News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch!! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt.1

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
                   Rematch! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Battle pt. 1
                                                 by Supporturgoddess

All the fireworks I had seen before paled in comparison to the final showdown! Adorable local girl Samantha Bryant had been the most beautiful, popular, and sought-after woman in town until the arrival of thoroughly British Jackie H. Addams. Samantha’s long, fiery-red hair, long legs, and bright smile gave her all-American good looks, but she was simply outclassed by Jackie’s sophistication, stylish, shoulder-length brown hair, huge, brown eyes, golden skin, and perfectly proportioned body. Jackie not only took Samantha’s place as head of the ad agency where we worked, but she also took Samantha’s place as my lover. The feud between the women steadily escalated. They first faced off on the 4th of July, in the now legendary catfight at John Bunker’s place overlooking the town park. In their first battle, the 5’4”tall, 110 lb. Englishwoman handed the 5’7”, 135 lb. American girl a humiliating defeat.
       Samantha was under contract, and she refused to quit. She had to endure long, harsh months ground beneath Jackie’s heels. The owners in Boston were too impressed with Samantha’s talents to let Jackie fire her without cause, so Jackie set out to make Sam’s working conditions intolerable, hoping Sam would quit. She moved Samantha’s desk into a smelly, cramped area that had been a utility room. She assigned two bumbling, poorly equipped trainees to act as Sam’s assistants. Sam ended up having to do most of the work herself. She quickly fell behind schedule. Jackie finally impressed Sam’s meager help into her service, making the young trainees run pointless errands for her. Sam forged ahead, soldiering on, alone. Sam had fired the first shots in the war the day they met. Jackie wasn’t the kind to forgive and forget. Sam may have begun the war, but Jackie intended to finish it. Even so, Sam refused to give in.
       Jackie’s ability to humble Sam, a woman I’d long thought of as indomitable, was impressive, but her power over men was almost supernatural. The beautiful, brilliant Brit twisted male clients around her finger in ways Sam never could. Jackie took long lunches to entertain male clients. She always returned to the office carrying expensive bottles of wine or other gifts from her admirers. The Englishwoman had taken a small, struggling company and turned it into a roaring success.
       Samantha did have one moment of devilish fun. Although Jackie allowed the staff to dress casually, she continued to insist on wearing only high fashion, down to her dangerously high, pointed heels. One day Jackie returned from a business lunch, bottle of wine in hand. Her heel caught between two uneven floor boards. Her shoe stayed put while her foot popped out, sending her whirling out of control until she sat down and wedged tight in a wastepaper basket. Everyone in the office, especially Samantha, howled with laughter at the site of their oh-so-sophisticated boss stuck in the trash, feet in the air. Jackie looked around, mouth wide open, face red from humiliation.
       A few days later, I entered the agency and found Jackie locked in her office, reduced almost to tears by the long-distance dressing down she was receiving from the owners in Boston. When the conference finally ended, Jackie stormed out of her office. She marched to Sam’s desk and hovered over her, red-faced and sneering. Sam looked up through cool, green eyes, her lion’s mane of red hair wrapped around her face, totally unimpressed by the tigress challenging her.
       Jackie hissed. “We have a rat in the office. Someone used a camera phone to take a picture
of me sitting in that rubbish bin, wine bottle in hand. The liar sent the picture to my bosses, claiming I’ve been intoxicated on the job!” She glared down at Sam. “Traitor! I could have your job for this!”
       Samantha’s green eyes blazed. “Ha! I guess I turned the tables on you, huh? You always threaten to take my job. Now it’s your job on the line. You love dishing it out. What’s wrong? Can’t you take it?’
       Outwitted and outmaneuvered, the Englishwoman shoved Sam hard, causing her to topple over. The desk went with her. Everyone present leapt to their feet. The Brit raced around the overturned desk and flinched, barely dodging an unopened can of diet soda thrown by Sam. The missile missed its target, but as Jackie turned back to face her foe, Samantha drove her foot deep in the British beauty’s incredibly trim waist. Sam leapt up and slapped her boss to her knees. Months of humiliation boiled over. Sam was on Jackie in an instant, beating the daylights out of her shocked British boss, as her co-workers cheered her on. Losing and desperate, Jackie pulled off her shoe and jabbed the pointed heel into Samantha’s exposed thigh. Samantha cried out, hands flailing. She found stapler and pinched it around Jackie’s nose, trying to staple it shut! Jackie screamed in terror, but she managed to fight the bigger American girl off. The Brit reached up for her rival’s green eyes but missed. Her fingers dug into Samantha’s apple cheeks, clawing down them and leaving pink streaks behind. Samantha screamed in pain. Instantly, Jackie seized a bottle of air freshener from the clutter of the overturned desk and sprayed it into Sam’s eyes. Sam slapped her hands over her eyes, leapt up, and fell back against a wall.
       Jackie slowly rose. Sam wiped her eyes. By now both women’s tops were torn to shreds, leaving only their bras to hold in their ample, heaving breasts. They charged like wildcats. Fists flew in a blur. Sam overpowered Jackie, sending her crumpling to the floor. Sam mounted her boss and choked her, brutally. Jackie coughed and gagged, her feet peddling in empty air above her. Sam then seized Jackie’s shoulder-length, light-brown hair with both hands and pounded the back of the Brits head into floor, over and over again.
       When I saw Jackie’s fingers curl around a razor-sharp letter opener, I had to act. I yanked them up, but they kept fighting. Unable to force them apart, I slammed them together. Their full, wet lips smacked together. The momentary saliva swap shocked them long enough for me to pull them apart.
       I shouted, “Are you both crazy? Both your jobs are hanging by a thread. You can’t fight here! You’ll destroy company equipment, to say nothing of the layouts themselves! If you fight here, you’ll get us all fired!”
       Friends pulled Sam away. I held Jackie back.
       Samantha snarled, “This isn’t over, bitch!”
       Jackie shouted, “Time and place, Bryant! Name a time and place!”
       Sam’s friends pulled her away down the hall.

In mid December, Jackie sent me to Dayton to meet with a client. I returned on the 18th. Something about the date made me feel uneasy. When I reached the airport, I found a limousine waiting for me. Jackie’s driver explained he had been instructed to take me to her apartment at a specified time. I assumed she had a romantic evening planned, so I went along with her plans. By the time we arrived, it was almost midnight. The driver departed. I flipped on the lights and saw an elaborate computer set up by the sofa, complete with a very large screen. A web cast was already underway. I sat down before the large monitor. The screen displayed a lit ring, in the middle of a dark, empty gymnasium. I noticed a small camera, aimed at me.
       Jackie’s face suddenly covered the screen. “Hello, Love. Your red-haired bitch finally challenged me to a winner-take-all fight, to settle our private war. The loser must quit her job and leave town, forever. I paid off the owners of this dump to ensure our privacy. They’ll be no rules tonight, and they’ll be no one to stop me this time. I hope you enjoy watching me tear your old flame to bits!” Jackie stepped back from the camera.
       After a few moments, Samantha’s face covered the screen. “I know you think that British bitch is the better woman, but she’s not. I’m about to prove it! You’ll see!”
       My heart raced as they entered the ring. Standing in their corners, they glared at each other across the ring. Jackie wore a blue bikini top with a Union Jack stretched almost into transparency across her large, perfectly formed breasts. A barely visible, dark blue thong completed her outfit. Samantha wore a red bikini top with the word “cupcake” written across it. Cupcake was the nickname I’d given her when we were kids. She obviously wanted to remind me of all the years we’d spent together. She also wore shiny, silver bikini bottoms.
       No bell sounded. The longtime enemies simply walked together in the middle of the ring. I suddenly realized why they had chosen to fight on the 18th day of the 12th month. The war of 18/12 had begun!

5’4”, 107 lb.  English brunette Jackie and 5’7”, 135 lb American redhead Samantha stood toe-to-toe. After exchanging wicked insults, a few promises of punishment to come, and a few hard shoves, their tempers boiled over.  They spun each other in a tight circle, twisting wrists, grabbing, and pushing. They simultaneously seized each other’s hair and stared into each other’s eyes, faces turning red, bodies shaking, teeth bared, each woman absolutely determined to overcome the other. The English girl’s thighs shook, and the pain on her face grew intense. Sam won the test of wills, pulling Jackie’s head back and forcing the grimacing Brit against the ropes. Samantha fired two loud, crisp slaps across Jackie’s chest. The younger, smaller woman cried out, grabbing Sam’s wrists to prevent a third slap. Unable to pull her hands free, the American beauty thrust her body forward, slamming chest to chest and belly on belly against the Brit. Jackie yelled, then growled. The Englishwoman returned the favor, slamming her slightly smaller but firmer body into the American’s body. The beauties battled like sumo wrestlers, slamming their beautiful bodies together, again and again.
       Jackie’s trim waist simply couldn’t stand up to Samantha’s full, toned belly. As Jackie doubled over, Sam grabbed her by the hair and threw her knee up into Jackie’s face. Jackie flew down, badly shaken. Samantha yanked Jackie up by her hair and flipped her completely off her feet, head-over-heels, by her hair! Jackie let out a wild, high-pitched scream, lying at Sam’s feet, arms over her head, bare feet pounding the mats in pain. Samantha looked into one of the cameras set up around the ring, grinned wickedly, winked at me, and held up a handful of hair she’d torn from the British girl’s head!
       Snarling until the tiny gap between her two front teeth showed, Jackie kicked the gloating redhead’s long legs out from under her. Sam fell on her full, round hips. The beauties sat up facing each other and kicked wildly. Samantha turned to her longer legs for an advantage. She wrapped one of her legs around one of Jackie’s shorter legs and forced a leg wrestling match. Jackie willingly accepted the challenge, pitting her golden leg against Samantha’s long, pale one.
At first the luscious limbs slid sensuously up and down each other, rubbing and curling around each other like battling pythons. Thighs slammed together with audible smacks. Shimmering from perspiration, light danced along every delicious detail of their legs, as muscles flexed and strained in direct, leg-against-leg competition. Each woman fought with all she had, desperately trying to prove her legs were superior. In the end, the Englishwoman prevailed over the American. Jackie rolled Sam onto her shoulders and slapped her face again and again.
       Samantha powered out, sending the Brit down to her back.  Jackie sat up. Sam slapped her thighs around her foes face and slammed her down to the canvas in a leg scissors. Jackie kicked frantically, trying to escape. She failed. Samantha locked her ankles together and smiled triumphantly up at a camera. Sam pumped and flexed her legs, squeezing them around Jackie’s head. Jackie’s feet kicked out awkwardly one more time, and then they pounded the mats, as the pain and pressure increased. Samantha’s gorgeous legs choked Jackie and crushed her head. Sam’s thighs completely engulfed Jackie’s head, smothering her as well. To my surprise, Sam was dominating Jackie! Jackie planted her feet and arched her back, sending her belly up high, as she tried to bridge out of Sam’s devastating hold. Each woman’s body shook violently from strain, as they tried to out power and outlast each other. Jackie’s thighs quaked, and her belly sucked in and pouted out rapidly. She collapsed, her legs spreading out in front of her as her back settled again to the mats. Jackie’s struggling grew feeble. Her hand ran along Sam’s leg down her foot, fingers fumbling with Sam’s toes as if hoping for a handhold. Then Jackie grew still. Samantha rose on her hands, pumping her legs as though she wanted to squeeze Jackie’s head off, going for the knockout.
       Suddenly Samantha threw her head back and screamed, as Jackie bit Sam’s thigh to escape.
