News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who would win this sexfight and how?

TAYLOR loses control and cums.
2 (5.1%)
TAYLOR loses badly and cums prematurely.
2 (5.1%)
TAYLOR loses badly and cums, squirting.
2 (5.1%)
TAYLOR loses badly and cums, passing out.
1 (2.6%)
TAYLOR loses very badly and cums prematurely, squirting.
3 (7.7%)
TAYLOR loses very badly and cums prematurely, passing out.
0 (0%)
TAYLOR loses very badly and cums, squirting and passing out.
2 (5.1%)
TAYLOR loses horribly and cums prematurely, squirting and passing out.
13 (33.3%)
ALICE loses control and cums.
5 (12.8%)
ALICE loses badly and cums prematurely.
1 (2.6%)
ALICE loses badly and cums, squirting.
0 (0%)
ALICE loses badly and cums, passing out.
1 (2.6%)
ALICE loses very badly and cums prematurely, squirting.
2 (5.1%)
ALICE loses very badly and cums prematurely, passing out.
0 (0%)
ALICE loses very badly and cums, squirting and passing out.
1 (2.6%)
ALICE loses horribly and cums prematurely, squirting and passing out.
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: January 28, 2013, 07:01:38 PM

Sexfight Tournament Round 3: Taylor Swift vs Alice Eve

• 1 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Sexfight Tournament Round 3: Taylor Swift vs Alice Eve
« on: December 29, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »
Okie! I've been given permission to run a few concurrent polls on the sexfight forum, so this way, we can get through the tournament fairly quickly. I'll run four at a time, to accelerate things, but also to avoid hogging too much of the forum's space.

TAYLOR SWIFT and ALICE EVE have met in a studio for the third sexfight. The first to cum loses and is eliminated from the tournament. The victor moves on for a shot at another winner.... or a devastating and orgasmic defeat!

Taylor Swift is 23 years old, 5'11", and 130 lbs. Her opponent, Alice Eve, is 30 years old, 5'5.5" and 115 lbs.

Cast your vote, and determine their fate!

Image is approximately to scale:

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Re: Sexfight Tournament Round 3: Taylor Swift vs Alice Eve
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »
I know we're not quite at 50 votes just yet, but I think that the results are too clear to keep the poll open much longer. With a score of 25-13, Alice Eve has 65.79% of the vote, which isn't enough for an absolute victory. So we go to the weighted scores, where Alice Eve beat Taylor Swift 79-32, winning 72.17% of the points. Only 50.01% is needed, and Alice Eve got more than enough points to trounce Taylor there. Taylor lost with an average orgasm score of 3.16, meaning she gets two "toppings" on her orgasm. Of 25 orgasms, 20 were squirting and 18 were premature, so Taylor cums prematurely, squirting. Please turn your attention to the main page here --> http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,27939.0.html where I will be posting links to the new matches. Matches can also be found directly on the sexfight forum, but I figure that it won't hurt to have them all in one spot. :)