News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle---The Final 4 Rounds

• 10 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle---The Final 4 Rounds
« on: December 12, 2015, 05:12:55 PM »
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks 

Rounds 9-12

Pie Battle

Rounds 1-4: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,49584.0.html
Rounds 5-6: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,52875.0.html
Rounds 7-8: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,53070.0.html

~Round 9~

Mish: Bedlam.  Absolute bedlam.  Last night, the ‘shoo-fly pie’ match—-one of our wildest and most violent rounds so far.   Round 8, the end of the second night of the Cham-Pie-onship.  Kind of back and forth for a while, but as the round progressed, I started to take it, getting more aggressive, harder-hitting, our movement really restricted by the ultra-sticky pie.  But as always, too little, too late.  I had you—-DAMN IT!! I had you!  Down, hurting, getting pummeled by my hands and feet mercilessly.  So bad that you had to roll away, put your back to me, unable to respond…  And still I kept coming at you.  Until that DAMNED bell!  Robbed of a victory again!!  It’s 2-1 so far, but really, it should be like 5-1!  But whatever, those are the rules I agreed to.

Ha.  NOW I can rationally discuss it.  Last night—-I snapped.  I couldn’t take it—-all that work, getting you down, almost out, whimpering in molasses, and it ended as a draw!  Fuck that!  I lost my noodles.  Trying to attack you after the bell, threats hurled, poor Horace having to come into the pool and drag me out, crowd rioting, police swarming in to disperse them. God, what a scene.

But after a good night’s sleep, I re-thought my explosion, and how I went after you, threatened you, etc.  So unprofessional.  I thought about texting you to apologize, but then I thought it might look like I was scared of your trying to get back at me (as if…).  So I just figured, tonight, as we head for the final 4 rounds of this epic event, I’d be more chill….more professional….cool…nothing rattling me.  Just fight you, kick your ass, take no prisoners, but be REAL chill…

Checking myself out in the foggy mirror, my long chestnut hair falls midway down my back, my 32 C’s looking pert and especially good tonight.  Fresh from the shower, my skin is soft and warm, and, my 5’2”, 105-kb body fills the mirror frame juuuuuust right.  A little smile to myself, the thought that in a few hours I will be a few thousand dollars richer after finishing Nat off in the final 4 rounds, dancing in my head.  I exit my dressing room, padding down the now-familiar hallway to the main room, climbing the stairs to the deck, and slowly sauntering over to the pool.  Curiously, I am unable to place the type of pie we will be fighting in for Round 9—-smelling virtually nothing.  Hmmmm, maybe it’s some type of cream pie—-no baking required?   I make my way to the rim of the pool and peer down.  Oh—-no.  You CAN’T be serious?  I look down, and then over at Horace, a look of bewilderment on my face.  “Really?”  I mouth.  He gives me a sadistic grin and just shrugs his shoulders, as if saying, “This is what you get, little bitch, for acting like a regressed brat last round.”

Resigning myself to the situation, knowing that either I comply or forfeit—-and there is NO WAY I would ever forfeit after 8 rounds, I drop my robe to the deck, semi-reveling in the cheers from the crowd as my nude, smooth, tight little body excites them, and start my way down the ladder into the pool.  I pause at the bottom rung, scanning the pool.  You’re not here yet, it’s me who will be first into this.  Hey, I had said all along I’d be chill and cool tonight, right?  Well, here it is then.  I push a toe down and instantly feel the chill race up my foot and into my leg.  Oh man, you can’t be serious! But no way am I going to let the crowd, or especially you, see me be anything but confident.  I lower my leg, and feel myself sink down into 4 inches of—-yep, chocolate ice cream pie!  My right foot joins, tenuously, and as both feet sink into the frigid treat, my body shivers a bit.  I know that eventually I’ll get used to it, and of course, in this hot club, melting will start soon, but DAMN!  This is cold!!!!  yt

Natalia: I woke up to find that my body hurt a lot more in the morning than it had during the night. Last night and last round against Mish was the worse... even if she didn't managed to score she still dominated me... and she beat me up bad. The fight got real rough from the start and it ended up in a brawl... and much to my horror that little smurf showed me up in a real bad way. I ended up curled up with her on top beating me up as if it was a streetfight. My sexy body not only hurts but it is covered in bruises... way too many to cover them all with makeup.

I do nothing all day but lay face down and try to recover... while inside me fear and fury struggle. Part of me not wanting to go back and get in a pool of pie with that tiny beast of a girl to get even more bruised, the other part wanting to get in the pool with that bitch to get revenge. But neither of those two things seems to be an option. Horace and some of the other organizers text me all day to ensure that I WILL be there tonight for the final rounds and that it WON'T turn into another brawl.

Mish: (Smurf!!!  grrrrrrr.....just wait!)

Natalia: So when the night falls I am there, in another warehouse they own and where another pool has been placed. The crowd seems to have gotten even bigger, despite the police intervention last night. The hot shower makes all the bruises hurt and with that pain my pride hurts too. Horace talks with me while I dry myself, telling me once more that even if punches are allowed nobody wants it to turn into a bar brawl again... and that they have prepared something especial to make sure we cool down.

Fine... no brawls... but that bitch smurf is going to pay.... maybe not in pain but in humiliation. I am going to win this night and win this tournament... and she will have to live forever knowing she couldn't bring me down no matter how much a rabid badger she resembles. I leave the changing area nude as always, the crowd seems very excited and receive warmly with loud cheers, whistles and a hell lot of cat calls. But I am completely cold, not even smiling to them or acknowledging their presence. There is only one person here who I want to see.
I climb up to the pool and my eyes immediately fall on you, not noticing the pie at first as I look you with a cute furrowed brow full of intensity and hate. But as I descend the stairs I notice the sharp temperature drop. I turn around to see the pie right before putting my feet on it. Ice cream? Really? Fucking assholes... I put down one foot then the other and a shiver immediately runs up my body, making me moan a bit, my nipples hardening instantly... and of course the assholes in the crowd go crazy celebrating that we are going to freeze.

I turn around and lock eyes with you without saying a word. My heart is burning even if my feet are freezing. And then I start moving... yes, that is the best thing to do... leaving my cute feet in the ice cream is not going to be a good idea... so I move, quickly yet carefully towards you... determined to make you pay.
Well... at least it is vanilla.  yt

Mish: I watch as you tenuously descend the ladder, placing your bare foot gingerly in the ice cream at the opposite side of the pool.  Like me, I can actually see the chill shoot up your leg and make your body shiver slightly.  I notice as she slowly places both feet in the ice cream that the hue of the pie near her is lighter than over here.  Is that...?  Yes!  They spiced it up a bit.  It's not just chocolate ice cream, like I first saw.  Must be vanilla near her, and as I scan the pool, it looks like coffee, peach, strawberry, and caramel ice cream pies throughout.  Glancing up at the electronic billboard, it simply shines, "ICE CREAM PIE", with, of course, the obligatory mtc

recipe link---http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/ice-cream-pie-with-easy-caramel-sauce.html--- ostensibly so all these drunken sots can rush home later and re-create the food-sex links that solidified in their brains tonight.  Pigs.  Anyway,  both of your feet are in, and I take a moment to marvel at even with the beating I gave you last night, your body is as toned, tight, curvy and sexy as it was at the start of round 1.  I cut my eyes a bit, feeling more than a bit jealous that no matter what has happened in these 8 rounds so far, the crowd is much more enamored of your form than mine, and you LOVE that, don't you?  Fucking attention-whore.  Our eyes lock, and you start to move toward me.  I've been slowly mtc

lifting and then planting my feet as you enter, careful not to leave one in the frigid filling for too long, lest I lose feeling in it.  As you move, so do I, slowly trudging through this arctic confection toward the pool center.  I see NO fear in your eyes, which doesn't surprise me, but deeper down, I have to imagine there is a bit of temerity---I mean after last night's beating, how could there not be?  But it also means that tonight, you'll want your revenge.  I remind myself of my vow to keep it cool tonight (ha!  get it?  God, I crack myself up!) and focus only on defeating you in a passionate but controlled manner.  Easy as...well, you know.  Hands up, knees slightly bent a bit, we narrow the distance between us, mtc

5 feet, 4 feet, arms length.  Eyes still locked, faces stone with determination, I lunge at you, giving no foreshadowing, my slow walk morphing into a lunge seamlessly, pouncing toward your bigger body, hands aiming for your wrists in the first attempt at dominance as Round 9 gets underway. yt (1)

Natalia: I’m freezing already... at least my feet are and I know if I fall into the ice cream... and it will most likely happen, I'm going to be freezing completely. Suddenly your body looks so inviting and so warm. You have such a sexy toned figure, smaller than me and not as curvy but so pretty... and if I didn't knew firsthand what manner of savage beast you happen to be I would have to say you are extremely cute. With how cold this place is I am getting a sudden urge to hug you, if only to warm myself up. I really don't know why I still want you, despite what you did to me last night.

But while I am thinking about if I should pounce on you and try to hug you or lock up with you and try to take you down, you pounce on me... your hands coming for my wrists and I immediately can feel all the power in those small but perfectly toned young muscles. I too try to struggle back with you, not wanting to let you control my wrists. The ice cream isn't only cold but also very slippery and that makes it hard to keep my footing while I struggle with you.

I look into your eyes with cold fury, not saying any of the many insults I would like to throw at you. My breathing quickly turning heavy if only because being in this cold makes everything more difficult... and I can't see a bit vapor coming out of my mouth. Well... at least the ice cream is melting... I try to push back towards yours and show you that I am stronger but you seem to be as determined as me to win this. I can see in your pretty eyes that you look at me with the same cold fury that I look you; that you want to kick my ass just as much as I want to kick yours... and I hate how a girl smaller than me makes me feel so threatened.

I stop staring into your eyes as we lock up and look down at your body, noticing your nipples realizing they aren't nearly as hard as mine, that have grown almost an inch long with this cold excitement. Then I notice your toned sexy abs. Horace made me promise this wouldn't turn into another brawl.... but that doesn't means I cannot strike your tummy...like once... So I push your arms to the side, trying to open you up and with a loud groan and swift move I shoot my right knee up, trying to slam my kneecap right under your belly button to soften those abs and soften your push. “Bitch...”  yt (2)

Mish: Hopefully showing no fear and an intent to repeat my throttling of you from Round 8, I go right in at you, beating you to the first move advantage, my hands gripping your wrists, squeezing them extra hard as almost every move I make I want to be sure conveys a strength in me that perhaps you overlooked---or repressed!--- especially because when it comes right down to it, I know that, toe-to-toe, you're simply stronger than I am---and you know it too.  So i need to rely on other things---surprises, speed, brutality---whatever it takes---to even the playing field.  Latched securely around your wrists, I try to power your arms inward, wanting to cross them in front of you, essentially immobilizing them.  But here's where the strength difference matters.  mtc

I barely budge them, straining against you, muscles flexing in both of our arms, and i can feel my back and shoulders pushing, trying to overpower you.  I can't get any traction in the frozen puddle, so I have to rely on my arms solely, which is a losing battle.  Our eyes still locked, I glare at you, drilling into you, wanting you to know that I'll do whatever I need to do to finish you off.  As I struggle against you, almost effortlessly, you swipe your arm to the side, taking mine with it, stretching it out, leaving the front of my body wide open.  Instinct kicks in___i know what's coming!  But you're too quick---your right knee comes up, melting ice cream dripping from your toes, and slams into my body, right under my belly button, mtc

jamming into my abs, eliciting an immediate groan from me as my tight muscles absorb a good deal of the blow---but it still hurts like hell!  I lean forward slightly at the collision, releasing your wrists, and as your leg drops back down, I push my body into you, wrapping my arms around your back as I release your hands, pulling us tightly together, our breasts pressing into each other's, tight abs kissing (which hurts mine even more, but I need to secure this hold).  Wrapping my arms around you, drawing you close, I try to lock my right wrist into my left hand in the center of your back as my face brushes against your cheek.  Turning my head slightly, my lips caressing your ear, I whisper, mtc

"Last night was a spa treatment compared to what I'm going to do to you tonight, slut", and I pulse my arms tightly around your ribs.  yt (3)

Natalia: My knee hits your toned abs that are so damn hard! Anyway I get a good contact and your abs take a good hit, which almost makes me purr. You have a body that was made to be punished, that is for sure. The crowd’s reaction to the hit is missed, some cheer wildly while others seem more reluctant considering what happened last time. I look up, biting my lower lip to make eye contact with Horace, putting my best 'I'm sorry but I had to do it won't happen again' pretty face. The dark glasses he is wearing and the crossed arms 'gangsta' pose he is using don't let me know if he is ok with a little roughness or if he is getting pissed... but I have more pressing matters to deal with right now.

Even if you are one sixth the size of Horace, you are here... and you don't seem to be as hurt as I would have hoped. Yes, your body was rattled by my knee and your pushed your cute butt back to compensate the blow; you leaned over me, placing your chin over my shoulder and your breasts pressed against mine, allowing me to arch my back and push my perky tits into yours, stabbing them with my ice hard nipples. You let go my hands and I used that to grab your hair.... but your arms then went around me...not just looking to support yourself with my body...but to trap my body against yours!

I gasp shocked when I feel the pressure around my body, a mix of sensations that bring a blush to my face. Your warm body against mine felt SO nice, your sexy toned abs kissing mine while our breasts fought for what little room was left between our heaving chests... your warm breath on my ear and neck was almost ticklish, even if your words were pure poison... but the tight squeeze against my ribs making me blow air out of my body into your neck was definitively not nice.... it was very painful, especially with all the bruised my body still had.
“Aghhh you bitch....” I say and I immediately  regret giving you such clear indication that you are hurting me. Your arms feel so warm and smooth...and are crushing me SO hard that I can't help but wince and lean my head back... pulling your head back too by your hair.

Thinking quickly I place my elbows on your shoulder and move them closer to your neck, trying to place them right in the soft spot between your neck and the shoulder blade... and then I push down with the boney elbows, trying to make you uncomfortable enough so that you would.... “LET ME GO!”  yt (4)

Mish: Drawing you into me, our nude bodies pressed together, chest to chest, thighs rubbing, my smooth mound pressing against yours, arms wrapped around your back---it's like a warm, sexy blanket to combat the numbing cold that is starting to creep up past my ankles.  I secure my hands in back of you, squeezing tightly, not only compressing my arms into your ribs, but also pushing my joined fists into your spine.  Another pulse of my arms, and the gasp that escapes your lips energizes me even further, and as I  whisper sweet nothings into your ear, taunting ....BITCH!  Your hand slips around back and grabs a handful of my hair, yanking my head back hard and fast!  mtc

I squeeze you again---this time out of anger, hearing a tiny groan and watching your arms rise up,  My own arms, locked around you, can do nothing to guard against whatever you have planned, and i don’t want to release this hold just yet.  Your arms come down, elbows first, pressing into the base of my neck, digging in between neck and shoulder, as you demand, "LET ME GO!"  Damn, it's like your elbows are burrowing into whatever nerve group I have in my shoulder.  I feel my grip affected---I know that I can't keep this much longer, the longer and harder you press down.  Fuck!!  This hurts!  Trying to hold on, but knowing time is of the essence I summon whatever I have in reserve, pouring it into a final squeeze, and as i do so, mtc

I bend a tiny bit, using my back, and struggle---lifting you, trying to anyway, just an inch or so off the pool floor, and then, twisting my hips, hope to toss you you to the side, throwing you into the ice cream sea, and escaping your elbow torture!  yt (5)

Natalia: I push down with my elbows into the soft parts of your shoulders and I can feel your arms weakening.... but not enough for me to get free. SO I push harder, groaning and shaking my body which makes my perky tits rub against yours as I do. “let go....let go...let go!” I keep protesting but you don't release me...and instead after a bit your arms actually tighten around me once more... but instead of squeezing you are now trying to lift me. My eyes go wide in panic as I feel my feet leaving the ice cream because I know you are planning to take me down... and it is not as if the fall was going to hurt too much. If there is something I've learned is that pie has a way to break falls and cushion them... but ice cream... this is not going to hurt much... but

“FUCK NO!” I yell and I can hear the crowd getting excited as they see one of us, me, is going to get a bath of sweet frozen caramel. There is something so embarrassing about being tossed into ice cream... almost as embarrassing as being lifted up by a smaller girl. I hate so much that you are so cute yet so tough... and that you are about to toss me.. so I do the only thing I can think off... cling to you. My arms wrap around your head and my legs kick up to wrap around your body, hugging you like a koala to make sure if I go down...you come down with me.

There is a loud splash of vanilla, caramel and chocolate all over the place and an even louder ROAR from the crowd as I go down... but neither of those is as loud as the ear-splitting scream that comes out from my lips when my back and ass hit the frozen cream. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” And I instinctively try to cling to you, squeezing you with my arms and legs, pushing my body closer to yours and your warmth.  yt (six)

Mish: Feeling your body lift from the pool floor as I squeeeze your midsection, my eyes half-close in pain as you drill your elbows into my shoulders, my face grimacing, but I know, it's only a matter of seconds now...As I twist my hips, a surge of relief!  Your elbows leave my shoulders---but your arms wrap around me now, your legs curling around me as well, and as I toss you---well, you go, but so do I!  The shifting weight makes it impossible for me to keep my balance, and down we go---thankfully, you hit first, your back and ass starting what could be a very nice ice cream angel impression in the chocolate/vanilla caramel mess.  My body lands on yours, spared of most of the frigid introduction---your skin gets enveloped by the icy treat, mtc

but I remain wrapped in your arms and legs as we hit, and as I hear you cry out---probably more from the cold on your naked body than from the pain of falling, I unclasp my hands from behind you and free my arms.  Still pressed against you, on top of you, almost face to face, your legs and arms wrapped around me, I dig my hands into the ice cream, pull them out quickly and try to shock you into loosening your grips---a handful of chocolate ice cream, smeared on your pretty face, trying to cram it in your nose and mouth, and a handful of---what is that?  Oh, strawberry, as I slide my hand between our bodies, and try and jam the icy concoction between your legs.  yt (7)

Natalia: I’m freezing, half my body covered in sweet ice cold cream. I hug you as tightly as I can since right now you are the only source of heat in my life and my body trembles uncontrollably against yours. My nipples get into a new kind of hard and I bury them on the underside of your titties, pulling you closer to me and making our breasts mushroom against each other. I'm definitely not used to this kind of cold and unlike what happens when you dip into a cold pool the freezing sensation doesn't goes away after a few seconds... it only gets worse. I'm pretty sure my cute face went from reddish to blue.

And for a few seconds I forget about you as an opponent and about our fight, seeing you only as a heat source... until you cram my mouth and face with ice cream.... “MPOGHHHH!” I let go your head to grab your hands, trying to push them away while you attempt to force feed me ice cream.... and I can tell they didn't picked a cheap one. The ice cream in my face doesn't shocks me as much as it did when I landed on it. I'm kind of used to having that part of me exposed to cold...and ice cream... but when your sneaky hand slips under my ass and starts to push ice cream into my most intimate parts the reaction is completely different.

“AHHHH FUCK FUCK!” I yell, squirming as I feel the cold cream sliding between my thighs. My legs react immediately squeezing your sides even harder... and I move my hands down to grab to fists of ice cream...and push them into your tits....while I push with all my strength to try to roll you on your back to stop you  yt (8)

Mish: A muffled cry from your ice cream filled maw brings a brief smile to my face, but your outright shriek at the strawberry ice being pressed into your kitty---well, that's a new kind of shock I haven't heard before.  Your body squirms under me, writhing, but instead of spreading your legs, as I'm sure you are well-practiced in doing, you squeeze them around me even tighter.  Releasing your arms from around me, you answer my move with a similar one, digging up handsful of ice cream and mashing it on my breasts.  As this is my first encounter with cold ice cream on my tits---well, I grimace pretty quickly, but it doesn’t stay there, of course, as i am over you, after the initial shock of cold, it simply falls down onto you.  mtc

But it's your body that worries me, as I feel you start to push, pivoting your hips, trying to roll us over.  But with your legs wrapped around me, your feet are not on the floor, and your arms trying to paint my body with slowly melting spumoni, I am able to fight the roll, staying on top of you, smearing the inside of your thighs with ice cream with one hand, the other moving toward your face, hoping I can jam the heel of my hand under your chin and push your head back.  yt (9)

Natalia: The cold ice cream in my hands doesn't worry me...and your tits do feel amazing when I squeeze them with my hands full of frozen cream... but the ice cream quickly melts and starts pouring between my fingers and falling on my own perky tits...some drops right on my nipples making me shriek once again... That backfired pretty bad... and I just can't get you moving... you stay on top and keep my back on the frozen cream that is melting all around my hot body... but not getting any less cold. One of your hands keeps smearing ice cream in my face, which isn't much trouble and just to show you that I lick the ice cream and your hand, trying to suck your fingers...until you put your hand under my chin and push my head back…

12:59 PM

But your other hand is becoming a real trouble, spreading the frozen cream on my inner thigh and closer and closer to my sex. I scream... a few droplets of melted strawberry cream run past my labia and I can't keep my legs closed around you. I spread my legs and push my feet down, digging them into the ice cream and with that support I push up, pressing my kitty against yours so I can share some of the coldness...trying to bridge with my body and lift my perfect ass from the cream to roll us over.  yt (10)

Mish: As my left hand smears scoop after scoop of ice cream into and onto your pretty face, my right does the same to your creamy thighs, my purpose twofold---the sheer coldness against your inner thigh may be enough to make you spread your legs and release me, but if not, the melting ice cream with make both of us slippery, and much harder for you to hold me.  My attention is drawn back to your face though, as I feel your soft, warm tongue start to caress my sticky fingers, licking the melting ice cream off the fingertips, then licking your own lips, slowly, eyes locked on mine, communicating...communicating what?  Your look confuses me, and I pause, just for a second.  mtc

But the confusion passes---I will NOT be distracted!  Another handful of ice cream to your thighs, and voila!  They open like cathedral doors.  but before I can escape, you quickly press your feet down into the muck, against the pool bottom, and arch your hips up, pressing your cold kitten into me, shocking me for a moment---damn, that is COLD---but rubbing against me as you arch up, almost expertly pushing your sex into mine, causing me to shudder, but this time, not because of the cold.  With a final push of your hips, you again simultaneously stimulate me and roll over to the side, and this time, it is I who cry out as my warm body lands with a splash into the ice cream, my right side almost instantly raising gooseflesh as my soft skin lands in mtc

the iciness.  As you try to complete the turn, moving us from our sides to my back, I manage to bring my legs up and plant my bare feet against your abs, keeping you at a bit of a distance, preventing to final turn, facing each other, me on my right side, you on your left, in a pool of melting ice cream.  yt (11)

Natalia: I push my hips up high and the crowd seems to be getting heated up, cheering louder and louder. Sadly none of that heat is being felt here. All the heat I can get here comes from your body and from my struggles against it. The push gets you off me... but you stop me from getting on top of you and in the end I fall on my side. Another loud shriek escapes my lips when the left side of my left boob touches the ice cream directly and I quickly push my tits into yours, trying to find some protection on your own orbs...only to find that there is ice cream in them too.... although melted and a lot less cold than under us.

Your bare feet, with ice cream coating your soles push against my abs, stopping me and making me shiver and whine. It is so frustrating not to be able to get on top of you...and to have my left side on the ice cream is maddening.... and yet I am not sure why my body temperature seems to be rising. You are not going to let me push into you... and although I really don't want to stop feeling your warm body against mine I realize it is time to retreat. So I push you and push myself away from you... trying to get up to my knees quickly... and then shoot my hands towards your legs... hoping I can grab your ankles and pull them back with me.... and then up.... trying to get them over you to fold you like a package...(12)

Mish: My soles pressing against your tight abs---I can feel your body shivering intensely---my side immersed in ice cream is freezing, sure, but the cold seems to affect you more---can i use that?  Before I can come up with an answer, i feel you push against me, making more space between us, my feet no longer pressing against you.  Given how cold you are, you surprise me with the speed with which you're moving.  Fluidly grabbing my ankles, you rise to your knees and twist my legs, rolling me to my back.  And with one smooth motion, you position yourself at my feet, ankles still in your grips, and lift my legs quickly, trying to bend me at the waist and fold me over.  As you start to lift my legs, my shock at your speed wears off, and my brain kicks in---STOP HER!  mtc

I start to flail my legs wildly, bending my knees, bringing you down lower with them and then kicking out again, bucking under you, knowing that you will struggle to try and control my legs by simply holding them by the ankle.  Now and then as I kick, I try and spread them to the side, which spreads your arms as well, hoping that the slippery ice cream will allow me to kick out of your grips and maybe, just possibly, snap my legs around your chest and bring you down.  yt (13)

Natalia: Moving quickly is the only thing I can do with all this cold. And staying on top of you is what I have to do to if I don't want to end covered in ice cream again. Now it is you who has her back against the frozen cream while I just have my knees freezing and making me cringe... and you seem to be handling the cold much much better than me. Yeah well.. I'm a hot weather girl... which makes fighting in ice cream against a cold bitch like you so unfair! But I don't pay much mind to how unfair it is that I have to endure this when you should be the one punished... I am trying to keep your legs under control and that is no easy task. Those slender toned muscles come to life and you have so much power... there is no way my arms can over power your legs now that the surprise is gone.

I try to fold them over you and keep you trapped but you kick, left and right, right and left and then you spread them... and I slip... and fall right into your trap. Your legs slip from my grip and wrap around my chest... your thighs pushing my tits together as you shake and try to bring me down.... but the fresh memory of just how hold the ice cream is make react quickly and I push into you, lifting my knees and leaning all my body into yours, hoping the ice cream will help me slip past your legs and land on top of you... tits to tits....(14)

Mish: Kicking wildly, doing whatever I can to loosen your tentative grip on my ankles, finally as I spread my legs quickly to the side, your hands  slip off and you fall forward, my splayed legs waiting for a cold kitten treat.  As you topple into me, I snap them around your chest, my thighs compressing your breasts, pushing them together, trying to turn, pivoting my hips, and drop you, held in the scissors, back into the ice cream pool.  You fight me, lifting yourself off your knees, planting your feet against the bottom of the pool, slippery as it is, pushing against me, preventing me from flipping you down to your side.  My legs tremble as they squeeze you, feeling the upper part of your ribs against my inner thighs, my hips screaming mtc

in agony as I try to hold you back, prevent you from surging forward.  But the melting confection, which up until now had been my ally, now betrays me, making your body too slippery, and without being able to lock my ankles, in a moment, you slip out of the scissors and fall on top of me, your chest slamming down on to mine.  So focused on you all this time, I finally register the crowd, whooping it up, screaming your name, sensing a turn in the fight.  How I HATE that they love you!  Your nipples rubbing against mine as you struggle atop me, trying to seize control of my body.  You may have slipped out once, but now you're in better position.  mtc

Arms and legs free, I know I have to move quickly to prevent an attempt at a pin.  I bring my arms up, clamping my hands at the back of your neck, lacing my fingers together, and pull your head down, your cheek brushing against mine, while my legs, already splayed out from the first aborted scissor, close in again around you, this time lower, trying to wrap around your tummy, right above your hips, as I struggle to lock my ankles.  I turn my head slightly, my lips again brushing against your ear, my tongue darting out quickly and licking your earlobe.  "Mmmmm...kitten ala mode..."  yt (15)

Natalia: I land on top of you with a loud WHUP and my perky tits, so sensitive especially in the nipples from the cold, get crushed between your own tits and my chest. I push forward and let my tits mount yours, while my face ends right in front of yours and my cold... and hot... pussy gives yours a strawberry cream kiss. I'm finally on top and damn it feels great to be on top. I can hear the fans cheering for me...some even chanting my name and I love that... even if it is a bit embarrassing... you are the smaller girl... you should be the underdog... but after how this fight has gone... especially last round... well I'm the underdog... and the clearly hottest girl... which is turning me into the fan favorite.

But I know being on top puts me in a very dangerous position. I try to move quickly and spread my legs, digging my knees in the cold ice cream despite how much I hate that cold feeling... but you are too fast and before I can really try to block what I know is coming you have me trapped. Your hands grab my head and pull it down, making our tits pancake against each other, while your legs clam around my slim waist, right above my hips and your ankles lock behind me.. and you got me.

The body scissors are one of the simplest and yet most effective and lethal moves in girl wrestling. And I know by how toned all of your sexy body is that you have more than enough power in those slender legs to crush me into submission. I know I am in big trouble... and you know it too, whispering in my ear promising that you will serve me, obviously cold, and with a scoop of ice cream on top... I can't help but imagine myself covered in scoops of ice creams... I pretty much feel that way... and as much as I hate to admit it your witty comment really got me... I would probably have laughed if I wasn't in so much trouble.

I don't feel like I can escape this scissor. The bruises you left on my body yesterday are starting to hurt once more as your thighs crush my sides. My face is down, so close to the ice cream, I can't see how much time is left or if it is worth trying to resist the crushing pressure that is only increasing. I can't let you submit me... I just can't! Not after yesterday... but I can't see how to get out of this... until I feel the ice cream in my hands... it may be a long shot but right now ice cream seems to be the only thing that can save me... so I pick two big scoops with my hands and move them down. Under your ass and from below I start pushing the ice cream into the crack between your asscheeks.. trying to get the cold confection against your star and your pussy.... while I turn my face to lick your neck and tease you back. “Pussy ala mode sounds really delish, doesn't it?”  yt (16)

Mish: Locking my ankles, I start to pour on the pressure, my thighs digging into your slim waist, fingers squeezing the back of your neck, burying your face into my shoulder.  Trying to fight the gloating feeling, I find myself already imagining my victory over you; you laying face down in the melted puddle of goo, head turned to the side; me, sitting on your ass, my own cheeks on yours, facing front, bending slightly, slowly licking the melted chocolate and vanilla dripping from your smooth back, dragging my tongue up, following the contour of your spine, and then lapping up the strawberry and caramel that had pooled  near your shoulder blades.  But my victory fantasy come to a grinding halt.  As I pulse my legs around your waist, mtc

feeling slight twitches and hearing subtle moans as I do so, your hands slide down the side of my body, and, taking a page from my own handbook, start to smear ice cold dessert in between my butt cheeks and against my kitty.  At the same time, you turn your head, facing me, and begin to lick my neck, purring, "Pussy ala mode sounds really delish, doesn't it?"  Damn!  Is this what I made you feel?  Shoving ice cream into you!  Almost immediately, I start to squirm, trying to maintain the scissors---pulsing them around you is no longer possible as the ice cream overwhelms my butt and pussy, my hips gyrating and writhing to try and expel the icy food, but you just keep rubbing more in.  Your hot breath on my neck, mtc

your warm tongue caressing my throat---I...I simply can't focus, and try as I might to keep you trapped, I feel my hold become more loose with each passing second, so desperate am I to stop the incursion of dessert into my body!  Finally, with a grunt of frustration, I open my legs, freeing you from the scissor, and quickly bend my knees, bringing them up to my chest, sandwiching them between us;  at the same time, I release your neck, and try to grab your wrists to prevent more ice cream attacks.  yt (17)

2:46 PM

Natalia: I feel instantly relieved when your thighs stop pulsing around my sides. You still have me trapped and you are still hurting me... but it isn't that unbearable pressure I was feeling a second along. This I can take... for a while at least. You squirm under me so sexily and I lick and kiss your warm neck just to tease you. I still can't understand how I can hate you so much and yet want you so badly.... but I just love how it feels to have you under me...even with all the freezing ice cream around us... by now our warm bodies have melted a bit hole in the pie.

And after a while your sexy legs open wide like cathedral doors... a cathedral ready to be pillaged by frozen hordes of ice cream.... and a bit of blush returns to my face when I realize how warm it gets me to feel you opening your legs for me.

Being able to breathe again is amazing... but you are not going to let me catch my breath... that is clear... you push your legs up to get your knees between us and start searching for my hands so I cannot put any more ice cream on your intimate parts... So I stop trying and change targets.. pushing my body back a bit I try to grab your legs once more... this time by the calves and push them...using your own movements to try to push your knees even higher...towards your shoulders while I slip and try to kneel, pushing your ass with my chest to pin you with a package.  yt (18)

Mish: Wedging my knees between our bodies, I try to grab your hands as I release you from the scissors, but they elude me, as your field of vision is now much better than mine---you, on your knees, over me, still on my back in a pool of melting sugar and cream.  Wisely, you pull back from me a bit as I see you try and regain your breath, keeping your hands out of my reach, your chest away now from my knees.  As I start to put them down so I can get to my knees as well, you quickly grab my calves, wrapping your arms around them, and start to push my legs up, my knees going higher, bending me at the waist, pushing against me, almost rolling me into a ball as I try and push against you.  But unlike the ease with which I could kick out of your mtc

grip on my ankles, your arms are now wrapped around my calves, limiting my kicking and thrashing, and preventing me from slipping out this time.  I feel your breasts pressing against my butt cheeks as you continue to push my legs up and over, and in another moment, you're on your knees, pressing down on me, my knees almost framing my head, my lower back in agony.  "LET ME GO!" I scream, knowing of course that you won't, but running out of options.  Out of desperation, my hands still free, I reach out and try to slip my hands between your chest and my ass, hoping to grab a handful of those breasts I so envy, and force you to release me.  yt (19)

Natalia: I push your legs and fold your cute sexy body until you are in a position where you can't use them anymore. Now your legs are putting their weight against you instead of crushing me and you are cutely trapped in a nice package pin... with your ice cream covered pussy well exposed for the fans that don't waste a second to take their cameras. I look up at the clock and realize this is almost over... and no, a pin is not going to get me any points... but at least I've showed you this round that you cannot run over me... and like I told myself at the start... if I couldn't make you pay in pain for yesterday I was going to make you pay with humiliation... and humiliating you is something I can certainly do right now.

I see the flashes and I know they are aiming for your pussy...  and those who are behind me for my ass. SO I spread your legs wider and wider to give them a much better picture of your kitty and those sexy asscheeks. My hands moving from your legs to your ass to open it up a bit more... and when I see the sweet sweet ice cream melting in your sex I just can't resist it... I lick my lips and lower my head to take a deep long lick. The fans go completely insane and I blush bright red when hearing them, realizing what I just did... really hoping you are suffering a lot more embarrassment than me... but that was some real good ice cream I just licked...

Your hands find my tits and squeeze them, making me scream... “Ah bitch STOP!”... but you don't have a very good position and I can simply push my body up a bit and leave you scratching my abs... so I push myself a bit more and get my right boob over your ass to let it fall on your kitty, pushing with the nipple against your pussy... I am not sure how...but the ice cream in your pussy feels warm. The bell rings ending the round.... but I don't care... I pull my tit off your pussy and start licking it again. Horace and his thugs seem a lot less inclined to stop this kind of action that they did when you were trying to break my ribs last night.

So I lick and lick and lick...until there is no more ice cream in your pussy and all the fans are chanting 'Na-ta-lia...NA-TA-LIA” …. only then I push your ass making you flip over and land belly down on the ice cream...
I lower myself a bit to end on my fours and then pick your head to lift it just enough so I can kiss your lips... and then whisper softly. “This is just the start... tonight you are mine bitch... three more rounds whore....” I then lick your lips and stand up walking out of the ice cream with a smile. Yeah I am freezing and need a hot shower immediately...and yeah I didn't scored any points... but I sure showed you! Or at least I feel like I did.  yt (20)

Mish: Like an explosion---it's like you were seething and brewing and building, and now, now that you have me pinned and trapped---BOOM!  It's like I'm facing a different opponent!  My hand reaches out to grab at your breast, hoping to torture you into releasing the pin, but you effortlessly swat it away and move out of reach, pushing me over even more, my back screaming for relief!  I know I am exposed---my ass, my pussy, up and out for the crowd to see and the cameras to memorialize.  I struggle futilely under you, and I feel you lower---it has to be your tit, on to me, rubbing your hard nipple against my pussy, teasing me, showing the crowd that you are indeed in control right now.  Mercifully, I hear the bell ring, but...nothing.  No release---I'm still pinned!

"Get off me!" I yell, waiting for Horace and his goons to enter the pool like they did last night.  "I said, Get  awwwwwwWWWWW..." my voice trails off as I feel your warm tongue enter me, licking me, lapping at the melted ice cream and my own contribution to the wetness between my legs.  The crowd is at fever pitch--I feel the vibrations in the floor of the pool from the stomping and table-banging as you humiliate me in front of hundreds.  Wanting you to stop, but---not wanting it too, I try and struggle, but I am trapped, as your tongue works its way deeper, licking me, lapping every last drop of that delicious melted dessert.  Your name is chanted so loudly, so enthusiastically by the crowd, I start to fear that NO ONE will stop from you mtc

doing anything you want to me right now---in fact, they will probably encourage it!  "No!  No!" I protest weakly, hating the show you are putting on, but loving the feeling you are giving me.  Finally, you stop, your hands on my ass, and you flip my body over.  My face and chest land in the ice cream pool first, and I simply lay there---spent and humiliated.  Before I can raise my head, you grab a handful of my hair and lift it yourself, planting a kiss on my lips, and then push my head back down, holding the side of my face in the puddle.  Your mouth approaches my ear, and you whisper, "This is just the start---tonight you are mine, bitch...three more rounds, whore."  Another lick at my lips, and you let go of my head, standing proudly over me, and sauntering out of the pool. 

The crowd cheers and screams your name as you exit, and I simply lay there, feeling the heat of rage coursing through my body, despite the fact that I am laying in 4 inches of ice cream.  Your confidence tonight scares me, and I know the final three rounds are going to be epic---and dangerous.

