News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

TONIGHT IN MASSACHUSETS...IRL..NHB CATFIGHT BRAWL 10IKA VRS CHICA

• 3 Replies

DAN THE MAN

Yes, tonight, Tuesday August 4th, at 8 PM, in Massachusets, two of our members, 10ika, and Spanish chica will meet to go woman to woman, in a real life, no holds barred, anything goes. catfight/fistfight brawl. This will be a " NO QUITING, NO SAYING STOP, STOP, NO I GIVE FIGHT. The two girls who are both 22 years old have agreed to fight until one is knocked out unconcious !!

10ika is a beautiful black girl, with long silky black hair.  have no statistics, other than the pictures I saw on her profle page showing a huge set of fantastic suculant breasts, smooth, strong, shapely legs, a round curvy ass., and a sweet come to me face, with waning, kissable, sexy lips.
Chica is a spanish girl wth a beautiful, sexy, sultry face. