News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

short but sexy

• 2 Replies

BreastDommer

short but sexy
« on: October 30, 2015, 01:08:15 AM »
mercyrassler: bored, lol
chesty_melinda: :)
mercyrassler:  tugs at my own bush looking at you
chesty_melinda: mmmmmm
chesty_melinda: looks at you...
mercyrassler: pulling my tank top off, my huge tits spilling out....
chesty_melinda: i stare at those sexy huge mams...u are naked now in front of me
mercyrassler: I turn around, letting you get a good look at that big ass of mine you were playing with last night..
chesty_melinda: fuck you bitch....as ur huge ass stares back at me
mercyrassler: awwww no need to be mad...we both had fun....especially when I started tugging on that fur of yours...
chesty_melinda: i bet the fun was mostly yours
mercyrassler: is that why you were moaning and whimpering?
chesty_melinda: losing or getting pinned isnt fun is it
mercyrassler: depends on who's doing it
chesty_melinda: exactly
mercyrassler: turns back to you, walking up, rubbing at the sides of your mammoth tits...it's fun win or lose with you
chesty_melinda: looks at the naked huge titted domme that pinned me in a 69 yesterday...
chesty_melinda: i shiver at your touch still hands on my hips
mercyrassler: I arch my chest out, huge nipples rubbing yours as I massage the side of your titties
chesty_melinda: mmmmmm as our tits mush with your thrust now, oozing flesh left and right....i look ath them....
mercyrassler: I reach up with one hand, gently taking your hair, pulling it down as I step back enough to guide your mouth to my right nipple
chesty_melinda: i softly submit to your hair pulling...guided to a hue brown nip...i take it...not with great vigor but i do...i suck the erect nip and aerola feeling it goosebump in my mouth and u moan like a slut at this
mercyrassler: I sigh and lean my head back, feeling the sweet suction, my milk gland throbbing...my other hand slides from your tit down to your crotch, tugging lightly at your bush
chesty_melinda: uummhhh..as u visit my soft bush again...i react by giving an involuntary bite at your nipple as your tug surprises me...
mercyrassler: oh fuck....unnnn bitch...I tug a little harder, then relax...stroking yoru hair as you suckle...easing you until your back is on the wall
chesty_melinda: getting dizzy at you pulling at my pubic hair, u already taken advantage of this numerous times now...i get my back on a wall without really understanding how as u pin me there...ooohhh
mercyrassler: I pull your mouth from my nipple and hold your dazed head up, kissing you...my big right thigh rubs at teh back of my hand as I work your pubes
chesty_melinda: "my big right thigh rubs at the back of my hand ?"
mercyrassler: yes, I'm rubbing at the back of my hand to add pressure using my thigh
chesty_melinda: ummmffff i involuntarily open the mouth your saliva and tongue invade mine, but i battle it some, emotions from you playing with my bush filling me up as u work me good in this position my tits all over yours still....uuughhhh
mercyrassler: I pull my hands off suddenly and grab yours, pinning your arms above your head to the wall, rubbing my massive tits on yours as I play with your pussy with my thigh
chesty_melinda: suddenly u even the field as u press into me body to body...your tits hotly mush into mine as they grind sexily and heavily into one another...i try to push mine and rotate my hips, your fat thighs and pinning in me dont give me leverage, u still control me...
mercyrassler: I take hold of both yoru hands with my left one, keeping your arms pinned...my right hand reaches between us, massaging your left milk gland under the fat tit
chesty_melinda: uughhh...bitch...i mutter...let our tits...uughh...do the..talking...uuughhhh as u massage it and i still feel your meaty thigh on my bushy pussy....
mercyrassler: I smirk and step back, only to SLAM my huge fat mams into yours...
chesty_melinda: ommfffff....SLAMMMMM....bitch...as u go head on yours on mine....tits spill and fly all over uuughhhhhh...
mercyrassler: I pull you off the wall slowly, then BASH tits into you again....using my size to bully you
chesty_melinda: uuughhh....after one more slam, i reach out and bear hug your hard around your waist...keepng our tits at zero distance as i press hotly into you and grind my self.....hard!
mercyrassler: oh...oh...oh fuck...fuck fuck fuck...feeling you tighten around me, your hard nipples pressing into my titflesh just under my own nipples...my right bare foot stomping at the floor...leggo!
chesty_melinda: u weak ass cow...i ll show you how it's done in  a titfight! i smirk as i brak your lower back and then grind them tits hard and continuously...feeling the flesh press so much it might explode, my tits sore but yours must be too...u try to break it to no avail as my tits push hard frm zero distance into yours....
mercyrassler: oh you bitch...you...unnnn....want to press?! I grab you in a return bear hug, slightly higher up, pressing hard into you, moving back and forth, grinding into your mams
chesty_melinda: mmmmmyes....this is what i wanted, my tits are stronger and react better head on...your hug is far weaker than mone, higher and over my arms...as i squeeze your waist a push you straight on or even a bit under in your sensitive areas, huge fleash now oozes to our necks...
mercyrassler: tyring to fight back, but you have the position...my hands dropping off, my head rolling....fuck..bitch
chesty_melinda: i feelim slowly getting the better of your cow tits as i squeeze, letgo and re squeeze making our tits "bulge" and squeeze off at will, controlling the fight and you at the same time...
mercyrassler: my tummy rubbing yours as you hold me so close, my bush rubbing, lockign with yours, my head falling onto yoru shoulder as I moan out...in trouble...
chesty_melinda: i push you now backwards to a wall on your back...as ur arms and thigs weaken i let you breathe less as u try to get some air i squeeze your big chest and torso! hearing ur moans always rejuvenates my efforts on your cow body
mercyrassler: alright alright alright...I GIVE.panting, my tits in bad shape.......

AllanLongbow

Re: short but sexy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:24:05 AM »
OhhhUhh! So womanly! This was definitely a short story but so beautiful as the advantage passes between Melinda and Mercy. I can't help but feel the deep sensations of the struggle between both women as Mercy assaults and invades Melinda's body. Then I feel them again as Melinda powers back, fighting body to body as their tits fight for dominance and their pussies lock in combat.

Thank you for sharing this short, powerful, and feminine conflict.

Offline BoobBully

Re: short but sexy
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »
Mmmm delicious, would love to read the fight that preceded this one!
Come and get me girls!