News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kim19 vs TaekwonGirl: After hours in the kickboxing gym

• 16 Replies

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Kim19 vs TaekwonGirl: After hours in the kickboxing gym
« on: November 29, 2015, 05:21:21 PM »
I was fortunate enough to be able to have this AWESOME match against an equally awesome opponent, Kim19.  I think we're both looking forward to a rematch!

Marissa: The last class has just finished at the kickboxing gym, and the last of the members is filing out. Being the last one here, I can leave the door unlocked, which I need to do so that annoying little Kim can get in.  She's so damn cute and tiny, and asian, and she's taken too much attention away from me.  Plus she's a pretty damn good kickboxer, so we totally don't get along. I wouldn't call us enemies, just friendly rivals, but not TOO friendly.  (mtc)

Marissa: After some pretty intense sparring matches, one of which almost went wrong, we've decided to have a private match and see how things to without external influences or interference.  Working some jabs into the air to keep myself loose, my blonde pony tail bouncing behind me, I'm clad in a white sports bra and a small pair of navy blue compression shorts that -just- cradle my bottom.  "Come on, Kim!" You're two minutes late" I mutter to myself.  yt

Kim19: I am fighting Marissa today and I have been thinking about it for quite a while, haunting my thoughts even at night, I am not a girl that has problems to go to sleep but since I met her, she is on my mind a lot, I mean we immediately were rivals it seems, I felt her jealousy right away about me, she was obviously the top dog around here and I came in and that disturbed her plans…. we both knew right from the start that it would have to get to this, it would have to be resolved in a ring with our hands, knees and feet….one on one, no one else around to disturb us, a sort of fighting attraction between us and a necessity to fight it out and find out who is the best….. mtc…..

Kim19: I am in the gym, wearing only a tight pink sports bra that hugs my small but firm and perky breasts, and also some tight black lycra shorts that go to mid thigh only, I am barefoot as i have just finished my warm up and as everyone leaves, I make my way towards that area where you wait for me and I climb into the ring, I look at you all the way as i do so as we both know this will be mroe than just another sparring session, I know I give up height and weight but what else is new….. I get to a corner of the ring and look at you and say "are you ready Marissa?" yt

Marissa: Turning to face you as you climb into the ring, I smirk. "Glad you finally decided to show.  You're almost three entire minutes late."  I'm being a bitch on purpose, but you probably already expect that.  Glancing down, I check my small fingerless cobra gloves, then glance back up at you.  "I'm ready Kim.  I've been ready for this for a looooong time.  Now we get to see who really is better."  Smacking my small gloves together, I stroll out to the center of the ring, tilting my head to the side as I stare at you. "Somehow, I thought you'd be taller once we got up here.  But nope! Just as short as ever."  yt

Kim19: I try to stay warm in the corner, slightly dancing on my small size 5 feet with pink painted toe nails that coincidently match my sports bra, arms at my sides and shaking them to keep them loose….as I look over at you and your impressive looking body,  I have to admit that you have a body that looks dangerous…in many ways…..I stand only 5’2 and half and weigh 105 pounds today…but that won’t make me back down from you….my long dark hair tied into a tight pony tail….. I know of your reputation and we had some quick encounters that almost turned sour, clearly the competitive nature in both of us is at it’s peak and when I see you, I just want to wipe that stupid smile off your face and show you that you don’t own the place….mtc…..

Kim19: and I see you slamming your gloves after you spit your venom at me…clearly this is going to be more intense than people think, I slam my gloves together too and I come out of the corner, southpaw stance, right foot leading…. my head is bobbing and weaving, chin kept low on my chest….. pony tail boucning as I am light on my feet…… circling to my right…… trying to close the distacne between us….I extend my right hand quickly as i snap a jab right for your eyes…..my real goal that leg kick with my left shin and foot that comes form the inside towards your left leg….yt

Marissa: You approach the center of the ring, and it looks like there won't be a tap of gloves for us. Well that's fine with me, and I bring my gloves up, sliding my right foot back and leading with my left side.  When you circle to your right, so do I, mirroring your moves, and your stance.  I feel my heart starting to pound with anticipation as I sense we've reached the point of ignition, and suddenly you fire first, leading with a quick right jab.(mtc)

Marissa: Leaning to the side, I paw at that jab with my left arm, but you quickly switch to a kick, and I'm forced to shift my weight back, quickly peeling my left foot up and taking the kick on the inside of my shin, protecting my knee.  The contact makes me wince, but I quickly dart forward onto that foot, my left glove snapping out, streaking for your cute little nose, trying to introduce it to some fine leather.  yt

Kim19: my jab to obscur your vision is missing as i anticipated it to be short and wanted just to keep you busy for that inside kick to get your attntion and you check it nicely as I still feel the impact of the blow and it feels good to tag you even if it's only the inside of your shin….and you come for me and despite my little feet that try to back up quickly…… you snap that left arm of yours and your fist tags my nose square on…."nghhh"…my head snaps back….. I plant my feet to dart forward into you as i send a right hook over your left shoulder to try and tag the side of your face…. while my left leg is gone already, hips twisting….. right foot planted….. my low shin launched in the general direction of your right ribs area yt

Marissa: My fist finds paydirt and a smirk grows across my lips, but you're a feisty thing, and you come right back at me.  Resetting my guard to deal with you, I find out that you're a quick little thing too, and your right comes over the top of my left arm, crossing over and pasting against the left side of my head, above my ear as I turn my head away.  The punch, while minimally damaging, opens me right up for that left knee, which crashed into my ribs, forcing a groan from my lips as my abs tighten in response to the impact.  (mtc)

Marissa: but this combo leaves you -right- in front of me, and being the cruel bitch that I am, I fire a rapid left-right combo, aimed right into your sports bra at point-blank range, trying to smoosh your perky little twins flat against your ribs, seeing if that'll slow you down a bit. yt

Kim19: I am happy to see and feel the impact of my two strikes, hiting your face or side of the head, a little consolation prize from my dream of wiping that smug smile off your face with that cute smile that has all the men at the gym drooling over but my real satisfaction is the feeling of the impact my leg makes when it conects against your ribs and hearing that low groan as you now know there is someone in the ring with you……but I am close to you and left vulnerable a mpoment too long with my kick and getitng back into a defensive  stance is not happening fast enough as your hands shoot bombs for my chest…."nghh…nghhhhh..ummpppfff"….and my tits eat both punches and that sends me back peddalling as fast as I can and trying to circle in an angle to buy some time as i am both slightly

Kim19: hurt by that combo but also pissed that you want to play these games and play dirty with me so early in this fight…… and i try to buy a few seconds by dodging away…. by staying away from you if I can and if you allow me…..taking a deep breath and hopefully haivng time to reset in my southpaw stance…eyes hsoing now the anger as it is rising more and more yt

Marissa: My eyes narrow into slits as I pummel your cute little twins with my combo, and as expected, you retreat.  But I can advance at least as fast as you can back up, so I try to keep on you, knowing that combo has probably gotten into your head a little bit.  You circle and try to get room, but I try to keep up, and when the range is right, I flinch with my arms to draw your attention high, before peeling  my left foot off the canvas, flexing my toes back as I try to snap a hard low kick into your lower tummy, trying to drill the hard ball of my foot in deep, aiming just below your navel.  yt

Kim19: My pony tail is bouncing against my now slightly sweaty back as I try to retreat and buy some time from you but you chase right after me and we can both hear in the silent gym the thump of our feet against the mats as the bigger girl is chasing the smaller one like a predator and you close the gap between us as you cut the ring and my left forearm moves to the side of my face to protect it and my chin…. Anticipating a high punch but instead you drill that foot into my navel……”UMMMPFFFFFF”...and it hurts like hell but I was still backing off some….luckily form me...mtc…..

Kim19: still I go darting back, propelled by your kick  and my back hits the ropes and I swing back and use the ropes to come right back at you with my right hand going for a hook aimed at your face while I try to throw a vicious jab for your chest area with my left hand as my face shows the intensity, pain and emotion of the fight yt

Marissa: My kicks spears that sweet little tummy, and you go right back to the ropes.  I half expect you to sag into them, but you've got too much spunk, and you charge right back at me.  I quickly peel my left foot up, presenting my shin defensively, but you fire a pair of punches instead, and I'm stuck on one foot, which limits my ability to avoid them.  Your right hook skims past my left arm - damn southpaws - and snaps my head to the side.  This forces me to my right where I have to step down across my centerline with my right foot, essentially stumbling (mtc)

Marissa: but at least your left jab ends up being caught by my arms, sparing my rather sexy chest from your cruel blow.  But stumbling isn't the ideal way to launch a counter attack, and I'm forced to waste time righting myselft before spinning to face you, my guard coming back up quickly.  yt

Kim19: My tummy is in pain, you hit like a ton of bricks, my nose still feels that initial jab, you’re true to your reputation and the fact I give up so much weight is no stranger to me feeling like this will be my hardest fight….but when I spring back form the ropes and launch myself at you, I am true to my own reputation of not backing down and I know I need to fight smart and throw volume and speed at you…..I see my right landing and my left eaten a little by your arms as I get too close and you have to right yourself steady again……mtc….

Kim19: I step into you and try to leverage that to come inside and try to counter your reach and height, my head down, driving inside you….firing a right hook for your left ribs with as much force as i can muster and with some rage behind it…then my left comes from the inside once more into an uppercut, this time intent on finding some space between your gloves and trying to get to your chin or mouth area…. yt

Marissa: It takes me only a moment to right myself, barely two steps, but even in that short time span, you're right on me, and I have to defend.  My arms are too high to defend against that hook, not that I even see it coming with your head pressed into me, and I yell out as your glove connects.  But I quickly reach out and wrap both arms behind your head, trying to tug you into me, almost pressing your face into my cleavage, cutting off your follow-up punch.  From here I grit my teeth and fire two HARD knees, aimed right up into you as I try to steady you with my arms, waiting to slam my knee into your midsection like a savage piston and hamper your ability to draw in breath.  "MMPH! MMMPH!" I exhale with each knee.  yt

Kim19: I hit you hard with my right hook to oyur ribs and my left uppercut is eaten by your gloves as i went for an impact shot and your hands are behind my head quickly which makes sense given both our height...I expected that in the fight in face but even if I was conditionned to answer to that….moving my right forearm to block the knes but too late as the first blow lands and your knee litterally sinks into my tummy…...air swooshes out of my lungs and I think to myself that you,more so powerful and hit so hard as my breathing feel sparalysed as your 2nd knee sinks into my forearm and sends pain in my forearm...mtc…..

Kim19: and I know i have to retaliate and I fire my left fist for your right tit as hard as i can as I even double it up to try and leverage your hands behind my neck…..while I try to duck my head and pull back to get out of there and out of your clinch…… my tummy on fire again….. breathing so labored…… fighting and moving on guts and determinaiton only, like a diver under water….as i hope to get away to get some air and some breathing back into those lungs…. yt

Marissa: My first knee finds you middle, beautifully sinking in, and I feel the whoosh of your breath against my glistening cleavage.  My next knee hits something hard, likely your arm, but by then I know I've at least landed one good shot.  My ribs still ache, but I need to keep up the pressure, so I breack my clinch around your head, trying to unload a right cross aimed at your left temple, wanting to crank that pretty little head around on your shoulders. (mtc)

Marissa: but the second I break your uppercut slices upward, slamming into the underside of my right girl, mushrooming it in my white sports bra, sucking the air out of me and watering my eyes.  The blow takes steam out of my cross, and even if it does hit, it won't be as hard as I wanted.  My nip visibly stiffens from the pain in my breast, once it upwraps itself from your glove, and I sink backwards with an agonized gasp, trying to blink away a few tears as I suck air through my teeth.  yt

Kim19: I am in some trouble in your clinch and luckily for me the sight of your beautiful brreasts in front of my pain filled eyes when you kneed me forced me to resort to hitting your breast…which is something you showed no sympathy before in doing…. when my short fist lands hard…. I also feel your fist tagging my left eye and that snaps my head back as it also breaks definitely our clinch……. my tummy has a huge reddish area…graciously provided by your foot and knee…….mtc…..

Kim19: I am happy about taking a deep and much needed breath as you also seem to be happy to stagger back and away from me…..I take a second deep breath as I reset myself , I switch to a righthanded stance and go right back for you….. I come closer with my hands busy and looking about ready to strike high…. instead I send my right leg into a leg kick for the outside of your left leg, just above your knee…..and my left hand sends a jab aimed at your right breast area once more…..and I get ready to dart back and out of range if I can yt

Marissa: My chest aches and I AM happy about getting a breather.  I blow an errant strand of hair away from my cheek, then reset my guard.  I start to advance, but you're already coming, having switched your stance, leading with your left side.  You go for a kick to the outside of my leg, and once again I shift weight back, jerking that foot up to minimize stress on my knee, forcing your kick to connect near the bent joint. But again I'm flat-footed and your left jab finds my already aching breast, and this time I how.  "NNNNNNGAHH" my eyes welling up almost immediately. (mtc)

Marissa: "Fuck this" I think to myself, becoming frustrated with taking such a pounding from my smaller rival, and I decide to go on the offense.  Moving toward you as you dart back, I try to chase you back to the opposite ropes.  My chest is on FIRE but I try to ignore it, and when I think the range is right, I snap my left foot up to kick.  But as soon as my foot gets to around knee level, I stomp it back down, stepping across my centerline again, hoping my faked kick draws your guard down before I fire a quick jab out at you nose as I then wheel around, twisting my body into a nasty backfist, trying to twirl around and send my right fist around and back, my knuckles streaking for your chin!  yt

Kim19: My leg kick is partially checked but my fist lands hard on your tit again, it doesn't take much to hit the tender flesh of breasts and since you so wanted to hurt my own earlier, I am more than happy to oblige you back and keep targeting that arrea…… I dart back out of range as I was punished earlier for going toe to toe with you, I see the anger and tears in your eyes and that almsot makes me smile…… you chase me as we both move real fast across the ring, loud thuds on the mats echoing in the empty and warm room….. mtc……

Kim19: and my hands move up and I am on high alert as I see a possible kick coming….then your jab comes instead and i block it easily as i run out of room to back off and away form you when you spin and I realize what you are doig only at the last second, my back agaisnt the ropes as i try to duck down…but I am too slow to react and your knuckles hit me square on the right cheek…… "UGHHHHHHH"……my mouthguard is sent flying to my left side along with a lot of sweat, saliva and my pony tail…..the pain is intense…..my eyes catch a glimpse of my mouth guard almost in the conrer turn buckle on the mats while the pain registers and intensifies…… I can feel my skin cut at the cheek or at the very least bruised…… as I cover up..stuck agaisnt the ropes….. going low...

Kim19: showing you my left side some….. showing like I will try to cover up…..my face on fire….. a grazing and punishing backhand….. I send my right hand coming from nowhere for your mouth as i extend myself and try to shoot that right with anger and vengeance…as I try to fight back despite the mouthguard off my mouth, not asking for a break... hurt and pissed…trying to fight back yt

Marissa: Wheeling around, I feel some love with my right fist as my knuckles connect with your cheek and you cover up quickly, allowing my time to unwind my body and get my guard back into place.  I know that shot had to hurt, and this is verified when I see that cut on your cheek. I don't even notice that your mouthguard is missing, especially considering you waste no time in attacking me!  Your right comes up wildly, but this time I'm able to lean to my right, my left arm panning across to block it (mtc)

Marissa: but with open hand, cobra gloves on, I'm able to grab at that wrist, trying to grip it and use it to pull you into me as I step right into you, leaning into a brutal punch with my right fist, aiming between and below your firm twins as I try to hammer your solar plexus and evacuate your lungs of any and all air.  yt

Kim19: I am hurt agaisnt the ropes and my attempt to fight back and keep you honest backfires quickly when you block my punch and then  grab my wrist and that opens me up and leaves me vulnerable as your right fist sinks deep into my solar plexus and crushes my perky and firm breasts agaisnt my ribcage…. my eyes squint in pain immediately as the air swooshes out of my lungs and I drop to my knees right in front of you, my free left hand holding my chest area…..my right hand extended and still in your grip..my partly deconstructed pony tail making some strands of hiar cascade to my cheeks…… my eyes not only welling and tearing up but my left eye letting some tears cascade down my face, no referee to protest againt the wrist hold and to push you away as you  register this knockdown…….

Kim19: I slump on my knees as they spread and as i am almost in a ball on my knees, lef thand at my chest…… trying to breathe as I want to get up as soon as possible and thinking that you will pay for this yt

Marissa: My fist just PLOWS in, and your mouth is like a little jet engine as the air leaves you.  I smirk down at you as you sink yto your knees, and I reach down with my right hand and pat your cheek.  "Welcome to the big girl's club" I say, tauntingly.  Finally my left hand releases your right wrist, and I slowly back off a few steps, adjusting my sports bra, then tugging my tiny shorts up as I give you room to rise back up.  "Shall I count, or do you want to give up?" I tease with a smirk.  yt

Kim19: you pat my cheek in such a condescending way and talk about my size…at least that's how I take it and that always gets me fired up…… and i rest on my knees, trying to breath as you ask me if you should count……    "fuck you Marissa……" is my answer to your question as my eyes clearly are crying now and i get up, probably at the count of 8 or 9, and go pick up my mouth guard and put it back  as i dance light on my feet in the corner, breathing back a bit….. and I come out of the corner…southpaw stance again…..ready to fight, pissed at going down in front of you but intent on getting back at you not broken at all by your words and antics….. yt

Marissa: Getting some time to tidy up, I know my words cut into you, maybe as sharply as my gloves knuckles did.  I'm hoping this will fire you up and that you'll get sloppy from having a hot head.  You rise up and dance, and when you do I assume my own stance.  When you come at me, southpaw, I decide to be aggressive, and I skip sideways toward you, again flinching with my arms to keep your attention up high.  Maybe a jab?  Maybe another backfist?  But instead I skip sideways right into a sidekick with my left foot, locking out my leg as I try to slam the edge of my foot just above your right hip and fold those lower ribs right into you. "AYAAA!" I yell, primally, as I slam my kick out, hoping not only to land it, but to drive you back into that corner again as well.

Kim19: I am pissed but i also am respectful of your power and when you come at me like this…I am careful and I angle my slightly careful retreat to try not to get cut into the ropes or corner…again you chase me somewhat…. showing jab or a high shot…. my intent more to counter this time and surprise you and your kick comes at my side but I am ready for it….."NGGHHHHHHHH….." I grunt in pain as you hit my right ribs and my right arm tries to catch your ankle….. despite the pain and you hit very hard with your feet too...I try to catch your leg and I try to forget the pain and I shoot forward with a straight left hand aimed at your nose or mouth area….trying to trip you down as i lift my right hand after sending that left fist….. trying to make you go down…… mtc…..

Kim19: remembering you holding my arm earlier…as we both know this is not a little spar but this is a fight, no ref, no one present to stop us....trying to show you I might be small and petite but I won,t go down easy yt

Marissa: My kick slams in, and that grunt you let out is so hot that I almost forget how dangerous you can be.  I lock that kick out to do maximum damage, but you get your arm under it and hook it, and I'm forced to hop on one foot like I'm on a pogo stick.  My hands both shoot down to protect my ummm, move vulnerable parts, but you step in with a straight punch that I eat right on my mouth, and that splits my bottom lip open.  With little choice in the matter, I go down hard on my back, swinging both arms out and slamming them against the canvas on either side of me to help dissipate some of the impact (mtc)

Marissa: Gunting as I hit, I scowl, trying to pull my foot free as I taste blood on my lips, reaching across and wiping it with the back of my glove.  "Little bitch! If that leaves a scar, you're SOOO dead!"  yt

Kim19: I follow up and step into you as i lift that leg of yours and you go down in a heap at my feet where you belong…tempted to kick you in the back of the legs…. I go back slightly...not to a neutral corner completely, just out of range and I hear your threats as i see the blood in your mouth and on your lips……"I am just starting chubby….I will scar your self pretend pretty face all over…" I snap back at you, my ribs hurting a bit, red mark on my rib where your kick landed…… I say "Shall I count or do you want to give up?" in a mimicking voice to imitate your voice and what you told me before…. as I motion you up with my gloves….  yt

Marissa: By the time the trash talk starts I'm already flipping over, flipping my pony tail back from all fours as I glare up at you.  I ignore the bleeding lip, as well as the few blood droplets that now stain my sports bra, and I push up to my feet, getting quickly into my stance, gloves up as I glower across at you.  "Shut your trap!" I snap at you, slowly moving around to my right to get into clear ring space. "You've been a pain in my ass since you joined this gym, so now I'm gonna be a pain in yours, along with the rest of your body."  yt

Kim19: you get up and clearly the tone of this fight intensified again, this is now very personnal, not only for bragging rights but with real intent to hurt the other...i try to stay calm, knowing that I am fighting bigger and stronger then me….. I know I might have to outlast you…… I circle you in my southpaw stance as you trash talk back to me……"you're a pain in eveeryone's ass bitch, they will all be happy that I broke your fucking face and I will make you bleed more" I answer back…… and I snap a right jab aimed high…showing I want to hit your lips and bleeding wound but it is more so a decoy….. as my left hand goes for a hook aimed at your right breast area again……yt

Marissa: We both circle in and the atmosphere has definitely darkened.  As we draw closer and closer, I suck my bottom lip into my mouth and suck on it, tasting the coppery remnants of your punch.  Again I scowl as you trash talk me back, but then you finally come in jabbing high first.  That's easily dealt with, and I wonder why you'd start with such a meager attack, but I have my answer when a hot shart of pain spears my right breast, your hook catching it flush and bringing a howl past my lips.  "AWWWWW!"  (mtc)

