News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Victoria Destoys Trish

• 2 Replies

Offline Jaytee71124

Victoria Destoys Trish
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:07:33 PM »
Victoria destroys Trish

Victoria was walking down the hall of the WWE Headquarters. She had been called in to Vince McMahon’s office. She was a bit apprehensive because she couldn’t imagine what or why she was being requested to come to WWE  home office.

Standing in front of the office door Victoria took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A muffled “Come in” sounded through the door.

She opened the door and there sat Vince behind a big mahogany desk looking at  a computer mionitor. He looked up and pointed to the chair in front of his desk. Victoria sat and watched as Vince pecked away at the computer in front of him, finally he tapped a key and looked up at Victoria. He smiled and asked her how she was doing?

She answered, “I’m fine”, wondering, what was up.

Vince stared at her for a few moments and then he spoke, “Who was your last opponent in the ring?”

“You know as well as I do who it was. Trish Stratus. Why?”

“How do you feel about how that match went down?”

“I’m still pissed at how Trish didn’t stick to the script. As soon as we got to where I was supposed to soften her up and finish her and win that damn belt she left the script and she got the pinfall and kept her belt. I was supposed to win that belt but instead I end up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder and a concussion. I still get fucking headaches from that concussion.”

Vince replied and said with conviction, “I’m really sorry about how that went and I want you to get a rematch with her in a no disqualification cage match. There will be no referee and all the other wrestlers will be sitting in the front rows, because this isn’t the first time Trish has deviated from the script. Don’t get me wrong, I think you’ll agree with me that Trish is one hell of a wrestler and she can hold her own and probably beat everyone on the roster in a fair fight.”

“Fair fight, what was Vince thinking and what did he have in mind?” thought Victoria.

Vince continued, “Natalya Neidhart, Bev the Glamazon, Kelly Kelly, Mickey and even Chyna were all supposed to win the world championship belt and all of them lost because Trish went off in her own direction and won. What I want you to do is fight her again in a steel cage, no disqualification match, no referee, no script, no time limit and the girls outside the ring are going to help you. I want you to beat the shit out of Trish I want you to humiliate her so badly that she’ll never come back to fight again and I want you to do it on national TV at Summerslam. You are going to be billed as the co main event. The women’s main event will be just before the men’s main event. In fact I’m thinking of making your match the final main event after the men’s. What do you think?”

Victoria looked at Vince with her mouth open. She was completely stunned. She said, “I don’t know what to say. I like it, I want it but why me?”

“Call it being in the right place at the right time. It could have been any one of the other girls but I want it to happen at Summerslam and I hear from the girls that you look like you’re back in top shape and are ready. Are you?”

“I’m almost there, I’m still a little weak in the shoulders but Summerslam isn’t until the middle of August isn’t it?”

Vince nodded “yes.”

That gives me eight weeks to get ready, that’s more than enough time. What I need are some videos of Trish’s most recent fights and also I would like you to hire a friend of mine who is a trainer.”

Vince looked at Victoria with a perplexed look on his face, “We don’t need a trainer, and we have some of the best trainers in the world on staff. What do you want to hire your friend for?”

“My friend is not a typical trainer and you’re right, I have a weightlifting trainer, I have a wrestling trainer, I have a street fighting trainer and I also have a diet trainer. What I don’t have is an assassin trainer, someone who can teach me how to kill with my bare hands. If you want me to destroy Trish that’s what I need because I’m going to stop just before I kill her. My friend is a trainer for military MP”s. he says that the MP’s have to be able to beat all the military members including Special Forces members and Navy Seals etc. That’s the kind of trainer I need if I’m going to kill Trish for you”

Whoa Victoria, I want you to beat the shit out of Trish, I don’t want to kill her.”
Victoria smiled, “I’m sorry it was just a figure of speech. So will you put my friend on the payroll?”

“Ok I’ll do that for you. What’s his name?

“It’s a she and her name is Jackie Smith.”

“You want a woman as a trainer, no way.”

“Before you write her off I want you to meet her and I have a video of her fighting. Watch this video and then meet her. Then make up your mind.”

Vince took the DVD that Victoria handed to him. He loaded it up and they both turned to the big screen TV on the wall. They watched and waited as it went through some credits and then the video started. There was a woman walking down the sidewalk late at night and the street lights were casting eerie shadows all over the place. The woman was holding her purse close to her body and she was constantly looking around, watching and waiting for something to happen. Suddenly a big shadow emerged from a back alley behind her.
 He had a knife in his hand and he lunged at her. She stepped back and tossed her purse to the side out of the way. The big guy stumbled by her and her knee came up into his chest, a blur that hit him so hard that his feet came off the pavement and he collapsed completely out of breath.

He was on all fours sucking in great gasps of air. She stepped forward and drove her foot into his side crushing his kidney, breaking a rib and flipping him onto his back as he screamed. She turned and her foot slammed into the side of his face shattering his jaw distorting his face as teethe went flying from his mouth. She looked at him for a second then she stepped over and picked up her purse and walked away. Behind her a number of shadows moved out in the open saying to her, “Don’t worry lady we don’t want to fight you.”  It all happened so fast, less than two minutes and it was over.

Vince looked over at Victoria, “Very Impressive.”

“I’d like you to meet her.”

“O K when and where?”

“She’s right behind you. Vince I’d like you to meet Jackie.”

“Jackie this is Vince, my boss.”

Vince spun around as his jaw dropped. “How…..where did you come from?”
He stuttered and stammered, “How the hell did you get in here?”

Victoria smiled; she had never she Vince so surprised and shocked. Hell she was shocked and like Vince was asking, how the hell did she do that.”

Vince was smiling now, he was impressed. He stuck his hand out and she shook hands with him. Her grip was astounding. He tried not to flinch but she was crushing his hand. She released his hand and he wiggled his fingers. “That’s a hell of a grip you have there maam.”

She smiled and sat in the chair Vince offered her. Vince asked, “So how did you two meet and how did you know I was going to offer this rematch.”

Victoria replied, “I didn’t know if you were going to or not but I met Jackie in a bar downtown and saw her take care of a couple of boorish football players.  I had to talk to her and after the dust settled in the bar I approached her and over the rest of that evening I shared with her my wrestling past and she shared with me her military past. I’ve been training with her for the last month or so.”

“Do any of the other gals know about what you’re doing?” enquired Vince.

“No, I’ve been working out with Jackie on the base.”

“Good let’s keep it that way. I don’t want anything getting back to Trish. I want you to surprise the stink out of her when she first sees you.”

Vince got up and headed towards the door, “Follow me he said.”

They went down the hall and hung a left at the other end and entered the training facility where there was a ring set up. Sitting in the first row of seats was Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist and now a professional wrestler. Vince asked Kurt, “Can you do me a favor?”

Kurt looked at the three of us and slowly said, “Yes I suppose so. What can I do for you?”

“Take on Jackie here in the ring, Kurt meet Jackie, Jackie this is Kurt.”

Kurt looked at Jackie and said OK but don’t blame me if you get hurt a bit.”

Jackie tossed her coat onto a chair and stepped into the ring, “Don’t hold back on my account because I’m not going to.”

She circled the ring keeping sideways to Kurt. He thought to himself, this gal knows a bit about fighting, who the hell is she? They slowly stopped circling and they both went for a lockup but Kurt shifted to one side and went to slug her in the chest but she dropped down and swept her feet under him and took out his feet dumping him on his ass. She shifted to her left and caught him in the chest with a sideways kick knocking him back against the ropes. She was on him quickly her body on top of him she  grabbed his right arm and spun around so that she had his arm bent backwards and stuck straight out so she good bend it the wrong way and hyper extend it or break it. He quickly tapped out being familiar with the hold. She released him and stepped back as her slowly got up and shook his arm.

They circled again and this time she went to punch him in the face but as he blocked her fist she feinted to the right and drove her other fist into his side but he had backed away knowing the feint was coming and he avoided it. Instead he slapped the side of her face as she followed through with her punch to his side. She ducked and the slap only grazed her face. He stepped back as she went to kick him in the chest with a spinning side kick. Kurt saw it coming and he grabbed her foot. He had her hopping on one leg but she hopped once turned and caught him upside his head with her other foot knocking him back into the ropes as he let go of her foot. He hit the ropes and rebounded right into an arm across his neck , a perfect clothesline, knocking him flat on his ass in the middle of the ring. He looked up towards the ceiling and saw her in the air above him. Her elbow came down on his sternum knocking the wind out of him.

She bent his one leg over his other with her leg in between and she turned him over into a sharp shooter. Kurt couldn’t get over how fast this girl was and she knew what she was doing. He thought to himself, who the hell is she?
He managed to get to the ropes and she broke off the hold and backed away. Kurt stood up and again they circled each other. They went for a lock up and Kurt kneed her in the stomach winding her. He grabbed her hair and shoved her head down as her raised his knee. Her head didn’t budge at all. She grabbed his knee and shoved him backwards where he fell backwards totally surprised by her reversal. As he fell backwards he let go of her head and she followed him down to the mat. His head hit the mat and then her head hit his right above his nose, a perfect head butt.

He laid there stunned as she grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind him driving his hand up between his shoulder blades. He tapped out again before she could do any damage.

She poked him in the armpit in a junction of nerves paralyzing his right arm. Kurt hollered and stood his right arm hanging limp. What the hell did she do?
She said, “Don’t worry, it’s like a funny bone, numb now but it will ease up and be back to normal in about fifteen minutes or so.”

Kurt shook his head and asked, “Lady who are you?”

“I’m a friend of Victoria’s and I’ll be training her for the next little while.”

She looked over at Vince and he nodded, agreeing with her.

Kurt wasn’t too proud to see that here was an opportunity to learn from someone better than him. He asked, “If you don’t mind I’d love to train with you too.”

Vince smiled and said to Jackie, “If you do we can put you on the payroll immediately and you just name your price. Jackie took Vince’s pen and on a sheet of paper wrote down an amount and something else beside the amount.
Vince looked at the writing and he laughed, “We can do that.”
Vince said, “Let’s go back to the office and talk.”

Back at the office Vince motioned for everyone to have a seat. “Well as everyone here knows or I assume Jackie knows about our problem.”

Jackie had been informed about the straying from the script that Trish did to suit here own purposes. Kurt knew of this because he had heard complaining about Trish between the Diva’s almost constantly for the last year or so. He didn’t know the details of Victoria’s involvement.

“O K gang here’s the details. I want you to keep it under your hat. Victoria is going to be in a cage match, no holds barred no disqualification, no referee, no script and no time limit match with Trish Stratus at Summerslam. Trish doesn’t know it yet. I’ll be informing her later today. Jackie you will be training Victoria at your facilities. We can’t let Trish or anyone else see your training. Kurt you have an ax to grind with Trish also, that’s the only reason I’m letting you in on what’s going on.”

Six months ago Trish left the script while wrestling Kurt’s wife Karen.  Trish beat the stuffing out of Karen and put her in the hospital for almost a month. Karen had discussed her future with in the wrestling business. Karen had decided to hang up her wrestling boots. She was quitting wrestling. Kurt blamed Trish and he vowed to kick her ass someday.

Kurt spoke, “I have an idea that I think you all might like. Victoria and I both train with Jackie and Victoria and I will spar frequently to see how Victoria is progressing. Hell we’ll get a chance to see how I’m progressing. By the way, Jackie, can you tell me who the hell you are?”

Jackie laughed, “I suppose it won’t hurt to tell you who I am and what I do. I’m a military one on one combat trainer for the U.S Navy MP’s. I’m also an undercover trainer for undercover U S international assassins. I teach MP’s how to fight against Marines, Special OP’s and Navy Seals. I also teach assassins how to kill with their bare hands and/or anything they can get their hands on.”
Kurt spoke, “I didn’t know that the military MP’s recruited women.”

“They don’t and I’m not a MP. I just train them.”

Kurt continued, “So how did you get to where you are today?”

Karen thought for a minute and then she started speaking. My dad was a navy Seal and my mom was a self-defense trainer for women in the military. I grew up around combat training. In school I took up Judo, Karate and MMA. Over the years in school I managed to get a fifth degree black belt in Judo, a sixth degree black belt in Karate and went 36 and 1 in mixed martial arts. My only loss was against Wilma Roxusey the current world champion. I was approached by the Navy to become a special trainer to the MP’s and to the undercover military. I agreed and I was sent to Moscow, Russia to train and learn what I could from them, then I was sent to Korea to learn what I could from them, then it was on to Viet Nam, Cambodia, Israel, and finally Germany. It took four years of non-stop training and learning to become what I am today.”

Vince enquired, “So what are you today?”
“I’m considered the most dangerous woman on the planet. I can kill anyone alive today and get away with it. No trace of me ever in any crime scene. I’ve been called the ghost assassin.”

Kurt exclaimed, “Un freaking believable.”

Later that afternoon there was a knock on Vince’s office door.
Vince hollered, “Come in.”

The door opened and there stood Trish in her trademark trench coat, long blonde hair and cowboy hat. She sat down across the desk from Vince and asked, “So what’s up”

Vince chuckled, “You sure get right to the point don’t you?”
Trish smiled and waited.

“O K here it is, you have a match with Victoria at Summerslam. In fact it’s going to be the main event. I’m not talking about a women’s main event, I’m talking about THE MAIN EVENT. It’s a cage match, no disqualification, no referee, no script and no time limit.”