~End Round 9~

Score:
Natalia War Kitten: 1
MishRocks: 2
Draws: 6   

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle---The Final 4 Rounds
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 05:29:33 PM »
~Round 10~

Natalia : (10/11/2015 10:17:44 AM): The cold only got worse when I got out of the ice cream filled pool. Without your body close to give me some measure of heat or the intense physical struggle to warm myself up I felt literally like turning into an ice cube. It was a thirty meter walk to the showers that felt like a three kilometer march through the arctic… and completely nude… but finally I made it and when the hot water began to pour down my shivering body everything felt awesome. Yes, I didn't actually managed to score the much needed point I'm seeking to tie up this match but at least I showed you up, and I feel a lot more confident now.

Three more rounds. Three more rounds for me to turn this around and I am pretty sure I can do it. I am going to turn this around and become champieon… and more importantly, I am going to beat you. When this started I really didn't cared much about you, all I wanted was the champieonship and the money...but now as we get ready for round ten, and after all the things you have done to me, the title belt seems secondary. It is you who I want now, defeated and conquered under my feet… and that thought of your sexy body broken under me is not only very satisfying but also extremely arousing. I still got the taste of your pussy covered in ice cream on my lips.

I take a bit more time than usual under the hot water to warm my body again, until someone comes to tell me it is time to go. I towel myself rather quickly and head back to the 'arena', passing close where Horace is to give her a cute mean look. “No more ice cream, OK?” Wow, I never thought I would say those words. He smiles like the jerk he is and nods.  I head towards the pool and just by climbing in it I can feel a completely different temperature. This time it isn't hard to guess what the pie is. I can smell the cherries up here and see them through the lattice crust. Cherry pie… http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/cherry-pie-with-lattice-top-recipe2.html

I climb down and sink my feet on the pie, breaking a bit of the crust with my weight to immediately notice that the pie is still a bit warm. Well, that sure is a nice change. It looks so yummy that once again I get the desire to eat it all…. But that is not going to happen… I have a bitch smurf to deal with and I plan to score me a point on her ass right now!

mishrocks (10/11/2015 10:41:31 AM): I slowly flip over to my back for a moment, laying in the pool of melted ice cream, nude.  Trails of dripping chocolate and vanilla slowly meandering down my body.  Physically spent, but not really injured---when, except for my pride, ego, and self-esteem.  When Webster's Dictionary finally decides to list "owned" in its updated version, it will no doubt include a clip of the last few minutes of Round 9.  I watch you strut out of the pool, your confident, nude, energized body exiting to the roaring sounds of the drunken slobs who just witnessed my worst round ever.  I slowly make my way to my feet, and try to save face by not rushing out, and taking my time as I meander back to the changing room.   The hot water spraying on my body mtc

feels so wonderful, almost washing away the embarrassment of my defeat.  You had something to prove, and you did.  But, in my ever-analytical way, I try to put it all in perspective.  I actually was ahead for most of that round, screwing up at the end and allowing you to turn the tide.  And of all the past 9 rounds, clearly, you have been on your back more than me.  Thinking about it, the odds were with you that you'd put in a good showing eventually, right?  I mean, even a broken clock is accurate twice a day!  Satisfied that I had rationalized my loss, I towel off, dry my hair, and quickly make myself cute and sexy again (truly, it takes soooo little time for me to do so!), confirming it in my cloudy mirror.  Checking the clock---Round 10 is

about to begin.  3 more rounds, and your hot body, and that Cham-Pie-onship check and belt, will be mine.  I make my way back to the pool---the crowd is a forgiving one---no boos or catcalls left over from Round 9 it seems---a smattering of applause---that's usually all I get.  You're the crowd pleaser---and crowd-arouser here, not me.  To me, though, you're just a slut kitten.  A....slutten!  Yeah!  I like that!!  On the deck, overlooking the pool, I am almost knocked back a step by the warm aroma coming from below.  Instant memories of childhood and mom's kitchen flood my mind as I gaze at the dozens and dozens of lattice-crusted cherry pies overlapping the bottom of the pool.  And they must be warm, because the aroma is so overwhelming.

You, as usual, are in there first, looking freaking awesome sans clothes, every part of your body tight and sexy, ankle deep in warm cherry pie.  A smirk curls my lips as I climb down the ladder, keeping eyes on you directly, loving the feel of the creamy warmth covering my feet and spreading quickly up my body.  I keep my smirk as I approach you quickly---not aggressively, just anxious to begin, showing NO fear or hesitation, as you might have expected.  Stopping a few feet in front of you, I bend down a bit and grab a handful of the pie, my fingers breaking through the crust, and I greedily take a bite, letting the juices drip down my chin.    I then take the remainder of the pie and smear it on my chest, massaging my 32 C's with warm cherries.  "Hey, Slutten.  Want a piece?  Come and get it..."  yt

Natalia: (10/11/2015 10:59:54 AM): Slutten? What the fuck is wrong with this shrimp? I think to myself raising an eyebrow while I look at you with disdain, trying to mask how my eyes lower to watch those firm Cs getting covered in warm cherries. Damn… that is yummy. YOU are yummy. And you are going to be mine once this is over. ALL mine. The thought brings a cute mischievous grin to my lips and I look at you without hiding my hunger for you. “A piece? No… I think I am going to take the whole thing… cxnt….” I say as I start moving towards you. Compared to the torture it was to walk on the ice cream sinking my feet on the soft cherries, crushing them and breaking the lattice crust, is heaven.

I raise my hands and get ready to tangle. I know just how dangerous you are and how painfully you have made me paid for every single mistake I've made in this fight, so my approach is rather cautious and measured. “I am going to own your ass...” I say in a rather seductive tone when I get close to you… and then I quicken the last few steps, trying to lock up with you, my right arm going to your left shoulder and my left hand trying to grab your right bicep to start pushing you backwards, knowing I am stronger and maybe I can get you off balance. yt (1)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 11:10:06 AM): Your last words---"I am going to own your ass," echo in my head as you approach me quickly---sexy and confident, apparently eager to prove that Round 9 was no fluke.  Bring it, I think, and I ready myself to meet you.  Your right hand grabs my left shoulder, your left hand grabbing my right bicep, and you start in at me, trying to push me backward, using your size and greater strength to overpower me, no doubt.  I learned many rounds ago that I cannot beat you by trying to overpower you.  You're simply too strong.  I acknowledge that.  My best moves have been to use your own strength against you---go with the resistance, and I try it right now, by letting you push me back---offering you no struggle, and, in fact, assisting you, mtc

by stepping backwards myself.  But oh, sweet Nat, you KNOW there is always a plan!  As our pace backward quickens, I start to drop, falling back towards my ass while at the same time driving my right foot into your tight tummy, hoping, of course, to do a little monkey-flipping as we go down, pressing both my feet into you as my back hits the warm cherries and crust, and trying to heave you over me so your own back gets a nice, cherry massage.  yt

Natalia: (10/11/2015 11:16:28 AM): Your body is now warm, after the hot shower and with a bit of help from the slightly steaming pie, your skin so silky smooth and your slender muscles so toned, I can't help but feel a bit aroused, and added to the natural excitement I always feel when combating another hot girl it is only natural that my nipples start to harden quickly. I want your body...and I want you, but I want you tamed, cooperative and submissive… and those are three things you are definitively not. I push you back, way too easily and I instantly smell a trap, but now it is too late to back away and you are grabbing me and pulling me down, letting yourself fall down. I feel your cute feet smearing cherry filling on my toned abs and I know where this is going… and all I can do is look at you furious.

I hate monkeys, I hate monkey flips and I hate the monkey bitches that use them… but what I hate the most is how stupid it makes me look as you send me flying over you, flipping in the air and make me land with a loud cherry splash on my ass and back so that the crowd can laugh…. The landing isn't really hard. My perfect ass and my pride take the worse of the hit… but the soft pie sinks under my weight, leaving a Natalia print on it and making it difficult for me when I roll to my side and try to get on my knees quickly. yt (3)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 11:26:33 AM): I couldn't have choreographed that flip any better---feeling my toes curl into your tight abs, seeing your cherry-smeared tummy fly overhead, and hearing the war kitten splash into warm crust and cherries---mmm, is there anything better?  I know this is simply a stumbling block for you, and certainly a flip on your back into warm fruit is not going to do  any damage, so I move quickly, doing a backwards roll myself in the pie as soon as your body leaves my feet and is aloft.  As you land and slosh until you're settled, I'm right there, on my knees.  I see you start to roll to your side in an attempt to get up, and I push myself from my knees forward towards you, my arms out, trying to wrap them around your calves before you can complete your roll, my cherry-covered chest pressing against your shins.  yt (4)

Natalia : (10/11/2015 11:31:45 AM): I try to get up quickly but you pounce on me and take me down again, my back and perfect derriere once more to the warm cherry pie that feel almost nice. Your tits pressing against my shins also feel very nice and I would even say your arms holding my legs feel like a massage but the fact that I can't move them worries me too much to enjoy this kind of contact. I put my hands on the pie and sink them deep to the bottom crust while I push myself  up to sit… and then I bring my hands, covered in warm crushed cherries up and press them against your cute face, trying to smear the filling all over your face to blind you a bit.
 “Here bitch… have a taste!” I say while rubbing my hands on your face…. Unable to help giggling as I do. yt (5)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 11:38:26 AM): As I latch on to your legs, securing them tightly in my arms, my chest pressing on your shins, you use your incredibly strong abs to pull yourself  up to a sitting position, hands immersed in the pie to hold you up.  Quickly reaching back, you bring up a handful of warm cherry goo and press it into my face---my arms unable to defend or block you.  I at first grimace as you smear the delicious red filling over my eyes, nose, and lips.  The sticky compote gets in my eyes, and instinctively I close them, but my hold doesn't yield, and as your fingers glide over my face smearing me with sweet cherries, I feel them brush over my lips, and I seize on the opportunity.

Opening my mouth, I inch my head forward and bite down on your two fingers---not hard---this is not a bite of aggression, but rather simply making you pause---trapping your fingers between my teeth, stopping your pie-assault.  My tongue bathes your fingers, lapping up the cherry filling from them as I feel them wiggle in my mouth.  As I bite the hand that feeds me, my mouth in a sort of permanent smile, I slide my legs out from under me, still holding on to your shins, dropping myself into a seated position, facing you, my legs framing yours, knees bent.  "Chanks or the taste, shlut" I toss at you, my words garbled by your fingers in my mouth.  yt (six)

Natalia: (10/11/2015 11:46:54 AM): Smearing cherry pie filling on your pretty face is a much more enjoyable activity than I have thought, until you bite me. “HEY SLUT!” I yell. The bite isn't too hard, I barely feel your teeth sinking in my skin but I still overreact a bit. I feel your tongue a lot more licking my fingers clean inside your mouth. I prefer not to try to pull my fingers free from your mouth and let you lick them, putting my free hand on your forehead to push back...but you drop back a bit by yourself, sitting on the pie like me trapping my legs with yours.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to do but I know it is not going to be a good thing. So I try to free my legs, pulling them.. then pushing them against you. My soles pressing on your toned abs, smearing more cherry pie on you, and then pushing up, giving your boobs and cherry covered foot massage, trying to push you back… and my your tits feel SO damn good against my soles. yt (7)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 11:54:24 AM): As my tongue licks your fingers clean (hoping they haven't been anywhere nasty since you left the shower!), I bring my legs out from under me and frame yours with mine,  Keeping your hand trapped---even the light bite makes you think twice about pulling your hand out---it would be WAY too easy for me simply to chomp down---you have to be thinking that.  Putting myself in a seated position, I have less control over your legs, even though they are still wrapped up by my arms.  You're able to lift them, and struggling against my arms, plant your soles on my chest, pushing into me, almost massaging my breasts with your feet, using warm crushed cherries as your stimulating oil.  Honestly, I kind of like it---since you're still sitting upright,  mtc

your hand trapped in my mouth, and your legs are still wrapped in my arms, you don’t have a lot of leverage with your legs, and your feet simply push against me, squirming to get free and push me back.  But the farther back you try and push me, the more pressure on your fingers, naturally.  I, on the other hand, have nothing anchoring me, and I decide to amp things up a bit.  With one hand in my mouth and the other holding you up, you have nothing to block me, so I lift my left foot, bending my leg at the knee, and kick out forward, aiming my cherry-covered sole directly at your chest, right above those maddeningly beautiful breasts, timing the kick so that I release my bite at the moment my foot is timed to slam into your chest.  yt (8)

Natalia : (10/11/2015 12:02:47 PM): I struggle with you, trying to free my legs, squirming, which only helps me get my ass covered in cherry pie filling, even in the most uncomfortable places. I have no leverage to really push you, so all my feet do is massage your firm tits more and more...and I may be doing that on purpose. I cannot free my hand either as your teeth have my fingers and I know you can bite hard anytime you like. With nowhere to go I can do is keep trying weakly to get free… and then your left foot raises, catching my attention, almost like a shark dorsal fin… and I know you are about to strike.

Still I don't dare to pull my hand free… and when I try to move my other hand to protect myself is too late. You strike hard and at point blank range with a nasty stomp kick. Your sole landing right between my perky tits, sending them flying up and sending me back. My shoulders hit the pie once more and I bring both hands to cover my chest and to try to stop my breasts bouncing, coughing in pain after having a lot of air knocked out of me. yt (9)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 12:10:42 PM): A surge of excitement courses through my tiny body as my cherry-covered sole slams into your chest, knocking you backwards as I release your hand from my teeth.  The sound---the hard, sharp THUD of foot crashing into sternum---is loud, catching the attention of the crowd.  I hear some concerned "oooh’s”  murmur from them as you fly backwards, crashing into the cherry swamp on your back.  A guttural gasp escapes your lips as my foot hits, and I know that I have knocked some, if not all, of the wind from you, and as you hit the pie, your hands fly to your chest, partly to still your quivering breasts, and partly, I would think, to cradle your pained chest.  mtc

I hear you cough, and know I need to move quickly, to take advantage of your pain.  Still holding your legs in my arms, I try and twist you using my body and leaning to the side, trying to flip you over to your stomach, hoping that if I can get you face down, I'll slide my naked butt right on top of you, and sit on the small of your back. yt (10)

{alt}

Natalia : (10/11/2015 12:17:46 PM): Still stunned by the kick to my chest that has me coughing and spitting a bit as I try to recover some of the air you knocked out of me, there isn't much I can do when you start turning me around. I'm already on my side when I realize what you are trying to do, and immediately start to kick my legs furiously trying to free them from your hands. But any way I end up on my belly.. my abs and tits pressed against the cherry pie, and with the lattice crust almost completely broken I get to feel my D’s and hard nipples sinking into the warm sweet cherry compote, sending a shiver all over my body.

I also get to feel your toned ass sitting down right on top of me, on the small of my back… and I know I am in a very bad position. I dig my hands on the cherry pie and try to crawl away, pushing myself, almost swimming in the cherry pie trying to slip free from you before you can make the things worse for me.   yt (11)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 12:26:10 PM): Struggling against your body, your legs trying to thrash out to fight the turn---the only reason I'm able to keep this up is because you were weakened by the kick to your chest.  Finally, you fall, flipping over to your stomach, face immersed, at least for a moment, in the warm cherry pie.  Now, for the first time in quite a while, I release your legs and pounce on you, slamming my tight little ass on you, fitting so nicely in the curve at the small of your back.  Your hands dig into the sticky sweet dessert and you almost paddle, as if you're trying to get away---but---I'm ON you, so where you go, I go!  Leaning forward slightly, I try and grab your arms at the biceps, and then curl my hands under and around them, trying to mtc

hoist them out of the pie and lock them in my arms, pulling them back slightly.  My chest presses into your back, breasts almost flattened into your back under your shoulder blades, trying to immobilize those strong arms of yours.  yt (12)

Natalia: (10/11/2015 12:31:28 PM): All of my body is now covered in the warm yummy cherry pie filling from neck to toes… and even my chin and lips have a bit of it...I get even more cherry up to my nose when you slam your round toned butt on the small of my back, sinking my belly down and pushing my ass up. My head falling to the pie as I groan in pain. How I hate being controlled by a smaller girl… how I hate being controlled by you… And you continue doing so, grabbing my arms and pulling them up… making my cherry coated tits come out from the pie for the crowd's delight which they don't hesitate to show by screaming loudly.

I can't free my arms and I can't get you off me… so I stretch my arms up and try to bring my hands to your hair, to smear it with crushed cherries and to pull your hair forward. The struggle starting to drain me as once again you are in control… and at the same time turning me on, since your body feels so amazing against my cherry coated back. “Bitch.. let me go!” (13)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 12:41:52 PM): As I secure your arms in mine, my feet planted in the pie on each side of you, sitting on your back, I pull back, lifting your head and chest up, out of the cherry morass.  The sight of your perfect, bare breasts, proudly jutting out, dripping with warm cherry compote, causes a booming wave of applause and cheers from the crowd---each man out there, no doubt, fantasizing about how much he would pay to spend 5 minutes with you right now, Nat, just as you are.  The warm fruit coating your back makes you slippery, and as I struggle to pull your arms back, I slide a bit back and forth, side to side, sitting atop you, my wet, cherry-glazed kitty rubbing up and down and across your spine, sending little chills (ok, not so little) through my body mtc

with each movement---exciting me and inviting me. I lean forward a bit, trying to put a bit more pressure on your arms, knowing that having them pulled back like this puts an enormous strain on your shoulders and upper back---and I'm hoping that the bruises to your back from last night's battle are still fresh---in your mind, and in your body.  As my head drops a bit, you stretch your arms, grabbing a handful of my hair, and yank---hard.  "Bitch!  let me go!" you hiss.  As before, I do not resist, allowing you to pull my head down by the hair (truly, pulling against you would be stupid!).  As I ease myself down, I slide my legs back---no longer sitting atop you, but now laying atop you, my bare feet sliding in mtc

between your legs, head dropping to your shoulders.  I rub my kitty a little bit more against your spine, shivering a bit with each pass, and as I wedge my feet and legs between yours, start to separate them, pushing them apart with my own.  My hair still in your grip, chin digging into your shoulder, my tongue darts out quickly, just able to lick the end of your earlobe and get a tiny taste of cherry.  yt (14)

Natalia: (10/11/2015 12:55:18 PM): Your body, now too covered in cherry gooiness from by body feels so warm and so nice against mine. Even with the sharp pain you are causing my shoulders and spine as you hold me and bend me, letting the fans enjoy the flexibility of my body, I can't help but get more and more aroused the more you rub yourself against me. I can't understand how is it that I can be hurting and at the same time so turned on...or how can I hate you so much and at the same time want to make out with you even more. I can feel your kitty rubbing itself on my spine and your tits and hardened nipples going up and down on my back. My own nipples are hard like rocks and pointing towards the loving loud fans with cherry filling dripping from the, making me even more hot and bothered.

I kick my feet on the cherry pie and groan in frustration… to then feel your legs sneak between mine to start spreading them...and your head lowering on me, making me moan and blush deeply when you lick my earlobe. The fans that ended last round chanting my name seem to be loving you now, or at least they seem to love how you bend my flexible young body, exposing it and dominating it. I shake my body, pushing my ass up trying to keep my legs close… and letting your hair go, I try to slip my arms free and out of your reach. (15)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:06:51 PM): As I ride your writhing, squirming body, my kitty rubbing back and forth across your back, the lower discs in your spine providing unexpected pleasure, my legs curl around yours, calves wrapped around your lower thighs, and I slowly start to spread your legs, knowing that although I'm giving the crowd, and the cameras, a panoramic view of your cherry-covered sex, mine is also on display.  A small price, I muse, as I continue to widen your legs, feeling your muscles strain against me.  As I lick the tip of your earlobe, my chin pressing into your shoulder, I hear a moan from deep within you pulsate outward, and your response only fuels me more, my hips gyrating a little more quickly, pressing down a bit more firmly.  Your body shakes, and I feel

you ---OOOOH---push your tight ass up, and into me, making me all sorts of crazy as I ride the wave.  But it also distracts me, and I curse myself for being so weak-minded as you release my hair and  start to slip your arms out from mine, lessening the amount of control I have over you.  "Fine, bitch...win the battle, but lose the war...kitten!" I hiss in your ear, smiling at my own play on words.  As your arms slip free, I slide my left arm under you before you drop back down in the pie, pressing my forearm into your throat.  My right arm simply slides from your upper back to the back of your neck, and I press that forearm down, pushing you down, lifting my chest and head up, my body weight adding to the pressure as I lean over you,

your neck between my forearms.  Your legs pulled apart, I uncurl my left calf from your thigh, and begin to slowly slide my bare sole up and down the inside of your splayed thigh, my toes kissing your cherry-covered kitty and the of each pass.  "Have sweet dreams of me, kitten..." I purr as I squeeze my arms around your neck and caress you with my foot.  yt (16)

Natalia : (10/11/2015 1:18:33 PM): Even if I cannot really see them I can almost feel the flashes of the cameras behind me, taking way too many pics of my perfect ass, with my legs spread my cherry covered slit is in full view… and your toned and almost as nice ass is on top of it. That should be more than enough to make a most divine view, but you are not staying still… you rotate your hips, gyrate them and grind your pussy into my ass, making the fans go completely nuts… and making me feel so turned on. And as much as it shames me I can't stop moaning softly when you lick my ear some more. Now I don't only have to fight against you but against my own desire to let you just have your way with me. I need to refocus myself and take a deep breathe to remind me I just cannot let you win

mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:19:30 PM): ("let" me win?  pffft...)

Natalia : (10/11/2015 1:19:53 PM): I manage to free my arms and immediately try to pull myself from under you… but you know very well what to do next and your arms come around my head, catching my throat and start to strangle me with a sexy sleeper that makes the fans go nuts…. Damn it.. why is she so good? I think to myself as I try to pull your arm down and get me some room to breathe. And then your foot sneaks between my legs and you start giving me such a sexy foot to pussy massage that I feel I could just faint there in your arms. The desire to lose and be yours only gets stronger while my body gets weaker….

But my pride is still greater… So I close my fists tight and with a sudden move I send both of my elbows crashing back, aimed towards your ribs trying to hit you hard enough to make you stop...before your sleeper hold knocks me out. yt (17)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:28:13 PM): Laying atop you, my breasts and pussy pressed into your slick, sweet back, subtly grinding on you, my arms wrapped around your neck, forearm pressed into your throat, the other pushing down on the back of your neck, amplified by my body weight pressing down on you, and my foot, lazily caressing your inner thigh, massaging your wet, wanting kitty with each pass, I know you have only seconds before this guillotine-type hold knocks you out.  Playing with your sex as I strangle you, I hope to have you cum in the cherries just at the very moment you pass out---a very, very nice way to end the round---really for both of us!  I hear it's a much more powerful orgasm when one is oxygen-deprived, so, although you humiliated me last night, it's my gift to you, Slutten.  mtc

I feel the strength start to flow from your body---your writhing lessens, your moans hasten as my toes spend more and more time caressing your kitty, teasing, rubbing, gliding against and in, lubricated by the warm cherry goo surrounding and adhering to us.  It's with shock, then, that I see your arms flail backwards, tagging me in my sides left and right, the bony points of your elbows hitting me in the ribs.  I wince at the impact, my body tightening up a bit as the pain tears through it, my foot, frozen in place, two toes embedded in your wet pussy.  Thankfully, you flat on your tummy, throwing your elbows back, it's not as clean an angle trying to shoot back and in, so it could have been a lot worse for me.  mtc

Nonetheless, I realize that you're too dangerous to play with now.  "Fine, Nat, have it your way..." I growl, abandoning my intent to fondle you to sleep.  I curl my legs up like a kitten atop you, which helps with the pain in my ribs, and from my knees, push down on you, hard, pressing my forearm into the back of your neck, and pulling up on my other arm under you.  Glancing up at the clock, I think I can do it---I think there's enough time, unless you've got another trick up your sleeve.  And as strong and as experienced a fighter as you are, I have to assume you may.  Squeezing with whatever strength I can muster, my arms starting to tremble at the strain, I curl myself up on top of you in a ball, my knees to my chest, and press the entire weight of my body down on top of you.  yt (18)

Natalia: (10/11/2015 1:46:02 PM): My elbows land on your sides and your body shivers and stiffens… and it feels so good. I know I have hurt you even if you don't let out much and for some reason it turns me on to hurt you…. Then again I get the impression that hurting me turns you on as well so I have no reason to feel guilty or weird. What I need to do is to keep hurting you…. Which isn't easy from this position. At least the elbows made you stop…. But only for a while. You do not release me and you clearly aren't as hurt as I would have liked. Your curl up on top of me and get in a better position… and in an all business attitude.. and after letting me know you are done playing you start to strangle me like you really mean it.

My eyes bulge and my mouth opens when your arms start pushing and pulling, crushing my neck and my throat. My face quickly turns as red as the cherries under me and my eyes water. You are choking me out… and you are going to knock me out if I don't stop you. I can hear the fans cheering… but some of them let out sighs of worry as you try to finish me up… and I panic… raising my hand ready to tap out… but I stop myself and grab your arm at my throat with both hands to pull down. You are crushing me completely, pretty much like I am crushing the cherries under me. My body sunk so deep in the pie that my tits are against the crust at the bottom…

But with your knees on my back I'm guessing your balance may be pretty bad... and that is right now my only hope. Holding your arm with both hands to survive the choke a few more seconds I push my body to the side, pushing with my right leg, trying to roll us to our sides in a desperate attempt to escape this torment. yt (19)

mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:51:48 PM): Talk about pressure!  What will
mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:52:06 PM): mishy do in the final post??

mishrocks (10/11/2015 1:59:42 PM): Shaking your neck between my arms, getting angry at you now for continuing to fight me, my frustration starts to boil over.  "Tap out, you slut...TAP!"  Squeeezing you, knowing you can't speak, can barely breathe, little if any blood going to that cavernous skull of yours, and whatever little does get up there usually dies of loneliness looking for a brain to feed.  Your hand paws at my arm, futilely trying to pull it away, and then is joined by your other hand, both latching on and trying to buy a few more seconds of air.  I feel your legs moving, thrashing behind me, but I pay them no mind, knowing I am well out of their range.  But, as I predicted, you had one more trick!  Planting your right foot against the mtc

bottom of the pool, you summon whatever strength you have left, and push, rolling your body just enough that, perched as I am on top of you, sitting on your cherry-slickened back, I simply slide off you, my ass smearing a cherry goo trail as I fall to your side, arms still around your neck, but without my body weight behind them.   I quickly drape my leg over your back, preparing to re-mount you, when--- BUZZZZZZZZZ---Horace signals that the clock has run out, and the round is OVER!  Heaving a huge sigh, I release your neck and stand quickly.  Staring down ay your nude, prone body, seeing that perfect ass rising above the level of cherries, just begging to be stomped on, I pause for a moment, raising my foot... mtc

but I recall my tantrum a few rounds previous---the bedlam, the stern warnings from Horace about forfeit.  I instead gingerly return my foot back to the cherries and smile.  I know, and you know, that you were beaten this round---point or no point---and with only two rounds left, you need to win BOTH to beat me.  Ignoring you, I stroll out of the pool, kicking cherry compote in the air as I make my way to the ladder.  yt (20)

Natalia : (10/11/2015 2:12:20 PM): I shake my body with what little strength I have left and luckily for me that seems to be enough to unbalance and make you fall off me…. But you don't remove your arms from my throat… and the pressure continues mounting. I try to look up and see the clock but my vision is so blurry I just can't make out how much time is left. I know if you win this one I am pretty much fucked… so I decide to boldly try to resist. My vision goes from blurry to be filled with darkness… and my hands on your arm grow weaker and weaker as you recover your top position. Another round of this little bitch making me her plaything...and another round that ends with me begging for the buzzer… but it just doesn't come.

For you it is just a few seconds… for me it is like an eternity… and right when I feel like I'm being taken in the warm arms of slumber...real warm since I am covered in cherry pie… I hear a faint sound that my mind wants to think it is the bell saving me… and luckily it is…. You release the pressure on my neck and stand up…  I lay down, face buried in the pie and my perfect ass up in the air…. Fearing they may think I was knocked out and give you the points I push myself to roll so I lay in my back… and show I am still conscious...barely. I am so out of it that I cannot see but a silhouette that I guess must be you moving away from me… leaving me there broken…. And wondering if I can even get up to fight the last two rounds.

~End Round 10~

Score:
Natalia War Kitten: 1
Draws: 7   

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 06:23:21 PM »
~Round 11~

Natalia:  It takes me a lot of time to finally get up, with the help from a couple of Horace's guys that jump down the pie to see how I am doing. The crowd cheers loudly when I get up and keep cheering for me all the way to the showers encouraging me to keep fighting. “You can do it, babe!” “GO NAT GO!” “NEXT ROUND IS YOURS GIRL!”… but by now I am not really sure if they are truly cheering for me because they like me and want me to win this or only because they want to see two more rounds of me getting dominated by the smaller cutie.
And last round was such a domination… or I think it was. While I rest, leaning my back on the wall of the shower, letting the hot water wash over the pie sticking to my body, I realize I don't remember much of what happened in the last round… only that you nearly knocked me out. And I have to sit down in the shower to recover, taking more time than usual before I feel ready… to walk back.

The fans receive once more with a lot of cheers and encouragement and I manage to smile, but I am still a bit worried. I'm hanging on yes… but you have clearly dominated the whole fight, even if the score is so close… and the worse beatings in this epic have always had me on the receiving end. Well… that has to change. I only have two rounds left to tie the score and turn this thing around… and if I lose one more round it is over. Good bye Champieonship, good bye money...and good bye dignity.

I try to convince me I can do it as I climb up to the pool and look down at the pie… not sure what it is… looks like a lime pie but… not quite. I climb down into the pie and splosh my way to my side to wait for you, feeling the soft custard on my feet. Then turn around and double over to get two fingers of pie and taste it. Lime, condescend milk and...tequila? Mmmmmmm now they are definitively trying to put me in a good mood. Nothing like a bit of tequila to recover your valor in a tough time. I pick a bit more of pie and suck it from my fingers while I wait for you. Yeah… I'm going to kick that mouse bitch ass.   http://www.marthastewart.com/332647/margarita-pie.  yt

mishrocks: Round 10 over—-decisively ‘won’ by me—AGAIN!—-even if I didn’t score the point.  That seems to be the story of this whole fight with the exception of three rounds, where you clearly took control and didn’t look back.  The other 7—-I kicked ass, BUT, I couldn't close the deal!  That damned clock!!  No matter how good a fighter I might be—-and I don’t think I’m half-bad—-all the skill in the world is useless if I can’t win a freakin’ round!  And right now, out of 10 rounds, I’ve only been able to win a mere two.  mtc

Kicking the cherry compote in little clumps as I make my way out of the pool, leaving your beaten up heap of a body laying there nude, half-covered in smeared cherries.  Of course, I feel GREAT about once again kicking your sexy ass.  And the clock—-the overall clock—-is not your friend right now.  Two rounds left—-that’s it, Nat, and to win, you need to win BOTH of them.  If I win 11, it’s all over.  If 11 is a draw, then you need to win it to at least tie.  If both are a draw, YOU LOSE!  I smile at the increasingly difficult odds you face, but, I know it’s no cakewalk for me either (maybe I should have said, it’s not as easy as pie).  Because you are ONE TOUGH BITCH, and when you win, you not only win, but you kick-ass-take-no-prisoners win!!  I need to be on my guard can’t blow it this close to ultimate victory.

The shower feels great as always—-the cherry slime washing away—the shower floor looks like a crime scene for a few minutes, but eventually drains off.  As I towel dry, I almost feel that I could use a drink.  You’d think in a massive bar like this, they’d at least put a bottle in the dressing room…but no such luck.  And I certainly am NOT walking over to the bar—-nude or in my tiny robe, and ordering a drink.  No, I need to keep away from the drunken slobs out there, and keep my wits about me.  I can certainly wait two more rounds, and celebrate with some champagne—-preferably imported, not the piss they sell here.  mtc

Tightening the belt around the tiny robe, I make my familiar way back out to the pool---the cheers for you still echoing in the club.  I can't compete with your sexy body---you clearly have won over the crowd, and win or lose---you're the fave here.  I'm either the delicious villain or the sour spoiler to them.  Who cares?  All I care about is humiliating you---breaking that sexy body once and for all, making you cry and beg me for release as you lay beaten in pie.  Just thinking about that made me a little excited, wow!  Oh, and that check that goes along for winning---that would be as sweet as the pie, too!  mtc

Dropping the robe on the deck---a few random cheers as my 5'2" 105 pound tight little body goes on display, and I climb down the lader--the bare soles of my feet lightly touching upon each fiberglass rung until I get to the final one.  I always pause at the final one to  check out the type of pie.  Looking over the pool horizon, I see you on the far end, nude, inviting, and beautiful as always, sucking your fingers.  The pool floor is covered in some sort of light, limey green concoction.  Key Lime pie maybe?  Nah---I would have smelled the strong pleasant aroma of the lime already.  I sink my foot in---creamy--lighter than a custard, which means there are no eggs in it.  Almost like a dream whip consistency---light, slippery, smooth.  mtc

bending over---some smattering of applause as my tight little ass gets center stage---I swipe my fingers through the froth and, like you, take a lick.  BANG!  The flavor of the booze jumps out immediately, and i smile, thinking about how much i wanted that drink!  Bacchus must be listening very closely tonight!  Finally, the scoreboard sputters into action, and, yes, there it is---we are fighting in Margarita Pie tonight!  Awesome!!  A broad smile takes over my mouth, and I scoop another huge handful of the pie up and slurp/lick it all up.  MMMMM, so good!  Finally straightening up, i face you, ready for Round 11---ready to make you cry.  yt

9:26 AM

nataliakitten: Pie with tequila. I haven't heard of it but it sure as hell is a great idea. It is like lemon pie but better, and they were very generous with the tequila too, putting a lot of it and not the cheap one that they serve to  spring-breakers. No no… this is a good tequila. I take a few more tastes with my fingers just to make sure what kind of tequila they used. I am guessing a Don Julio Añejo… but I am definitively going to ask for the recipe. I'm so absorbed tasting the pie that I don't realize you are already there until I hear the fans getting loud like they do each time a round stands.

I turn around to look at you, hands in my hips, frowning cutely, my toned body and perfect curves seem to shine with the bright lights they have placed on top. My perky tits showing their remarkable firmness and my nipples growing hard as I see you. There you are… the little bitch that has been making me suffer for three nights in a row. So cute, so fit and so sexy. If you weren't such a mean bitch I would ask you out on a date.

mishrocks: "Come at me, bitch!  So I can flip you on your ass again!!"  I yell across the pool.

nataliakitten: But I know that petite toned hard body of yours isn't there for my pleasure… but to cause me suffering… which makes me feel fully justified to just torture it and work it until you can't take it anymore. Those thoughts, and the couple of spoons of tequila I just took, make me get in a real good mood, an aroused mood, almost completely forgetting all about the last round. I walk to you when you call me out, raising my hands ready to fight, and wasting no time, having become real proficient at pie-walking… I pounce on you, trying to wrap my right arm around your head and trap you with a side headlock.  yt

mishrocks: A look of disdain and amusement play across your pretty face as I taunt you from my side of the pool.  Trying to goad you into being foolish, fuel a little reckless anger if I can.  But you're too seasoned, too experienced of a fighter to fall for such cheap ploys.  And I kind of surprised myself for stooping to it---hmmmm...is it the tequila affecting me already?  nah---too soon, and too little.  Another little scoop---I just can't help myself---and as I refocus, shit!  Here you are!  Your hands raised, I start to raise my own to meet you, when, like lightning, you move in, your right arm circling around my neck, pulling me closer to you and starting to pull me down.  I learned many rounds ago that going toe-to-toe with you is suicide---you're bigger mtc

and much stronger than me.  And fighting you in close quarters like this usually is futile.  But a headlock could weaken me pretty significantly this early in the fight, and pave the way for a lot more hurting, so I have to try and fight.  Your fingers curl around the back of my neck, pulling me in---so I throw out my right hand, palm into you, jamming it into your left boob, feeling its firmness under my hand, the hard nipple between my fingers.  I try to lock my elbow to keep you at a distance, while I ball the fingers of my left hand and prepare to pepper your abs with jabs.  I smile at my little poem.  yt  (2)

nataliakitten: You don't seem to realize that the fight already started until I am right in front of you. Well, not my fault if you are dumb. And of course I am not going to waste a chance to surprise you. I need all the advantage I can get to tame this little pony. But even caught by surprise and with me already in close range you react real quickly. What little tequila you may have sipped from the pie doesn't seem to have slowed your lightning reflexes and you quickly react to stop me from trapping you, pushing my body with one arm to keep me at distance and grope my perfect firm tits..and balling up a fist that end up against my toned abs.

Luckily for me you don't have much room or a good angle to really hurt me and despite the punishment I've taken my abs remain rock solid. I groan softly as you hit them, letting your head go and moving a step back...but only to get me in a good position to strike back. I grab your hair with both hands and pull you to me and down… and then up goes my right leg, sending margarita pie flying all over the place as I try to ram a hard knee into your abs and check if they are as toned as my own.  yt (3)

mishrocks: I don't have too much range of motion, as we're almost on top of each other, so I know my punches are not doing too much damage---partly  because of that, partly because they're so damned hard!  Not sure which will give out first---your abs or my hands!  But I manage to keep you at bay, pushing against you as you pull on my neck from behind with your hand.  Finally you release me, and take a step back.  To regroup, I think---your opening move a failure---but you attack almost immediately, both hands flying into my hair and yanking me forward and down, and as you bend me quickly, I see it moving---your knee, coming up.  My hands fly in front of my face, thinking you're aiming for there or my forehead--that could really bring the end of this fight fairly quickly!  mtc

But that's not your target, and a second later, your knee slams into my tummy as you push me down into it.  OOOOFH! is the best way I can describe the sound I make as the air escapes through my mouth, creating a vacuum in my lungs, and I double over---one hand covering my gut, the other knowing I'm in a fight, and trying to do something.  As my left hand covers my tummy, my right wraps around your waist, my hand at your lower back.  I try dropping to my knees---weakened by the blow to my midsection, but you won’t let me---holding me up by my hair.  So I pump my legs and try to drive my shoulder into you, trying to jam it and do at least a percentage of the damage to your abs as you did to mine,  yt (4)

nataliakitten: My knee sinks in your tummy and I can tell your abs are VERY toned… well not so much after that knee. Seeing you double over and moan brings a smile to my lips and makes the fans cheer wildly. I guess they really want to see me kick your ass. I keep pulling your hair, I have you in a bad position now and I don't want you to go down on your knees. I want to strike again, so I pull your hair side to side to keep you off balance while I prepare my next attack… but you are one tough cookie… one HELL of a tough cookie and a simple knee, no matter how well placed, is not going to be enough to bring you down.

You grab my hips and push into me, your strong legs sinking deep into the pie to slam your shoulder into my abs and I in turn groan…. But unlike you I have room to back away… I do so, backpedaling to absorb most of the hit, even if I slip a bit with the pie… and since I am moving back, I try to drag you with me by the hair, to keep you moving… and to keep your feet slipping…. Until my back is close to the pool wall… a perfect place to put a Mish.

I push my hips to the left side and pull your hair to the right side, trying to angle you right and then turn around, yanking your hair viciously, aiming your face and tits first towards the pool wall. “Let's see how you like this, slut!” YT  (5)

mishrocks:  Taking a page from my own book, going with the resistance instead of fighting it, you allow me to push into you, driving you back---but because you don't fight and instead backpedal, I never quite throw myself into you---instead just pushing you backwards, my feet spinning and slipping in the margarita filling, trying to gain some traction.  Now and then my sole will sink into some of the crust and I'll be able to push with a little more verve, and after a moment, we're moving at a fairly good clip.  But pie-pool is not infinite---like the vacuum between your ears---and I know that soon we'll hit wall.  Knowing that, I try to speed up, hoping to slam your spine into the pool wall and then sandwich you between it and my shoulder.  mtc

But I don't think it through---because you've had the same thought, and as my plan starts to crystallize, so does yours.  You deftly yank my head to side, hands still gripping my hair, and thrust your hip the opposite way.  "Let's see how you like this, slut!" you taunt, and as I start to wonder what the hell you're ranting about, my  forehead slams into the wall of the pool as you provide a final little whip of my head by the hair.  My hands on your body, there is nothing to buffer the impact, except my skull, and I crash full force into the barely-padded side, crying out as my head hits, and then dropping to my knees, my face sliding down the pool wall, my body curling up in a little ball on the pool floor, knees and elbows in the pie, face cradled in my hands.  yt   (six)

nataliakitten: The sound your empty skull makes when it hits the side of the pool is just beautiful, as beautiful as the yells of the fans that gasp a bit when they first hear the impact and then cheer loudly when they see you dropping down to your knees. That was one brutal hit… and brutal hits seems to be what is needed to stop you. You are hurt and in a bad position….and you seem to be a bit out of it. I don't think I have had a better opportunity to work you in this entire war so I am not going to waste it. My hands, still on your hair pull you up again, trying to make you stand up against the wall. I don't need to look back to know that Horace may not be liking how rough this is getting… and I don't want another round in frozen pie…. But...

This is too good to let it go…and my how BAD I want to make you pay for all you have done to me. So while I hold you there by the hair, using one hand to keep you up and the other to push your arms out of the way, I take a step back and kick my right leg up, trying to hit you across your tummy with my thick thigh. Yt (7)

mishrocks: (bitch---hope you're enjoying this....)

mishrocks: Cradling my head, trying to process the pain that feels like a migraine and a tumor got together and had a bunch of painful offspring in my brain, you give me no respite.  Your claws still wrapped in my hair, you drag me back up to my feet---again highlighting your strength, since I offer you no assistance as my legs are still too rubbery to help me to stand.  Hoisting me up, you slam the back of my head against the pool wall---making me cringe.  My arms hanging uselessly at my sides, you keep me pinned to the wall, and, taking a step back, you launch at me---your muscled thigh slamming across my tummy, again, winding me.  mtc

And you keep it the for a minute---I so feel the urge just to drop my body and drape over your thigh, but you keep me pinned upright as I fight to draw in breath.  Gasping, trying to suck in air as my head throbs, I ball my hands and start to throw them forward, wanting so much to knock the crap out of you, land a fist into that smug face of yours, something to turn this fight around!  But you're too far back---having given yourself some distance to kick into me, and my fists barely graze you as I feel my frustration rising.  (8)

nataliakitten: BANG! My thigh connects with your tummy and crushes your body against the pool that shakes a bit with the impact...and a lot more with the fans slamming their fists on it. I rub my thigh into your sexy tummy, trying to sink it deeper, to squeeze you like a plush toy and get all the air out of your beautiful body… and then step back. Turning around for a second to see Horace I know he had enough of this and he may already be thinking in frozen pies. So I decide it has been enough. I turn to you to see you swinging wildly at me… luckily I am just a tiny bit out of your shorter reach, so your punches only graze my body, still making my tits swing a bit from side to side.

“OUCH! WHORE!” I yell feeling your knuckles slapping my tits. I wait for your last punch to miss my bouncing tits and then pull you to me by your hair, crouching a bit I slide my right arm between your legs and slap my hand on your ass from below… while trying to pull your hair so your body falls across my shoulders to then, showing off my strength, lift you up on them… putting a bit of a show for the fans while I try to carry you to the center of the pool… and to make sure you are still winded I lift your body a bit as I lift my heels from the crust and drop you down on my shoulders...hoping that knocks a bit more of your air off you.
"come slut... let's go for a ride!"  yt (9)

mishrocks: My wild punches do little---now and then I feel my knuckles bump your breasts, but the few inches you have over me right now feel like miles, as you are gaining more and more control over this round.  Another flailing punch, and my hand laps your nipple, which evidently annoys you for the final time.  Yanking on my hair again, you pull me toward you, but before I can get off another punch---this time you're close enough for me to do some damage---you crouch, slipping your right arm down between my legs and grabbing my tight ass.  I start to pull from you, but I am still weakened by your attacks, and you jerk my head by the hair to the side, bending me, and then pushing down into me, folding me over your shoulders---my crotch and tummy against the back of your neck and shoulders, mtc

and then you stand---showing me, and the crowd, the strength in that sexy body that I cannot match.  Lifting me, carrying my nude body across your shoulders, you start toward the center of the pool, every so often bouncing purposefully to keep me winded as my chest slams into your shoulders, lifting my body with your arms and then letting me drop on you--each vicious move keeping me winded and weak, and keeping the crowd on its feet, cheering you, stomping on the floorboards---the whole club is shaking now as you parade me around the pool, showing off what is quickly becoming a dominant round for you.  Of course, I am not simply going to lay across you and do nothing.  As I try to suck in air---thwarted by your constant lifting and dropping of my body on your shoulders, I drop my arm down, trying to wrap it around your throat as you continue to flaunt your strength.  yt (10)

{alt}

nataliakitten: There are few things in this world that say 'I own this slut' like lifting and carrying someone. And that is exactly how I feel, like I OWN your ass. I even take the time to spank your cute toned butt and pinch it a couple of times while I parade around the pool with your body. The fans are LOVING every second of it and my little hops, driving my shoulder into your mid-section seem to be enough to keep you cooperative for a while…. But I know this won't last long. Carrying you on my shoulders is like carrying a vicious rabid badger… you are going to hurt me as soon as you get the chance so I need to get rid of you quickly!

The first warning that my time playing with you is up comes quickly when I feel your arm wrapping around my throat. That lets me know the ride is over and it is time for you to get down. I move my right hand from your butt down to cup your pussy...pushing it up at the same time I pull your head down with my left arm… and let myself fall to my side, trying to get you as vertical as possible so you would land head first into the pie...and hopefully get your face buried in it...and your skull slammed against the crust and the hard bottom of this pool  yt (11)

mishrocks: Your little hops keep punishing me so little air to take in---but I wend my arm down, intent on slowing your steamrolling performance over me this round.  But you’re  ahead of me---as soon as I start to tighten around your neck, you change gears---your right hand slides from my ass to my pussy, cupping it tightly and pushing into it, lifting me slightly off your shoulder, while your left hand pulls my head down.  Struggling while draped over you, your hand pushing into my pussy, distracting me as I feel your body twist, and I feel my head sink lower and lower, when....SLAM!!  you fall, purposely, bringing me down---almost straight down---my head pushing through the few inches of Margarita pie and slamming into the pool floor.  mtc

I hear a crunching as my body weight pushes down on my head as it slams into the pool floor---it's my neck compressing at the force of the hit.  I slide off your shoulders and fall limply into the pool, my head and face already immersed in the filling.  I have no idea where you've gone---I don’t feel you against me any longer, and it crosses my mind that this may be a good time to tap out.  My head reeling---you've concentrated all your fight on my skull this round, and I don’t know that I can even focus if I can get to my feet.  Opening my mouth, I suck in some more filling, hoping the tequila will help to numb my excruciating pain.  Painfully, I push myself up with my arms, head and chest rising from the lime-flavored pie, and I get mtc

to a knee, wobbly, trying to focus.  I scan for Horace---maybe a brief time-out while I get re-oriented?  But my neck is killing me as well, and I need to turn my whole body right now to scan the entire pool, not just my head.  yt (12)

nataliakitten: One of the beauties of fighting girls smaller than me, when they aren't kicking my ass, is that I can lift them up and slam them and feel like fucking Brock Lesnar...SO powerful…. And that is how I feel after driving your cute head through the pie. It is almost as if you weren't the little bitch that has been kicking my ass for the last two nights… but despite how helpless you look right now..and how silly with your face covered in pie, I know you are the bitch that has been kicking my ass these last two nights. And it is those painful memories what prevent me from gloating or playing with the crowd despite how much I would like to. I know I have to keep on you.

The fans are back to chanting my name, which fills me with all sort of warm feelings. I love to be liked, even if it is by a bunch of stupid drunks that are paying me to battle a psychotic bitch...a psychotic bitch that is standing back up… I watch you in horror as you start to get up, but breathe relieved when realize you are barely there. What a tough little bitch! I see you scanning the pool and move quickly, trying to stay out of your sight to blindside you and then approach you from behind, grabbing your hair with both hands and dropping to my knees, I yank your hair down, attempting to take you down and slam the back of your head on the hole you left in the pie.  yt(13)

mishrocks: On my feet, staggering a bit in the pie, searching for Horace---or you---turning my body slowly, gobs of margarita filling slowly sliding down my body, my vision occluded a bit by tiny specks of the filling in my eyelashes.  I rub my hand over my face---gingerly, as my head is throbbing beyond belief.  As I turn again, I stagger---my legs still rubbery, and I know I stand vulnerable right now---not seeing you, in the middle of pie, nude, hurting.  Another quarter of a turn, and FUCK!!  You grab me from behind, hands latching onto my hair, yanking me backwards and down as you drop to your knees.  The slippery filling makes it too easy to bring me down, and I fall backwards on my ass, rubbing against you as you press my head back down into the pie.  mtc

Bringing me down backwards, your body is a bit in the way, so this time, my poor skull is not once again slammed into the floor.  But your searing yanking of my hair makes me cry out.  I kick my feet into the pie, trying to get some traction so I can turn and face you, but the damned filling is too slippery---it's like sliding on ice.  So instead, I latch my hand on to your wrists, and use that as a bit of leverage so I can turn my body, trying to flip myself around so we are face to face.  (14)

nataliakitten: Down you go again but sadly I can't hear the lovely sounds your skull makes when hitting something almost as hard as your thick head. Your skull lands mostly on my lap and it is clear you are not as stunned as I would have liked you to be. Doesn't matter. Your position is perfect for what I have in mind next… what I have been wanting to do to you for a long long time. You try to turn around, grabbing my wrists but I push them down, pressing my hands on your shoulders to stop you from turning around, trying to keep you on your back… and then I push my legs, slamming my knees on your shoulders trying to pin your arms down to the pie while I climb up you …
My hands sliding down, smearing margarita pie all over your chest as I try to grab your delicious tits and squeeze them hard… while my knees push your shoulders down and I attempt to put my ass and pussy right above your head to then lower it down...and sit on your pretty face.  yt (15)

mishrocks: I grab you wrists briefly, but you merely swat them away as you would an annoying mosquito, and instead you grab them, pushing them down and trying to flatten me on my back, pushing me deeper into the pie filling,  You then slide forward, your knees, pressing on my shoulders and biceps, pinning me down from behind.  I flex my biceps and try to push my chest up, kicking my feet wildly into the pie and scrambling to get some traction underneath, but you keep moving forward, kneeling upright now, all your weight pressing down through your knees into my arms and shoulders.  I cry out as your kneecaps cut into my bones, looking up, seeing your ass, dripping with margarita filling, hovering over my face.  I squirm and writhe under you, mtc

not wanting this to happen, staring at that perfect ass, hovering, waiting, almost taunting me as I try to flail under you.   Looking up, I see your confident smirk, your lips telling me, silently, that you think you have won.  I flinch a bit as you move your hands---no longer needing them to keep me pinned---your knees have that down completely.  Scooping up handfuls of pie filling, you slowly smear it across my chest, rubbing it into my breasts, and then, keeping your hands on my breasts, you squeeze---gently at first, but it quickly escalates, and within seconds, you are hurting me, crushing my breasts in your grip, my feet slamming down into the pie as I writhe under you, worried about that ass as you wiggle it above me, tauntingly.  yt (16)

nataliakitten: My knees take care of your arms and put them pretty much out of the picture. Now I have your body to play with and the only opposition is you shaking a bit and your legs kicking but they are not enough to stop me from covering your tits in pie, groping them, kneading them and squeezing them as much as I want. I even play with your nipples a bit, pushing them back into your glands with my thumbs. And while I do that I shake my perfect sexy butt in front of you, slowly lowering it down until it lands on your face and engulfs it. I moan ALOUD, exaggerating a bit, but truly loving the feeling of your cute little nose slipping between my ass-cheeks and your lips forced to kiss my kitty.

There is just no better way to show who is the boss than queening a little bitch face...and I am DAMN good at it. As soon as I am sit comfortably I start to gyrate my hips in a real slow dance, rubbing your face with my pie covered pussy and ass, massaging it and burying it deeper into my ass, rubbing my ass on you as if I was trying to erase your pretty face. I then give your tits one last squeeze and lean forward a bit, keeping my ass firmly pressed in your face, to try to grab your legs and pull them up with me, trying to slide them under my armpits as I sit back, to fold you in a nice tight package of doom.  yt (17)

mishrocks: Your thumbs push my nipples down into my breasts as you continue to squeeze and punish them.  And despite my writhing and squirming, you start to lower that perfect ass, and within seconds, you have covered my face, my nose wedged between your cheeks, pressing down, your kitty smearing against my lips as you start to gyrate, rubbing yourself all over my face slowly, teasingly, small circles, your hips working you down further, burying me deeper into your ass.  I hear the muffled cheers and shouts as the crowd must be at fever pitch by now, watching this show of complete physical and sexual domination.  I feel humiliated at having been such an easy victim for you this round---I barely put up a fight---you were the aggressor from start until now.  mtc

My feel kick up every so often, as your ass seals creates a perfect seal over my face---slowing my breathing---forcing me to take breaths as you rub all over, gyrating on top of me.  I open my mouth to try and breathe, and instead get a taste of your pussy, pressing down and circling over my lips and tongue.  Harder to breathe, my chest heaves, pushing my breasts into your hands even more, and I try and kick up, but with each passing second, I feel myself getting a bit weaker.  I feel your body shift---your weight pushing forward, and as your hands leave my breasts, they latch on to my ankles, pulling them and over fast and hard, folding me over, and then you pull my legs down, wedging my ankles under your armpits.  "NOOOO!" I try and cry out, my mtc

hot breath and screams being absorbed by your pussy as you rubbing and gyrating continues, my entire body now trapped under you.  yt (18)

nataliakitten: This is it. I trap your legs under my armpits and fold your body. I cover your face completely with my perfect ass, burying it so you can't breathe anything but the sweet scent of my pussy. This bitch is officially owned. I know it, you know it and the fans, that have gone completely insane, know it too. I have you and you are not getting out of this… at least not until the time runs out. I look up and see that there is not much left. Shit… I need to hurry up. The fans loudly cheering, some of them telling you to hold on but most of them telling me to knock you out. And I know that is what I have to do. Not a problem, I tell myself, my delicious derriere has send more girls to the la la lands than I care to remember.

I push my ass down and stop my dancing, trying to block you completely from any glimpse of air you may get. I pull your legs up to me trying to fold you even more so you can't breathe at all...and just to add something more to your troubles I lower my head and start licking the margarita pie from your pussy thinking maybe I can knock you out with an orgasm… I've heard orgasm when deprived of oxygen are a lot more intense… so I let my tongue play with your kitty, lapping your labia, cleaning it and then sinking it into your folds to taste your insides. I thought the fans couldn't get any louder...but they prove me wrong...and the warehouse now sounds like a full football stadium.  yt (19)

mishrocks: Trying to free my arms, pushing against you---is futile.  I kick my legs, trying to slip them from your hold---also futile.  Squirming under you, I have nothing left, and, as if you feel the same thing, you decide that the time to play with your prey is over.  I feel you readjust on my face, doing something that I can feel immediately---NO air is now getting in, and I try to buck and arch my body as the air dwindles.  As I arch my hips up, I feel----Ooooh.... your tongue, lapping at me, pressing in, licking off the delicious pie filling.  I almost want to keep it there, but I drop back down, and you come with me, lapping away, forcing your tongue deeper, making me moan like a bitch as my eyelids start to close, mtc

fighting to breathe but there's nothing to inhale---other than you.  Soft moans muffling into your pussy as my body twitches, hips pushing one last time upward, feeding myself to your mouth, and then, dropping down, eyelids, closing as my body goes limp.  (20)

nataliakitten: This is my favorite pie of the competition by far. And also my favorite round. Licking it from your pussy is the best thing ever, especially because your cute face is buried in my ass and I can feel you inhaling your last breathes. I got you I just need to knock you out before the time runs out… Will the time run out before you run out of air? While we play the waiting game I continue licking your pussy, biting your labia with my lips and sucking it, slipping my tongue down to lap your clitty and losing myself into how much I enjoy giving you oral sex in a very dominant way.

And then comes the BUZZ! And the crowd roars, I give your pussy one last lap and push my pussy and ass into your face one more time before sliding off you, kneeling by your side. Your lovely body lays there, limp and apparently out cold. I look at Horace and the 'judges' with a smile. Then I grab your left arm and lift it up to let it fall to the pie to show them that you are OUT COLD… and that by the rules this should count as a victory for me!  yt

mishrocks: My eyelids start to flutter, and as they open slowly, I see you---blurry at first---kneeling over me, grinning---the crowd whistling and yelling, chanting your name---and other chants---finish her!  She's your bitch! Make her holler! all echo around the club.  The tingling between my legs brings it all back to me quickly---your pin and suffocation of me, and your licking me as I passed out.  You must have won the round with my KO, and with only one round left in the tournament, we're tied.  "Fucking bitch..." I growl, under my breath, but loud enough for you to hear, which is what I want as I try to push myself up on to my elbows.  yt

nataliakitten: Horace doesn't seems to act but I know he is just being a jerk. The crowd seems like it is ready to riot if I'm not given the point and he finally nods and a beautiful 2 appears besides my name. Mish 2 – Natalia 2. DAMN RIGHT! The score is tied now and next round will be for all the marbles. The fans continue cheering but now they are demanding that I have my way with you. And that reminds me the stakes. After each win the victor gets time to play with the loser…. And there couldn't be a better time than now. Not only I'm feeling real horny and willing to pay you with humiliation for all you have done to me.. this is also a great opportunity to drain you even more...and leave you submissive for next and final round.

I answer your insult by scooping a handful of pie and smearing it all over your face as I push you back down flat on your back. “Shut up slut… you lost… your ass is mine!” I remind you, laying besides you, with my left hand pushing your face down while my right hand moves to your pussy and starts to massage it, trying to sink two fingers into it. I lean my head over you and start to lick the pie from your tits, sucking your nipples and biting them with my lips to stretch them.

mishrocks: Yeah, you heard me all right, as you dip your hand into the pie and smear it into my face, sending the crowd into thundering laughter.  Your hand then drops to my shoulder and you roughly push me back down flat into the pie, kneeling over me, reminding me that I lost, and per our agreement, I am yours right now.  I glower in anger, spitting out, "I made that deal, never thinking a weak slut like you would ever beat me."  Seeming not to hear me---or care---you slide your body next to mine, laying down on your side, and push my face down into the pie with one hand, your other hand sliding down my body to my kitty, fingers beginning to gently massage it, almost picking up where your tongue left off.  Leaning over me, your head drops a bit, mtc

and that feline tongue begins lapping at my breasts, curling bits of margarita filling on to your tongue as you give me a tongue bath.  Hating you as I do, I fight the feelings of pleasure that are starting to course through my battered body, the pain in my head reminding me of how much I need to destroy you next round.  But your fingers and tongue make it hard to hold on to that right now.  yt

nataliakitten: Even after losing you remain the same brat as always, talking back and bitching. Maybe because we are just tied and there is still one more round to go. We will see if you are that cocky when I beat you for the title. And even in victory your attitude truly annoys me. I stop licking and sucking your tits and move my head up to lick your face instead and put my mouth in your ear so I can whisper you my answer. “Fuck you, cxnt…. FUUUUUUUUCK you…. I fucked you this round… I'm fucking you right now…. I'm going to fuck you even harder next round...and after I kick your ass and win the title belt I am going to take your fucking whore body and slut face with me… to my hotel room and I am going to FUUUUUCK you harder than you been ever fucked… you

....you won't remember your fucking name when I'm done with your ass, BITCH!" I whisper in your ear, hissing furiously. Then I bite your earlobe and suck it, drilling my two fingers into your pussy to make you FEEL how I am fucking you. My hand starts to move faster and faster, turning into a blurr in your sex while my thumb moves up to catch your clit and pin it against your pelvic bone. "dirty cxnt.. you are going to cum for me right now..." I say kissing your face... the mix of hatred and lust I feel for you is so strong I can barely think straight any more.  yt

mishrocks: I seem to have touched a nerve---you stop licking my chest, and glide your body up a bit, your tongue bathing my face, and dropping to the side, your lips brushing against my ear.  Your hot breath teasing me, but your words---vile and threatening.  Telling me how you are fucking me now and will do it even worse after you win Round 12, trying to establish your dominance over me now, only moments after you successfully  humiliated me physically and sexually.  You're out to get into my head, to poison me for the final round and I wil...OOOOHHHH...you fingers slip into me, hard, fast, pulsing into me, stimulating beyond anything I....God, your thumb, pinning my clit back...oh My GOD....my breathing getting fast, shallow as mtc

you push into me, fast and hard---my hips starting to respond, trying to match he rhythm of your hand, but, you're too fast, your face on mine kissing me---that sexy body of yours, owning me, making me do whatever you want---I have so little control as you FUCK!!! your hands are like magic, bringing me there so quickly, I feel my body tense and I can't help myself---starting to kiss you back, my tongue lapping at your cheek, lips pressing into yours, my hips arching up...."Dirty cxnt, "you hiss, "You are going to cum for me right now!"  And as my body arches up, I feel it as your fingers work me, and...FUCK! I cum as you command, pulsing into your hand, again humiliated that you have so easily taken me in front of the crowd.. yt

nataliakitten: No I cannot deny how much you turn me on...and how much beating you turns me on. I want you like this, worked over, helpless, moaning like a little slut and completely under my control. You turn around to kiss me and I kiss you back, lapping your lips and tongue with mine in a hot steamy passionate kiss that would make anyone who see us think we are the most intimate and horny lovers ever… and not the sworn enemies we are. Yes, I want you like this...forever… and to do so I need to win next round. I bite your lower lip and suck it as you cum, working your pussy with my fingers trying to make your orgasm last as long as possible to drain the most out of you.  And once it is finally over I pull my fingers out of you and bring them to my lips to suck them.

Pie, tequila and Mish's honey… this is the most delicious thing ever. I turn to you to kiss you so you can taste it too, and pull your body to me to press my tits against yours, rolling on top of you to cover you completely while I kiss you like a long lost lover. And then I push myself up a bit, to stay on my fours on top of you. I lick your face one more time and whisper softly before standing up. “You will be mine, Mish. When this is over… I am going to OWN you...” I say looking into your eyes. And then I leave, climbing out of the pool and heading for the showers… thinking I may need a cold one this time.

mishrocks: You keep your fingers in me, extending my orgasm, making me moan and writhe at your touch, wanting it never to end, pushing the feelings of embarrassment to the back of my mind for now.  Finally, as I feel fully drained and spent, you remove your hand, bringing it slowly to your lips, licking them as I watch, my heart pounding, my body tingling.  Then you lean forward, kissing me---I can taste what you tasted, and it excites me.  But you continue, pulling my raggy little body closer to you, pressing our chests together, your breasts engulfing mine, and then you roll on top of me, your larger body completely covering mine, kissing me...and I let you, now totally overwhelmed by your strength and passionate aggression.  mtc

When I think I can take no more other than just to lay there and succumb to you, you stop, getting on all fours, hovering over me, your breasts swaying slightly over me.  Our eyes lock, and as I stare into those dark embers, I feel your passion, your strength, and they stir things in me---longing, lust, hatred, and, yes, a little fear.  You wanted round 11 and you destroyed me to get it.  And I know you NEED Round 12.  I lay there limp and anxious as you walk out of the pool, wondering what the next few hours holds for me.

~End Round 11~

Score:
Natalia War Kitten: 2
Draws: 7

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 12:57:29 AM »
Ummmm I know I'm the new girl, but 12 is missing... and it's KILLING me LOL
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
Here it is!  The 12th and FINAL round!  Thanks to anyone who stayed with this from the start---it represents over 50 hours of battling and writing!  Hope you have as much reading it as we did writing it!

~Round 12~

MishRocks: I couldn’t seal the deal.  Entering Round 11, I was full of confidence and vigor.  Unofficially, the vast number of rounds so far having been more for me than you, I was self-assured that I was again due to roll all over you again, going into Round 12—-the final round—-ahead in points and in momentum.

But it wasn’t even close.  I stupidly didn’t factor in YOUR confidence and vigor—-multiplied by the need to show that you were superior over a smaller girl, then raised to the power of showmanship, given that from early on in this tournament, the crowd had been heavy Natalia Supporters.

And I paid for that miscalculation—-never even getting out of the starting gate in Round 11—-pretty much dominated from the opening bell to the closing one—-and thereafter as well.  Physically and sexually simply—-owning IS the right word here—-I was beaten and humiliated repeatedly throughout the round.  I could blame it on the alcohol—-we were fighting in Margherita Pie, after all, and I made no bones about slurping in some of that south of the border confectionary concoction numerous times early in the round.
Yes, I COULD blame the alcohol for slowing my reflexes and giving me bad judgement, but I—-and anyone who saw the fight—- would know in their minds that it was not the booze.  It was you, Nat.  You wanted it more than me—-you NEEDED it emotionally—-and you did whatever you had to do to get it.

So Round 11 ended with an overall tie in the tournament—-we had each won 2 rounds, 7 had been draws.  Those DAMNED draws!  They were draws because there was no submission or KO before the clock ran out—-and in more than half of those, it was so clear that I had beaten you.  But rules are rules.
Or so I thought.  Horace and the boys had other ideas.  The current tie, they thought, lent itself to a potential marketing bonanza.  Rather than run the final round at the end of the evening as planned, they decided to wait.  Scheduling for a WEEK out, the little club spent thousands in PR and ads for the next 6 days, touting the final round of the World Cham-Pie-Onship Tournament on Saturday night.  HUGE posters of you on bus stops, billboards, and flyers.  Captions reading Need some dessert?  Come and Watch Natalia (your giant picture here), battle her challenger (a fucking microscopic picture of me) for the Title.  Um, aren’t we BOTH challengers?  And how come you get named, I get dubbed “the challenger”?  I feel like one of those overweight nameless guys that the WWE throws into the ring to battle one of the wrestling celebs.

Throughout the week, I had been inundated with your image; secretly, I took a little delight now and then at seeing your pretty face on those endless posters altered a bit—-graffiti artists have no loyalties.  And, hanging my head a tiny bit in shame, I very significantly enjoyed doing a little defacing of the posters myself.  Honestly, I thought you looked pretty good in glasses, a Hitler mustache, a shoulder tattoo saying ‘hit me hard’, a cigar clenched between your lips, and horns growing from the top of your head.

I of course spent Monday through Thursday in the gym—-strength and endurance training.  in addition to waiting a week for Round 12, Horace and Company also decided that since we were tied, and not wanting to end Round 12 in a draw, there would be NO time limit this time.  We were to fight until KO or submission, period—-no being saved by the bell this time, Kitten.  No holds barred, other than, which we had mutually agreed to before the whole tournament started, was no low-blows. 

Intending to arrive at the Club early, I ended up rushing around as I got there far later than i had hoped.  I made a bee-line to the dressing room—-aka the converted closet—-and started to strip down, eyeing myself in the scratchy, hazy old mirror now and then.  My 5’2”, 105-pound body had healed pretty nicely from last week’s beating.  My chestnut brown hair falling loosely down my back, my matching brown eyes kind of sparkling today, probably in anticipation of an untimed round for me to exact my vengeance over you for a final, uber-humiliating time.  My body is tight and toned—-abs nice and firm, showing just the tiniest—and I mean tiniest—- hint of some definition—-if I suck in, kind of.  No matter—-whether they look tough or not, I know they are.

I am PUMPED right now—-for the fight, for the opportunity to pay you back for Round 11, and for the chance to walk away with that Grand prize.  With the ads had come a HUGE amount of interest now—-the club sold advanced tickets, and was sold out in 24 hours.  Promoters lined up to purchase advertisement space all throughout the club, and as a result, the Club was awash with cash.  The Winner’s Purse had been bolstered as a result—-one of us (me) will walk away with $25,000.  And CF Weekly promised this week’s magazine cover to the winner.  The local affiliate of ESPN was even on site to tape the whole thing—-if they decided to air it, we’d each get a bonus.

I glance up at the clock, noting that it’s almost time to make my final appearance out there, strutting through the crowd, up to the deck where I parade my little robed body, disrobe (literally), and then climb down into the pool—-the pool filled with—-well, I don’t know yet.  Horace has done a wonderful job in keeping each round’s pie a secret until the very last moment, and tonight was no exception.  Taking a deep breath and cinching my shorty silk robe around me, I kick off my flip-flops and open the dressing room door, padding my way through the raucous bunch of revelers, two of the Club’s bouncers leading the way to make sure I don’t get pawed by some amorous fan on the way.  I climb to the deck, and, as is the expectation, I untie the belt, and my silk robe floats to the floor, revealing my tight little body, tanned and smooth. 

An explosion of applause and catcalls erupts in the building, flashes popping, clicks of iPhone cameras heard by the hundreds.  I pause a bit as instructed to let the cameras roll, smile, and then strut over to the pool ladder.  Glancing down over the edge, a comforting smile spreads on my face.  Oh, Horace, you beautiful, beautiful man.  You could not have picked a better pie for our final round!  Smooth and creamy center, soft moist cake, no hard crust, such an elegant feel on one’s tongue, and topped with a chocolate glaze—-it was purely heaven to eat, and would be heavenly in which to end Natalia’s pie-fighting career.  I make my way slowly down the ladder, looking forward to sinking my toes into a pool full of Boston Cream Pie. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/boston-cream-pie-recipe0.html

nataliakitten: I wasn't happy when Horace told me the final round would be next week. I was furious. After having dominated that little bitch I was fired up, momentum on my side and feeling more than ready to take you on the next round and OWN you completely to win this tournament and become the Champieon... but no. I wasn't going to happen. Horace and what he called 'the boys', this mysterious group that had been organizing this whole thing and that I assumed were very rich and not entirely into legal business, have decided to move the last match a week. I couldn't believe it. It really felt like I was getting screwed over. Right when I had you against the ropes they pulled me away from you. I went home very frustrated that night.

I was expecting to go home carrying the title belt, the extra money and you that night... instead I went to bed with nothing.... but in the next couple of days it became very clear what had been crossing Horace and the boy's minds. Apparently our match had become quite a local sensation and Horace wanted to capitalize it as much as possible. I slowly began to forgive him when he told me that the prize money had been increased. I wasn't sure if I felt proud or ashamed when he told me that ESPN may be airing the whole thing, or when all those posters with my picture on them were placed all over the city. I did enjoyed the star treatment I received, at least in printing, and couldn't stop laughing thinking how furious you should be of having your pic so tiny and being declared the Challenger.

But then I realized that this put me in a very dangerous situation. Anyone who had seen the fight knew that you had dominated most of the rounds and that I've been saved by the bell on almost every one of them... that despite being the bigger girl I had been the underdog... and now they were selling me as the Super Star. Well, I can't deny that I have a lot more star power than you... but that only meant that losing to you this final round was going to be the most humiliating thing ever... and may end up on ESPN. And that, much more than the increased purse, convinced me... I HAVE to win this round.

So I got serious about it. I started hitting the gym like never before. I bean asked someone to get me all the videos of our previous 11 rounds to study them, checking what went wrong, and a lot of things did, and what went right. When the day had finally arrived I felt prepared... hell I've never prepared for anything like I had done for this... my slim sexy body felt like a tuned machine, toned and perfect. All the bruises were gone and the only thing in my mind was how I was going to conquer you, take the money, take the title, take the fame...and of course take YOU.

I arrived on time as always and had to be helped inside by the bouncers since I got crowded by fans at the entrance. "geez... Thanks for making me a pie-fighting celebrity, Horace" I told to the big guy annoyed, even if part of me kind of enjoyed it. He didn't seemed to care and simply smiled. I could guess that if they were giving us more money it was because they were making a lot more. And just looking at how crowded this place was...and how many people where still out, I could tell they were getting rich. The table with the two girls taking bets had been expanded to five tables, now taking bets on the phone and there were a couple of guys with laptops taking bets from the streamers internationally.

They now had cameras everywhere, hanging from the ceiling, on the columns, and a few camera guys prowling around... one of them who never stopped following me... I had to push him out to be able to change in peace. I'm not a shy one and I've been nude in front of cameras...but I do like a bit of privacy while I change into my robe... a golden robe with Natalia written in shiny silver. OK, I can't deny I like that new robe. As I like too being cheered and having my name chanted when I leave the changing area and start walking sexily towards the pool, smiling at the fans, blowing them kisses and giving the hi-fives. Damn... I could quit my day job and make a living pie fighting in this town... Ok ok... let's focus. Bitch smurf first... fame and glory later.

mishrocks: (grrrrr...I'm not a fucking smurf!)

nataliakitten: I climb up the ladder and very slowly, doing a sex dance that the crowd loves, I take off my robe, and let it drop to my feet, posing a bit for the fans, winking at the closes camera and blowing a kiss to my fans over the internet. And then I go down into the pool, sinking my feet into the soft pie. Chocolate glazing, uh? Damn this thing smells so good...and it feels so good in my feet. But then I raise my eyes and my heart starts to race in my chest when I see you. There she is... the little snake... the bitch I have to beat. This last week you have occupied my every thought. Each time my body hurt I knew it was because of you. Each time I got horny... I couldn't pull you out of my head. My tormentor and victim, prey and predator... my rival and nemesis.

I look deep into your lovely asylum crazy eyes intensely and lick my lips. The adrenaline starting to flow in my body. This is it... we may be surrounded by roaring fans but they don't matter at all. It is you and me now. One of us will walk out of this pie the victor... and the other will be her bitch. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and then smile, trying to play it cool as I start moving to you slowly. "Mishi Mishi.... how is the challenger doing tonight? " I say with a teasing cute tone, trying to see if those posters bothered you as much as they amused me.  yt

mishrocks: I watch as you descend the ladder, your nude, lithe body swaying sexily as your bare feet pad lightly on each rung, lowering your artful form into the pool.  I have no doubts as to why you command the libido of the crowd as you do---you're every guy's fantasy, and every girl's nightmare (well, not EVERY girl...).  You don’t notice me at first as you slink into the pool, no doubt basking in the lavish praise from the crowds, but as your feet press down into the soft, thin cake, the creamy custard filling oozing in between your toes, your gaze stops on me, and an evil, knowing smile spreads across your pretty face. mtc

"Mishi, Mishi...how is the challenger doing tonight..." you taunt, moving toward me slowly.  Your words cause an immediate furrowing of my brow, a slight scowl on my lips.  I am an expert at wearing my feelings on my sleeve, or, tonight anyway, on my skin.  I choose not to respond verbally, keeping my focus on you---those lightning fast arms and legs of yours, a little chill running up my spine as I remember how they worked in perfect unison last week to obliterate me in Round 11. The Boston Cream Pie feels different than all of our other pie-rounds.  No flaky crust crunching under foot.  It's like walking on....soft foam covered with pudding, maybe.  Just so soft, so sensuous a feel on my bare feet.  mtc

I stop, still six or so feet away from you, and quickly crouch down, scooping two fingers through the pie, making sure I get some of the lemony custard, moist cake, and chocolate glaze on them, and lap the creamy mixture off greedily.  Mmmmm, the Club may be a bit of a dive, but their baker is a master chef!  As I taste the fighting canvas, you continue your approach, and now, 4 or so feet away from me, I remain crouched, confident I have time for one more tiny scoop---it's just so good!  You slow to an almost stop at four feet watching me lick my fingers as I start to rise.  But I don’t rise, instead, launching from my haunches at you, staying low---the cakey part of the BCP providing me with a little bit of traction as mtc
my bare feet press into it and hurl me in your direction, trying to start this final Round with a spear of my shoulder into your sexy abs.  yt

nataliakitten: I start moving to you slowly, cautiously. The fans cheering loudly, yelling at us all manner of encouragements and also insults, catcalls and other things I really rather not be listening. But my focus remains on you. You lower down and start tasting the pie and I can't help but feel like I want to taste it too. It seems so yummy and it seems you are enjoying it so much. But I am not dumb, I know what kind of treacherous snake you happen to be. Even if you look distracted tasting the pie I know you are not. You are most likely trying to lure me into something, so I move slowly, much to the crowds despair; they are getting anxious... it has been over 30 seconds since this started and none of the two naked cuties has been hurt in any way. I don't really care.

There is too much at stake here, mostly my pride, to be reckless. And although you don't fool me what is really starting to get me is the desire to sink my fists into the pie and taste it... I take another step towards you, almost having you a striking distance when you, like the snake I know you are, attack. I take a step back as I see you moving, but you are charging towards me fully and there is no getting away from you. Your shoulder is going to end on my toned abs and there is nothing I can do to stop it... so I don't. Simply brace myself for the impact and lean my body forward. I don't try to resist you, groaning in pain when your shoulder digs into my belly, making the fans that were so hungry for contact roar. I move with you, stepping backwards quickly

while I lean my body over yours, putting my weight on you as I try to wrap my arms around your chest from above... trying not to lose my balance and use you for support to then drop to my knees... hoping to take you down with me.  yt

mishrocks: I know our battle is underway fully as my shoulder slams into your tight tummy---the distance there is slightly longer than I expected, as you took a step back at my approach.  I hear a slight whoosh at impact, some air being forced from you as I slam into your midsection, and I power you back, digging my heels into the cakey, creamy mess at our feet.  I feel your body bend, doubling over, your breasts pressing into my back, and your arms start to snake around my chest, right below my breasts.  Being the bigger of us, you stop my momentum quickly, and drop to your knees, pressing down on my back, your arms locking around me.  But I won’t go down with you, staying on my feet, bent over at my waist and under your torso, my shoulder still mtc

pressing into your abs.  My hands free, I swing my right hand up and behind your back, brushing against your skin as I grab a handful of your hair from the back, and, wrapping it around my palm twice, jerk your head back, trying to force you to look straight up as I dig my feet into the cake and try another power surge straight ahead, determined to knock you from your kneeling position to your back, and in the process, trap your legs under your body.  yt

nataliakitten: I drop down to my knees, pushing your body down, pressing my nude tits into your back as I keep my arms around you... but you just won't go down. Showing once more what a tough little cutie you are, you stay on your feet, bent over but still on your feet.... and I get so frustrated that I can't bring you down like I want. I squeeze your body with my arms and groan, trying to push on you more and more. But you keep pushing more and more into my abs, not hurting them much but making my body move back... then grabbing my hair and making my yelp when you pull it with your pie covered hand to make me stare up, bending my neck back and helping yourself push me...and I start to feel how you slowly start to win and start to bend me back.

I can now feel how much you have been working out for this fight... your body feels so strong as it slowly pushes me back...and you are so determined. I know I'm not taking you down this time...and that you are going to be putting me on my back rather soon. Realizing what a bad position I am I try to make the most of it, trying to contain you long enough to spread my knees and then pull back, trying to roll on my back, knowing you will end on top... but giving me enough room to slip my legs from under my ass so they don't end up trapped... my hands reaching for your hair now to pull you towards me as I try to kick my legs free to the sides and around you.  yt

mishrocks: I feel you giving in to me, unable to stop me from powering your body down into the pie.  A few good tugs on your hair, craning your neck backward helps the cause, and despite your pushback, I feel us start to drop.  But my plan to pin your legs under you is foiled---you figure out the plan and start to spread your knees.  "I wondered how long it would be before you spread your legs, you weak slut," I hiss, knowing that if I flatten you with those powerful legs of your loose, they'll end up around me, and that's a hold that has had devastating consequences for me in the past.  You roll down to your back, your legs now at your sides, your hands falling away from my chest and tangling into my hair, pulling me towards you as you flatten your body into the pie.  mtc

I wince as your grip on my hair tightens, pulling my head down to your chest, and I feel your silky legs start to rub against the sides of my nude body as you prepare to engulf me in your muscled thighs and calves.  "Not today, bitch!" I spit, pushing my feet into the pie and the pool floor, channeling energy into my thighs, and leap-frogging ahead, my knees coming up under me and slamming down on your ribs, my pie-covered feet resting on your mound.  My hands latch on to your wrists, trying to pry then out of my hair, hoping the jump on to your body has stunned you at least a bit.  yt

nataliakitten: It is so humiliating to be powered down by a smaller girl, but that is exactly what you do.. you POWER me down and leave me on my back, covering it with chocolate glaze, pressed against the pie. I moan and blush a bit, feeling the arousal build inside me, my nipples getting hard against your body. It isn't just having your warm sexy body naked against mine what turns me on so much, neither having hundreds of fans watching us live cheering like madmen, or the thousands...maybe millions... watching the stream in their houses, satisfying the exhibitionist in me...no.. what turns me on the most is you, the way you force yourself on me, the way you try to take me, to defeat me, to own me, to take everything from me.... especially my pride.

I blush and frown when you taunt me about my legs spreading... It is quite embarrassing to be naked, on my back with my legs spread...and you right between them... but right now looks like a good option, and I know if I close my legs around you I am going to make you suffer... you have other plans...and jump on me, landing with your knees on my ribs and making me scream in pain much to the crowds delight, escaping my legs and then forcing my hands off your hair as I pant and cough, squirming under you, hurting and in pain after your knee drop...and needing air.  yt

mishrocks: I wince as I land on you, my knees crashing down right on your ribs---not because I am hurt, but when I hear the scream of agony tear out from your throat---I know I must have hurt you badly.  But my guilt dissolves after about 3 seconds, the memory of my beating and humiliation from Round 11 still fresh in my mind, still fueling my mad desire to  make sure that at the end of this round, this tournament, that there is an unequivocal understanding that you are no match for me.  The crowd roars as you cry out, panting and coughing as I drill my kneecaps into your velvet ribs.  Your hands fall from my hair, your body squirming and writhing under me, and your silky movements as you try to escape---and breathe---excite me beyond belief. mtc

Digging my left hand into the front your hair this time, I jerk your head up from the pie as my right palm arcs in sharply from above, hoping to bitch-slap you right away as you struggle to breathe and try in vain to push my body off yours.  yt

nataliakitten: I'm trying to suck in air when you grab my chocolate covered hair and lift my head off the pie... only to slap me like a bitch. With my mouth open to breathe the slap hurts more, sounds louder and makes some saliva fly from my lips as my head snaps to the side. It also makes the fans go nuts. Those in the the crowd that love to see a sexy girl getting slapped are the loudest of them all. You stay on top of me, digging your knees into my body and making it very hard for me to breathe. The slap disorienting me and leaving me confused... and your toes in my pussy are making me very uncomfortable...and turn me up a little.

I close my eyes, trying to make the spinning sensation in my head stop and then open them to stare at you... kicking my legs up and showing my flexibility once more I try to get my heels right under your armpits, hoping to surprise you and to drag you with them off me.  yt

mishrocks: I can barely hear anything after the sound of my palm cracking into your cheek bounces off the walls of the Club, because the roar of the crowd is deafening.  Yeah, the vast majority may have been Kitten Kadets (as your fans have started to call themselves, much to my nauseating disapproval), but loyalties quickly melt away when one naked hottie starts to wail on another.  Your head snaps to the side, your eyes closing briefly at the slap, and I take that second to wiggle my custard-covered toes against your kitty, teasing you I hope, enjoying the very start of what I hope will be the gradual stripping away of your physical and sexual prowess.  Your eyes unfocused for a moment, and then they bore into mine---your dark, smoldering glare locking mtc

onto mine.  Your body starts to arch a bit as I feel your legs kick up, your toes grazing my shoulders---I know exactly what you’re doing as your feet fumble—I am after all, kneeling on your ribs---No matter how tight and toned those abs of yours are, it's quite a stretch to succeed in what you're trying to do.  "Kind of a rookie move, Kitten, don't you think?" I ask glibly, rhetorically.  But you persevere, your heels finally wedging themselves under my armpits, and I feel you start to tense your legs to drag me off your body.  "One sec, hon..." I call out---your hair still in my grip, and I lick my palm quickly, lapping up some of the BCP from my hand, and then rocket another slap into your cheek, waiting until I hear that sweet crack bitch-slap, then I help out the cause, rolling to the side and off you, led by your feet briefly.  yt

nataliakitten: It is a lot harder to get you off me than I had hoped, mainly because of your position and all the work my abs have to do to put my heels under your armpit. You seem unimpressed and not surprised at all, taunting me and making my cheeks get reddish... and then cracking another loud slap on my cheek, making the fans go nuts as my head once more snaps to the side.... and now I can feel your fingers marked and stinging on both sides of my face. You roll off me...more by your own volition than my feet... and I roll away from you a little, trying to keep my head high, so my whole body gets covered in chocolate glazing, but my face doesn’t. I'm hurt and breathing heavy...but at least you are not crushing my ribs any more.

But.. you are still holding my hair.... not letting me get as far from you as I would like. I'm also feeling very mad, furious with how you have treated me and taunted me...and how the crowd is responding to that. I want to make you pay. I want to hurt you and humiliate you... but I know I can't let the anger control me... if I let you get in my head this is going to be all worse. So I just look at you, furious... my hands going to the wrist of the hand holding my hair and I try to bring my right leg up.... and then down across your chest or belly...whatever I can hit.  yt

mishrocks: As I tumble off your body, I maintain my grip in your hair.  You turn away from, of course, trying to put some distance between us, and manage about a third of a turn, enough to coat your sexy chest and abs with lemony custard and chocolate glaze.  But your roll stops with a wince, as my grip on your hair halts the roll.  Kneeling to your left, I jerk you back over by your scalp, and you come---full force!  Your hands fly to my wrist, fingers pressing in, trying to crush and deaden it as your right leg swings over on its way to slam into my body.  My hands occupied with yours, I am unable to defend, and your knee slams into my side, partially grazing my ribs, my body tensing at the blow.  Quickly releasing your hair, I try and snap my wrists mtc

out of your greedy little hands, my left arm wrapping itself around your right leg---the one that just jammed its knee into me---trying to secure it as I drop down to my cute little butt, making an impression in the Boston Cream Pie as I slide my legs out from under me and in front of me, planting my feet against your side, toes curling in, pinching your flesh, and I straighten my legs, trying to lock my knees in, pushing against your body---pushing it away from me, as I squeeze your right leg in my arm, ultimately hoping to stretch you into some agonizing pain shortly.  yt

nataliakitten: I finally manage to cause you some pain, slamming a knee into your body although not as hard as I would like. Still it is enough to make the fans, MY fans roar and cheer for me. But the result is hardly promising, you are too tough to be badly damaged by such a knee and before I can get away with my plan you trap my right leg. Your feet end up against my side, pinching my flesh and then you push with me…and my body bends painfully making me groan... my leg trapped...but I am holding your wrist...so after the initial pain I let your wrist go, and your legs push my body away...save for my right leg that remains in your grasp. I try to crawl away but my hands sink in the pie leaving me with a lot of cake and no leverage.

So I bring my left leg up and put it at your side and push, trying to stretch my leg hoping to push your body away and make you release my leg so I can crawl away from you. "LET ME GO!"  yt

mishrocks: Bending your body, pushing your torso with my feet, holding your right leg under my left arm, I know this is not a submission hold, and other than cause you some discomfort and maybe some pain, it's nothing you can't tolerate.  But what it DOES do is sap  you slowly, use up your strength as you fight and writhe and squirm and wiggle, trying to free yourself, your body burning through reserves just to try and process the pain, no less fuel you to try and free yourself.  And it is RELENTLESS---I am on you, trying to figuratively smother you with move after move, giving you no chance for an offense so far.  On your side, your hands reach out, away from me, clawing into the soft cake and creamy filling, trying to crawl away, but mtc

my lock on your leg makes movement almost impossible.  So, you do the next thing---exactly what I would do if the situation were reversed---use my own force against me.  Stopping your attempts to crawl away, you curl your sinewy body back towards me, your left leg now swinging up and at me, your bare foot pressing into my side, pushing against me as you hiss "Let me go!"  Your toes curl into me, as your leg straightens and knee locks---I am pushing against you with both of my legs as I hold your right leg hostage---you are pushing against me with your left leg---either way, you’re stretched out, and your right leg is absorbing all the strain of our bodies trying to push away from each other.  "I'll let go when you tap out, you weak slut" I spit mtc

in response, twisting my torso a bit so that my right arm is able to wrap itself around your left leg, just like its twin, and having both of your legs now cradled in my elbows, my hands clawing into your tight calves, I try and turn my body, and yours, to flop you from your side to your back, still pressing my soles into you.  yt

{alt}

nataliakitten: of course you don't let go... and with my leg being your prisoner things aren't looking good for me. Pushing you with my leg while you push me with both of yours doesn't really helps me save to keep your body a bit off balance. You are doing what you do each time you have taken control in our matches, stick to me like glue and not let me go. Things get even worse when you grab my other leg and then roll us both to our backs. I dig my elbows in the pie and lift my body trying to sit up to push with my arms your legs off me. You aren't causing me much pain but this is extremely annoying. You continue smothering me, shutting down my offense and keeping me on my back and on the defensive... making me tire myself while I try to get free.

I drop to my back frustrated, splashing more chocolate while I try to think how to get free from you, trying to calm myself and breathe more easily so you don't make me run out of energy quickly. There is no time limit this time... this much I can see now that I look at the clock that saved me so many times now showing a nice 00:00, and I know this may end up going for long... turning into a war of attrition. I stop moving for a couple of seconds, waiting for you to try your next more and when you do, quickly pushing my body to the side I try to roll to my belly, and hopefully slip my legs off your trap.  yt

mishrocks: Straining mightily, turning my body with one of your legs under each of my arms, I flop you over to your back, dropping to mine at the same time, you laying down, flat (for the moment), me sitting up.  Sliding my feet away from your body, ending the relentless pressure I have been putting on your ribs and right leg, I move my legs to my front, aligning them with yours, laying my thighs on top of your trapped ones.  Pushing forward a bit and spreading my arms, I start to spread your legs, biting my lip from throwing out another taunt about your sexual habits.  Your legs are clearly stronger than my arms, and I can only spread them several inches at best, but it's just wide enough for me to wedge my right leg between yours.  mtc

wiggling my foot between your creamy thighs, the slipperiness of the silky custard making the task much easier than it should be, I pull you by your legs close to me, and at the same time, straighten my right leg between yours, pressing my pie-covered sole into your kitty, forcing custard and chocolate into your folds, rubbing it with my foot softly at first, and then I start to speed up, getting more aggressive---fighting the urge to bend my knee and kick---we had agreed on no low blows, and I will NOT forfeit $25,000 for a cheap shot.  As I start to grind away on you with my foot, you surprise me, pushing your body to the side, twisting quickly, and rolling to your belly, sliding right out of my grips.  "Dammit!" I yell in frustration.  mtc
But I move quickly, leaping forward, hoping to land on your smooth back with my hands, and my knees slamming into your lower back or that fine, tight ass of yours.  yt

nataliakitten: My eyes open wide when I feel your smooth sole against my pussy, massaging it and covering in chocolate and custard, a move that gets you the loves of the fans as I can't help but let out a desperate moan. I roll to my side and to my back as quickly as I can, even if that makes your foot screw against my pussy... and the move pays up allowing me to free my legs and as soon as you are not grabbing my anymore I try to crawl away from. It is not very glamorous to turn tail and flee, but right now I need the space, so I let you and the fans take a good look at my chocolate covered perfect derriere as I dig my elbows in the pie and try to crawl away... but you don't let me go anywhere.

I've fought tough bitches before but never one so sticky at you. You don't give me a second to breathe, jumping on me, slamming your knees in my tight ass...and just barely missing my lower back which would have been a lot more devastating. Your hands slam on my back and push my body deeper into the pie... I can feel my breasts fighting with the cake to see who will be pushed back...and groan in pain. I just can't get away from you... so I'm going to have to turn around and fight you... but that isn't easy with you on top of me... still I try to do it, pushing my hands into the pie as I try to roll my body to face you...or to get you off me.. whatever happens first.  yt

mishrocks: Not landing gracefully---of course, that was not my intent, but, well, this IS being filmed and all---anyway, I crash land on top of you, my hands slamming on your shoulder blades, pressing your chest and face down into the Boston Cream pie, and my knees slam down on your tight ass, almost bouncing off those curvy, compact cheeks of yours.  The OOOFH that comes out of your mouth is mostly absorbed by the pie, but the sound for me is just as sweet as this creamy lemon custard.  As soon as I land and get settled on you, I uncurl my body, spreading out from the crouchy little frog position, letting my legs unfold and slide over yours, pressing my chest into your back, and sliding my arms through the crushed pie and around your neck, mtc

my right hand grabbing my left wrist as I start to squeeze my arms together, while at the same tie trying to curl my feet around your calves to keep those mighty legs of yours spread and immobilized.  My face presses against the side of your head, and I flick my tongue out, like a frog grabbing a fly, and snatch a little piece of pie from the tip of your ear.  "Hey Nat," I whisper, my hot breath tickling your neck and lobe, "I'll be a sport and buy you a gym membership with a bit of that $25,000--cuz you really need one..." as I pulse my arms around your neck, flexing my bicep into your throat.  But you fight on, tough bitch that you are, rocking your body, pushing your hands into the pie, trying to roll us over again, or at least roll me off you. I try to tighten my grips and prepare for the ride.  yt

nataliakitten: I struggle with you on my back trying to get you off, but you are as sticky as the custard of this pie. You press your body on me, rubbing your smaller tits into my back and making me moan...while your arms wrap under my throat and try to choke me. I move my hands to your arms instinctively to stop the choke, but breathing is becoming harder and harder...and while I battle for air you wrap your legs around mine to immobilize me. Once again you are in control and wearing me down... dominating me…like you have been all this fight... and taunting me just to make it worse. I cannot let you dominate me like this... but I stop me from doing something stupid like rolling into a scissors hold. I need to think I need to keep you out of my head…which isn't easy with you licking me

rubbing your sexy chocolate covered body against me... or with the fans screaming like wild men. I keep my left hand on your arm, trying to keep you from cutting my breathing completely... and with my right hand I reach and grab a handful of pie... that I then proceed to smash into your face, trying to block your vision and your breathing.... but that's only a distraction.. the real strike comes next when I ball up my right hand and slam my arm back, trying to hit your ribs with a short elbow.  yt

mishrocks: After a few rocks of your body, for which I have braced myself, you stop---seemingly giving up on that idea.  I mentally shrug, and pry your legs apart a little bit more with mine, feeling you wince as they pull apart.  In back of us, I hear cameras whirring as they no doubt are zooming in to grab close-ups of our layered, dessert-covered kitties.  Another pulse of my arm around your neck, another flex of my bicep into your throat---your left hand paws at my arms, feebly trying to pry it from your neck---each attempt just makes me pulse it again, hearing your breathing becoming labored, strained---little gasps and gurgles starting to spill forth from your pie-covered lips.  Why, I wonder, are you only battling my choke with your left---FUCK!  mtc

A handful of pie smears against my face, and your right elbow sails back, jabbing me in my ribs, the pointy end of the joint drilling in between the fragile bones.  Being directly on top of you, you had to throw the elbow up and back, so while it hits me, it's not as hard or direct as it could have been.  Still, it smarts, and I wince upon impact, my legs loosening a bit and allowing you to press yours closer together.  "Shit!" I grumble, still smarting from the elbow, eyes stinging from the pie, and knowing that a few more of those may start to take a toll.  Figuring that your legs have been stretched and pulled like taffy for the past 20 minutes and thus pose a pretty minor threat, I unwrap my legs from yours and slide my thighs up your body, framing your torso as I push myself up to a sitting position on mtc

your back, my ass parked directly in the middle.  Arms still wrapped around your neck, I rear back, arching myself backwards a bit, trying to pull your head and neck up and out of the pie, bending your back backwards as well, feeling your spine contort and crackle under my tight, nude butt.  yt

nataliakitten: My elbow to your side doesn't connect as hard as I would have liked but with the angle I have it wasn't going to anyway. It does its work of making you stop choking me and I feel so good filling my lungs with air again, expanding my chest and pushing my breasts down into the pie. But I am not out of the loop yet. You ease the pressure but don't release my head, releasing my legs only to move on top of me and sit on my back... pushing your legs against my sides. And then you pull my head up. Oh God... I think, closing my eyes as I know where this is going and how much it is going to hurt. My perky chocolate covered tits get peeled off the pie and the roar of the crowd couldn't get louder. I can see the flashes of all the cameras taking pictures of my perfect tits

while you bend my back and spine in a direction they shouldn't go. I can see one of the cameras from the ESPN guys getting right in front of me to close up on my chocolate dripping nipples. Both of my hands go to your arm trying to pull it down, but your biceps are too strong and now they not only crush my head until it is red but bend my body until I squeal...and then SCREAM!... kicking my legs in the pie, in pure agony while the crowd roars aloud celebrating my suffering... I'm very flexible but that only helps you bend my body more and more until it looks like you could snap me in half.. and I continue screaming and screaming... making all those who bet on me start to regret their decision.  yt

mishrocks: Ripping you back, arms crushing your neck and throat, I am actually startled by your scream as I bend your spine back, your head now almost in line with my bent knees as I keep pulling you back, pulsing my arms around your neck.  Both of your hands fly to your throat, trying to wedge themselves between my arms and your neck to allow you even the tiniest bit of space so air can pass through.  Loving that the fight is still in you, I lean my head forward a bit, my pristine cheek brushing against your chocolate-glazed one.  "Tap out, Nat," I whisper in your ear, followed by another little lick of your ear lobe.  "You're outclassed and outgunned tonight, baby."  I pulse my arms again, rearing back another few inches, mtc

and then slowly drag my soft, wet tongue from the tip of your chin, tracing your jawline, up to your ear.  "Mmmmm, you taste SO good, Kitten," but I'm wondering if you even hear that, as the crowd is at fever pitch now, especially as I lick your reddened face.  yt

nataliakitten: You are destroying me... outclassed and outgunned... just like you say. You have been in control from the first minute and now you are wrecking me and toying with me. It isn't the first time.. I've been in this situation before with you... only that most of the times the bell saved me... not now. The clock remains silent in its 00:00 as if it was looking at me like everybody else. I can barely hear your taunts with all the screaming... 'Keep fighting Nat...keep fighting!'. 'Tap out bitch...tap the fuck out!'... 'get out of that you slut...get out!' 'woooooooo hell yeah!'... it is really easy to see who bet money on me and who didn't...and now I'm starting to think that all this huge push Hector and his cronies gave me...making me a super star for a week...

placing all those posters with my lovely face and pretty body was to make people bet on me... so they would collect big when you kicked my ass. I can't breathe...and I'm starting to get light headed. My arms pulling your biceps are the only thing that keep me from being strangled right now... but it does nothing for my poor back that is getting destroyed by you. My spine hurts so much... I'm going to need a chiropractor to fix me after this... and I really want to tap out and forget all about this... all about this stupid pie title belt and those $25,000 and about you.... but I just can't... I know if I don't fight to the last of my strength, if I let you take me.. I'm going to spend the rest of my life knowing another girl...a smaller girl.. .dominated me… kicked my ass and owned me.

hoping I will have a better angle now I let go your arms with my right hand and try to slam another pointy elbow into your ribs in a desperate move.  yt

MishRocks: I am amazed at the stamina you are showing—-I’m not sure that by now I wouldn’t have already tapped—-or passed—-out.  At this point, any air getting to your brain is passing through an airway the size of a micron—-you can’t talk—-even if you wanted to submit, it wouldn’t be verbally.  Your back is bent back at, maybe, a 40-degree angle—-against the way it’s supposed to bend.  I can hear the vertebrae actually creaking and crackling each time I heave you up a little more.  You’re tough and you’re stubborn—-two of the qualities that make you a great fighter.  But, as the Gambler himself said, you gotta’ know when to hold, and know when to fold, and baby, it’s time to fold. 

And there it is—-I feel one of your arms drop from my choke hold—-it’s time for you to tap.  I wait, and—-FUCK!  you shoot your right elbow back again—-this time a better shot, since I’m more ’in back’ of you than ‘on top’ of you.  The point of the joint slices into my side, banging right in between two ribs.  I wince with the blow, and almost instinctively want to bring one of my hands down to my side to rub the area and to protect it from another attack.  But release the choke?  This far into it?  You pull your elbow back, and I know you’re about to re-set for another attack—-another one I don’t think I can weather, unable to block or defend.

Thinking quickly, and trying to move even more so, I release your neck fully, letting your torso spring forward and, keeping my hands up and to the sides of your body, allowing you to simply slide past my hands as you hurl forward.  I know that self-preservation will make you throw your hands out in front of you to stop your face from slamming into the floor.  As your body chest starts to move forward, i reach forward as well, curling my fingers around the bicep of each of your arms and then sliding my hands down to your wrists, pulling them back slightly.  Sliding my butt forward on your back just a little, I wrap my legs around your arms, capturing each in my bent knee, pulling your arms back as your chest hovers above the pie, your head drooping to just about pie level.  yt

nataliakitten: My body feels wrecked, you are bending me so brutally that I can hear and feel my vertebrae crackling… the muscles on my back are cramping from the stretch, making me scream louder each time... but despite the immense agony I refuse to give up. I'm too proud and too stubborn to surrender, even if I feel completely outmatched at the moment. My body wants this to stop but I just can't accept it... I cannot give up and let you beat me in such fashion. The fans seem to be loving the action and they cheer loudly when I slam my elbow into you and you release my head. My upper body falling into the pie,  my perky tits landing into the cake, with my hard nipples digging deep into it. I do my best to keep my face from ending against the chocolate glaze by  bringing my arms in front of me.

The torment seems to have ended, but I still can feel like electric jolts of pain going up and down my spine.... and my back muscles are still cramped and hurting.... and you are still on top of me. You've been on top of me all this fight, not giving me a second to breathe and of course you don't give me one now. I moan as I feel you pulling my arms back... and then I feel your legs trapping them and I start to panic. The crowd seems to love the many ways in which you assert your control over me... and I have to endure on top of it all another barrage of insults and catcalls, both from those who want to see me lose and those who put money on me and are now furious. I kick my legs in the pie, not sure how I can get out of this.
My arms not strong enough to beat your arms, especially not from this position and with your weight on me there isn't much I can do... still I try to roll my body, hoping you don't have a good balance with your arms and legs busy, I push with my left knee into the pie trying to roll to my side to escape this.  yt

mishrocks: Locking your arms in back of you, secure in my bent knees as I sit upon your back, my hands are now free, and I take a moment to look forward, seeing your trapped form, your toned back straining at the shoulders as you literally hang by your arms, inches away from the pie.  The din of the crowd has increased---they seem to like this hold---whatever it's called.  I feel you struggle, wiggling your body back and forth, but from this position, your arms are going nowhere.  And you hang motionless for a moment, your proud breasts jutting out due to how your arms are pulled back---flashes and cameras working overtime to capture your image.  After a moment, you seem to accept your plight, and I feel the struggling cease---for the moment, anyway.  mtc

But almost immediately, I feel your body start to rock as you sweep your legs in the pie, digging one foot deep down and trying to push in an attempt to roll us.  We start to move, your body training, able to use only your foot to push your weight plus mine.  Is there a chance you can do it?  Sure---it's tiny---but with you, I've learned---painfully---NEVER to give you the opportunity to try.  So, as you start to move us slightly, I put my right hand out to the side, and rocket it in and to the front, cracking my palm into the side of your face.  "Stop struggling, bitch!" I order.  yt

nataliakitten: I groan as I put what little strength I got left into rolling us. I'm not sure if that would end my torment but it is the only thing I can think of doing right now. I'm not really managing to move you but you don't seem to like it that I keep fighting and to convince me you slam your palm on the side of my head rocking it to the side and making my already sore shoulders hurt even more. I stop moving and hang my head low…my hair cascading over it covering it completely which is good so nobody can see the tears in my eyes. I'm taking a beating and everybody knows it... and way too many of them seem to be enjoying it. My arms feel so numb I can't move them anymore.

I lay there, breathing heavily and slowly, feeling my chest expanding, making my perky tits rub against the pie. Now my common sense is telling me to give up too... as I start to feel hopeless. You have me completely under control and I just don't have the strength to get out of this.... but the thought of losing the champieonship, the money and my dignity keeps me fighting... or more correctly keeps me refusing to surrender.  yt

mishrocks: The jarring slap to your face seems to have brought you to your senses, as your squirming and attempts to roll subside almost immediately.  I wait, thinking about what to do---there are endless possibilities, each more cruel than the last.  But is that what i really want?  To be vicious?  Isn't it enough just to win?  I think about it for maybe---7 seconds---the memories of Round 11 flooding back into my brain just when i need them.  Sitting atop you as your body hangs by its trapped arms, I place my index finger on your spine, directly between my legs in the middle of your back.  Lightly pressing my nail against your skin, I slowly drag it up your spine, watching the goosebumps appear as the trace is just hard enough to mtc

elicit a response, but gentle enough not to hurt.  My finger trails up your back to the back of your neck, pausing for a moment as my other hand joins it, both index fingers lightly tracing against the back of your neck, and then, like synchronized skaters on the rink that is your flesh, split, one heading left, the other right, across your muscled shoulders, and, leaning forward a bit, they dance down your chest, each stopping at the very tip of your nipples.  My other fingers curl inward, slowly cupping each of your magnificent breasts, feeling remnants of custard and cake squish against your firm, fleshy orbs. Still leaning forward, my tongue tickles your ear, and I whisper, "You got to know when to hold---and know when to fold..." mtc

and then, I squeeze---gripping your breasts in my hands, my fingers pressing into your flesh, starting to crush the glands as I increase the pressure with each hand slowly.  yt

nataliakitten: By now the match has turned more into a domination and torture session than a fight...and I curse Hector, Horace or whatever is his name. If we had had the match right after Round 11... I would have crushed you, if I hadn't let you take me down... if I hadn't accepted these stupid rules... if I hadn't.... a ton of good excuses fill my mind  telling me why this isn't fair.. but they don't help me block what's happening. The smurf bitch has me completely dominated and at her mercy. Submitting now would be a good idea...but I just hate so much to think in surrendering you. If I had a corner they could throw in the towel...and if the guys weren't such assholes they would probably stop this... but the fans are loving it... and I just feel like a sacrifice thrown to the lions.... to one cute little lioness.

You run your finger on my spine and I shiver under you, the scratch doesn't hurt but feels like you are touching all the nervous centers of my spine one by one pushing them like buttons. And then your hands slide under me and I feel them on my breasts. "no Mish no.. don't please don't... don't do this..." I beg, whispering softly, not wanting anyone but you to hear me or how scared I as you press your fingers on my sensitive flesh. But with how insane the crowd is getting I doubt you could hear me much...and then your fingers start to press. I groan at first, kicking my legs, shaking my head with discomfort... but as the pressure increases the shivering in my body turns into spasm and my groans into screams... and finally into HOWLS

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGHHH STOP STOP!!!"  yt

mishrocks: Little Bad Mishy is sitting on my left shoulder, wearing this smokin' hot tight leather one piece---black, of course.  Coaching me, encouraging me---Squeeeeeze those titties, Mish she counsels.  On my right shoulder, Little Good Mishy is wearing this cute little sundress---sparkling white, of course.  I turn to her, waiting for her to pipe in.  She looks back, her little mouth crammed with Boston Cream pie.  Shrugging her tiny shoulders, she mumbles between bites, "I dropped out of this an hour ago---you girls have fun..." as she shoves another piece of pie in her tiny little mouth.  Little Bad Mishy winks at me, and I increase the pressure on your breasts, crushing them further, and, to make things even more exciting, mtc
I start to twist.  Leaning into you again, I lap at your earlobe, purring to you, "Submit slut---say the words!"  yt

nataliakitten: You show no mercy, not that I expected any. You want me to submit, to say the words and I know I am going to have to scream them louder than all these idiots roaring. Your hands crush my tits and twist them, digging with your fingers deeper into my flesh, making me feel them in my glands. I swallow saliva trying to clear my throat so I can scream my submission just once. Lifting my head a bit, the sticky chocolate covered hair on my face I close my eyes and scream. "I SUBMIT.... I SUBMIT!!!!!" I yell top of my lungs. I didn't think the crowd could get any louder but they do, exploding with cheers as if the national team had scored a goal or something... save for those few that still resent me from betting on me...and boo me loudly.  yt

mishrocks: The words spill forth from your lips, and---I almost don't believe I am hearing them!  I SUBMIT you scream, and a smile spreads across my face like a sunrise.  Unlike the past round, where our emotions fueled us way beyond the time limit of the round now and then, there is nothing more to prove, no reason not to accept your submission.  I immediately withdraw my clenching fingers and stop twisting, still keeping my hands gently cupping you however, and my legs hold on to your arms.  Horace begins to stand, eyeing me---he knows that once I release you, the fight is over, the tournament completed, and the crowds will almost immediately start to thin.  He hesitates... mtc

I slowly pull my hands away from your breasts, and rest one on your back.  The other brushes the hair from the front of your face, and tenderly caresses your cheek.  I lean forward a final time, my now familiar tongue playing along the outside of your ear.  "You're MINE, Nat.  All mine..."  My hand moves to the back of your head, stroking your hair as I finally straighten my legs, releasing your arms.  Just as you start to lower your body, my hand stops stroking, and grabs a handful of hair.  Twisting it quickly, I ram your head straight down, face first into the pie below, and I hold it there, smiling for the cameras, flexing one arm as you writhe below me, drowning in Boston Cream.   mtc

Feeling you may have had enough, I release your hair and stand, pressing my foot between your shoulder blades, holding you down into the pie, making sure the final pose is emblazoned on everyone's phone.  Finally, I step off, and Horace rings the bell, signaling the end of the round and of the fight.

nataliakitten: I feel like trash, screaming my submission to a smaller girl and hearing 80% of the crowd here celebrating. Twelve rounds. Four days... I've never fought so hard for anything in my life... and in the end I lost... not only I lost... I was crushed...by a smurf. This has to be the worse night in my life...and I know I will never be able to eat pie again without remembering how you made me your bitch. You stop crushing my perky sore and now a bit swollen tits but you don't let me go. Your tongue and your words make me shiver and I know it is true... I'm yours. I gulp and tremble a bit as you release me... knowing this isn't over...and feeling very nervous by how tenderly you are treating me after demolishing me...

But then you push my face into the pie, burying it while the fans laugh and cheer...and finally I get to taste the pie... such a delicious sweet defeat. I don't struggle... I lay there, part of me thankful that my face is buried in the pie so I don't have to watch you gloat over me or all the flashes of people taking pics of me defeated under you. I feel you stand after a bit and I am not surprised when I feel your foot on me, again posing victorious. I lift my head a bit to cover it with my arms and lay there, trying hard not to cry while you call for the bell.

~The End~

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 06:26:24 PM »
This story ,, sums up what happens when two of the very best minds on here come together ~ ~ ~ ~ A true clash of Excellence ,, Awesomeness ,, and Fun !! ~ ~

Really makes me miss my time here and feel like spending more time on again ,, for those who will see me more in the next few weeks and months ,, trust me ,, Mish and Talia take the full credit for that ,, you really got my juices flowin' ~ ~ ~ ~ (( My creative juices ,, pervs !! ))

Thank you so much for posting it ,, it was incredible ,, and reading it amounted to 90% of what I did on FreeCats over the last month and a half !! Bravo ,, and congratulations Mish x x x

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 11:13:03 PM »
An incredible piece of work with a great finish to the fight.  You two really get it !  Respect to you both.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 01:26:34 AM »
Nothing I can say here can begin to compare to the quality of this fight. Such a fantastic idea, and such a finish, though I do have to say, I was rooting for Natalia when I was reading it. Thank you both for this epic log, it will be one that I will have to come back and re-read it over, over and over! 

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 01:36:54 AM »
You both make the masterpiece !!!!!!!!
I envy you, natalia and mishRock
How can write this marvelous detailed novel...... :o

I will read this again and again
XD yeah~?

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »
This coming February, would commemorate my 10th year since I started cyber fighting..... And in all these years, I have not seen a series as epic, well-written, creative, fun, and re-re-re-readable as this one!!

Amazing job you girls, it really makes me jealous, and is truly humbling to read your writing.... It's just something else, and honestly, I think this probably has been the most epic cyber match-up that ever happened.... If anyone else disagrees, I'd really like to see what they think can top this!!

*MUAH*

Offline Kim19

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 12:10:53 PM »
Very creative, entertaining and brilliant writing, job well done by both of you!