News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Red Dpminant Part 2 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Red Dpminant Part 2 of 2
« on: August 05, 2010, 06:18:42 PM »
RED DOMINANT  Part 2 of 2

Fran - Blonde, big-busted lezzy bitch and narrator
     Lisa - Brunette  Fan's ex-roomie and submissive to Tina: :
    Tina - Redheaded dominant to Lisa and wants  Fran as a new submissive who will catfight with
              Lisa for her entertainment and some new diversions !

----- CONTINUED FROM PART 1 -----

But my breast attack to her big tits was having its effects too. The big bitch was screaming in pain as I clawed across both of her swelling nipples, I gasped between her pussy clawings, "YOU BIG WHORE, YOU REALLY LIKE MY WORKING OVER YOUR BIG FLOPPERS !  JUST WAIT UNTIL I START BITING THEM OFF !"  the biggest effect of this was on the dirty little brunette bitch, Lisa who was back on MY SIDE again with a screamed, "THAT'S IT FRAN, GET YOUR TEETH INTO THAT ONE AND BITE IT OFF !" the wide-eyed little twat nearly into ANOTHER  orgasm over the
chance of seeing me doing an oral-mastectomy on Tina's left breast that was now only inches from my gaping mouth after I closed back in from my  retreat and Tina's cxnt-clawing attack ! Up to now this catfight was proving to be quite dirty, but more would follow !

Not wanting to disappoint the dirty little turncoat, Lisa,  I slammed my mouth onto Tina's left breast and sucked in hard, the big ball of gland popping into my mouth and completely filling it and with the violence of this dirty catfight made it hard for me to breathe. I knew that soon I'd have to release it, but wanted to impress the big bitch and maybe get a surrender out of her before gagging-out that big ball of breast gland in order to get air, so I started to growl and shake my head (and that big tit in my mouth) and hear Tina's shrieks of fear that I was REALLY about to bite down on that big mass of
mammary gland. "OH GAWD FRAN, DON'T BITE IT OFF -- PLEASE,  PLEASE, I'LL MAKE THAT DIRTY LITTLE WHORE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER AND WE'LL MAKE HER SCREAM LIKE CRAZY!" screaming HER OWN surrender so I wouldn't follow Lisa's BREAST-BITING suggestion !

Of course this didn't set so well with Lisa, having TINA AND I both working on her sensitive body parts, but her OVERSEXED BRAIN confused her and she changed allegiances again, both hands in my hair to get my teeth out of the shrieking Tina's big left breast. I was really out of air, so I let the big blob flop out of my mouth, noting as it flopped back on Tina's squirming chest that I had really dug in a few gouges on the under side and that my teeth had left their marks on the skin close to her ribs. If I had really been into biting it off, she would have lost the WHOLE BREAST, SKIN AND ALL !
Normally, this was not a very sexy stimulation situation,what with the amount of blood and other messy stuff, but the idea of doing this to another bitch to as to dominate her completely does increase my sex-juices and this happened to my head and I inadvertently blasted off into a massive orgasm, not only from that big breast captured in my mouth, but from the other two girls' shrieks and screams of fear (Tina) and encouragement (Lisa) !

I wondered what effect this would have had on the bitchy brunette who was still into my hair screaming with excitement, with both hands as Tina got to her knees cradling her 'bitten' breast, all slimy with my saliva, in her two hands and inspecting it for blood!  The only blood she could have found would have been on the underside of the breast where my earlier clawing had gouged scratches in the soft, white skin, but all washed away by my saliva !

"You dirty blonde slut !" she hissed, her claws past my slimy labia, searching for my clit to really maul it, adding, "This slimy pussy won't do you so good for getting off when I get further into it  and tear open your cervix and rip out your uterus !" doing her best to frighten me into surrendering before she got further up into my cringing vagina! Lisa saw what the redhead was about to do and tried to get back again, "THAT'S IT TINA GET YOUR HAND FURTHER UP INTO HER  cxnt AND RIP OUT HER UTERUS !" going on with, "SCRATCH OUT ALL THAT LINING FROM HER cxnt
AND MAKE HER EAT IT !" now completely alienating ME towards her! Tina grinned as she heard this and got her other hand alongside the first one inside my slippery pussy. I felt her fingernails rubbing against my cxnt lining, forcing her two hands further up into my nearly-orgasming pussy. I knew she'd really get me if I came hard from all this cxnt-work she was into and fought it back as my hands and fingernails went back to doing their best on her soft breasts, especially the one I hadn't BITTEN yet !

Tina did find the bruise marks from my teeth on her throbbing breast,  so I guess I unconsciously bit her from that exciting sensation I was having down in my crotch and entire lower belly -  blasting into a hard orgasm with A SEXY,  SCREAMING WOMAN'S SOFT, BARE BREAST IN MY MOUTH !

At this point my 'friend' Lisa still had me by the hair and was coaching Tina to revenge the 'awful' breast bite I have given her! But the redhead's hot button was my pussy and she dove on me as Lisa helped by holding me down to let the redheaded bitch get back into my squirming crotch for her intentions of a major fingernail-hysterectomy for my internal sex organs !

The dirty little whore was screaming at Tina, "GET BACK DOWN IN HER CROTCH AND DIG UP INTO HER cxnt! RIP OUT HER CERVIX AND HER UTERUS, C'MON GET HER GOOD, SHE ALMOST BIT OFF YOUR LOVELY BREAST AND WOULD HAVE IF I HADN'T YANKED HER MOUTH OFF IT !" taking credit for my letting Tina off from the breast biting I was so close to actually doing to her ! This catfight was nearly into uncontrollable emotions and I wondered what the redhead's emotional state was - GAWD, I HOPE SHE'S DOING BETTER THAN ME !

I never really  want to bite off any girls' tits, but my mind slips into a crazy mode when I have her tit in my mouth - I either have to start sucking it hard, or do something that makes her shriek and scream and get me off so hard that everything seems to turn bright red ! Anyway, my teeth  probably did clamp down harder than I REALLY intended as that orgasm took over, but the head shaking WAS deliberate and did what I intended - frightened the redhead into being first to quit !

But the redhead remembered all of Lisa's switching back and forth as we had fought into advantages with each others' breasts and cxnts,  and snarled, "Don't bother you little stink, I can do this all alone, and remember that when she's done with, you'll pay for all that advice to her and wantng me to lose my tits! Then crawling over me so that she had complete access to my squirming crotch, Tina began to dig into my pussy, and screamed at me, "YOU DIRTY BITCH BLONDE, YOU ORGASMED OVER BITING MY TIT, DIDN'T YOU ? " this got our little brunette into the act again, shouting,
 "YEAH TINA, SHE ALWAYS CUMS HARD WHEN SHE'S BITING A GIRL'S TITS - GET HER GOOD FOR  BITING YOUR LOVELY BREAST !" Lisa now busy trying to get back into Tina's good graces when it became apparent that she was really going to wreck my sex and I wouldn't be able to fuck her even if I managed to overcome Tina and win her in this dirty catfight ! WINNING may be the wrong word, BUT she did QUIT FIRST and later, she admitted fear at my possibly biting off that lovely, soft gland sucked all the way into my mouth, my teeth making bruises on the soft flesh !

But the redhead was impressed with the fact that I'd orgasmed over her and glared at Lisa, saying, "Shut up you little whore, this baby will be all mine and you'll be out of here !" then went back to try to frighten me into a quick surrender so she wouldn't have to really do her intended mauling of my female plumbing up imside there! She had opened both pursed fingertips when my labia closed around her wrists and with my hands both busy with her other, unbitten tit I was unable to defend my inner sex parts ! Grasping the soft mound of mammary flesh tightly, I began forcing my nails into the
yielding mass hoping the pain from this would end what her open hands were doing up inside my vagina, twistin and thrusting wildly so as to let me know she was all the way INTHERE !

