News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wonder Girl vs Uber Mädchen (Match)

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Wonder Girl vs Uber Mädchen (Match)
« on: December 01, 2014, 08:40:38 AM »

Drusila, the Wonder Girl

{alt}
Greta, the Uber Mädchen

GENEVA, SWITZERLAND:  1943

Wonder Girl grunted heavily as she was slammed backward into the turnbuckle.  An instant later, Uber Mädchen flung herself at her, crashing herself bodily into her opponent, causing the Amazon to gasp painfully from the impact.  Stepping back, the young German Valkyrie gives a smug smirk, and then launches a kick up to the brunette's belly, doubling Drusila over.  Wonder Girl stumbles forward, grasping her midsection, and Greta grabs her by her ebony mane and pulls her to center ring.  There, she scoops the panting Amazon up and slams her to the mat, causing the ring to shake (luckily, given the incredible strength of both girls, the ring and cables were reinforced with steel so as to withstand their brawl).

Drusila lay on her back, chest heaving for breath, eyes glazed.  Greta scaled up one of the turnbuckles and balanced herself atop the ropes.  She surveyed her prone rival below, and then hurled herself into the air.  Like her Norse forebearers, she soared like an angel of death, her body a lush missile of destruction aimed at the equally curvaceous figure of her opponent.  The impact, she knew, would batter Wonder Girl into unconsciousness and defeat.

Or it would have...if Wonder Girl had suffered it.  Instead, at the last possibly instant, the young Amazon willed herself to roll out of the way.  Uber Mädchen belly-flopped to the canvas with a terrific thud...and then lay there, face down.  For several minutes, both beauties lay until finally each stirred.  With tremendous effort, the two struggled to their feet.  Facing one another on unsteady legs, they locked eyes in mutual glares on fury.

Then Greta drew her right arm back, balled her fist, and threw a punch aimed at Drusila's face.  However, Wonder Girl managed to duck under the wild blow, and landed an uppercut to the blonde's chin that snapped her head back in a spray of perspiration.  Stunned, the German offered scant resistance as her opponent Irish whipped her to the ropes, and as the blondes hurtled back toward her, the brunette nailed her with a jumping dropkick to the chest that sent Greta crashing to her back.  A hairpull yanked the mewling Valkyrie back up to her feet, but she was swiftly smashed back to the mat with a bodyslam.

A legdrop from Wonder Girl brought her thigh down like a sledgehammer to her adversary's chest, knocking much of the air from her lungs and leaving her gasping for breath.  A smile upon her face, the Amazon then climbed upon her prone foe, grapevining Greta's legs with her feet while pinning her arms above her head to the mat, pressing her chest to that of Uber Mädchen to fully pin her.  The referee counted to three, and the bell clanged.  As the roar of the fans filled the stadium's air, Drusila climbed off of her defeated rival and went to the ropes.  There stood her "cornerwoman", Yeoman Diana Prince of the United States Navy.  Weapons were forbidden in this battle, so Drusilla's Amazonian bracelets and magic lasso were in the Yeoman's possession.  Now, Wonder Girl requested the golden lariat.  Turning her attention back to the still-gasping Greta, she rolled the badly stunned blonde over onto her stomach.  Wonder Girl then used her lasso to hogtie Uber Mädchen's wrists and ankles behind her, rendering her helpless.  A provision of this match is that the winning side would take the loser as a prisoner of war, and the Allies would now have the young Axis villainess in their custody.

Standing up, Drusila crossed her wrists over her chest in an Amazonian salute, and then raised her arms in the air to bask in the cheers of the spectators.

{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Wonder Girl vs Uber Mädchen (Match)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 08:53:45 AM »
very well dome
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 03:19:48 PM »
Nice story good to see the Paradise Island girl's win
{alt}
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 08:49:16 PM »
any mre matches like this upcoming?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 02:32:39 PM »
i'd hate to be in greta's shoes when uberfrau gets her hands on her for losing to wonder girl
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 07:42:12 PM »
i'd hate to be in greta's shoes when uberfrau gets her hands on her for losing to wonder girl

This would be another great story. :D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 08:22:41 PM »
glad I could help
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt