News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 7 & 8

• 4 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 7 & 8
« on: December 06, 2015, 02:36:49 AM »
Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks
Pie Wars

Rounds 1-4: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,49584.0.html
Rounds 5-6: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,52875.0.html

~Round 7~

mishrocks:Bits of pie scattering in my wake as I storm away from Natalia’s prone, nude, pie-covered body, laid out almost in the center of the pool, bathed in white chocolate banana cream pie. I had used my bare foot to push her face down into the pie after her submission in round 6, FURIOUS that she had submitted with so much time remaining, denying me the chance to really work her over and make her beg me for release. And my playtime! I so wanted my playtime with that weakened, at-my-mercy sexy kitten. She---YOU---denied me that, tapping out so early, and I can’t help but fume. Climbing the ladder out of the pool, I don’t even bother to pick up the robe on the deck, and I kick it into the pool as I stomp along the boards, climb down the far ladder and trod to the ‘dressing room’. What? Like I care that the drunkards saw me nude? They’ve see me nude for the past 2 nights! mtc

mishrocks:I take a deep breath once I slam my door---I contemplate a shower, but truly…I’m relatively clean. Pie on the back of my legs, most of which fell off as I stomped back here, and my top half is pretty pristine. Honestly, that round was 100% mine, with the exception of your opening salvo. Another deep breath, and I take some solace in the fact that I am now up 2-0, and half of the tournament is over. Of course I know that ANYTHING can happen. I have no lock on anything, and you pretty soundly defeated me in round 5, even though officially no point was awarded. Now---round 7, I have to imagine that you'll be out for blood. stat-wise, you can't afford to lose too many more rounds. Ego-wise, you shouldn't lose ANY more... mtc

mishrocks:Deciding against the shower, I simply grab one of the large beach towels that are piled on the shelf, and drape it over my shoulders. My hair is tousled, and I leave it that way, simply brushing some stray strands from my face. Breathing now regulated, anger subsiding a bit, I check myself out in the cloudy mirror, and, content with what stares back at me, I head to the corridor after a few moments, and make my way back to the pool. By now, they've had enough time to haul Nat's body out of the banana cream, and hose it out---the pool I mean, not Nat. I ignore the sots around the ladder this time, and, with my towel flapping against my breasts, climb to the deck and make my way over to the pool, curious as to what this round's dessert delicacy might be. yt

•  Aug 07 6:41 PM
nataliakitten:Once I can tell that you are no longer in the pool I slowly push myself up, first to my hands and knees and then back up to my feet. My shoulders are hurting... almost as much as my sides. The pie made such a comfy tasty bed that I feel like diving into it again. But no... I have to stand and I have to fight back. I can’t let this defeat bring me down.... or I'm going to be in for six more rounds of domination by my sexy opponent... Gawd! Why am I so turned on? I clean my eyes but I leave most of the cream on my cheeks so nobody can see me blushing. I have such a hard time dealing with this mix of pain, humiliation and arousal. Even with all the cream sticking to my body I'm sure that everybody can notice how hard my nipples are.... and I want so much to

nataliakitten:have someone lick them right now... but although I am sure there would be a lot of volunteers none of them is the one I want. OK! Enough of being turned on by that little bitch that wants to tear me apart! I need to get back in the fight... focus... and score one round... next round! I climb out of the pool and head for the showers to clean up all the cream off my body... and I can't help but touch myself a little bit while thinking of you. Dammit! I am going to make that bitch pay, I tell myself while I towel myself and get ready to come out. The new pie is ready for us and once again I go in first.

nataliakitten:This time I walk towards the pool completely ignoring the crowd, a look of determination in my lovely eyes. This seventh round is key and I know it. I have to turn things around and I have to start NOW! Even the fans look a bit surprised by my stern look as I strip myself nude and climb up and then down into the pool looking deadly serious. Gone are the cute pigtails and the smile. My hair, still a little wet is laid back and slick. I jump into the pie letting my feet sink in it and don't even bother tasting it. Not that I need to, the delicious scent is enough to let me know I'm knee deep in coconut cream pie. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-cream-pie .... but not even how much I love coconut cream changes my serious look. And I simply wait

•  Aug 07 6:50 PM

mishrocks:I peer down into the pool---as usual, you've beaten me there, soaking in the approving glances, cheers, and fantasies of the crowd, and MishRocks, as usual, will be the 'added attraction' or the co-star. You look different---gone are the pigtails and the Betty Boop flirts for attention---your face smacks of serious determination and a stoic i-have-a-job-to-do matter of factness. Your hair damp and slicked back, you are, of course, still sexy---very sexy!---but the image is not, this round, that of the war kitten. No---this round it looks simply like War. That you've all of a sudden decided to bring some fight to the table tonight kind of gets me riled again, and I drop the towel on the deck and climb down the ladder. My feet mtc

mishrocks:squish into a pie filling that feels a bit like cheesecake--but somewhat creamier. The aroma is unmistakable, however---coconut wafting gloriously into my nostrils---the mere scent almost instantly transports me to some tropical oasis, where I can bask in the sun and all food has zero calories. I smile a bit---I've never actually eaten coconut cream pie---my only acquaintance with it being episodes of Gilligan's Island on TV Land, where it seems that it's the only pie Maryanne knows how to make. I bring myself back to the present, wiping off the smile and settling both feet into the pie. I knew it---your grim facial expression is a giveaway---you're going to try and kick my ass HARD this round. I grimace right back at you, and raise your some disdain. "Think you might be fighting this round, Nat?" I taunt. yt (1)

•  Aug 07 7:09 PM
nataliakitten:I look at you as you come down to the pie war fields. Last round I charged at you recklessly and that one mistake was all you needed to mount up an offensive than ended up with me submitting. I want to bring you down and hurt you... but I have learned from that mistake that as eager as I am to engage you I need to be cautious. I cannot afford another defeat. I need to keep calm despite the contained fury... and when I hear you taunting I immediately take it as an attempt to goad me into attacking... and so I only answer with something that looks like a grin and by giving you the finger. Which immediately makes all the idiots around us start howling and yelling.

nataliakitten:I start moving towards you from a second before they sound the ring bell, but this time I do it a lot more slowly. My body tensed, the slender muscles in my arms and legs bulging a bit; my hips low and my hands up high, looking like a pro wrestler now. Having become so proficient at moving in pies I start circling you, moving towards your left, studying you like a predator looking for a weakness in its prey... looking for an opening that will give me a good entry point to start my offensive. yt (2)

mishrocks:As usual, you cheating slut, you start to move in on me prior to Horace's bell-ringing, but whatever. You're desperate, and no doubt will resort to almost anything to earn a W tonight. I am therefore especially on guard tonight, and this round--because not only is it my job to make sure you don't get the W, but it's my duty to grab another W for myself, and begin to mathematically put this tournament out of your reach. Your approach is different this round---you're more measured, more cautious---certainly slower than in previous rounds. You don't charge---you stalk, Fine, whatever---I'll beat your huntress ass as easily as I beat your candy ass, I muse...noting that I really liked that mental taunt, and file it away for future

mishrocks:verbal use. My own hands up, knees slightly bent, I want to engage you good and hard---I barely worked up a sweat in round 6, essentially elbowing you into the pie and then locking you in until submission. I am horny for fight action right now, and I clench my fists and curl my toes, coconut cream oozing out between them, the feel somewhat sensual and stimulating. You have a couple of inches on me---a slightly longer reach, so i need to be careful and creative. Moving closer, ing those magnificent 34D's swaying as you gracefully move and circle around me, I throw a punch with my right, up an towards your head---no intention of making contact, but just checking your reflexes. yt (3)

•  Aug 07 7:31 PM
nataliakitten:I get closer and closer, tracing a spiral in the pie around you; watching closely all your movements. I can sense your eagerness too. You left the pie-arena so mad last round because I submitted... which was the best thing I could do, not letting you work me over and leave me weakened for the rest of the night... too weakened, at least. I am still feeling the ache on my sides and shoulders. You move closer to me in turn and as we approach each other I can feel the tension growing between us once again... this strange lust for battle and pie. I can see your eyes watching my perky tits sway in front of my chest and I in turn take a good look at your lovely pair as well.

nataliakitten:Then you throw a punch and I lean back, moving my head out of reach. Noticing how easily it was to dodge makes me suspect you are attempting something else but when I see there is no other attack I decide it is my turn to attack. I try to move quickly, stepping to your right side, hoping there is still an opening there and your arm isn't ready to defend when I punch with my left arm, aiming for your ribs on the side, right towards the spot your arm would be covering if it wasn't busy... and then I keep moving, trying to use the pie to my advantage to position myself behind you... and out of danger. :yt (4)

•  Aug 07 7:43 PM
mishrocks:You easily dodge my muted punch---of course you do! i don't even extend my arm all the way, pulling it mid-flight, just seeing how fast you are this far into the rounds, and maybe to instill a bit of an intimidation into you. Well, you seem to be at full strength, and clearly not intimidated---neither what I was hoping for. In fact, you counter quickly, throwing your own left at my right side, tagging me in the ribs, knuckles hitting bone. A little wince at impact, and i actually am glad---it means this round, there may be less loving, touching and squeezing, and a little more, punching, kicking, and crying. I can wait till post-fight for the touching. Maybe. You move quickly after tagging my ribs, sloshing off to the side, mtc

mishrocks:each movement of your bare feet in the pie sending up mouth-watering wafts of coconut delight. I'm not stupid---no way will I let you move out of my sight---especially now, when you've landed the first shot of the round and clearly want to prove something this round. I pivot on my feet, stance slightly widened, following your movements, fists clenched. In a way, i do feel like the prey right now, playing the defense game, but as we both know, those roles can switch over pretty quickly. My right arm held a little lower to protect my smarting ribs, my left hand locked and loaded, I throw caution to the wind, and take a step in, leading with my right foot, and throwing that left hand at you, this time aiming high again, wanting to mtc
•  mishrocks:tag your right shoulder, hoping to draw your guard up and over...so that I can snap that right foot forward and kick at your left knee from the side, hoping that the top of my foot can slap into the side of your knee and take it out. yt

•  Aug 07 7:55 PM
nataliakitten:I move quickly... as quickly as the delicious coconut cream allows it. It smells so good yet I don't have the time to indulge in it. I have a vicious bitch in front of me that wants to take me down and out.... which is just what I want to do to her. My fist lands on your ribs and I get a good feeling of your body... and also a good feeling at how tough you are. You move quickly too, not letting me get behind you where I will have such an easy time punishing you. You turn around to face me and while you turn you swing. I bring my right arm up and prepare to block your fist which lands in my shoulder anyway, making me groan a bit, but not hitting other more fragile spots like my pretty face.

nataliakitten:The impact is still hard enough to make me take a step to the side while my perky tits jiggle. Then comes your foot, slapping the side of my knee and making me groan a lot louder. That's the kind of blow that break knees... but you are, luckily, not strong enough. Anyway I can feel the pain in my joint and against my will my knee goes down, sinking in the pie... and leaving me on one knee in front of you. Not a good position to be in definitively, so I push forward, rather than try to stand up, slamming my left shoulder on your tummy, trying to tackle you down on the pie before you can attack again. yt (six)

•  Aug 07 8:00 PM
mishrocks:(not strong enough!!! grrrrr)
•  Aug 07 8:00 PM
nataliakitten:(yep.. you are not strong enough to break a knee with a kick... deal with it )

mishrocks:My left hand sails up and makes contact with your right shoulder---whether it does damage or not I don't care---it's a diversion shot, and frankly, probably registers to you more as an annoyance than anything serious. But it buys me the time, and distraction I need to snap my right foot into the side of your knee---my intent NOT to break your knee---that would pretty much end the fight and the entire match---but rather bring you down and neutralize your longer reach. And with that goal I'm effective, as your knee buckles and you drop, left knee slamming into the creamy coconut, right knee remaining up, as if you were, ha! genuflecting to me! I am about to snap a side kick straight ahead to your pretty face to knock you mtc

mishrocks:down fully into the pie, but instead you lunge---straight forward and low, your left shoulder crashing into my abs and carrying me back a few feet until I land on my ass, squishing pie underneath, your bigger body atop mine, wrestling me for control. Instinctively, i spread my legs and try to wrap them around your midsection, trying to snap them closed and lock ankles, before you can establish any type of control over me. yt (7)

•  Aug 07 8:18 PM
nataliakitten:My knee hurts pretty bad after that kick, and even the coconut cream isn't enough to sooth it, when my knee presses against the cookie crust it starts hurting again. I just have to endure the pain and keep pushing and after some struggle down you go, splashing a good bit of delicious coconut cream... which I wish I could be enjoying but instead I have to deal with this fierce cat... that quickly wraps her toned tanned sexy legs around me and locks her ankles. I push forward, trying to slip and get on top of you but it quickly proves to be useless... with your legs around my still hurting sides I am not going to get on top... and I know that soon I am going to be hurting when your lethal legs give me another dose of scissoring.

nataliakitten:So instead of pushing forward I start to pull back. There is no escaping your legs... not easily at least... so I decide to take them with me. My arms going around your thighs close to your ass while I push back, and then push up! Growling with the effort I try to stand back up in the pie and bring your legs up with me to lift your cute coconut cream covered butt up in the air. yt (eight)

mishrocks:(interesting move...)

nataliakitten:(like it or not really?)

mishrocks:(wasn't expecting it---I like when you're unpredictably sneaky... )

mishrocks:Locking my ankles, my knees and calves starting to cut into your torso and ribs, I try to pull you down to your side so I can finish you off, seeing you struggle to maintain your balance, even while trying to remain on your knees---the damaged one too---which certainly must be causing you some serious pain. As you pull against me, small globs of coconut cream slide down those perfect breasts, making them glisten under the sputtering overhead lights. Part of me just wants to yank your body close and lap that coconut cream off your tight, curvy body one square centimeter at a time, my warm, moist tongue lapping against your soft skin, sucking in that creamy deliciousness, tantalizing you with each looooong lick. mtc

mishrocks:But that can wait. As I try and twist my hips to bring you down, you counter unexpectedly, pulling back and then---pushing up, sliding your feet under your ass, and starting to stand. My legs remain locked around you, ankles intertwined, and you bring me with you---rising to your feet---your strength incredible as you pull my 105-pound body up with you, ultimately hanging almost upside down, draped down from your waist, anchored to you by my scissoring legs. This does NOT bode well for me---the scissors are much less painful and controlling when up in the air like this---I need to bring you down for them to be as deadly as I want them to be. But that will have to wait. I can't let myself simply hang here---I am WAY too exposed, mtc

mishrocks:my belly stretched out in front of you like a blank canvas just begging for your fist to to paint it black and blue. Hating to give up the scissors, but confident I can reapply them later, I open my legs, letting them---and me---fall into the pie, my ass and back splashing down into coconut goodness. I try to quickly coil my legs back and then kick out, wanting to nail that left knee of your once again with my bare feet, hoping to continue working on that area and eventually use it to control you. yt (9)

•  Aug 07 8:42 PM
nataliakitten:My cute face twists with the effort to stand up while your toned sexy legs crush my already hurt sides. But despite that pain and the pain in my knee I manage to get up and pull you up with me... and despite the pain I look down at you and smile, watching your sexy body stretched, your sexy flat abs fully exposed and your tits pushed down towards your chin. Now this is a much better position to be in despite the scissors... yet you don't let me enjoy it for long, shaking your legs and letting go the scissors. I try to keep your legs up but they slip off my arms and you pull them against you, coiling them up like two snakes ready to strike... and I know that is my cue to get out of the way!
nataliakitten:I jump to the side, sending pie flying in all directions in a desperate attempt to not get hit by your soles... and I am partially successful, getting most of my body away and leaving my left knee in the air... so when you kick at the shin instead of hurting the knee, you send my leg back, leaving me hopping on just one leg. I'm pretty sure that kick is going to leave a bruise on my leg... and it shook the join painfully too, but it is much better than just taking another kick to that spot. The jumping and kicking leaves me off balance and I know I am going to go down... so I decide to lean my weight forwards and go down on top of you...

nataliakitten:aiming my body, trying to land across you... and putting my right arm up in the way, so that maybe when I land across your tummy, it will land across your neck or tits. yt
(10)

mishrocks:I am about two seconds too slow, taking too long to coil my legs back before I explode them out at you. My feet miss your left knee, slamming instead into your shin as you try and dart to the side to avoid the full frontal attack. Still it has an effect, as you hop for a moment and then tumble down---but shit, you fall my way, and before I can roll out of the way, your body crashes on to me, your right arm leading the way. It's like it's happening in slow motion, as you fall on me, your right forearm smacking into my clavicle, your breasts pressing into my upper abs---I can feel your rock hard nipples scraping against my tummy, and then the rest of your body lands on me, forcing me lower into the creamy coconut , my bare ass feeling the mtc

mishrocks:rough crust at the bottom of the pool. I try and once again kick my legs up and around you for another scissor, but I am so deep in the pie right now, the filling is acting against me, almost cementing my legs in place as i try and pull against it to loosen them. My chest hurting from the forearms smash, I am feeling more and more frustrated this round that I can't seem to get anything going. But then, neither can you! I grab at your wrists, trying to push your arms off me, and maintaining my grips on them, give up trying to pull my feet out from the coconut muck, and instead simply bend my knees up---kneecaps rising from the coconut depths like two shark fins on either side of your sexy body. yt (11)

•  Aug 07 9:04 PM
nataliakitten:I land nicely on top of you, with my arm smacking your tits and crushing them against your chest. Your body feels so good sinking into the gooey cream and once again I am on top of you... yet this position hasn't helped me before and it doesn't seems to be helping me either this time around. You grab my arms and start to push them off your body... and I immediately start to struggle with you, trying to prove you I am stronger by pushing you down with my arms and weight. But that is not my main worry in here... your legs are. I can feel them moving, coming up from the depths of the pie like a pair of sea serpents.

mishrocks:(sharks, dammit!)

nataliakitten:oh no..not again. I push your arms to the sides and push my body forward, smacking my perky tits on top of yours as they go up...all the way until they are right above your pretty face. My legs spread and I try to get my knees over your thighs to push myself up even more, sliding my body over yours to get my mound on your sexy toned belly.... and straddle you. yt (12)
•  Aug 07 9:14 PM
mishrocks:Struggling against you, your wrists in my grips, I try to push you off me to the side, but you have the advantage, hovering over me, pressing down on me, pushing me deeper into the pie. Our arms battle, I see our biceps flexed as we straining against each other---toe to toe, I might have a chance against you like this, but with you over me and pushing down, I can't beat you, and slowly you start to pull my arms out---even though i am holding your wrists, stretching them out to my sides and the pressing them down into the coconut, sinking them deep to the bottom, my knuckles crushing the bottom crust. My arms immobilized for the moment, I feel you start to slide your pie-covered body up mine, breasts pushing down on mine and then sliding up—

mishrocks:over my chest, grazing my neck and chin, and then hovering over my face. As you slowly lower your chest on to my face, I feel your legs start to spread, your knees covering my thighs to try and prevent scissors. As you spread your legs, I panic---remembering the torment you put me through in round 5, stretching and spreading my legs far beyond the point they were designed to spread, to where I thought you were going to rip me in half. Not again! I silently yell, and I start to push my legs against yours, but again, you have the leverage, being on top, and I can do little to escape your legs pushing down on mine. Having my legs and arms fairly controlled, you then start to slide your naked, slick kitty across my abs, slowly, mtc

mishrocks:I think I detect a very subtle moan from deep within you as you rub yourself on me, and then push yourself forward and up, straddling me. yt (13)

•  Aug 07 9:25 PM
nataliakitten:Your body, covered in coconut cream feels so good...and it smells even better. Hell I bet you must taste delicious. The soft moan that leaves my lips alerts me that once more I'm letting the sensual feelings of my body against you distract me. No, not this time. I shake my head and focus again. Yes, your body feels amazing and I would love to frolic with you in the pie... but if I do that you are going to fucking hurt me. I remind myself of the pain in my side. It still hurts as does my knee. As hot as you are I am not going to make out with you... I am going to KICK your ass. There will be time to make out after I've been crowned cham-pie-on.
nataliakitten:Now is time to give it all and PUSH. I push down on your arms and push my legs up, and when I finally feel your toned abs against my warm nude kitty I press my body down, trying to put my weight on your tummy and push my body up, trying to sit up and straddle you completely... pushing my legs up more and more, climbing on you, aiming to get my knees over your biceps to complete the schoolgirl pin. (14)

•  Aug 07 9:35 PM
mishrocks:I push up against your arms, but you bear down with all your massive weight on me, and I can barely move them at all, buried deep under almost 6 inches of coconut cream. I feel your body continue its gliding up on mine, your warm pussy sliding over my tight abs, gliding freely, aided by the lubricating combination of coconut cream and your own pre-excitatory discharge. I writhe my torso under you, pushing up into your warm, wet pussy, my stomach feeling you, but unable to remain up, I drop back down into the pie. Your 'climb' continues, your knees now hovering out and over my outstretched arms, and then...AAAAGH!!! you ram your knees down on my biceps, bone cutting into muscle, and I can't help but cry out! "Get off me, bitch!" I mtc

mishrocks:warn, wiggling under you, pushing against you, beads of sweat forming on my forehead and chest. Your bare ass planted on my ribs now, straddling me fully, knees pinning my arms, at least I still have my legs, and, knees still bent and coming out over the surface of the coconut cream, I start slapping my knees in, hoping to sandwich your body between them--but you're sitting too far up on my body, and they slap nothing. yt (15)

•  Aug 07 9:46 PM
nataliakitten:So what I have to do is give you MORE problems.... I look down at you and flash you a cute grin while I push my ass up over your tits, trying to press my nude coconut cream covered pussy against your chin. The crowd is getting louder and louder in anticipation of what I will do... and I decide not to make them wait much longer.... closing my legs, trying to trap your head and then pushing my sex up and over your face to sit on it, trying to cover your mouth and nose so you can't breathe. yt (16)
•  Aug 07 9:47 PM
mishrocks:(fuuuuck...)

mishrocks:I feel myself flailing---out of desperation---this round getting away from me.... Who am I kidding---this round has packed up and deserted me! I continue to struggle, arms against arms, legs pushing in, trying to hit or dislodge you, essentially useless. Your knees cutting into my biceps, my grips finally loosen, and you are able to pull your arms free from mine , enabling you to sit up straight, pressing your ass firmly down now on to my chest and your knees now fully immobilizing my arms. I feel your body shift quickly, as the pressure on my chest lessens all of a sudden, and then---WHAM! you lift and then slam your ass down on me---HARD!---crushing my 33C's with those tight cheeks of yours. A guttural groan escapes my lips as my mtc

mishrocks:legs flop down and my writhing stops for the moment. I look up and see a grin spread across your face---one that is not-so-subtly telling me---you're mine, Mish.... as you slide your coconut cream-tinged crotch further up my body, gliding it over my neck, resting it against my chin. I hear the din of the crowd increase---the thought of some good old fashioned face-sitting obviously arousing them to no end. You push your self up further, your thighs framing my head, and then drag your warm, wet pussy across my face, slowly smearing and pushing it into me, rubbing it over my mouth and nose as I thrash my head back and forth, trying to push my arms against you, but my resistance is futile. Feeling the fight start to leave me, you wiggle your ass and hips, settling on me, pushing your crotch down on to my mouth and nose as you sit on me, cutting off my air. yt (17)

•  Aug 07 10:02 PM

nataliakitten:"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I let out a loud moan, arching my body, and showing off, exaggerating more than a little bit to make sure all the fans in the crowd know, in case they can't see it in the huge screens placed around the place, that my pussy is right on your cute face...and that it feels GREAT! Nothing like putting your kitty on another girl's face to let her know she is your bitch! I then take a quick look at the clock.... not much time left. I would love to humiliate you and grind myself on you, smearing the coconut cream and some of my honey on your lips, nose and all over... but I need the win.

nataliakitten:So no grinding... no face-fucking your pretty face. I close my legs around you, crushing it with my thighs and push myself down on you, curling up my body around your head. My hands going for your head and pull it up, trying to bury it on my sex while I move my pussy trying to make my swollen labia engulf your nose and mouth so you get absolutely no air to breathe. "Got you, bitch... OWNED!.... now tap out or pass out... I don't care!" I say, trying to get in your head. yt (18)

•  Aug 07 10:17 PM
mishrocks:My feet kicking up as I fight for air---not that it helps, but it's a body reflex---and resume my writhing, wiggling and bucking under you, largely to no avail. I try to suck in air under you; your seal over my face however is airtight, and I inhale bits of your essence instead, making me cough, further depleting my oxygen. Obviously I'm not fading fast enough for you, as I feel you grab my hair while your legs curl around my head and really pour on the pressure. No air, I can't cry out, and my kicks start to lose their zip, feet eventually just dropping back into the coconut swamp. Pulling my head up, you shove it into your crotch, continuing to smother me out, my mouth and nose completely covered. "Tap out or pass out, bitch..." mtc
•  mishrocks:I hear you command, and i know---I fucking hate it, but I know---that I have no choice. My lungs sear from lack of oxygen, and I feel my body start to go limp. I can't let this happen---a KO would give you too much momentum, and who knows what you'd do to my unconscious body. One more futile attempt at bucking you off me---my back arches no more than 3 inches this time, and I drop back down into the pie, beaten. Your knees still digging into my biceps, it's all I can do to bend my right arm up at the elbow, bringing my hand across and in, laying it on your thigh. I feel my body spasm, and I know it's over...I tap your though with my right hand, submitting. (19) (yt)

•  Aug 07 10:25 PM
nataliakitten:I am getting so aroused pressing my kitty into your face... and also a bit desperate as I see the time running out and I don't feel you tapping or passing out. I bite my lip, as I the seconds run out, squeezing your head as hard as I can... and then there it is... your hand tapping on my thigh. And the guys with the bell seem to be closing the action real closely because as soon as you tap out they ring it and the crowd explodes in cheers. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I yell, letting your head go with my hands to punch both fists into the air celebrating... and giving you some room to breathe while still keeping my sex on your face.

nataliakitten:No need to get off you yet. I am very comfy sitting on your cute face and by the rules it is my right to have some fun with you... and get even more tips for it. And now that I have you tamed... at least for this round... I can relax and do all the things I wanted to do. First I sink two fingers in the pie and taste it. Mmmmmmm so good. I start eating the pie with one finger while I begin to rub myself on you, making your nose split my labia and poke against my clitty. Keeping you pinned with my legs but with both hands free I move my left arm behind and reach through the cream for your tits to start groping them and squeezing them. Now this is heaven! "come on, Mishi...don't be mean... let me feel your tongue...or give me some kisses at least..." I say giggling... yt

•  Aug 07 10:39 PM
mishrocks:The bell having rung, I feel you ease up on me....just a bit. Backing off my face, you allow me the slightest space to suck in air, which I do greedily. But that's it. You stay seated atop me, my face between your thighs, your ass hovering right above my face. Pushing with token resistance at best, I watch you as you slowly take two of your fingers and scoop them into the pie, sliding your fingers into your mouth, your tongue greedily lapping the coconut filling off the tips, One finger remaining in your mouth, you push yourself back down and over my face, my nose splitting your labia and pushing into you---so wet and warm. I try to shake my head or move it to the side, but that's exactly why your thighs frame my head, and I have mtc

mishrocks :no choice but to be your plaything, as you rub yourself all over my face, pushing my mouth and nose into you and slowly gyrating on my face. i feel your hands reach back ad latch on to my breasts, squeezing them, groping them..."Come on, Mish..." you purr, "let me feel your tongue..."

mishrocks:I feel my body start to respond to your touch--to your feeling and squeezing of my tits. I slowly shake my head 'no' under you, but secretly, part of me want to simply ravage you right now. yt

•  Aug 07 10:49 PM
nataliakitten:I could eat all this pie while sitting on your face... ok, maybe not all. Just a few more scoops with my finger. So I take it slowly, licking and sucking all the coconut cream from my fingers almost like in slow motion...and in slow motion too I rub myself in your face, smearing the cream and my honey all over you, while my left hand squeezes your titties, first the right then the left. What a delicious body you have... and what a delicious pie this is. But as much as I am enjoying myself I know that there is still one more round to go this night.... and four more tomorrow... and that I am still losing 2-1. So there is plenty of fight to do... and as much as I want, I won’t lose energy cumming in your face. So I rub myself in your face one last time and

nataliakitten:then I pull myself back and away from you. "lucky Mishi... " I tell you as I slip my body down along yours and lower my head to kiss your lips and lick your face. Pushing myself up to my feet I don't give you a chance to move before putting my foot on your face to strike a victory pose over you... and then lower my foot to rub it all over your neck and tits. "You are mine, bitch!" I tell you before stepping away from you and heading for the stairs...feeling SO much better now.

•  Aug 07 10:52 PM

~End Round 7~

Score:
Natalia War Kitten: 1
MishRocks: 2
Draws: 4

~ROUND 8~

mishrocks: I try to shake my head or move it to the side, but that's exactly why your thighs frame my head, and I have no choice but to be your plaything, as you rub yourself all over my face, pushing my mouth and nose into you and slowly gyrating on my face. i feel your hands reach back ad latch on to my breasts, squeezing them, groping them..."Come on, Mish..." you purr, "let me feel your tongue..."     I feel my body start to respond to your touch--to your feeling and squeezing of my tits. I slowly shake my head 'no' under you, but secretly, part of me want to simply ravage you right now.  But I am weak and beaten, laying helpless under you, surrounded by coconut cream and my face smeared with your juices.  You squeeze my breasts, just to add further insult

mishrocks: to injury,  and then lean forward, your face close to mine, planting a kiss on my lips and licking my face.  then like a shot, you’re up on your feet, pressing your bare foot in my face and striking a pose, claiming your first victory.  Your foot smears pie and your discharge all over my face as I writhe underneath, then slowly you move your toes down to my neck, my chest, rubbing it in, literally.  "You are MINE, bitch!" you hiss, and before I can respond, you're gone, climbing out of the pool.  I slowly rise, struggling to get into a seated position---boos and catcalls raining down on me, some jeers as well.  Yeah, thanks, I think.  That's helpful.  I KNOW I sucked in this round.  Thanks for the support...  One of the pie-attendants sloshes in toward

mishrocks: me and helps me to my feet, starting to brush remnants of pie off my nude body.  "Get the fuck off!" I growl, pushing him away, making my way to the ladder, grumbling and growling, stewing and plotting.  Your first victory, bitch...I mumble...Savor it, because that's all you get....  mtc
mishrocks: Thirty minutes later, the buzzer sounds.  I've washed off, relaxed a bit, and am sitting in the dressing room, bare feet on the counter, a silky robe open and draping off my tight, toned body.  I've relaxed a bit---the hot shower helped---it always does, and by the way, I smell GREAT!  That coconut?  Mmmmmm....  I drop my feet to the floor at the sound of the buzzer.  It means the pool has been prepared for the next round, filled with pie.  As always, I pad, barefoot, down the hall, up to the deck, waving at the fair-weather fans, and peer over the side.  It's already filled with pie, of course.  But this time, I really have no idea.  i can't recognize it from the look, and although it smells delightfully sweet, I just....mtc

mishrocks: just can't place it.  Nat isn't out yet---uncharacteristic that I am first.  She's probably giving herself a victory fingering or something, the slut.  Dropping my robe, hearing the applause and various sexual grunts and taunts as the crowd takes in my cleaned-up, buffed and polished 5'2" toned, tan body and my 33C's, I shake my head a bit, my long chestnut hair swaying back and forth, and I climb in.  It's a feel unlike any pie we have fought in so far.  It's like---I don’t even know how to describe it.  Imagine Maple Syrup but about 5 times thicker, so that if you had a spoonful of it and turned it upside down it would take like a full minute for it to drip off.  THAT's what the filling of this pie was,  I try a fingerful, of course, to taste----mtc

mishrocks: GOD!  So delicious!  Sweet, slight vanilla taste. and sticky---Jeez!  Like Gorilla Glue.  Still, I can't figure what it is...and then the LCD bulletin board flashes---ROUND 8!  Natalia vs. Mish!  Fighting In.....Shoo Fly Pie!!  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/shoo-fly-pie-recipe.html     yt

Natalia: That last round was just awesome. And just what I needed. I know it isn't too late to turn things around but you are still one round over me. And the night may not be enough to tie the score and take the lead. Well... I still have tomorrow night when the last rounds of this epic marathon pie fighting contest will take place. I can't believe how much I have fought already... first to get to the final and now in this fight. Twelve rounds of delicious pie... and to think I could fight all this much to end up losing... NO. No way in hell! I am not going to lose. Not to that sexy bitch Mish and not to anyone. I am going to make that bitch MY bitch... and that is it.

