News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Post Fight Press Conference with winners

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Post Fight Press Conference with winners
« on: December 29, 2014, 12:13:52 AM »
Sigourney Weaver saluted her victors "Great fight girls, absolutely terrific.  What we're going to do is take a couple questions on tonight and then some on the tournaments.  First a announcement, Candace Bailey is out... Gabrielle Union vs Jessica Alba first round bracket three."  She coughed "If you missed any of the fights please go check them out"
Blake vs. Mary http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44675.0.html
America vs. Jaime http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44699.0.html
Kristen vs. Megan http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44714.0.html
Ali vs. Shannon http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44740.0.html
Britney vs. Kelly  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44764.0.html
Ashley vs. Nina  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44777.0.html

Reporter "America, what was your strategy?"

America "I'm taller, heavier, stronger and just as athletic as Jamie.  I went in looking at her fight with Evangeline, you stay patient with Jamie and she has problems.  When you don't go to war with her, she has problems.  She fought women bigger than me and the same build as me but none who knew how to properly use the advantages.  I had no problems boring any of you as long as it ended with me winning and it did."

Reporter "You had problems with April Scott who was destroyed by Evangeline Lilly.  Evangeline lost to Jamie what is our takeaway."

America "April is a taller woman she fought Evangeline like a hellcat.  She did that with me and I couldn't do these things because similar height.  Evangeline is so smart and she studied my fight with April and picked her apart.  I took a route with Jamie no one has taken.  Evangeline did for the most part but she wanted to finish Jamie.  She didn't want the decision win she wanted a finish.  Jamie is most dangerous when she is most desperate.  She is still the most dangerous woman any of us could ever fight but everyone has a day when they bite off more than they can chew.  That is what happened with me and Jamie.  I fight Lilly it will probably bore you as it will be a chess match."

Reporter "Blake, if Odette isn't out there do you win."

Blake "Yes, Mary might on paper match up well with me but whenever we fight I will end up hurting her"

Reporter "If you are slightly better than Mary"

Blake "I'm a lot better, everyone talks about the main three; Odette, Camilla and Emmy.  I would beat any of them and Shelley is more of a challenge.  Camilla and Emmy all they want is to fight each other.  I fight Odette I win, I fight anyone I win.  Nobody matches up with me, I should be in against Shannon and those girls but no I'm stuck in a class below.  So going in let it be said as clear as possible I am going to hurt people, I don't want a surrender I want screams for mercy."

Reporter "Megan you just beat up Kristen Stewart wasn't that what caused the fight with you and Ashley?"

Megan "I was bullying her and I fought someone who was new to the game and she owned me.  I used to say that night but she is now without a doubt someone who I have zero interest in fighting.  In her loss to a blonde she went to hell an tonight she came back.  She was right to do what she did to me.  I really, well if Kristen hadn't jumped me after Ashley beat me I would not have challenge her tonight."

Reporter "She ended up getting her licks in on you, are you disappointed by your performance?"

Megan "I was well listen I gave her a couple shots but she hit harder than expected.  She went for it and she earned respect from me.  Her wins should never be discounted and I wished her luck but our problems are done."
Reporter "Ashley, you fought amazing.  Do you feel proud that you had to do what you did to win?"

Ashley "Not really, I went in this to win.  Nina proved to have improved drastically in strikes.  She was always great at subs but her athletic ability was ... Well you all seen it.  I told her all along I'm ready and will do what it takes to win.  The next level was needed and I took it there, I wasn't losing.  I hope Teresa Palmer was watching and feels the fear."

Reporters "If Nina had also taken it to the next level are you here?"

Ashley "We'd still be fighting, in all seriousness I wasn't losing.  No matter what I went in there knowing Teresa Palmer would be cracking jokes at my expense.  She's a blonde bitch who beat me, she knows I have more levels than that as does she.  We are going to fight again and it will be Teresa who ends up humiliated when that day comes."

Reporter "Britney you had the advantage in most places what happened with the striking"

Britney "Bitch hit like a truck and was so fast.  So accurate, so fast so strong so good at it I just thought I could do well but I mean well y'know."

Reporter "Why was it Kelly you wanted to fight."

Britney "The challenge, she was more of a challenge than most.  She catfights but prefers honor in her fights."

Reporter "Shannon where does that fight rank in all your fights?"

Shannon "Number one, I always knew Ali and I would tear into each other.  I always feared Ali for how she was built and what I'd have to do.  I didn't think she could do what she did but I'm hurting and should be in the hospital."

Reporter "So we've heard you talk about more fights with Jodi, desire to rematch Milla and the issues with you and Heather Graham still exist.  Does Ali get a rematch?"

Shannon "Jodi's a bitch who won't leave me alone, I hate her she hates me and we bring the worst out in the other.   The Milla situation if a rematch comes it comes but I don't need one.  Heather can shut her dumb mouth up.  I beat her twice, I embarrassed her in the fight at the tables and if she needs me to do it.  As for Ali, we had two conditions prior to fighting and one was that it was just that fight.  The other is the winner goes into the tournament."

Sigourney "Ok two questions about our tournaments."

Reporter "So who do you most want to fight and least want to fight?"

Blake "I want to fight Odette I don't want to see Maggie grace because that's just a waste of time.  Fighting and beating Odette proves all I've always said is 100 % true."

America "For me I think a fight with Rhona Mitra possesses the most unique challenge.  She has a history of fighting her fight and size to stop me from doing what I did here.  I have no interest in the Lilly fight as it will be boring it'll be us waiting for the other."

