News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #525 on: October 20, 2017, 03:09:52 AM »
I take Beth down with a spear as she is leaning against the guard rail.  Eva tumbles into the crowd, some lucky fans get her tits in their face, another her soaking wet strong smelling crotch in his face.  Mari looks a little shocked at how I took out Beth when I back to the other side of the aisle then charge Beth but at the last second turn my body 180 so that my ass slams against Beth's face.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #526 on: October 20, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »
I slam my ass into Beth's face but she grabs around my waist.  The impact of both of us combined causes us to go up over the railing into the crowd.  I land on top of Beth in the row in front of where Eva landed, my ass landing on top of a male fan wearing a "Silks - Heidi" shirt.  I have a pretty soft landing as I try to push myself t my feet and check on Eva who is still mixed in with the fans too. 

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #527 on: October 20, 2017, 08:08:06 PM »
*slowly sitting up .... I shake the cobwebs from my head as I look around.... where am I?! How long was I out for?! I pull my skirt back down over my bottom as I see my darling bunny knocked out cold next to me.... quickly I crawl over to her .... climbing on top as I straddle her ...  my nylon covered leg against her sides *

Omg princess !!! Wake up !!! You have to wake up !!!

*grasping her shirt .. I tug as I plead with her but she’s still out cold ... thinking furiously... I remember mouth to mouth resuscitation..... how does that work again?! Leaning forwards.... my breasts pressed up against Bunny’s... I begin to kiss her on the mouth .... slowly and deeply ... my tongue exploring her as I hope my kissing will be enough to bring her to.... Come on darling!! Wake up !! I need you... I think to myself. *
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:10:53 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #528 on: October 21, 2017, 12:23:11 AM »
Eva is laying on some people in the crowd, Beth has Carmen up in a torture rack!!!  I see Heidi and Alyah stirring in the ring and starting to get up!!! that is the last thing I need for them to come down and help beth.  I need to distract them so Eva can recover and take out Beth!!!!  I run down to the ring, bounce off the ropes and go for a baseball slide to try to take out both Heidi and Alyah!!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #529 on: October 21, 2017, 01:15:04 AM »
There she is... I've owed her since that encounter in London... far be it from me to help a Silk, but this is Mari...  I run down to the ring and roll in under the bottom rope... seeing Mari slide at the two Silk bowling pins... I launch forward and grab for that black hair.. oh, no, Mari... you've got a meeting with a DOA girl to take!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #530 on: October 21, 2017, 01:36:08 AM »
I hit Heidi and Alyah with the baseball slide dropkick slamming one foot to each of them!!!!  I get to my feet when someone yanks my hair.  I turn around and see a glaring Becca!!!!!  My eyes are wide in fear as I hold my hands up begging her not to do anything!!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #531 on: October 21, 2017, 02:27:21 AM »
I've been waiting for this shot at you, little brat... winding up as I hold your hair in my right hand while I swing a wide slap at your face with my left... time to airmail you to oblivion.. .

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #532 on: October 21, 2017, 02:53:31 AM »
you hold my hair and smack my face hard almost lifting me off my feet!!!! if you weren't holding my hair I probably would have been tossed 10 ft.   I am on dazed legs whil you hold my hair!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #533 on: October 21, 2017, 02:58:18 AM »
weak-ass brat... as i slide my hand down to gather your waistband in my left hand... and I plant my right foot to shove you around into Aliyah... eliminate two pests at one time!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #534 on: October 21, 2017, 03:05:04 AM »
you reach down the front of my skirt and grab my thong before you take your foot and shove me with it onto Alyah so that I land on her!!!! OOOOOOOPH!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #535 on: October 21, 2017, 03:33:21 AM »
I LOVE this... I've been wanting to do this to you for awhile... planting my foot on your chest... leaning down on you while you lie on Aliyah... a bimbo sandwich... this is FUN!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #536 on: October 21, 2017, 03:36:26 AM »
you step on my small chest squashing me between your foot and Alyah as I let out a scream!!!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #537 on: October 21, 2017, 03:45:58 AM »
Such a little cutie... I could just eat you two up... let's see how you do as I sofa... as I kick my foot forward and go to sit down.. aiming my butt for that tummy... using Mari to squash Ali is fun... and such a proof that the Silks and Tramps are no match for the DOA!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #538 on: October 21, 2017, 03:46:16 AM »
*As I kiss Bunny deeply she awakens in my arms.... she says something about rejoining the fight and tries to pull away from me, but I grab hold firmly to the waistband of her skirt and yank her small body tightly against mine.... my tongue is deep inside Bunny’s mouth and our nylon covered legs are all tangled up... I can begin to feel all the strength return to my body ... kissing my silky girls is a kind of drug that cures everything.... finally parting my lips from hers , I smile at my girlfriend as I lick my tongue across her lips playfully *

Ok.... NOW I’m ready.... let’s go kick some arrrrrgh!!!!!

*Im suddenly knocked out cold again... my body rolls as i crash to my back ... spread eagle .... My skirt again flipped completely up*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:54:34 AM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #539 on: October 21, 2017, 03:48:03 AM »
AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! you splash ass first onto me and Alyah as my legs kick about!!!!