“Has Victoria agreed to this?”

“Yep.”

“What, is she crazy? I’ll clean her clock. She hasn’t got a hope.”

“Well she seems to think she has what it takes to beat you. So what do you say?”

Trish said with a big smile, “Tell her to bring it on.”

Trish was in the gym and she saw no sign of Victoria. I wonder where the hell she’s training these days she thought to herself. She had asked around and no one seemed to know. She asked Vince and he avoided answering her. Trish knew that Vince knew but he wouldn’t tell.

Trish was recovering from her workout and was enjoying a protein shake. She was looking over the fight contract. Cage match, ok we’ve done that before. No disqualification, that doesn’t sound good. That means we can bring weapons and use whatever’s handy. Not good for her, great for me. No referee, that doesn’t make sense, she has no protection, I can destroy her for as long as I want, just doesn’t make sense. No time limit means it’s going to be a long, long bout. Again that’s not good for her, great for me. Lastly no script, I like that but why would she ask for that, it’s great for me and lousy for her. That’s just stupid on her part. It just doesn’t make sense. I wonder what she is up to.

Over the next six weeks both women trained for this monumental match. Trish trained like she normally did, nothing special and nothing unusual. Victoria on the other hand was in the best shape of her life and she was stronger, faster and more skilled than ever before. She had mastered several painful holds that Jackie taught her and Kurt. Kurt was also in the best shape he’d ever been in too.

Victoria and Kurt sparred many times to a draw and several times Victoria won to everyone’s surprise. Victoria knew where all the bodies’ pressure points were and she knew how to effectively disable her opponent.

The afternoon on the day of the bout saw Jackie, Victoria and Kurt sitting by the ring on the base. Jackie was giving them last minute instructions.

“Remember once you get control of her keep on her. No celebrating, no playing to the crowd. Keep your focus, it’s just you and her, and you are going to destroy her. She’ll never fight again. You will beat her and then humiliate her. The girls will be sitting around the ring to help you and they are looking for revenge on her through you. Use that and make it your advantage.

If you have to take a breather to catch your breath, put her in the corner where the gal’s ringside can tie her up until you’re ready to continue. You have to be smart, be fast and be ruthless. Most of all if you want have fun.

The trio arrived at the stadium around 6 o’clock and headed to Victoria’s dressing room. About twenty yards down was the home team’s locker room where Trish was getting ready for the match. She was getting dressed in her black leggings and black bra. She was stretching and occasionally watching some of the matches on the monitor.
Meanwhile in Victoria’s room they were loading up her bag of weapons.  There was a baseball bat, two cans of hairspray, a lighter, ropes, a long black dildo, black felt markers, and several other goodies.

Finally they were told by security to get ready, it was almost time for the main event. Victoria was dressed in a two piece pink and white bikini.

The ring announcer began, “Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time in the history of the WWE we have a female match as the Main Event of Summerslam. These two women absolutely despise each other. This is a cage match, no disqualification, no holds barred match. There will be no referee and no time limit. The match will be over when the winner deems it is finished.

First our challenger, from Atlanta Georgia is Victoria.”

The curtains parted and she came into view looking gorgeous in her pink and white two piece bikini and her long dark hair with the bright red highlights. The crowd erupted in cheers for her.

Her music started and she came down the ramp carrying her duffle bag with a steely eyed determined look on her face. She kept focused and didn’t acknowledge her fans at all. She slide into the ring and stood back in her corner of the ring.

“Next from Toronto Ontario, Canada is the world champion Trish Stratus.” The crowd booed lustily as the curtains parted and there was Trish in her black trench coat, long blonde hair and the cowboy hat. She slid in under the bottom rope and went to her corner of the ring. They both stood there as the giant cage slowly lowered to the floor. Trish looked at the duffle bag in Victoria’s corner, what the hell…

Then Trish looked around and noticed all the divas sitting around the ring smiling. Trish thought, something’s up and it’s not good.

The crowd was buzzing in excitement. This was a most unusual match with rules never heard of before. The match will be deemed to be over when the winner says it’s over.

The ring announcer left the cage and security locked the door closed. The bell rang and the match was on. Trish and Victoria circled the ring slowly nervously waiting for an opening. Trish was looking at Victoria checking out her defined six pack abs. Victoria never had that before. Trish looked at Victoria’s huge shoulders, ever her injured shoulder from before looked like it was healed and stronger than ever before. Lastly Victoria’s legs were noticeably bigger and more defined.

