News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story: British Pit Fighting: Katie McGrath vs. Emma Watson *REQ FILL*

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
free photo hosting
{alt}
free upload
Emma Watson walked through the crowd at the British Fighting Pit and got in the middle “I recently lost a fight and I’ve never in my life felt such shame.  I humiliated myself and my country and I’m sorry.  I can blame Nina Dobrev but it isn’t her fault she trained Victoria to specifically beat me but all that really means is Victoria was more  of a challenge then Nina… Until Nina defeats me she will always be my little bitch… Today though I see it in your eyes I lost respect and that hurts.  I was a victim who worked hard and became something more something great.  Today though I’m back to being a victim and I’m not here to challenge Keira Knightly so step back you are no achievement.  Kaya someday probably not”

Kaya Scodalerio spoke up “I’m going to go to the Yanks and challenge their 90s children starting with Victoria.”

“I need respect back and theres only one way to get it back.”

Emma looked down then back up “I challenge Katie McGrath!”

The crowd silenced and Emma looked around the faces were shocked at what she said “Katie I know you’re here, Janet isn’t here… Rose isn’t here so somewhere you are.  Come out to fight me.”

The crowd looked around and final everyone found Katie McGrath.  She was shocked not at being called out she knew she would be.  After her beatdown and retiring of Carla McGlynn everyone recognized her as a fight that will be a fight.  This was the last person she expected to challenge her.  After her fight with Janet Montgomery word got out to both that to fight Emma Watson was career death.

Emma watched and saw everyone was looking in the same direction.  She walked toward the area they all looked at and the people separated allowing Emma Watson to walk straight up to Katie McGrathh “So what say you.”

“My career is more important then…” Emma slapped Katie

Katie’s head whipped to the side she looked back at Emma her cheek on fire and eyes angered.  She took a deep breath calmed down “I fight you and I don’t”

Emma slapped her again “SHUT UP AND FIGHT BACK”

Katie bit her lip and looked and saw Natalie Dormer her good friend nodding no “Don’t you understand Emma I’m not retiring just so you can fight me.”

Emma heard the UK actresses were told not to fight her.  Not because Emma couldn’t beat them but because their level of fame was nowhere near Emma and they didn’t deserve the chance against Emma.  It bothered her as she wasn’t about to go fight soap stars and reality stars but the Katie McGraths should have a chance to fight her.

Emma stepped back “Everyone hear me, I want Katie McGrath to step in that fighting area and fight me.  Whether she kicks my ass or I kick her ass who cares I want to find out.”

Emma looked around and as Katie wasn’t looking she stepped into another slap “FIGHT ME!” She was nearly crying now.

Katie was mad she wanted to beat Emma up but she understood where Emma was coming from “I understand Victoria beat you and you want …”

She didn’t see Emma’s hands move a left and a right punch which ended with McGrath on her ass.  Natalie Dormer was walking over now she could see the fighting fire in Katie’s Emerald eyes.  The green flames were ready to burn Emma Watson “She’ll get hers some day and so will Dobrev but I’m going to fight you tonight and put Nina to shame when I beat you.”

Katie looked over at Natalie and the blonde stopped believing Katie had calmed down.  Katie stood up stretched her jaw.  She saw a producer who nodded but it didn’t matter as she knew what she had to do.

“Its about true equality Katie, don’t treat me any different than you would if it was…” Emma looked around and saw Natalie Dormer “Natalie challenging you… Fight me!  Show me how good you truly are.”

“FINE! You want to fight me then we’ll fight.”

Emma walked back into the fighting circle she was prepared to fight she had on a tank top and jeans.  She took some tape out and taped her knuckles and started to stretch in front of her friend Kaya Scodelario.  “you sure Emma?”

“No but it was one of the three and Rose just lost so it means more to beat Katie or Janet… Losing to Victoria was humiliating.”

“I’ll get her back for you.”

Emma looked at Kaya with disdain ad contempt which made Kaya smile.  They were friends but they were also rivals and it was getting obvious to everyone Kaya was ready to make a step up.

Katie entered the fighting area and took off her sweater she was in her bra but she didn’t care.  She stretched her arms and shadow boxed.  Natalie ran over “What are you doing?”

“She wants me to treat her equal well I will.”

“Christ Katie what if you hurt her.”

Katie wasn’t speaking and refused to look at Natalie.  Matt Smith formerly of Doctor Who came to the middle “Ok looks like we have a battle a brewing… Are you sure Emma?” Emma was in a stance like she was ready to come out for a race.  She put her hand up saying she was ready, those in attendance never saw Emma Watson so focused.

Katie kept her hands on the barrier looking down at the ground.  She didn’t like what Emma was doing but now it was so close to fight time she was starting to think about it.  She truly didn’t want to fight Emma she actually liked Emma thought she was a sweet girl.  There was no deep down wonder like she had with Janet about who’d win a fight.