Marissa: The pain is amplified by the successive blows, but this time that pain is mixed with fury, and I instantly fire a HARD right cross, aiming over the top of your hook, trying to slam my small glove across your left temple to crank that little head around, before sending my left fist straight in for the center of your face, aiming for whatever is available depending on how far your head is turned. yt

Marissa: My right clocks the side of your head, and my left drills you square in the nose, sending you back a few steps.  This gives me a moment to sink back, and deal with the pain in my once perfect breast!!  "nnnnnnn".  Keeping my right arm pulled in close to my aching globe, my brow furrows as you kick out with a push kick, making me take a step back, but you sort of bicycle into a front kick, one that tags me low, dangerously close to being too low.  While there isn't much force in this kick, it causes my lips to curl and it pushes me back against the ropes, where I bend forward a bit, gasping. "Uhhhh, fuck..."  My lower abs tighten, and I try to slide along the ropes to get some distance. yt

Kim19: I feel my left nostril bleeding as a trickle of blood cascades down and invades my mouth, teinting my white mouthguard, my mouth open wide also enahancing that look of blood on my white guard, my cheek nicked also and reddish….my kick lands low, just above your panty line and below your navel (it's not a low blow….I swear!!!!).. and I see your body lowering and you slide along the ropes…. my face on fire and my whole body hurting along with that burning feeling in my lungs don't stop me form going after you right away…… the obvious target is your face as your hands seem lower and occupied with the pain in your abs….. mtc….

Kim19: I send a quick  left right combo for your head, aiming my hands at your forehead and my hands remain on your head…these punches almost feeling like slaps actually…..as really all I want is to grab a hold of your head or hair, I don't actually care…..I just pull as hard as i can while I step into a vicious kick with my left knee aimed at your right tit area again….. showing such violence in my head or hair pull and lifitng my knee with all the force I can despite the lousy state of my health in this ring right now yt

Marissa: The rope burns my back as I slide along it, but I need to shake off that low ab kick, which has gotten my tummy a little queasy.  When you move in, my hands are still a little low, which leaves me open for your combo.  The only thing I can do is lean my upper body back against the ropes, trying to avoid a full on plastering, but you surprise me by grabbing at my hair.  My scalp burns as you start to pull, bending me slowly forward, but with your  hands high you're wide open, so I step forward with my right foot into a right uppercut with everything I can muster, trying to slam my right glove into your chin as you pull on my hair, trying to detach that pretty little head from your shoulders before you can get me anywhere near that knee. "MMMMMPH!!"   yt

Kim19: my hands grab at your hair and I try to pull your head down but the fact you leaned back first into the ropes, makes me studder the movement so to speak and that leaves me wide open for your right uppercut that lands on my chin square on, my head is lifted, I feel my mouthguard clacking agaisnt my lower teeth….. my eyes go wide shut from the pain…. the shot combined to the fact my knee was stopped almost mid way through, leaving me on one foot…..makes me stumble back, my hands leaving your hair even if i tried to hold on and I fall down on my right side….. right shoulder hitting the mats first, my small lithe body bouncing up and down a bit….. my eyes open….. a bit of a blur around me….knowing i have to get up….. I slowly start to push down on the mats with my hands…..mtc

Kim19: not sure how long I was down...thinking not long….. shaking my head as i get to all four and start to press my feet on the mats to get up If I can yt

Kim19: (bitch!)

Marissa: (mmmm  )

Marissa: With a crack my uppercut lands, and you crumple to the canvas.  I bend forward as you go down, catching my breath, and watch as you writhe and roll around.  Finally, you start to rise, and I move away from the ropes.  You look dazed, and I want to perptuate that feeling, so I wait until you look like you're mostly, up - mostly, before I move in my gloves up, circling around, ready to finish you off, but this time not saying a word, just gauging how you look.  yt

Kim19: I get on all four and I turn my head to look at you and i see you seem ready to attack and I get up slowly and immediately….I try to turn and face you…. my hands help up high….my elbows tight to my body, I back peddle to the middle of the ropes...my back hits the hard ropes…… I am so pissed at myself….I want to survive this…I have to...I can't let you win and I know you're coming for me right away…because I would…..I try to cover up…feeling better now, dazed earlier by your incredible punch….. tucking my chin on my chest…….nose bleeding, mouth filled with blood, wide open as I breath hard yt