Trish figured; let’s find out if she’s any stronger. Trish reached up challenging Victoria. They locked their fingers and Trish tried to force Victoria’s hands back but they wouldn’t budge. Trish’s eyes opened in surprise, damn this girl is stronger. Victoria suddenly swept their hands out and under so now Victoria was putting all kinds of pressure on Trish’s wrists. Trish let go and pulled her hands free. The crowd booed Trish’s escape feeling that she chickened out. 
The two circled each other again. Suddenly they charged each other and locked up. Trish tried to push Victoria back but she didn’t budge. Victoria looked in Trish’s eyes, she smiled and then she tossed Trish backwards so that she landed on her ass. Trish looked up stunned. Victoria was on her quickly and secured her in a head lock which had Trish feeling like her head was going to explode. Trish put her arm behind Victoria and ran her towards the rope. Victoria rebounded off the ropes and ducked Trish’s clothesline. Victoria rebounded off the other rope and as Trish was turning around she got clotheslined so hard that she flipped in the air and landed on her stomach.
Victoria dropped an elbow into the middle of Trish’s lower back. Trish yelped and her back exploded in pain. Again it flared as Victoria dropped another elbow in Trish’s lower back again. She did that 8 more times for an even teen. Then she grabbed Trish’s golden hair and pulled her to her feet.  Trish showed why she’s the champion, as she stood up she slugged Victoria right in the lower stomach forcing the air out of her. Trish expected Victoria to slump over as Trish’s knee was coming up but Victoria’s head didn’t go down at all. Instead she grabbed Trish’s upcoming knee and with her other hand under Trish’s butt Victoria picked her up and tossed over the back of her head sending her flying into the corner turnbuckles. Trish hit the corner sideways her head bouncing off the top turnbuckle. Victoria turned and sent a sideways mule kick into the side of Trish’s head send it flying backwards into the turnbuckle again.

Trish was in a word of hurt, her head was ringing and she was semi unconscious. Victoria grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a headlock again and Victoria ran to the middle of the ring and slammed Trish’s head into the ring perfect DDT. Victoria undid Trish’s bra and pulled it out from under her and tossed it to Natalya outside the ring. Trish realized she was topless for the first time in her career and she was mortified. She tried to stay on her stomach hiding her buxom breasts. Victoria took the opportunity to kick Trish in her lower back stomping several times. Trish was screaming in agony trying to figure out what she was going to do. She couldn’t lay there getting stomped on.
The crowd was cheering and cameras were flashing. Trish realized that she had no choice but to fight topless. She crawled to the corner and reached up to the ropes to pull her up baring her big breasts. Cameras were flashing everywhere.

Trish’s face was red with embarrassment as she stood in the corner.

Victoria was already running to the corner ready to splash Trish against the turnbuckles but Trish lifted a leg up and got Victoria in the face with a boot stopping her in her tracks. Trish ran out of the corner and clotheslined Victoria sending her splashing down on her back knocking the wind out of her. Trish was furious now at Victoria for stripping her bra off. She was going to pay now. Trish picked her up and put her in a headlock and ran across the ring and delivered her own DDT to Victoria. Victoria was partly out of it and Trish was waiting for her to get up. She was ready to kick Victoria in the head when she stands up and turns around.

Victoria’s head was ringing and she was woozy but she had enough sense to stand up turn around and duck at the same time. Trish’s foot flew by where normally Victoria’s head would have been. As Trish’s foot flew by that left her crotch open and Victoria drove her fist deep in between Trish’s legs crushing her pussy against bone. Trish dropped like a rock and she curled up in a fetal position screaming as the pain spread out from her pussy to her stomach and her chest making her feel nauseas and almost puking. Victoria bent over and grabbed Trish’s ankles and pulled them out and apart giving her a target to drop down with her elbow hitting her pussy making her scream again. Tears were rolling down Trish’s face. She had never been hit there twice in a row in her life. Victoria stood up and then dropped a knee between Trish’s legs eliciting another scream louder than before. Trish was writhing on the mat her legs pulled up and she was beating her feet on the mat. Trish was in agony like she’d never felt before. She was openly sobbing with her hands between her legs holding her throbbing pussy.

