News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Busty Clash

• 6 Replies
Busty Clash
« on: November 26, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
Hi All
Just saw that a producer "Busty Clash" who did some not so competitive matches between BBW years ago is back with a "competitive catfight" between two BBW.
Some of the old stuff said competitive but it was giggle and roll around sorta stuff. Anyone taken the plunge on this and willing to weigh in on the "competitive" part?
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Busty Clash
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 05:21:19 PM »
Can you tell me where I can access her material?  Thanks.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:44:36 PM »
Thanks much!

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 11:41:05 PM »
Hi All
Just saw that a producer "Busty Clash" who did some not so competitive matches between BBW years ago is back with a "competitive catfight" between two BBW.
Some of the old stuff said competitive but it was giggle and roll around sorta stuff. Anyone taken the plunge on this and willing to weigh in on the "competitive" part?

I took the plunge and can tell you it's a bit better than the old stuff. I'm a sucker for any bbw catfight material :)  It definitely isn't a knockdown drag out fight and you won't be on the edge of your seat. There is some light hair pulling and the usual tit grabbing.

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 12:33:03 AM »
Hi All

I took the plunge and can tell you it's a bit better than the old stuff. I'm a sucker for any bbw catfight material :)  It definitely isn't a knockdown drag out fight and you won't be on the edge of your seat. There is some light hair pulling and the usual tit grabbing.

So am I. I'm not looking for knock down drag out, but actually trying to hurt the opponent would be nice.
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 05:12:29 PM »
There is quite a bit of tit slapping as well. I watched it again and its not bad. It's just not as intense as some of the other producers. They are headed in the right direction.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 08:13:19 PM »
Is it just me or is Ambrosia who is one of the participants in this fight and Sally (just did a fight for catzreview) the same girl?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:15:07 PM by jaybee »