“KATIE, do you want to do this.” She put her thumb up and Matt Smith said ‘Fight’ Lights went out other than in the fight pit.

Katie turned around and Emma was quick like a cat and was in striking distance.  A left hook followed by a right hook then a straight kick put Katie back into the barrier.  Katie came back and went for a big right hand but Emma dropped to a squat position the punch going over her head she went forward her shoulder in Katie’s stomach.

Emma Watson used her positioning and leverage to lift Katie then just let the Irish woman drop face first.  Emma quickly got her arm between Katie’s legs and the other elbow on the outside of McGrath’s ear.  She hit two knees then lifted the arm up which was between Katie’s legs.  She now had McGrath flat on her back.

Emma sat on Katie’s backs and hit three slaps to the behind Katie’s ears.  When Katie covered up she grabbed a arm and went for a shoulder submission but that was when Katie finally pulled it away and got away from Emma Watson.

Emma got up backed away as Katie came up and missed with an uppercut.  Emma took a quick look over at Kaya Scodelario and then saw Jordan Hayes “Text Nina and tell her what’s going on.”

Emma got her fists up went forwards bounced back when Katie went for a punch then back in and hit a jab followed by a leg kick.  She then bounced back from range of Katie McGrath but not out of range of a tepe kick which connected to Katie’s belly backing her up. 

“Kind of athletic aren’t you.”

“I haven’t even begun to show you what I am capable of.”

Emma hit a jab got a cross blocked and came in for a knee but got hit with a punch which put her down.  She looked up and the stories of how strong Katie was and her punishing power were not exaggerated.  She rolled backward and got back to her feet were she had to dodge and dip and run away from Katie’s combinations.

Katie stopped throwing and bounced back frustrated at how quick and  elusive Emma Watson was.  She wanted to say something hateful but she was already pushing it with fighting Emma.  Don’t embarrass her then she saw Kaya Scodelario almost in the ring as she pushed up and leaned to say something at Emma.

Except it was a shout “You wanted to fight her go fight her you overrated bitch!”

Katie was surprised she heard the two were friends but then again she was friends with someone she fought with.

Emma glared at Kaya and Katie recognized the look it was the look of violence.  She then realized she was in the ring with Katie and focused on Katie it wasn’t the same look but she was shocked Katie didn’t come after her.

“You sure you want to fight me.”

“She’s a weak bitch, you’re Katie freaking McGrath.  It means something to fight you and beat you.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Story: British Pit Fighting: Katie McGrath vs. Emma Watson *REQ FILL*
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:38:07 AM »
“Come on then because fighting me and be…”  Katie couldn’t deal with the speed as Emma closed the distance and dove at Katie’s shins taking her down.  Emma rolled and had her back on Katie’s body and then bridge walked to Katie’s side where she turned her hips one way then spun to side control

“How you like that”

“I like going basic.” Katie said as she grabbed Emma’s hair lifted her hip and flipped Emma Watson.

She rolled onto Emma’s chest and closed her fist and was about to hit some hammer fists but got up instead.  She couldn’t pull that trigger no matter how talented Emma Watson was proving to be she just couldn’t hit those punches.

“Why did you do that?”  Emma got up to her knees looked up at Katie ignoring everything else

“ I reversed the move”

“Treat me like you would if you were fighting Janet.”

“You don’t want that”

Emma got up slightly and made a move forward while keeping her legs bent “I really do.”  She attempted a front handspring kick and Katie leaned back and took it on top of the chest that put Katie on her ass.

Katie got up quickly embarrassed about allowing such a move.  This fight was turning into a exhibition of Emma Watson skill levels and fighting techniques very quickly.  Katie got up leaned against the barrier and knew Emma would eventually try something else fancy.

She blocked three punches and hit one but had another ducked and was countered with a punch to the ribs.  Looking down she could see the footing change and prepared for it.

Emma tried a jumping knee which got caught and ended up with Emma thrown onto her back.  Katie got on top of her and hit two slaps then looked around “No the big myth about my fight with Janet.”

She scratched Emma’s chest and got up and Emma asked “What was that.”

“Janet and I did more than just trade punches for a hour.”

Emma started to get up but Katie jumped on top of her and pinned Emma’s face to the ground and started clubbing her in the back.  She got her hands under Emma’s shirt and started scratching Emma’s back.  She stood up and brought Emma up keeping her doubled over Katie hit a knee lift which put Emma back against the railing in front of Erin Richards.

“She’s not lying, I was there don’t fight her it’s not a fight you can win.” Erin said to Emma

“No Katie this wasn’t what you and Janet did” Emma pushed herself off the railing only to run straight into a Katie McGrath right hand.

