News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rematch!! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt. 2

• 2 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
              Rematch! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt. 2
                              by Supporturgoddess

Sweat-soaked and gasping for every breath, Samantha forced herself to stand. She pulled Jackie up and slammed a sledgehammer of a fist into her jaw. Jackie flew against the ropes, bounced back, but ducked under a telegraphed swing. Each woman’s momentum carried her to the far ropes. They bounced off the ropes and ran back toward each other. Both women leapt up to kick each other at the same moment! Their feet slapped together, kicking each other’s legs wide apart. They flew together like two pair of open scissors until their most sensitive areas collided!  They fell together in a state of shock, legs entwined, mouths wide open, but silent. They crawled apart and lie shattered on the mats, hands between their legs, crying softly.
       After several moments filled with pain-filled sobs from both women, Jackie began to rise. Samantha couldn’t. Jackie slowly pulled herself to her enemy and reached for Sam’s hair, but Sam grabbed her wrists. A desperate struggle ensued. Each woman’s fingernails reached within millimeters of the other’s eyes, but neither could complete her attack. Something deep inside Sam snapped. An animalistic desire for victory took over. She lunged forward and bit Jackie’s delicious bottom lip. Jackie let out a terrified cry and fell on her back, feet kicking madly above her. With tears pouring and no other option left, Jackie bit Samantha’s mouth in retaliation! They rolled around the ring biting each other’s lips and tongues. Their grunting, moaning, and muffled cries only added to the savage spectacle. The Englishwoman’s superior mouth prevailed. She lay over Samantha, biting. Samantha screamed and cried, her feet pounding holes in the canvas.
       Samantha managed to kick Jackie away. Crying and shaking from exhaustion, Sam tried to pull up using the ropes. Jackie marched in and spun her around, only to be punched in her nose. Jackie staggered and swayed. Both women were on the verge of collapse. Too hurt to maneuver, the two bitter rivals stood toe-to-toe, exchanging fists. After a brief exchange, Samantha’s thighs shook violently. She locked her legs, desperately trying to stay on her feet, but her red hair exploded each time the Brit’s fists connected. Sam fell back to the ropes. Jackie kept punching. Teeth gritted, Sam’s chin flew over one shoulder and then the other again and again, sent from one side to the other by the force of Jackie’s blows. In a tiny voice, Samantha managed to cry “I hate you!” before Jackie floored her.
       Jackie cupped her foot over the back of Samantha’s neck and forced Sam’s throat down over the bottom rope, choking her. Samantha’s eyes bulged and her tongue hung out, as she choked and gagged. Jackie had her. Sam’s tears rolled. Saliva drooled, and her face turned from red to purple. This time, I couldn’t save her.
       Suddenly Jackie threw up her hands and stepped back. She looked into a camera, gasped, and taunted, “I wouldn’t want to hurt her too badly, now would I? Even so, I won’t have her coming back for more. I want her to tremble at the very thought of me!”
       My heart nearly shot out of my chest. Jackie meant it! Sam lay helplessly with Jackie’s foot over her throat, still gasping for air. Jackie kicked Samantha’s long leg under the bottom rope so it hung precariously, stretched out sideways over the edge. The sexy limb hovered motionless in the air, stretched straight out sideways. Jackie climbed through the ropes and stood on the edge of the ring. She sneered, leapt up, and stomped one foot on Samantha’s foot and the other on Sam’s lower leg, below her knee. All of Jackie’s weight crashed down on Sam’s leg and tried to force it to bend sideways! Sam’s leg simply couldn’t bend that way!
       Samantha let out a heart wrenching scream loud enough to shatter glass. It seemed to go on forever. The pain of the brutal, potentially leg-breaking move left Sam clutching her leg and crying wildly in absolute agony.
       Jackie rolled back into the ring. She stood over Sam with an air of total superiority, spread Sam’s injured leg out on the mats, and placed her foot on Sam’s knee. “I’ve had enough of you thinking you’re a match for me, Bryant. We’ve fought over a man. Look into a camera and tell him I’m a far better woman than you could ever hope to be! Do as I say. Swear never to speak to him again!”
       Sam seemed to look right at me. She whined, “N-o-o-o-o-o!”
       The Englishwoman ground her foot into the American’s leg. Samantha bawled her eyes out.
       Jackie put Samantha in a standing toe hold, twisting Sam’s long leg impossibly far around. Sam cried like a baby and screamed flat-tongued in anguish, but she refused Jackie’s demands.
Sam looked into a camera and cried, “I won’t let her take you away from me-e-e-e-e!”
       Jackie dropped Sam’s foot over the middle rope, leapt up, and sat down hard on Sam’s injured leg, trying to force it to bend backward. My heart almost stopped. Sam screamed her voice out and fell to the mats, seized by spasms of pain, flopping around like a fish out of water.
Jackie ground her foot on Sam’s leg, but still Sam refused to surrender.
       Crying uncontrollably, Sam babbled, “You’ll have to kill me to make me quit this time!”
       With a voice dripping with condescension, Jackie replied, “No, you pathetic loser, I only need to break your spirit. For a clearly better woman, that presents no problem at all.”
       Jackie wrapped her legs in with Sam’s legs and sat back, applying a surprisingly professional-looking legs vs. legs hold. Samantha went mad, struggling, screaming, and crying her eyes out. Finally, Jackie’s legs won out.
       Samantha looked right at a camera and cried, “I can’t take anymooorrrre! M-e-r-c-y! I-I’ll leave town! I’ll never speak to him agaaaaaain! Oh please, stop! I‘m begging y-o-o-o-o-o-u!”
       Jackie instantly ended the punishment. She stood up, pressed her foot on Sam’s chest, and looked down. “You started this war. Perhaps next time you’ll think twice!”
       Samantha’s cries now came from emotional, not physical, anguish.
       Jackie looked into a camera with a truly devilish grin and winked. She looked back down at Sam and said, “Now, what image shall we leave your former lover with to remember you by? Having you under foot is no good. I’ve had you there since the day we met. Having you kiss my bum won’t do. Your lips aren’t worthy of the honor. Ah, yes. I know.”
       Jackie rolled out of the ring and opened a small but expensive-looking bag. She pulled out a cupcake. She rolled into the ring and put it in Samantha’s mouth. Samantha looked up in tears, watching as the bottom of Jackie’s foot covered her face. Jackie ground the cupcake in Sam’s face until the bottom of the Brits foot rested on Samantha’s tongue. She then pulled her utterly shattered rival across the ring by her red hair, climbed to the top rope, posed for me, leapt off, and landed body on body on Samantha. Jackie’s superior body humbled Samantha’s body. There was no count. There was no need. Samantha was out cold, beaten in every way a woman could be beaten by a superior one.
       Jackie lowered her almost bare hips onto Sam‘s face, sitting on her unconscious rival and catching her breath for over a minute. She then walked up to a camera. “Forget her, Love. I’ll be home soon, and then we’ll celebrate my victory.”
       Jackie kissed the camera. For a moment the entire screen filled with the image of her lips, and then the transmission ended.

