News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wedding duel

• 3 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Wedding duel
« on: May 01, 2024, 04:19:01 PM »
They didn't know, but that wedding would end with one woman fell flat on her back on the floor, and the other one placing her feet on her friend's face.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Wedding duel
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 01:51:42 PM »
Interesting scenario.
Love to know what they end up fighting over.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 08:36:55 PM »
Nice poll.

T
Cheers!

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 12:01:31 PM »
-THE END-

Each woman grabbed the other by the hair, pulling and scratching all around the dance floor. The guests were stunned but nobody stopped that catfight.

"YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND IN MY OWN BED, WHORE" The girl in blue cried as she tried to rip off her opponent's hair.
"YESSSS I DID, AND I WILL DO IT ANYTIME I WANT, BECAUSE I'M MUCH BETTER FUCKER THAN YOU" The girl in green responded.

This answer took the girl in blue unaware and she unfocused for a second. Enough for her opponent, who used all her strengh to swing her rival and smash her back against the wall.

The girl in blue cried in pain as she felt how all her air was expelled from her lungs. She release the hold on her opponent's hair and tried to push her away. But the girl in green had a strong hold on her rival's hair and she smashed the girl in blue head three times against the wall, as the poor girl cried in pain, her eyes once proud now filled with tears.

The girl in green bit her lip in anticipation as she drove her knee directly against her rival's gut. The girl in blue opened her eyes wide as she fell on her knees. The girl in green grabbed her by the hair and made her rival look at her "I AM THE BETTER WOMAN BITCH, AND I WILL FUCK HIM WHENEVER I WANT" as she slapped her beaten rival twice, with two heavy and resounding slaps.

The girl in blue began to sob "OHH STOP PLEASE, YOU ARE THE BETTER WOMAN, YOU CAN FUCK MY MAN WHENEVER YOU WANT, I'M NOTHING, BUT DON'T HIT ME MORE PLEASE". The girl in green looked down at the victim with contemp as she hit her one last time with a heavy hip thrust that sent the defeated woman on her back.

The girl in green placed then her feet over her defeated rival, staring at the astonished crowd, and she, far from being ashamed, rose her arm in victory.

{alt} The tamed bitch.
{alt} The victorious woman.