I do have a thing during catfighting in not having any pussy pain when I'm really stimulated, doesn't really matter - that effect more pronounced the closer I am to orgasm ! And Tina's tit development and her squirming hands, both deep  up in my cxnt had really stimulated my sex urges ! Somehow, I sensed that she didn't want to hurt me that bad and was saving me for her own depraved sexual adventures - her original sexy, little,brunette bitch, now replaced by a sexy blonde one !

Trying hard not to scream at what she was doing up inside my cxnt so as not to encourage her to push up further, I worked my grips on those big. soft breasts to slice my nails through the skin and get inside to rip out the glands. She felt my efforts and shouted back at Lisa, "PULL HER HAIR BACK SO I CAN BITE HER TITS!" and the dirty little brunette bitch did just that, but not before I got two sharp fingernails to cut through Tina's breast skins and drove two fngers through each hole into the glands inside of her big tit - this sure to be my winning tactic! The single fingernail hole stretches wide
and wiggling the two fingers inside both holes in Tina's soft left breast to establish my triumph  !  I let my mind do this to her when I felt her fingernails clawing into my cervix and almost panicked with the thought that she was driving further up and into my uterus !!

My successful breast-mauling did it as I let them slip out as the shrieking redhead slipped down to the floor, both of her hands, slathered with my blood-laced pussy jism  cradling her wounded, bleeding breast as she rolled away screaming at what I'd done to her ! The dirty redheaded bitch did have some of my pussy lining under her nails and there was  blood coming out of my cxnt so Tina's dirty idea of clawing out my cxnt lining had been almost executed! Lisa's attack to my blonde hair was still going on even though the redhead was obviously finished catfighting for the moment, trying to keep her
glamds from oozing out of the two openings I had made in that big breast !

"YOU FUCKING WHORE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY PRETTY BREAST !" the redhead shrieked as I screamed back, "YEAH, YOU REDHAIRED SLUT - MY PUSSY IS BLEEDING TOO, LET'S SEE HOW YOURS DOES AFTER I GIVE IT FEW HARD KICKS !" yanking away Lisa's grips on my hair to get in position to drive my foot deep into Tina's partly open crotch before she could roll onto one side and curl up to protect it!  Realizing that going on with mauling the redhead any further was non-productive as she was finished fighting, I decided to just stomp her lightly a few
times, not knowing that my earlier kneeing had really sensitized her crotch and would REALLY be effective !

Lisa, seeing that the situation was in my favor now, let goof my hair quickly and backed away, gabbling about DRIVING my whole leg into the  redhead's pussy, while I grabbed one of Tina's legs and opened her crotch wide as I gently I stomped her pussy with my heel a few times, the last one only producing a squishing sound as the redheaired bitch's screams of fear died out when she realized that my cxnt stomping was only symbolic of my triumph over her ! She gave a tiny smile when she caught my eye, accepting my dominance over her by nodding her assent when I whispered, "You cxnt,
you're mine now !"

Left now with Lisa, I spun around and aimed a punch at the dirty, little, blonde bitch's crotch as she screamed for mercy, seeng Tina curled up on the floor with only one hand clasping her bleeding breasts. "OH GAWD FRAN, I WANTED YOU TO WIN SO BAD! LET'S BOTH GET HER GOOD NOW THAT SHE'S DOWN AND BEATEN !" my crotch-punchs did it to her but good and now I had two beaten bitchs with aching pussies to pass my time of day with!

I shouted down at the stricken redhead, "HEY BITCH, YOUR FAITHFUL LITTLE cxnt WANTS US TO REALLY GIVE IT TO YOU GOOD ! WANT TO SAVE WHATS LEFT OF YOUR TITS AND BE MY SUBMISSIVE ALONG WITH THIS DIRTY LITTLE BLACK-HAIRED BITCH ?"  Tina's smiling face looked up at me, "PLEASE DON'T HURT MY BREASTS ANY MORE, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND THAT INCLUDES FUCKING UP THAT  LITTLE INGRATE FOR YOU !" the redhead realizing that she was no longer ANYBODY'S domme and ready to be my submissive if
 it would save her big, gorgeous breasts from any more mauling !

This was what I had wanted when I heard Lisa offer to help the redhead with mauling me! Now I could force Tina and that dirty little brunette  bitch Lisa to really catfight for MY pleasure and hear them shrieking as I would help the winner torture her  victim each time I made them fight and then go through massive orgasms at the screaming and mauling !

I planned that I'd make the winner of each catfight between them pin the loser after I tied her legs down and then had her tits to claw and bite. Then when the loser was shrieking about what I was doing to her, I'd push the winner's breasts down to where the screaming loser could retaliate on the hanging glands for what I forced the winner to do to her! This way I'd have at least two catfights a day and get to see them mauling each other while I got off really hard with a big vibrating dildoe in my own excited pussy ! The rest of that long weekend was just a sample of what was now my major THING !

EPILOGUE

But now it was time to get my original piece out of Lisa, with Tina's help too! I crawled over to the brunette bitch and shook her awake, then straddled her big tits with my bloody pussy in her face and told her to lick me all nice and clean, She was slow about it, so I grabbed her hair with both hands and yanked hard and frightened her into tonguing my slobbering, bloody pussy. Tina got to her knees and came over to get a few screams out of my brunette victim by getting her hand, still slimy with my drying jism from OUR little fight and jamming it up Lisa's cringing cxnt, twisting and shoving
hard to get the most screams from her !

I looked back to see the brunette's pussy labia wrapped around Tina's forearm about four inches below the redhead's elbow and nodded my satisfaction before returning to Lisa's pussy licking. All very fine so far, but the dirty little  bitch had fainted from Tina's cxnt Exploration and her pussy had tightened around the redhead's arm, trapping her and giving me lots of time to work over Tina's tits, telling the gasping redhead that I hadn't introduced myself to her two nipples and did she mind if I spent a little time biting them before I started on her cxnt !  It seems she DID MIND and begged me not to
continue ruining her pretty tits ! "GAWD, YOU DIRTY BITCH, THOSE HOLES IN MY RIGHT TIT ARE STILL OOZING BLOOD AND THOSE TEETH MARKS IN THE OTHER ONE ARE TURNING REALLY BLACK-AND-BLUE !"

Looking down at them, I giggled, "Well doc, you got the glands back into them anyway, but they don't look very PRETTY to me ! Do you think the holes where you stuffed the glands back in would be nicely complemented by your bleeding nipples ? YOU KNOW, I'M REALLY CRAZY ABOUT BITING TITS, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S SCREAMING AND SHRIEKING ABOUT IT !" My very recent experience with Tina had done this to me, for sure !

Tina's screams of fear about this new idea told me that she didn't agree, adding that she'd do anything I wanted if I didn't hurt her any more ! I suggested that she start off giving Lisa a whirling windmill inside her pussy as long as her hand was already way inside it. "I'll slap her awake so she knows what you're doing to her - AND THAT IT'S REALLY YOU, NOT ME !" adding "And you'd better win the next few catfights with her, because she'll know how THOSE WINDMILLS feel inside there and will fight like crazy to keep you from doing it again !"

And it all worked out that way and I paid Tina and Lisa back several times later that night when I shook them both awake for more dirty catfighting so I could get off several more orgasms over them! I suppose that this will wear out and I'll have to dream up some new things to make them do to each other so I can get off hard about watching it happen ! After all, NOW I'M THEIR DOMME AND IT'S MY DUTY TO TEACH THEM A LESSON !! especially if I'm getting off really hard doing it !

------- END -------