Natalia: And what a hot bitch she happens to be. The feeling of her lips on my pie covered sex, not for the first time, have me so aroused. My body is so hot after that round that even the steamy water of the shower serves to cool me down. I close my eyes and let the water wash away the pie and revitalize my sore slender muscles. I won that last round and now I need to build momentum. I need to bring Mish down HARD. I need to get in her head. In a fight as long as this one I am sure that in the end it is going to be more about who breaks the other's will  than who breaks the other's body. I jump out of the shower and dry myself up. They don't have the pie ready yet and I don't know if it is because it is taking them too much time to get the new one or because

Natalia: I don't have to wait much. I am barely getting my robe on when they tell me I have to go out to the arena. And so I do. Walking past the fans, this time with a smile since I won... and it seems that victory has also made them a lot less rude towards me than before. Guess this time it was your turn to hear most of the taunts. Still I get my good dose of whistles and catcalls, especially when I take off my robe and leave my gorgeous body fully nude for their hungry eyes. I don't know what the new pie is... but I can smell the sweetness from here. I climb up the ladder and see you are there already... and that you are tasting the filling... which I just can't guess what it is. I climb down and sink my feet on it... and it feels like glue. This is going to be a mess but that isn't new.

Natalia: I look up at you and smile mischievously. "Mishi Mishi... Ready to be mine again, slut?" I taunt you... but before I can say anything else or hear your answer the bell dings and round 8, the last of the night is ON!. And I immediately get moving in your direction, carefully and slowly... the molasses doesn’t allows for anything else. looking at you... hands up and ready to lock up. yt (1)

Natalia: (( do you want to brawl this round?))

mishrocks: (I'm up for it----I'm pissed!) 
Natalia: ((ok.. let's brawl!)

mishrocks: I see your trampy body descend the ladder, ass pushed out as you daintily take each rung one by one, like a princess entering her afternoon bath.  Standing in the middle of the pool, I fold my arms and tap my foot (or try to---this viscous gooiness I'm standing in makes it really hard to move my toes at all), waiting for Your Highness to finally arrive.  I watch your feet sink slowly into the goo, and as you turn, your Round 7 victory smirk affixed to your face, your lips purse, and Mishi, Mishi...ready to be mine again, slut? spills out of those serpentine lips of yours.  I cut my eyes at you, fists balled, rage coursing through every vein and artery, fury in my muscles, revenge  rising like bile so that I can taste it.  mtc

mishrocks: The bell rings just as your words finish resonating in my ears, and immediately you start to move toward me.  Not too fast, of course---this messy, messy dessert simply will not allow that.  This might be a problem, i muse, having a birthday waiting for you to cross to the middle of the pie-filled pool.  I like to move fast, and this---this will force me to change my style tonight.  Coming close, your hands are up, ready to lock in with me and begin Round 8---3/4 of the way into our cham-pie-onship.  I approach you, raising my hands as well---your slight height difference won't matter much in a lock-up, I think.  We both already know when it comes to strength versus strength, you have me.  mtc

mishrocks: Hence, i need my speed---or some other advantage, to beat you.  Well, it hasn't been a problem so far---2 real wins and three “wins” but for the bell.  You, my dear, are NOT  a problem for me.  Shoo-Fly or not.  I come close, one hand already covered in Shoo-Fly guts, molasses and brown sugar flowing glacially down to my wrist (sorry---it just looked sooooo good!).  Both hands raised, ready to lock up, My left joins your right, and instantly your fingers clamp down on mine, your grip tremendous on my smaller hand.  I even manage to give you a little facial wince, just to show you---ow, you’re hurting me!  But---fuck that!  Keeping my left locked with yours and my right free, I yank you into me, pulling your sexy body to within a foot of mine, mtc

mishrocks: and then dropping my right hand, balled into a sticky fist, and try to bury it, knuckles first, into your left side...starting this match out with a BANG!  yt (2)

Natalia: I can see you are mad  but not burning hot mad... more like cold killer anger and that is a bit scary. Maybe I shouldn't have taunted you. I can see in your little beady eyes that you are already planning something and I don't like it. Still I come closer, cautiously, my legs coated in molasses to the knees, before I come close enough to reach for you with one hand... but trying to keep a safe distance while we lock up... not caring one bit about the yells from the fans demanding that we jump on each other. You raise your left hand and we lock hands. I squeeze your slightly smaller hand just to remind you that I am stronger. And move my left hand closer to you to lock up fully... but you have other plans

Natalia: You pull my arm and pull my body closer to yours, showing that although I am stronger body to body, you have more than enough power to get me moving. My feet buried in the thick pie filling make them feel like they are glued and I have trouble to keep my balance after your sudden pull. My left hand ends up pushing your shoulder to recover my balance and while I am doing that my left side is wide open for your fist. "UGHHHHHHH!" your knuckles impact my side with a loud SMACK that forces a groan out of my lips and a gasp out of the fans. Some of them seem quite shocked. A lot of them where expecting us to roll on the pie and kiss and make out... but it seems a lot more are more than happy to see the two cuties get rough and brutal, as the gasp is followed by a real loud cheer

Natalia: Nobody is as shocked as me. The blow hurts like hell and knocks some of my breath out, making my whole body shake and my perky tits bounce in place. "you...bitch..." I groan, lowering my left arm to cover my side while trying to pull my right hand free and retreat... but you are holding me firmly, clearly trying to keep me at point blank range. Only option is to fire back... so I close my left hand into a tiny cute fist and swing, aiming for the side of your head... but not with the fist... my fist passes in front of your mouth as I curl my arm and try to hit you with the elbow. yt (3)

mishrocks: There was nothing sweeter---not even this decadent pie--- than the feel of my fist slamming into that bitchy torso of yours, unexpectedly, as I jerked your body into mine and let loose on you.  An OOOOFH! explodes from your lips followed by a groan and a "you...bitch", and the crowd goes NUTS!  Your left arms drops to cover your bruised side, and your right hand tries to break free from my left, but this time, I'm the one who clamps down, wanting to keep you close, knowing that if you can't escape through flight, you'll resort to fight.  So as I bring my fist back in, preparing to tag you again, I watch---and as predicted, you curl your left hand into a fist and---here it comes.  You telegraph it so blatantly, I almost smirk, mtc

mishrocks: and easily pull my head back a bit as your fist flies by my face, and I start to unleash my own right at you, but---THWACK!!!  your left elbow slams into my cheek, snapping my head to the right, feeling like I had just been assaulted with a fireplace log.  On impact, I reflexively release your right hand and drop my left down a bit, knowing my aim will be off for a moment as I try to re-orient after the blow to my face---but it's pretty easy to drop my left hand and grab a big old handful of that skanky hair of yours.  Grabbing it and twisting it sharply counterclockwise, I try to wrench you back and to the side, knocking you off balance a bit, forcing you to use your arms to stay up, giving my right hand enough time to lock, load, and fire, again jetting into that vulnerable left side of yours.  yt  (4)