Kim19: I try to recuperate and get my senses back, I try to cover up my chin and get it low on my chest, my hands fairly high, my body slightly leaning forward, backon the ropes, elbows tight to my tummy and ribs…… I anticipate a barrage of fists and I try to get ready for it 'rope a dope' style if I have to…but instead you kick my lower abs and I feel the kick in my whole body and it seems I feel it in my insides too, losing my breath, the pain is intnese…… my eyes squint and flash open and close as I look at you, my head getting forward, I try to focus to look at you...my ass resting on the second rope…. I look at you, tears filling my eyes…… yt

Marissa: My feint works and my foot drills deeply into those soft lower abs.  I feel your body fold a bit, and you sink back into the ropes.  My peripheral vision catches the sight of the middle rope bending, so I know it has your weight, but by then I'm already moving in, my hands reaching around behind your head as my right knee rockets up, my hands trying to steady your head as I target the point of your cute little chin, wanting to slam it a second time and send that brain of yours sloshing around inside your head. "MMMPH!"  yt

Kim19: my weight is slightly resting on that second rope as it holds me, my hands held high, elbows tight to my body….I know I am in deep trouble, my mind is running 100 miles per hour despite the slightly dazed stae I am in, I hate you so much that I cannot resolve myself at folding in front of you and when you grab my head, my instincts kick in…….I know you want to knee me and I know you want to smash my face in…that's all that registers and my arms and forearms mostly move sideways to try and block the big knee….right forearm lower, left forearm higher….my right forearm that takes the blow...UUUGGGHHHHHHHH…. is slammed and I almost feel like my right forearm will break….mtc….

Kim19: with you so close to me and your hands on my head, all I see is your big perfect breasts, and with my left forearm still crossed….and despite my dizzy and tired state, out of breath….I twist my hips and send the point of my left elbow for that perfect right tit that I hit a few times already in this fight…going for a rough elbow…trying to send all I have left and a lot of vengeance and hatred into the desperate shot…desperate and acting on instincts as my lungs still try to find some air…… hoping to buy time, hoping to just hurt you at least one last time or turn the tide of this violent fight that I would die of sadness if I lose……YT

Marissa: I feel my knee hit non-chin, and I know you've gotten at least one arm in the way.  Your persistence starts to frustrate me, so I immediately pull my right arm back, balling my fist tightly.  But just as I do, your elbow whips around, finding my already badly abused right girl, which is fairly discolored from your relentless attention.  The leading edge of that bitchy elbow sinks into the outside of that aching globe, bringing a renewed pain that etches my face. (mtc)

Marissa: BUT the second that elbow connects is also the second I sent my right fist in, which is already hurtling through the air on a pre-set course for your left temple, and while that splash of pain in my chest occupies my immediate thoughts, it doesn't put the brakes on my wrecking ball of a right, which sails ahead like an unguided missle, with no guarantee of hitting - or missing!  yt

Kim19: my left elbow with that twist of my body lands with even more force then I imagined, the thought of hurting your breast as you are no doubt a typical white bitch that loves her curves and loves to flaunt them around and  thinks less of me because I am Asian and I might have lesscurves… this quick thought that fills my mind with the sudden joy of revenge on all the typical white trash like you..is short lived when my head feels a hard blow and then a buzzing sound comes to my ears, unbalanced, not too sure where i am….eyes not focusing, my body flips over like in slow motion in between the second rope and the top rope, my little feet and toes lifting off the ground as i start to fall back slowly in between the ropes….almost like a diver going backwards towards water from a row boat…

Marissa: Through the pain of my breast getting lit up like a roman candle, I feel a hard thud against my glove, and it's clear that I hit you, but where?  For a moment this matters little because I'm busy letting out an agonised wail from that boob shot...  "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!" I clutch at the aching globe with both gloved hands, and that's when I see you rolled over on that middle rope, your cute little tiny feet facing me. (mtc)

But I don't WANT you falling out of the ring.  I WANT you in the ring, and OUT COLD!  Quickly, my hands shoot forward, latching onto that dark, tight ponytail, and tugging you back toward me.  "Not so fast, little girl" I hiss, rocking your small body on that middle rope like a see saw, stepping forward onto my left foot as you start to tilt back, my teeth baring and my brow furrowing, until finally that right knee shoots up again, and I aim it right at the back of your skull, trying to connect where it joins to your neck, determined to knock you out COLD!  yt

Kim19: I feel myself going back and out of the ring and despite my lack of complete clarity of on what is happening, something inside me thinks it might be a good thing and would give me a chance to get back into this and out of this hell hole that you crreated inside the ring for me...but suddenly I feel my hair grabbed and I scrream in pain as my head and hair are tugged and my head slightly turns and I feel myself coming back into the ring…. and my head turns right into that huge knee that slams at the back of my head very hard…… and I slump hard face first towards the mats……. arms limp .....yt

Marissa: Pulling that cute little determined head back, and still pulling it when my knee connects, I can feel the strain added to my pull that my knee adds.  It's almost like I've pulled your head onto the knee as the knee thrusts out, so the force of the pull is added, which is unfortunate for your head.  The accompanying WHUMP is followe by your crumping to the canvas, BUT I still have hold of that pony tail, and I smirk as I circle around in front of you, stepping between you and the ropes.  (mtc)

Marissa: With a triumphant smirk, I use my hold on your hair to tug your nose into the crotch of my shorts, feeling your warm breath as your nose bumps my kitty through the thin material.  "Probably not as close as you've been wishing, but it'll have to do" I taunt, before sending my right fist down one last time, aiming for that left temple again, my hand finally releasing that pony tail to let you crumple to the canvas, before both of my gloves hands retreat to my hips, where I gaze down at you, a smile finally painted across my lips.  yt

Kim19: you hold me by my long pony tail like you would hold a dog on a leash and I am already out of it, my eyes showing some white only as my eyes balls have rolled in my eye sockets, hands and arms limp…..my nose feels something as I touch it….smelling something also…. half  on my knees and half held by my pony tail…. you descend one last flash of hell down on me and I feel nothing after that…………………. all is black…..I am completely out…..YT

Marissa: Licking my lips as I watch you lay there, then finally wincing as that ache in my chest reminds me it's there.  Stepping away from the ropes, I kneel behind your head.  "Well fought, Kim" I whisper. "Better luck next time".  Finally rising up, I head gingerly to my corner, where I slip out of the ring and head for the showers, knowing you'll probably need until morning to sleep that off.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:46:49 PM by TaekwonGirl »
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Kim19 vs TaekwonGirl: After hours in the kickboxing gym
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 07:12:38 PM »
Great fight, girls!  Two hard-hitting kickboxing vixens going at it.  And yet, Marissa continues to roll on!!  Kim, I thought you said..., um, Kim?  Kim??   ???
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 07:38:53 PM »
Oh wow!!! I'm only halfway through reading this, and I'm LOVING it!! You and me next Marissa ^^

Offline Kim19

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 07:51:24 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments girls, Marissa is great and she is a lot of fun.

Marissa, we have to set the rematch up, I am not accepting this result by a long shot!

And Mish, shut up..or else!!!!!! We have some things to settle too!!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 04:18:19 AM »
You and me next Marissa ^^

I've got 8 oz of leather with your name on it.  Err, on them. Or...

Marissa, we have to set the rematch up, I am not accepting this result by a long shot!

I'll be happy to put you 0-2 ;)
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 06:26:21 AM »
 :)Great fight ladies!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 07:53:21 PM »
Very imptessive. Thank you so much for sharing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 04:45:12 PM »
Great fight you 2,  you work so well together.  :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 07:07:49 PM »
Great fight you 2,  you work so well together.  :)

Thank you Lauren, Marissa is a lot of fun and very talented.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
that was some match you two it would be a crime if a rematch was not made
 Glad you posted it Marissa :)   Next time, I will have to place a bet on Marissa  hmmm,   :P

Oh there will be a rematch!!!! This will be a huge rivalry!! And if you want to lose some dollars, you can bet on Marissa!!!!

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 12:10:48 AM »
The rivalry  is gaining momentum  as I stand here  knowing in my heart I could  take them both.  Bet on that  haha.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 03:11:14 AM »
Thanks for all the nice comments! Unfortunately the rematch will have to wait until finals are over.  >:(

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 08:55:02 AM »
Nice fight :)
Both of you are great and competitive
XD yeah~?

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 01:13:15 AM »
What an amazing fight!!! ya both are so talented and such great writers! I was totally locked in from beginning to end and omg that final KO knee OUCH!! so brutal!! but thanks so much for sharing with us and Kim I'm so looking forward to tangling with ya!!! ya totally rock!

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM »
I don't usually like straight kickboxing so thought I'd start reading and drift out. That didn't happen! What a great match, great writing and what a brutal finish! Your ears still ringing Kim??? It'll take you some time to get over that!