The beauties rose, screaming obscenities. Jackie’s breasts heaved, as she gasped for breath. They engaged in an all-out fist fight. Jackie took a terrible pounding but she held on, until Sam jammed her fingers into the Brits big, brown eyes. Jackie cried out and fell back against the ropes. I was frankly shocked by Sam’s brutality, as she choked her enemy over the top rope. Jackie flailed, spit, and gagged. She managed to fire a hard elbow into Sam’s ribs that ended the choke, but Jackie’s respite was short lived. The American woman cupped her hand under the English girl’s chin and dragged her face in front of a camera. Jackie seemed to look right at me. A tear trickled down her flawless cheek.
       Sam’s green eyes narrowed. “So, she thought she could take my place? She thought I’d let her get away with all she’s done to me?”
       Samantha ran Jackie’s face along the top rope, giving her a vicious rope burn. Jackie’s deafening, high-pitched scream filled the air. She fell clutching her face, her feet pounding in agony.
       Sam stood over her. “Had enough? Are you ready to beg me for mercy?”
       The Brit didn’t, or couldn’t, answer. Samantha knelt by her side and rubbed the English girl’s face in the mats, adding a mat burn to the rope burn.
       My heart pounded. Jackie was hurt! She was barely even fighting back.
       Samantha wanted to finish her. She dragged Jackie by her ankle to a corner and then rolled out of the ring under the bottom rope. She reached into the ring, grabbed both Jackie’s feet, and pulled her closer to the corner. Sam then put her own foot up on the steel ring post for leverage and tugged back with all her strength, pulling the spread-legged Englishwoman into the steel pole! Jackie let out a long, shrill cry of agony and then writhed in tears, holding herself.
       Samantha asked, “Ready to admit I’m the better woman?”
       Jackie never opened her eyes, but she shook her head.
       Samantha looked up at a camera with a mischievous grin. She reached under the ring and pulled something from a paper sack. She held a chocolate cupcake up to the camera! She rolled back into the ring, placed the cupcake on the writhing Brit’s lips, and stood over her, dangling her foot a few inches over Jackie’s mouth.  Jackie’s eyes grew wide. She looked up at the bottom of Sam’s bare foot, as Sam prepared to force the cupcake down the Brit’s throat! Jackie sprang to life. She grabbed Sam’s foot and twisted it violently. Sam shrieked, staggering into a very exposed position over her enemy. Teeth bared, Jackie shot her fist straight up between Sam’s legs. Sam cried out and fell to her side. Gasping for air and wiping tears, Jackie rose. She slapped her palms against the soles of Sam’s feet and spread Sam’s legs wide apart. The Englishwoman raised her foot and then drove her heel down between the American woman’s legs. Sam screamed madly and curled up in a ball, trying to keep her legs together against the terrible pain.
       Jackie gasped. “Payback’s a bitch, Bitch!”
       The British spitfire wrapped both legs around one of Sam’s legs and both her arms around the other. She forced Samantha’s legs wide apart. The leg spread shattered Samantha. The classic wrestling hold might gain surrender under the best of conditions, but Jackie’s previous attack left the redhead especially vulnerable.
       Refusing to lose, Sam jolted up and raked her fingers across Jackie’s eyes. Jackie howled, rolled off, but then leapt up and stormed back to Sam. She stood over her foe, ready to resume the attack, but the tables turned. Samantha kicked up between Jackie’s golden legs. Jackie’s eyes bulged. She held herself and fell over sideways like a tree felled by lightning. Both women were devastated, but neither would quit. This was a fight to the finish!

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Re: Rematch!! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt.1
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:44:28 AM »
       I hope you enjoy this story. Who do you like more, Jackie or Sam? Would you like to see Sam back in action, would you prefer Jackie, or would you rather I describe a conflict between two completely NEW women in a completely NEW story? Does anyone out there have an opinion?

--Supporturgoddess