Natalia: My elbow smacks on your cute face... not as loud as your fist did on my side and not forcing that much of a groan from your lips as your punch did from mine. But the crowd does gets louder, fired up as we start brawling. The thick pie filling makes it almost impossible to maneuver with my feet, glued in place unable to do any footwork. And that makes me realize we are heading into the nasty territory of a full out brawl without much chance for a break or a retreat... which sounds pretty scary... but I'll be damn if I let a shrimp like you look tougher than me.

mishrocks: (shrimp!! grrrrrr) 

Natalia: You release my right hand and now I have both of my cute tiny fists ready to strike... but then you grab my hair and pull it hard to the side making me yelp and lose my balance once more... and BAM! "uhgggggg!" another body blow to the left side... and gawd this tiny bitch sure knows how to pack a punch. I cannot hide how much that hurt. My body bends to the side and my face contorts with the pain. I reach for your hair with my right hand, pulling it mostly to recover my balance and, knowing I need to keep punching or you are just going to beat me senseless, I swing with my left fist, bringing it up from the hit towards your chest, trying to hit right under your tits at the very core of your body where I know I can knock a lot of air out of you. "fucking. yt (5)

mishrocks: (fucking...?)
Natalia Denarde: cxnt!!"
mishrocks: (lol!)

mishrocks: OK, I thought nothing was sweeter than the feel of my fist ramming into your left ribcage.  But you know what, a second helping of fist-to-ribs is even sweeter!  As I jerk your head and body a bit to the side, causing you to flail to stay up, another power punch to your left side causes your entire body to twitch---I can feel it as my fist stays in contact with your side, my knuckles trying to drill deep into your bone before I retract it.  I see your face contort with pain, and that charges me up even more!  Your right hand darts out for my left, trying to wrest it from your hair, and I try to keep shaking your head, whipping it by the hair from side to side, to try and keep you off balance.  I fire up for another blow to your ribs, mtc

mishrocks: flexing my fingers quickly, bringing my arm back, and...FUCK!  Your fist comes up from below, the one cradling your side, and slams into my chest, right below my boobs---too solid a blow not to force most of the air out of me like a popped balloon.  Immediately I double over, a long groan escaping my lips, trying to suck in air but in reality getting only a passing whisp until the vacuum in my chest opens up again.  I release your hair as I double over, and even knowing that my focus need to be, duh--breathing!, I know that remaining doubled-over in front of you, nearly breathless, is a set-up for being quickly dominated.  So as I drop, my left hand clutching my chest, I try and tag your left side one more time with my right---mtc

mishrocks: not as hard as I could, of course, given my struggles to breathe, and at the same time,try and plow my head and shoulders into your midriff, hoping the punch and the shove will be enough to bring you down, and give me the time I need to get my breath!  yt (six)

Natalia: My knuckles slams into your chest before yours can strike my side once more and I am grateful. Not only because I avoided feeling your knuckles against my ribs... a horrible sensation I don't want to experience again, but because it makes you release my hair and double over. "Damn right slut!" I hiss triumphantly. Your offensive seems to have stopped and that proves in my book that I am tougher than you, and with your body in such a vulnerable position it is time to capitalize and punish you for trying to get so street with me. I keep my right hand in your hair and push down, wanting your head low so you can't see anything but the pie... but you can see enough to strike once more and of course is to my left side again.

Natalia: "UGHHHH!" the punch is not as hard as the previous one but with the bruises you have left there already it still hurts enough to make me lose some air and some seconds... So you can then shove your head and shoulder into my sexy tummy...and with my feet glued to the molasses I have nowhere to go but down. The fall is not very hard but I make quite a splash that brings yet another loud cheer from the fans. The pie filling sticks to my body and hair making me feel so icky even if it smells so sweet. I realize then that I haven't had time to taste this delicious looking pie... but I am definitively in no position to do so now. With my ass buried in the molasses and you standing over me I need to move quickly out of danger.

Natalia: So I roll on the sticky pie, not caring if I get my whole body covered in that thing, I need to get away from you... pushing with my hands and feet on the bottom of the pool I try to get back on my feet as quickly as possible... yt (seven)

mishrocks: Gasping for each breath, weakened for the moment, I surprise myself  with  a third attack on your ribs---not as strong or as sharp, but even just landing it feels like an achievement,  and i know it had an effect as you cry out a third time.  Doubled over, I stumble forward, shoving my head and shoulders into your abs, for a moment enjoying how firm and toned they feel against my skin.  The shoo-fly morass is almost unyielding---it's hard for me to lift my feet out of it, and I'm sure it's the same for you.  So as I lunge into you, where you would normally move your feet to try and remain balanced---you now cannot.  And down you go, backwards, ass and back splurshing into the sticky brown filling.  Surprisingly, I don't come with you---mtc

mishrocks: probably for the same reason---my feet are almost cemented in place, and as you fall, I just stay anchored.  I glance down at you---laying in the oooey goooey mess, and normally, this would probably be lights out for you---because my instinct would be to lift my foot up and slam it down into your tummy, or kick you in your left side---shit--I have the high ground!  But I am still semi-doubled over from your blow to my chest---some air now getting in, but it's slow---my throat and lungs burning with each inhalation.  mtc

mishrocks: I try and pull my foot straight up---but it's a struggle, taking a Herculean effort to pull it up from the sticky semi-liquid sugar filling.  Luckily, what hinders me, hinders you, as I see you try  to roll your body, sinking your hands and feet into the pie filling, trying to do what I'm doing, but with your whole body!  Yeah, Nat---good luck with that!  With one final heave, I finally yank my right foot up and out of the sweet muck, a loud THWUUUURP sound resulting as I pull my foot out from the surface, and leaning forward, as you try to bring yourself up, I snap that freed, dessert covered leg at you, hoping to force-feed some shoo-fly into that smug mouth of yours with my foot.  yt (8)

Natalia: The molasses makes us move like in slow motion. Me rolling away from you and you pulling your foot out of it. This thing is not just sticking to my body like other pie fillings.... I've become quite an expert in pie fillings in the last two days... it is holding me up, like hugging me and trying to keep me down. The fans continue going crazy even if the fight has slowed down and they go even more nuts when your foot finally slips out of the sweet muck and stops moving in slow motion to come flying towards my face. And I get my first taste of the pie when your foot smashes my pretty lips, making me head snap back and dropping me again on the pie.

Natalia: The hit makes my hands come out of the filling to cover my mouth and my face while I lay on my back on the pie, blinking and trying to focus my vision, stunned after that last kick that left my head buzzing and my lips burning. I check and luckily there is no blood... at least I am not tasting any blood in my lips.. only sugar... LOTS of it. But even with all the sweetness I can still taste your foot... or maybe it is just my imagination reminding me that you just smashed your foot in my mouth. And I now I have to make you pay.... but first I need to get up. I shake my head while I try to pull my body but the pie seems determined to make me part of it...so unable to get up I raise my legs and arms and prepare to try to defend myself the best I can... readying a hard kick with my right leg aiming for your navel if you try to get close to me yt

mishrocks: I barely feel the bare sole slam into your face---my toes and sole and ankle are so caked with the viscous semi-solid  molasses-based filling that the only way i can tell the kick actually landed was to see your head snap back and your body drop back down into the shoo-fly.  I've got to be weakening you by now, I think---sapping your energy with unanswered blows to that side---now pretty bruised I would imagine, and a kick to the head.  My breathing now at close to its regular rhythm, I watch as you finally free your hands from the filling and cradle your face after the kick, licking the area around your moth, taking your time, as the filling doesn't yield to a simple lick---one must push at it with one's tongue, then scoop mtc

mishrocks: it up and swallow the delightful dessert.  I see you struggling to rise, the 7 or 8 inches of shoo-fly pie determined to glue you down, fighting you at every thrust and wiggle you make in an effort to free yourself.  Unable to get up, you seem to resign yourself to fighting me from your back, raising your arms and legs in a defensive mode, ready to repel any type of attack I may try.  "Nat does all her best work on her back, boys!" I call out, immediately answered with whooops and hollers!  My right foot still out of the muck and free, I know I can't simply charge straight at you---you'd kick me into next week.  So instead, I let you lay there for a second while I place my right foot next to my left, mtc

mishrocks: which is still buried in pie, and with my toes on the right foot, almost trench around my left foot, allowing some air in there and THWUUURP!, I pull it out relatively easily.  Looking for tiny islands of crust in the sea of shoo-fly filling, I jump about 2 feet to my right, one foot landing on a 3/4 intact pie crust, and figure you'll try to shift your body, fighting the sticky prison you lay in, to keep your legs in front of you and blocking me.  yt  (10)

Natalia: I'm in a very bad position and I know it. Laying on my back against the pie crust and with the shoofly pie filling glued to me. This is by far the sweetest pie I have ever tasted and the roughest round of our match. I look at you, my heart racing, knowing I need to defend myself like a cornered cat and you take your time to chose your next move and taunt me, gaining the cheers of the fans while I blush bright red so infuriated with your last comment. No no... I can't let you get in my head. I need to remain focused. I need to keep myself ready to attack until I can maneuver into a less dangerous position. I frown cutely and keep my eyes on you... and then you jump...

Natalia: To the side.... not attacking me. I move quickly, shifting in the sweet glue that keeps me down, turning my body to keep my legs in front of you and continue looking at you... wondering what are you trying to do.  Get a better position? Tire me? I look up at the clock and see we are barely at the middle of the round... still plenty of time for anything to happen tonight... I can't let you win another round... but dammit.. why you have to be so tough... I am already panting heavily, my chest waving, making my perky tits spread over my aching ribcage. I don't know what you are trying to do but as long as I remain on the defensive you will have the control of this rough round.

Natalia: So I decide to take some risk and with a loud groan I make another attempt to stand up, pushing my body to the opposite side to where you jumped, hoping that would give me some extra second to extract myself from the sweet gooey filling  yt (11)

mishrocks: I land precipitously on the 12" pie crust, smashing it into crumbs with my foot---but even the crumbs serve as a bit of insulation---The filling oozes around the crumbs and larger crust remnants, and at least for now, is not sucking me down and sticking to me like sugary quicksand.  As I keep  my balance, I see you slowly scoot your body to keep pace with mine, so that your feet are always a buffer between me and you.  My thinking is that you cannot scoot as fast as I can jump, and in a few more jumps, I'll be ahead of you, your feet and legs no longer able to protect you, and I can pounce at will. But whether you figure out my plan, or just by dumb luck you pick a course of action to help you, you do end up thwarting my plans!  mtc

mishrocks: As i jump to the left, you are able to move your body to the right and now---you're too far away from for me to pounce the way I wanted to.  But then, like an angel descending from heaven and giving me a gift, you once again try to get up.  Winking toward heaven, I DO jump, but instead of to the side, I leap at you as you start to push yourself up, almost in a Superman-type of
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Natalia War Kitten vs MishRocks: Pie Battle, Rounds 7 & 8
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 06:12:32 AM »
~The remainder of Round 8~

mishrocks: As i jump to the left, you are able to move your body to the right and now---you're too far away from for me to pounce the way I wanted to.  But then, like an angel descending from heaven and giving me a gift, you once again try to get up.  Winking toward heaven, I DO jump, but instead of to the side, I leap at you as you start to push yourself up, almost in a Superman-type of leap---arms out in front of me, hurling my nude body at yours, hoping to come at you from the side and wrap my arms around you and pull you back down into the molasses and vanilla.  yt (12)

Natalia: I roll to the side, just when you start jumping and I have the most time to try my escape. The roll puts me at a good distance from you, just like I wanted and then comes the hard part... get up. But just like before the molasses and brown sugar and vanilla and I don't know what other delicious ingredients stick to my body and make standing up a nightmare. And although the fight hasn't lasted that long, fighting in this substance and with the nasty blows you have been landing makes standing up ten times harder. I feel every muscle in my slim body tense up and I groan loudly, feeling how the pie tries to hold me down...

Natalia: I need to work extra extra hard to break free... and when finally the loud splosh lets me know I'm escaping the pie and I can feel my body pushing up... you land on me... your arms wrapping around me as I am getting to my knees... dragging me back down to the pie... with you... "AGHHH STUPID BITCH!" I yell so frustrated that once again I am on the pie... this time with your arms around my body, pushing my perky tits up in an almost sensuous way. Yeah I would surely love to make out with you and feel how your hands slide over my molasses covered breasts... if we weren't fighting... and you hadn't left a series of nasty bruises on my side. As it is I want to hurt you...

Natalia: and the only way I can think of doing it is twisting my body to the side to get some momentum...or is it torque?... and then swing a hard elbow towards your head... trying to aim for that pretty mouth of yours so you get a taste of the pie too. yt (13)

mishrocks: Feeling myself freed---even though only momentarily---from the sweet tentacles of the shoo-fly, I land several feet in front of me, my chest sliding on to your abs, my arms wrapping themselves around your torso---my right gliding along under you breasts, my left slipping into the pie, under your body, brushing against your back, and then coming up on the other side, both hands joining and locking in.  I kick my feet in back of me, trying to push myself upon you further, wanting to move my self up where I can eventually straddle you.  I've stopped your movement up, slamming you back down in the pie filling.  But you take it from a different perspective, and instead of again trying to lift your body, you twist it before I can lock around you, mtc

mishrocks: my breasts now resting on your side.  And as you complete your turn, that old demon elbow comes fling up out of the sugary muck, its bony point slamming into my mouth.  The blow rocks my head back, and then it pitches forward, mouth and nose dropping on to the side of your body (the right side---your bruised left side is below the surface).  As my foot was, your elbow and arm were covered in gooiness, and while the impact  rocked me and keeps me dazed for a few, there is a gooey cushion that seems to have protected my lip from being split by the blow.  I open my mouth, licking clumps of shoo-fly filling into my gaping maw, and start to kick again, trying to regain my senses while at the same time keeping you down.  mtc

mishrocks: I release my hands from each other---you're down, and with me on you, you're not going too far.  Shaking my head to help re-orient, I move my left hand under you, feeling your body, probing you with my fingertips, wading through the filling, and, finally  finding my target, curl my hand into a claw, and dig my fingers and nails into the area that I had attacked brutally earlier in the fight, gouging at your bruised ribs with my nails.  yt (14)

Natalia: My elbow lands on your pretty face.. not sure where since the thick sugary goo doesn't lets me feel where I connected. But as satisfying as smacking your head is and despite me shaking my body I cannot shake you off me. you remain on top of me.. although I can feel you are not holding me any more. I try to pull myself away from you, but now it is not only the molasses... it is also your weight on top of me keeping me down. So I give up on trying. Guess we will be ending this fight down on the pie. And that is ok with me... I'm pretty good on the mats... or on the pie or molasses. First thing is to make sure you don't get any higher than you are. So I close my legs around your closest leg and scissor it to make it harder for you to move.

mishrocks: (how does it feel to have my talons drilling into your poor, bruised ribs? Aww, wittle Natty…don’t cry...)

Natalia: but you are not idle and while I try to maneuver myself into a better position you are quick to strike back and bring back the pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I let out a loud scream that seems to arouse the crowd... that has been getting on our pain for the last two nights. The pain you bring to my body reminds me of all the damage you have caused my side with your punches... and I know the bruises will be there for a long time. I grit my teeth and try to steel myself to the pain, trying to ignore the tears that are forming in my eyes... so I can continue focusing on the offensive.

Natalia: I stretch my arm back and try to wrap it around your head to push it down to my side... trying to grab my wrist with my other hand to lock you in a nasty headlock...while I push my body against you, trying to roll you on your back so I can be on top. yt (15)

Natalia: (( you are so mean  ))

mishrocks: Jamming my nails into your bruised and batter ribs, squeezing my fingers closed, pulsing into the blacks and blues that have already started to form, I feel your whole body wince at the pain, Yet despite what I thought would be an unbearable experience for you, almost bringing you to the point of submission, You push forward, sliding your arm down and trying to wrap it around my head, flattening it to the side of your curvy body.  I respond by trying to jerk my head back and to the side, making you fight me, while at the same time increasing the pressure of my claw into your ribs, digging into your flesh, feeling ribbons of skin and sinew collect under my nails as I gouge your tender side.  mtc

mishrocks: I feel you push your body against me, rocking us, and I know, that with your hand trying to establish control around my neck, you're probably looking for a headlock and to roll me on to my back.  Once there, I , like you, will be 'stuck', and at your mercy.  No way!  I think---not again!  My left still drilling into you, my right hand curls into a fist and shoots up, hoping to rain blows upon your pretty face---both your hands now joined to try and lock in the head lock.  I keep kicking my feet, digging into the pie, trying to keep us on our sides.  yt (16)

Natalia: Your left hand has now turned into a claw digging into my bruised left side...and the pain is excruciating. The tears are filling my eyes and on top of everything I have to fight to not cry... and to resist the urge of giving up. If I didn't knew that another round lost will pretty much mean game over for me...and that this is the last round of this night I would probably let go...but as it is I try to keep fighting. I endure the pain, moaning in agony as my arms try to capture your head... but you are not making it any easy for me. And when you bring your right fist up and start shooting towards my head I have to let go. The first punch impacts in my cheek crushing it painfully. For the second punch I already have an arm up to defend myself...but that

Natalia: leaves me once more on the defensive... and I can't allow that... So I stretch my body as much as I can, trying to put my face as far as I can away from you... and keeping one arm around your head I ball my left hand into a fist and start to punch towards your face while trying to hold it down so you don't have where to to dodge those blows... ough.. my cheek hurts so much now... I'm sure it will be swollen and bruised too. But the crowd seems to love how rough we are getting and their cheers only make me want to fight harder yt (17)

mishrocks: Digging into your side with one hand, I let my tight right fist sail at your face, slamming into your cheek, snapping your head to the side.  I move my right out and bring it in hard and fast again, aiming for roughly the same spot---but you only give me one free hit--your arm shoots up and blocks the second punch, stalling what I thought might be the final barrage designed to force you into submission.  You're too tough of a bitch for me to KO in, I look up at the clock---shit!  We're almost out of time!  I feel your grip tighten a bit around my head, almost pasting me to your side.  In response I dig into you a little more, nails burrowing into your skin, feeling wetness on my fingertips.  As I focus on attacking from below, mtc

mishrocks: I miss your counterattack from above: your left fist sailing down to crash into my face---I can't even move it, as your other arm has my head all but locked down against you.  I launch another right at YOUR face, but you have stretched your bigger body out now, and my fist breezes by your neck, hitting nothing.  The rage immediately boils up in me---"You fucking think you can outsmart me, slut?" I hiss, keeping my right fist balled, and bending my elbow a bit, bring it down fast and hard on your breast, from the side, feeling your fleshy orb become crushed and flattened as my fist tears into it and slams it down.  yt (18)

Natalia: Your claw under me feels like it is tearing me to pieces. I can't stop moaning in agony and tears start to roll down my pretty face and over my swollen right cheek. Your nails are tearing my skin and now on top of the bruises I am going to have some real nasty red marks... you are really messing my body... but I keep trying.. trying to mess your face in turn... punching it while I hold it with one arm. I hear you screaming at me and then I feel your fist on my neck, making me scream again... and I stretch my neck even more, looking up at the clock to see how much time there is still left in this round.

Natalia: I know I am losing this battle and that I need to win a round just to tie the score but I am in so much pain right now that all I really want is for this battle to end. I keep pushing your head down with my right arm, trying to contain the little bitch full of fury and those sexy tanned muscles that want so bad to destroy me, firing punches at your face trying to convince you to stop... but you don't and your next target isn't my face, that you can't reach, but my tits. I howl aloud in pain when your fist digs into my fleshy orb and pushes it against the left one in the most painful way possible.

Natalia: the assholes in the crowd jump on their feet, roaring, going completely nuts, celebrating my suffering...and I am too hurt to keep attacking... letting go your head to cover my tits with one arm I roll, trying to get away from you, curling up, pushing your hand on my left side with one hand while I try to cover my chest with the other yt(19)

mishrocks: Your fist pounds on my cheek, and I can't turn my head to prevent the attack.  Slamming into my face, once, twice---unanswered, as I continue my own offense---continuing to mine your body for parts with my nails.  Thank God this is the final match this evening!  My face is in so much pain, and must already be swelling up as big as, um, as big as this bitch's breasts!  I swing my own right fist at YOUR face again, only to connect with---nothing!  You deftly stretch your body, moving your face out of reach of my fists, something I'm unable to do as you hammer a third punch down on my head.  Desperately, while I have any strength left, I drop my arm a bit lower on your body, and slam my fist down on your breast, crushing it mtc

mishrocks: and jamming it into its sister, eliciting a primal howl from you as the two collide.  This seems to bring the crowd to its collective feet, stomping on the old floorboards, cheering and whistling, loving the sight of one smoking hot girl inflicting pain on a moderately hot girl.  As I pull my fist from your breast, I feel your hold on my head release, and the punching stop.  You slowly roll your body away from me, covering your breasts with one arm, curling up, your other hand trying to pull my claw away from your body.  I glance up at the clock, loving the fact that I have forced you into retreat, and...FUCK!!  less than a minute left!! Not a fucking 5th time!!  I eye you a few feet away, rolled into a little ball for protection, whimpering... mtc

Natalia: ((Moderately hot... you wish))

mishrocks: and I fucking lose it!!  Hauling myself to my feet I take the two steps toward you, your back facing me, and I scream, raising my right foot from the goooey muck, " I (I plant a kick into your back) fucking (kick) HATE (kick) draws!!!! (a final punt to you lower back).  The bell rings, and once again, I am denied a win---the clock my biggest enemy, not you!  I stomp my foot in the pie filling like a petulant child.  "Get up, bitch!" I shriek, "Get up and let's finish this!!!"  mtc

mishrocks: Horace quickly dons his boots and jumps into the pool, squishing through the pie filling as fast as his fat legs will carry him, as I bend down and am about to grab a handful of your hair, wanting so much to drag you up to your feet by that skanky mane!  As my fingertips brush against your bangs, a pair of meaty hands grabs me from behind and effortlessly lifts me off you, and out of the shoo-fly.  Holding my sugar covered, nude body in mid air, he starts to carry me out of the pool, as my arms and legs flail wildly.  "Let me go you asshole!  I'm not done with that slut!!!"  mtc

mishrocks: The crowd has become insane---my hysteria fueling their own.  They start to throw bottles at Horace as he whisks me out of the pool, holding me under one arm as he climbs the ladder, as a child might do carrying a kitten.  Depositing me on the deck, he then returns to the pie to tend to you, just as the local police arrive to disperse this out of control mob.

Natalia: For you the clock runs out to fast...for me it takes an eternity. An eternity of pain in which I not only have to deal with the kicks you land on my poor back but with the horrible sensation your hand leaves on my side when it finally lets go, leaving a mess of bruises and scratches over my ribs... and my perky tits that are still hurting like hell after that vicious punch you sneaked into them and crushed one against the other. And as if that wasn't enough I have to hear the asshole fans cheering while to stomp, kick and punt me... until finally the bell rings and the round is over... but apparently you want more. But I don't. Even if I could get up I wouldn't...I'm hurting too much and although I would love to make you pay for all this pain I'm feeling

Natalia: I just can't move my body. I feel you grab my hair and I fear you are just going to start beating me... so with what little power I have I prepare one more fist and wait for you to turn me around so I can plant it in your face as my last defense...  but when I turn around and swing my punch the only thing I hit is Horace’s BIG back... that bounces my little fist as if it was nothing. He takes you away and I am left on the pie cursing you. "FUCKING BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE!" I yell at you as they take you away. I am left crying unable to get up until they come to help me... just when the loud sound of the police sirens covers the whole scene... and from there everything is chaos…

~End Round 8~
Score:
Natalia War Kitten: 1
MishRocks: 2
Draws: 5

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 03:50:03 PM »
You guys are saving me so much on electricity bills.... The heat coming from this match is making my heater obsolete :*

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 10:54:34 PM »
Just spectacular. Wow.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »
AMAZING!!!!!! :o
Both girlz are TOUGH XD
XD yeah~?