Megan "I got her, I don't care what Britney says I'm going to knock the soap star out  I'm going to see how great her strikign is when she fights someone who knows how to put together punches not just a single punch but punches in bunches any one could result in a knockout. Plus I want to see how she does with a woman who has never seen a line she won't cross, might make the fight sexual.  Oh yeah

Shannon "I most want a new challenge a Jill Wagner, Erica Durance Serinda Swan type.  Probably Serinda as she's the biggest name of the three.  I have zero interest in fighting Anne Hathaway, she will nullify me and wear me down.  I know I can't beat Heigl and she can't beat Anne so why bother even thinking about it."

Britney "I think Briana Evigan and I would be amazing.  We'd just go down lock in mutual scissors and see who has the better legs... I'm unfortunately fighting the woman I had least interest in fighting.  Lacey has all my tools she is experienced has so many ways to end a fight.  We both were fighting from 18 on but she was winning.  I make any mistake fighting Lacey and the fight is over."

Ashley "Its all about Teresa, I want the rematch I want to go back to war with her.  She won't beat me not a chance in hell.  I know deep down she wants to still fight me and says the same things.  I know what she can do she knows what I can do yet I bet we both can do even more.  As for the least yeah it's Kaley"

Megan "Good choice that bitch is real strong and mean."

Ashley "She is but I was thinking more about the fact if Kaley is around it means Teresa is not.  That weak blonde bitch got a lucky win and she won't beat me again."

Reporter "How do you see your side breaking out not just the bracket but the full sixteen and since no one is here for the other Watcher bracket."

Sigourney "Hold up we haven't announced Blakes or Shannon's so they can answer to the other brackets

Blake "Watcher 1 its all about Elisha an Rachel Stevens  those two find a way to win.  They also want to fight each other so there's that.  I'm really interested in seeing Bilson and Tisdale, they hate each other and will try to wreck the other.  Watcher 2, I think Megan vs Britney would be fun I mean they've avoided eye contact... No desire to fight girls."

Megan "great match up don't know how to beat her but we'd tear it up"

Britney "Megan has a lot of awesome abilities, it would be tough"

Blake "Very diplomatic, oh and Border 1 yeah I'll just say Ashley vs Teresa.  Listen to the passion in her voice and you know the blonde is waiting to prove her wrong.  Border 2, I you know its weird.  I think Morrison gets out of her bracket, Summer Glau out of hers, America dominates hers and Cote De Pablo.  Do any of them stand a shot against America, not really."
Shannon "For me every bracket is about overall skill so let me tell you flat out no one is beating Sarah Michelle Gellar she told me she wants this.  She lost a bit of her rep and she will bring it old school and no one can match that.  As for the other bracket I think its Kelly Monaco getting there in teh end and she will fight the one woman she wants to fight and I'm friends with Kelly so trust me she wants Underwood.  Border wise, theres three women who can come out of the first with Ashley of course but Fonseca and Wilde can win as well.  The craziness of the second bracket means one of those three go on to the final but sorry Ashley I don't see it Teresa I heard Kaley is pissed about losing to her so your worst nightmare will come true as Kaley will be in the finals, I will call this... Write it down, Aubrey Plaza will beat Janet Montgomery but really she's the loser cause she fights Kaley."

America "On the Watchers I think its about striking and strategy so I fully believe we're going to see the brutality of Alona Tal vs. Kristin Kreuk.  Both are great and know now what makes them great, amazing strikers both athletic and so strategic.  My side, I do believe I'm getting out and on the other grouping, I'm preparing for Cote de Pablo."

Megan "Yeah I also think its Kristin vs. Alona, its not just their skills but if Alona wins then Kristin won't give in.  They hate each other and neither wants the other to have bragging rights.  My side the first half I think Lowndes and Dewans hate will bring them to each other.  They'll kill each other which if I get past Monaco I get this feeling it'll be Nikki Reed and that is a tough call."

Britney "If I beat Lacey my biggest challenge is Evigan and I don't see any of the other women having a chance.  If I lose to Lacey and Lacey faces Harris that bitch could have Lacey's number they legit want to fight.  They want to put dirty catfights on a new level real hate... So its either me or Briana in the escape of our bracket vs. Emma Bunton.  So listen Megan if you want it I get past Lacey and you get past Megan I can guarantee i fight Emma it'll scare ppl she's the only spice girl I never fought and I will hurt her.  Megan Fox vs. Britney Spears in the finals.  Other watchers, I'm going Gellar vs. Keri Russell."

Ashley Greene "First let me say this I think the final will be Ashley Tisdale who has a awesome name taking on Kat Graham.  Nina talked often on how Kat is the boss on that set.  Shannon with all due respect yeah Olivia Wilde matches up well with me but I know I'm stronger than her I threw her around when we filmed a movie together she can land some serious punches but I can beat her.  As for Lyndsy Fonseca, in no world can anyone compare us.  There is no level at which she matches up with me and if that pisses her off who cares she's getting put down by Olivia.  I seriously can't call the other bracket, Nina, Rose Leslie, Jennifer Lawrence, Jordan Hayes who is built like me and can fight, Amber Heard who can fight for real, Genesis Rodriguez and Margot Robbie that bracket is crazy.  Jen's the biggest name, Ambers got the most experience, Nina is special, Rose can end a fight with one punch and its weird because she's not a gym rat.  I don't know."

Sigourney Weaver "Personally I think the fans called it right and folks that's it these ladies get to watch a special legends war... You reporters do not."