cupped my asscheek , throwing gas on an already out of control fire . I watched him barge forward and hug her too . it was clumsy , he said something crude , I didnt hear it. I'm sure he groped her ass .. I think i hated him in that moment . Simone acted with class...........we had hardly spoken , just pleasantries , Paul to his credit lightened up a little , offered to make us cocktails , but I knew the way his mind would be working .                   Simone has described the events of the next hour or so perfectly , If i'm honest much of it was a lust filled blur to me , Simone played him , lead him where she knew he would dumbly follow . I remember wanting to laugh hysterically when she goaded him to fight her in his underwear , He doesnt have a bad body , but stood next to the black perfection of Simone he was just way out of his league .  I think he took Simone a little by surprise to start with , it was so predictable of him to go for her teeshirt , she stood just in her thong, looking magnificent . And then she had his balls . I was kneeling on the sofa , eyes glued to them . As she squeezed I realised that it wasnt just my pussy that was wet , but half way down the insides of my thighs too .    For a few moments he rallied.....omg he slapped her.............It was as if he suddenly realised the stakes he had agreed to.......... For the breifest moment i thought he was going to punch her......going to end my dream before it had really started, right in front of me...But again she was playing him , she was too quick ,  too wise.....yes he had power , his fist going through the dividing wall proved that . but it was his last offering ....Simone dodging the clumsy haymaker and ducking at the same time . The scream ( I think thats how you'd describe it )  as Simone slammed her fist up into his balls was when I had my first orgasm of the day ... In the next two minutes she took him apart . she goaded him , belittled him and finally owned him . (  the only part of Simones account I had to chuckle at was her description of his size , 8  inches , ? ............in his dreams maybe )  but its a small matter.........( Oh lol ,  see what I did then ) . Just before Simone sat her perfect ass on his face they both glanced at me . I'm not sure I can describe the contrasting looks . Simone looked alive, vibrant, exquisite , a warrior , a victor , a queen......Paul looked pitiful , broken , confused . Before Simone covered his face and blocked his view I pulled my tiny thong aside and let him have his last ever look at my wet swollen pussy.......He obeyed like a puppy when she orderred him to stick his tongue out  as she lowered herself down I came a second time , and then a third.........all the while Simones and my eyes never parted............she had done this for me....risked everything..............she'd won me...........destroyed another human being to take what she wanted..............................................As Simone said at the end of her account , the rest of the day just got better and better , but thats for us

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 02:08:26 PM »
Brielle is now the most important woman in my life!  I LOVE her and will be with her until she tells me to go! 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 12:25:06 PM »
Bri is incredibly sexy!  I would fight harder for her to make her mine!