Fearing for her safety, I searched for Samantha half the night, but I couldn’t find her. I finally returned to my apartment. I found Jackie waiting for me. She looked up, revealing a tremendous shiner around her left eye and small bite marks on her lower lip.
       “The bitch tried to throttle me! I’ve beaten and humiliated her in every way, but she keeps coming back for more. There’s no quit in her! I’d have to permanently injure her to make her give in. I simply won’t go that far. This war isn’t worth the cost. She can have this little town. I’ll have the world! A few weeks back, I put in for a transfer. It came through. I’m on my way to the top.” She studied my face. “You can come with me.”
       I looked away.
       Jackie sighed. “Yes, I know. In spite of everything that has happened, you still love Sam. I can’t say I’m surprised. I knew you’d go back to her, sooner or later.”
       My jaw fell open. “If you knew I’d eventually go back to Sam, why did you fight her?
       Jackie ran her silk-smooth hand along my face and gave me a warm, kind smile. “I had two reasons. You’re a good man and a good friend. When I first arrived, I saw the way you moped around, pining away for Samantha. I also saw the way Sam used your adoration to inflate her fat head. I refused to sit still for it! I knew a rival would make Sam realize how much she could lose if she lost you. I knew you had always lacked the courage to force Sam to decide whether she wanted to be with you forever, because you feared she might say no. I can give you far more than she ever could, yet you’re willing to leave your job, your hometown, and all I can give you, just to be with her. If you’re willing to sacrifice all that, aren’t you ready to risk taking a chance? I know you almost died watching me destroy Sam. I saw her die inside, knowing I could take you from her. If you love each other so much, you should be together. I just needed to give you both a swift kick in your bums, to make you see the light.”
       I stared at her in astonishment and genuine awe. “You did all this for me?”
       Jackie grinned. “I had my fun with you. Even so, we must be honest. You couldn’t have kept me satisfied for long. No man can. Sam’s more your speed. You’re both big fish in this small pond, but I can tear up the fiercest shark and wear its skin as a fashion statement. I had to throw you back.” She winked. “Besides, I said I had two reasons to fight.”
       “What was the other one?”
       Jackie put her hands on her hips. “She challenged me! I don’t back down from anyone, especially not from a bigfooted, clown-haired, country bumbkin like Samantha!”
       Jackie gave me a last kiss. “Be well. Life’s short. Live it.”
       I watched her walk down the hall to the elevator. I called out, “What will you do now?”
       “I’m on to bigger things. It’s me against the world!”
       As she entered the lift, I said, “The world doesn’t stand a chance!”
       Jackie flashed a wide grin and winked, as the doors closed.

The next day at work, the staff learned of Jackie’s departure. Most of them were thrilled. Samantha wasn’t there to celebrate. She had been true to her word. Having lost the fight, Sam had left town. I feared I had lost her forever, but then I remembered the little cabin her cousin owned in the woods. I drove there and knocked on the door. It opened. Samantha looked up at me. Her lip was split. She had a severe shiner around her left eye, and her right eye was swollen shut. She was bruised from head to toe. I stared down at the cast on her leg.
       She whispered, “Did you see and hear…everything?”
       I nodded.
       She fought back tears, running her hand along her cast. “It’s only a hairline fracture. It’ll heal. I…still have friends in town. One’s a doctor. She fixed me up, no questions asked.”
       My awe of the broken beauty increased. I remembered how long she had hung on; refusing to submit even after Jackie broke her leg. I knew how much she loved me.
       Sam breathed heavily. “I’m not beaten! As soon as my leg heals, I’ll--”
       “Jackie’s gone. She left town.”
       Sam blinked, unable to process my words. 
       I added, “She asked me to join her.”
       Sam’s eyes welled with tears. “When do you leave?”
       I told Sam that I loved her, not Jackie. I gave her a carefully constructed version of events, trying to make it sound as though Sam’s incredible will power and devotion had forced Jackie to run. Sam looked up at me, not believing anything I said, but grateful to me for saying it. She fell into my arms, and cried. I begged her to come back to town with me. She did. We were together that night. We’ve been together ever since.
       In the following weeks, I made Sam promise never to fight again, and tried to make her understand that she never had to fight anyone for me. She confided that what I’d always suspected was correct. The fight had ended up being about me, but it had really always been a war of will between two amazingly strong women. As Jackie faded into our past, I was able to rebuild Samantha’s confidence. Little by little, the bold, brash beauty I fell in love with returned.
       Then, on the one year anniversary of the 4th of July fireworks between Jackie and Sam, I returned home and found Sam sitting on the bed, feet up on the sheets, legs pulled in tight, her chin resting on her knees. She looked scared to death! I asked her what was wrong, but she refused to answer. I learned the truth when I discovered Jackie had left a meassage on our machine. I played it back. Jackie’s incredibly sexy, English accent rang out.
       “Hello, Love. I’m back on top. I have it all. I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened a year ago. Tell me, does poor Sam still enjoy cupcakes, when they’re fed to her in the right way?” Jackie giggled. “Tell her she’d better do her level best to keep you happy. If she fails, I just might be tempted to come back and steal you away from her. She knows I can! I’m leaving you my contact information. If Samantha fails to satisfy you, you’ll know where to find me.”

The End

Author’s note: This completes the Jackie vs. Sam saga began in “Fireworks”. I hope you enjoyed the tale. By the way, in case anyone’s wondering, 5-11-57 ISN”T my birthday. I’m not that old.
This was my first story. What did you think of it?

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Re: Rematch!! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
       I'm glad you enjoyed my stories. If I ever tell another story involving one of the women in these stories, who would you rather see back in action? Who were you for? Who did you like better? Would you have stayed with Sam or left with Jackie?  Would you rather see Sam again, Jackie, or would you rather I describe a battle between two completely NEW women? Does anyone out there have an opinion?

--Supporturgoddess

Offline Zod

• I love catfights!
Re: Rematch!! British Babe vs. American Girl: Final Conflict pt. 2
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:15:36 PM »
I think I'd read anything you put up, good stuff.

Personally, I would have stayed with Sam, with the hope the battles changed her. A Changed Sam with a new battle might be interesting, or the english woman with new conquests. There is always something nice about continuing stories.