Victoria pulled Trish up by her hair and ran her wobbly into the corner. Trish stood in the corner with her arms hanging over the top rope. Victoria ran to her duffle bag and pulled out several lengths of rope. She stood behind Trish and she looped the rope around Trish’s wrists and then secured them to the middle turnbuckle behind Trish. She then tied Trish’s ankles to the bottom ropes so that Trish was standing there with her legs spread wide open. With her wrists tied behind her it forced her to arch her back pushing her gorgeous breasts out for everyone to see. Trish’s nipples were hard and stuck out proudly.
Victoria was trying to decide what to work on her tits or her spread pussy. She decided Trish’s puss needed more work so she backed up and ran forward delivering a punt that would have easily gotten a 40 yard field goal in football. Trish’s mouth was an O and no sound came out as it drove the wind out of Trish. Her body shook fiercely as she convulsed in absolute agony. It was amazing that she didn’t pass out. The crowd gasped at the fierceness of the kick. Trish’s face was turning dark as she was trying to breath but the pain from the kick had paralyzed her diaphragm and she couldn’t breathe.

Victoria stood in front of Trish and she slugged her in the right tit as hard as she could. Trish convulsed again as her breast flattened against her breastbone. Her nipple got driven into her tit and then it sprang back out all red and sore. Trish could only moan as she was still trying to get some air into her lungs. Her lungs were slowly getting more air in her just as Victoria slugged her fist into Trish’s other beautiful orb. This time Trish was able to screech as her breast flattened like her other one had. Victoria spent about five minutes driving her fists into Trish’s wondrous breasts, flattening them over and over again as they began to bruise up turning from red to a hint of black. They were beginning to droop and they began to swell up. Victoria grabbed both of Trish’s nipples and pulled on them as hard as she could dragging them out two or three inches causing her breasts to pull out of shape looking more like footballs then what they were supposed to look like. Trish was sobbing and screaming nonstop now as Victoria pulled her breasts out of shape by her hard nipples. Victoria let go of the nipples and the breasts snapped back to their drooping and swollen shape.

Victoria went back to her duffle bag and pulled out the big black dildo and a pair of tin snips. She stood in front of Trish with the tin snips and reaching in Trish’s leggings she began to cut them off. As she cut them off at the ankles she threw them out into the crowd. Trish was standing there in just her white cotton thong. She shook her head, “Please don’t Victoria. I beg of you please don’t.

Victoria smiled and said too late as she cut the panties off her foe. With a last snip and a tug Trish’s panties were tossed out into the crowd. Trish was now naked and tied to the ropes spread wide open, her inner lips to her pussy open and her clit poking out of its shelter. Victoria reached down and ran her fingers along Trish’s pussy lips and caressing her hard little clit. As she continued slipping her fingers along and inside Trish’s pussy, Trish to her horror was becoming aroused. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as her clit stuck out farther and farther.  Trish’s hips began to move in rhythm with the movement of Victoria’s hand. Trish was embarrassed about being naked and now her body was betraying her as she was getting closer and closer to release. She was moaning in orgasmic bliss as she got closer to cumming. Victoria took her finger and rubbed around and over Trish’s clit and Trish moaned and her hips jerked forward and she squirted as she felt the orgasm wash over causing her to squirt several times.

Victoria laughed and she squeezed Trish’s clit between her fingernails digging into it causing Trish to scream as her clit felt like it was being torn off. Trish was jerking and twisting and turning trying to escape Victoria’s torture.
Suddenly her pussy exploded in pain again. Victoria had punched Trish’s pussy as hard as she could. Trish was convulsing in agony her body jerking and shuddering as Trish gasped for air as the pain travelled upwards into her chest again. Trish’s eyes were closed and tears were running down her face as she tried to ease the pain somehow. With her eyes closed she didn’t see Victoria running towards her bring her leg forward lined up dead center with Trish’s clit smashing it against her pubic bone. Trish’s eyes opened in shock her mouth formed an O and she moaned breathlessly O MY God. O MY GOD. She was gasping short breaths trying to breathe again as the horrible pain crashed through her body. Her eyes fluttered and she lost consciousness.

Victoria stood in front of her unconscious foe contemplating what to do now. One of the divas, Kelly Kelly handed Victoria a small vial of smelling salts through the cage. She opened them and placed them under Trish’s nose. Trish came to and immediately felt the pain that racked her gorgeous body. Even with the heavily bruised breasts and the deeply bruised pussy and stomach Trish was still beautiful to look at.

Victoria held the dildo in front of Trish and asked, “Hey bitch, where do you want this, in your cxnt or your ass?”

All Trish could do is shake her head, “Please don’t do this Victoria. Please Noooooooooooo.” Trish screamed as Victoria shoved the dildo deep in her swollen hurting pussy. Victoria was pulling the big dildo in and out as deep as it would go. Trish’s screams slowly changed to moans and her pussy began to move in rhythm of the dildo. Trish was starting to get off on this. Trish was moaning nnnnnnnnnnnnooo, I’m ccccummmmmming. Trish’s hips were moving as she tried to time her thrusts with Victoria’s thrust in and out of Trish’s pussy. Suddenly Trish’s head fell backwards and she moaned loudly as she came. Her pussy leaking cum as she crashed with the strongest orgasm she ever had.
Victoria pulled the dildo out of Trish’s pussy and she started untying Victoria’s ankles. Then she untied Trish’s wrists. She stepped back and kicked Trish in her solar plexus just below her breasts knocking the wind out of her.

Victoria took the gasping Trish and r turned her around so she was facing towards the crowd. She then took her head and forced it between the top two ropes. Victoria slid out of the ring and she grabbed the ropes and tied Trish’s wrists to the lower frame struts of the ring. Then she slid back in the ring and tied Trish’s ankles to the bottom rope again. This meant Trish was now bent over with her butt in the air spread wide open and her breasts hanging down below her just inside the ropes. Her head was sticking outside the ropes facing the crowd. Victoria took Trish’s long golden locks and tied it into a ponytail then she tied the ponytail to the upper ropes. This forced her back to arch pushing her swollen black and blue tits up and out so the crowd could see the horrible mess her tits were. It also let the crowd see Trish’s face as she suffered further pain and humiliation.

Victoria took the slippery wet dildo and rammed it deep into Trish’s pussy. Trish had never had anything in her pussy. You could say that Trish was an anal virgin. She screeched a unhuman wail as the dildo ripped into her virgin ass tearing her anus apart. Trish’s face was covered in tears as her eyes clenched closed and she screamed over and over again. Victoria was ramming the dildo back and forth yelling at Trish, “How do you like this bitch? This time you go to the hospital.”
Trish moaned in agony as she felt her anus getting torn apart. “Please Victoria, stop. I give.” Pleaded Trish, but to no avail. This continued for another 5 minutes. 5 minutes doesn’t seem like a long time but for Trish it felt like an eternity. Finally Victoria pulled the dildo out and tossed it by her duffle bag and she reached in and pulled out a baseball bat, some felt markers and a can of hair spray. She also pulled out a small fire extinguisher.   

She then turned to Trish and dropped all the stuff and untied her again. She spun her around and tied her up facing the ring again. She pulled Trish’s ponytail down and tied it to the second rope behind Trish. This forced her to bend backwards and push her swollen tits out.
She then took the felt marker and wrote on Trish’s chest above her tits “44 longs.” Then she wrote on Trish’s back, “I am a slut.” Then she wrote on her stomach, “Loose sloppy cxnt.”
Then she took the can of hairspray and she pusher it so it was spraying and then she lit it with a lighter turning it into a flamethrower. Trish looked in horror as Victoria approached her from the side. She thought for a second and in a moment of mercy she stopped the hair spray from coming out. She took the canister and sprayed hair spray all over Trish’s hair avoiding getting any on Trish’s face.

Then she lit it and Trish’s hair went up in a ball of flames. Nothing stunk quite like hair or fur and people in the first few rows were gagging from the horrible stench of Trish’s burning hair. Quickly Victoria sprayed Trish’s head with the fire extinguisher putting the flames out.
Trish was screaming and thrashing against the ropes sobbing and screaming her lungs out. The crowd was silent in shock. Trish who once looked gorgeous now looked grotesque as much of her hair was burned away, her once beautiful face was now a mass of bruised with two dark black eyes. Her once proud and perky breasts now looked like black and blue tits on a 90 yr. old woman as they hung down almost to Trish’s waist. Her pussy was all swollen as her lips were thick and wet and there was blood, sweat and pussy fluids seeping down the inside of Trish’s legs.

Victoria was getting out of control. People were beginning to worry about Trish and would she ever recover from the savage brutal beating she was taking. The security guard was holding the key in the cage door watching Vince’s face waiting for the signal to run in and stop the carnage.
Victoria bent down and picked up the baseball bat. She took a couple of practice swings and then stepped forward and swung the bat. It slammed into Trish’s left breast and flattened it against the underlying bone. Trish screamed an animalistic screech that echoed throughout the arena. There was a collective ooohhh from the 16 thousand or so fans in the seats. Vince even flinched as the bat crashed into Trish’s breast. He began to wonder if maybe he had gone too far with this match. There were a lot of fans who were in shock and didn’t look to happy. Well it was too late to stop it now, they just had to ride it out and see what happened.
Meanwhile Victoria was batting Trish’s tits over and over again causing them to turn almost black and swell up to easily double their normal size. They were no longer the once beautiful perky tits that they started out as. Now they were black and blue, swollen and hanging stretched out slabs of beaten flesh that hung down to Trish’s waist. Victoria tossed the bat away and she reached into her duffle bag and came out with two brass knuckles. She put them both on and then she slugged Trish’s right breast from the side causing the swollen mass to fly across Trish’s body into the other breast. Trish screamed anew as the pain rocked her chest. The divas around the ring were in shock at the brutality that Victoria was displaying and many of them looked away and couldn’t watch.

Victoria swung the bat again but this time below Trish’s breast and instead hit her in the ribs. There was an audible crack that was heard by many of the fans. Victoria had just broken a rib or more of Trish’s. Victoria swung the bat again hitting Trish in the ribs on the other side and again you could hear a crack as a rib or two broke. Trish’s body convulsed and she screamed a horrible banshee like scream of unbearable pain. The crowd cringed as Trish lost consciousness again.

Trish hung from the ropes and turn buckles with her head slumped forward and down. Victoria stopped hammering her destroyed tits and she admired her handy work. She put her left hand under Trish’s chin and held Trish’s head up. Trish looked at Victoria pleading with her to stop. Victoria smiled and drove her right fist with the brass knuckles into the side of Trish’s jaw breaking it and sending several teeth out into the ring along with a mist of blood. The crowd gasped in shock and you could feel the revulsion build. The fans began to boo and Victoria stopped and looked out at the crowd. She realized that in her zealous feverish beating of Trish that maybe she had gone too far. She stopped and looked down at Jackie and Kurt. Kurt’s face was white in shock and Jackie nodded to Victoria that it was over. Trish was a beaten destroyed mess.
Victoria turned and went to the cage door and motioned for the security guard to open the door. Victoria stepped out and went up the ramp to the dressing room without looking anywhere but in front of her to the dressing room. The arena was deathly quiet. You could hear the sobbing and moaning of Trish. The medics rushed into the ring and untied Trish and gently placed her on the stretcher. The cage was hoisted up and the fans began to pile out and leave. They left in a quiet orderly fashion sickened by what they had witnessed.
Slowly the medics rolled Trish on her gurney towards the waiting ambulance. She was placed inside the ambulance and strapped in gently by the horrified para medics. They had never seen anyone in such terrible shape. Trish looked like she had been in a massive car wreck. She was taken to the local trauma center where doctors worked on the beaten woman for over six hours. Trish was put in intensive care where she remained for two weeks and then she was placed in a ward where she stayed for over three months before she was moved to an assisted living apartment for another two months.
Trish had received four broken ribs, two cracked ribs, a busted jaw, lost six teeth, had a damaged and heavily bruised vagina, severe  burning to her scalp and a cracked pubic bone. Trish’s once glorious breasts were completely destroyed and a plastic surgeon spent 30 hours over six operations to rebuild Trish’s breasts to some semblance of what they used to be after the swelling receded.
Vince got his wish as Trish never wrestled again and she never attended any wrestling event ever again. Even years later, when Trish was inducted into the wrestling hall of fame, she never attended it. Every month Trish received a letter with a cheque enclosed. She would receive these payments for the rest of her life. She went on to retire and fade into obscurity in Alaska, where she  was a hunting guide.
Victoria never wrestled again. She knew she had gone overboard stepping over the line of winning and into the world of brutality. She also received payments for the rest of her life although they were considerably less that what Trish got. Victoria was never heard from again and there were occasional sightings of her by fans of wrestling although no one was ever completely sure that they saw her or that maybe it was someone who looked like her. Rumor was that she went to work with Jackie with the government undercover. Nobody knew for sure if that was the case.
The WWE suspended operations for three months as Vince contemplated what to do. Many of the wrestlers left to escape the memories of the savage match and pursued different careers.  Eventually the wrestlers that stayed became restless and encouraged Vince to start the matches again. The first month or so the crowds were sparse and the WWE was losing money but the remaining wrestlers put on a good show and the fans returned slowly and eventually the WWE returned to prosperity again. The video of Trish and Victoria was never put up for sale and the single copy of the match was kept in Vince’s desk under lock and key.

Offline Jaytee71124

Re: Victoria Destoys Trish
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 01:47:11 AM »
I have to apologize after reading this story that I wrote. I noticed quite a few grammatical errors and mistakes i made. I did a lousy job of editing this before submitting it. I hope everyone is able to enjoy it despite my mistakes.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Victoria Destoys Trish
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:52:38 AM »

I really loved the story through the dildo in the pussy and ass hole, but after that it went from hot to too crazy.