“We fought tooth and nail broke all our nails on the other’s skin.  Broke our knuckles on the others face and that punch I just hit you with was the first punch of the fight.  It took her less time to get up.  So stay down or I will hurt you.”

Emma had been in many fights since she turned 18, in all those fights she was never hit with a punch like  that.  The  punch bloodied her mouth and nearly broke her jaw.  She didn’t want to get up but she had to she had to prove she could hang with anyone.  That loss to Victoria Justice, she could see Justice’s smug face as she looked up trapped between the little bitches legs. 

“I have more to fight for.”  Emma was firing off rights and lefts not focusing on technique just on hurting Katie.  Katie was moving her head back and ducking under and was about to laugh when a knee came up and got her in the ribs. 

Katie groaned and Emma jumped on her back.  Katie tried to stand up but Emma kicked her feet up onto a barrier and pushed off pushing Katie McGrath to the ground

She grabbed Katie by the back of the head and pushed the Irish woman’s face into the dirt.  “I will not be ridiculed”

People around were puzzled as no one ridiculed her lately except for Kaya who was focused solely on Emma.   “Not impressing me Emma, I can’t wait to see you knocked out cold.  Are you seeing this?” Those around her didn’t understand what the glasses wearing Kaya Scodelario was saying

She lifted Katie’s head up and looked at Kara Tointon smiled but then Katie twisted her hips and sent Emma off the top.  Katie quickly got to her feet but when she looked for Emma she was across the ring.  When Emma was knocked off her position on Katie’s back she got up and sprinted away rather than give Katie the chance to bawl.

Emma  stared at Katie who looked pissed off now, her face full of dirt but her eyes were unrecognizable. 

Emma got scared for a moment but she took a deep breath and when Katie threw a punch she ducked under it and hit a punch to the ribs then bounced away.  She bounced back and went for a kick to the ribs but ended up eating a cross followed by another cross and Emma tried to run away but Katie grabbed her by the hair and threw her down to the ground.

Katie went to get atop Emma but was immediately kicked in the face.  Emma spun and jumped atop Katie and slapped her twice they lay down on her and went for a arm triangle choke but Katie slipped out. 

Katie was up and was starting to get frustrated with Emma and Emma saw that she wanted to do something shocking.  She wanted to show how athletic she truly was and she put a foot on Katie’s knee and lifted herself up onto Katie’s shoulders

“Whose better me or Dobrev”  She was going for the same move as Nina did against Camilla Luddington “Tell Janet what I did”

She couldn’t get the forward roll or cross her legs as Katie fought it off.  She heard the Janet bit and flipped out dug her fingers into Emma’s heel’s and threw her backwards. The back of Emma’s head and shoulders crashed into the pillar and as she came down she had no clue where she was.

Katie turned and dove at Emma slamming one punch that probably knocked her out.  She was on Emma’s lap “You are no Janet…. Janet is no me.”  She kept hitting Emma with sickening punches. 

Katie McGrath kept hitting punches “I’m ready Janet, I’m ready.”

She was hauled away and looking at some of the women and men she knew she had gone to far.  Kara Tointon walked in “You’re ready for Janet, she’s ready for you.”

Kara extended her phone and looked at Katie “She just finished off Rose Leslie” 

Katie took the phone and looked at Kara, the thought she and Janet were fighting at the same time and both ended up victorious meant it was time.

“Janet”

“Yeah I did she kept asking to fight.”

“Good you got revenge for what she did to you.”

“I don’t feel good about what I just did now that it’s over.”

“Yeah its time, time for the rematch”

“I agree when the tournaments are over we come here and have it.”

As she said that Erin Richard was in front of her “I want to fight the same night, I want you both to see what I’m capable of.”

A top British entertainer stood up in the middle “The night of McGrath/Montgomery 2 will be a glorious night here we will have five fights total.”

Everyone looked at Kaya Scodelario was taken pictures of a beaten, knocked out, pathetic Emma Watson and then they found out who she was talking to and it wasn’t Nina Dobrev “Sorry Miley but she’d still beat you I bet.”

Everyone looked at her and Katie said what they were all thinking “She’s your fucking friend.”

“And Janet’s yours.”  Katie didn’t hear what she said her gaze had found a new target her next opponent. 

The tournaments opening round would find her vs Rhona Mitra and there was Rhona staring at her.  Soon they would find out which would win their fight.

Upcoming (Janet vs. Rose 2, WBACCF 12, post fight, Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner, Minka Kelly vs. Jessica Alba)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:17:55 PM »
good story bot what does the term fill req" in the title mean?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »
Someone dm'd me and requested this fight, I loved the idea right away.  It was back in the summer and I was able to come up with the beginning and that convo at the end which coincides with Janet's fight.

Emma Watson is a fun muse and Katie McGrath is imo the most beautiful actress o the planet