News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 12 Story 3: Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 12 Story 3: Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox
« on: December 24, 2014, 10:56:57 PM »
{alt}
image share
{alt}
how to screen capture
Kristen Stewart was confident in this fight and Megan Fox’s walked into the middle and shook Kristens hands then smiled “Now slap me”

“What”

“First shot Kristen take it.”

Stewart indeed took the shot and Megan fell to a knee then got up and told her again so Kristen obliged but this time Megan did not go down.  No she smiled and it freaked Kristen Stewart out, Megan grabbed her by the throat and walked her to the cage.  “At least you can say you got some shots in on me now”

Kristen gasped then shocked Megan hitting her elbow twice into Megan’s bicep breaking the choke she then came across with a back hand that turned Megan Fox around.  That slap hurt and this Kristen Stewart had confidence from having two wins in a row.  She pushed off the cage and grabbed Megan by the back of the hair and did a version of a bull dog slamming Megan Fox’s face into the mat

Kristen Stewart stood up looked down at Megan who was bluttering something about what happened.  Kristen began to look around she couldn’t believe it she had Megan Fox down.  She hit her slaps which were given; she surprised Megan with a counter and now this.

She got down to her hip and went to go for a head scissor but Megan blocked the move.  She kept Kristen’s legs separated and moved to her right so she got both her shoulders on Kristen’s ass.  She then grabbed Stewart’s hair and stood up yanking Kristen Steward up into a power bomb position.

Megan ran toward the cage and threw Kristen at the cage.  Stewart bounced off and was nearly decapitated with a clothesline.  Kristen Stewart hurt but she knew she just really hurt Megan Fox she was happy and wasn’t sure what to do again.  “You knocked out.”

“Stewart…”  Kristen heard that come from Megan and got up to her knees and dropped forearm elbow smashes to Megan’s stomach.

“Good, why did I ever fear you.”

Kristen Stewart tried something she seen many times and failed in doing it herself as she tried to rip Megans top off.  “Weakling.” Megan said causing Kristen to scream and punch Megan three times bloodying her lip

“Strong enough to make you bleed slut.”

Kristen put her hands around Megan’s throat and tightened.  Her eyes were maniacal filled with sick delight at the beating she was giving her bully.  Megan was fighting to stay away awake, she could not lose to Kristen Stewart.  If she did she would never fight again.

She was about to go unconscious when Stewart let go and did indeed rip her top off.  Kristen twisted Megan’s boobs inwards then outwards but didn’t get the scream she wanted.  She then put her hands inside the bra and scratched at Megan’s nipples getting a loud scream.  She laughed at the scream and slapped Megan forehand and backhand.

“What do you think of me now Megan?”  Kristen said jumping forward and seating on Megan Fox’s face.

Megan did nothing so once again Kristen put a hand in bra and this time pinched the nipple.  When Megan screamed Kristen dropped to her left and locked in a head scissor.

“First Bell then Kunis now you will lose by the same move.”

Megan grumbled but punched Kristen under the ass then again and the scissor loosened so Megan moved her head and body more directly perpendicular but she was still in pain as Stewart readjusted tightening her grip around Megan’s head.  Fox dropped flat on her stomach she was back but about to lose to Kristen Stewart? 

She was supposed to fight Kelly Monaco next, if she lost to Kristen Stewart and with that bitch Johannson back she would have her opportunity taken away.  She was a favorite to win that entire thing and as her head was closer to being squeezed to submission or unconsciousness.  She had to decide what was pissing her off more, losing her spot in the tournament, losing it to Scarlet Johannson or losing a fight to Kristen Stewart.

Megan found the hulk out energy and got up to her feet.  Her legs straight up but body still going down and stuck between Kristen Stewart’s legs.  She grabbed Kristen’s breasts getting a loud screech from Stewart as she tightened her grip then in an amazing feat of strength she lifted her body and had Kristen Stewart up in the air when she jumped in the air and laid her body flat while throwing her arms down she hit a tremendous power bomb.

Stewart was about knocked out and knew she was going to take a beating as Megan Fox stood up.  “MERCY no more..”

A ref stood between the two and Megan Fox backed away “Smart move, good fight Kristen you got my respect.  Good luck at your bracket.”

(In two days, Ali Larter vs. Shannon Elizabeth and it could very well be one of the best fights I've ever done!)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: WBACCF 12 Story 3: Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 08:23:18 PM »
nice work
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt