News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

hotel catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline susu2369

hotel catfight
« on: July 21, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »
Hi friends i m posting new story

This is the incident that happened in india at one hotel.

There was about 10:00 P.m and i was at one hotel.There was a guy sitting on the table .There was one girl came from the enterance .she was very attractive.she has beautiful figure and has curvy ass.she sat on anothertable.she was watching the guy.and trying to seduce him by her look.

first guy was not giving her attention. she was wearing mini skirt and top. then she sat cross legged.showing her thighs to the guy.then she had intensionly drop her handkerchif and bend her clavage was celearly visible.her name was ritu.

then about 10:30P.M another girl came she was also same attractive as other girl .she has tight boobs which coming out from her dress.she has also curvy ass.she sat at opposite table to the other girl.her name is monica.

she had also seen the guy.she also want to be fucked by guy.she also tries to seduce him by showing thighs and clevage.

both girls were so much in seducing the guy nobody knows that they are interested in the same guy.Suddeenly Ritu notice that guy was giving attension to Monoica also who was sitting at opposite table.

she gets up from the table and went to the monica's table.Monica also matching her and gets up from the table. both Standing Nose to Nose,Cheelnging each other.Both Sizing Eachother up.

Ritu Said : Bitch, Dont even try to look at him,Otherwise.........................

Monica: Slut,wht u will do he's mine and mine only.

Ritu :kutia(Bitch) dekh wo mera hai, agar tu use dehkhagi to me teri aankhe noch loogi.(I will scratch your eyes)

Monica: Dum he to haath laga k Dekh. Haath tod dungi.(Do it i will broke your hand).

Ritu: Bitch and slap hard to monica.

Monica: Slut and slap Ritu very hard .and pulled hair.

Ritu: Also pulled hair.Both pulling each others hair.

Hotel staff came and sepreted both.Both abusing each other so badly.Kutia, Raand, Bitch, Slut all words coming from there mouth.

Then both with the guy thrown outside the hotel. outside Both told the guy not to interfire and let them fight to finish. Guy was happy from inside and told them to do at one room in hotel some day.

both exchanging each others numbers and giving each others dangerous look.both want to fight again but it was public place so they cant finish.But due to the anger both started to pull each other hair but again they were separated and not creating seen.

Both Went in opposite direction.

The Second Part of their battle will come soon.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 07:13:13 PM by susu2369 »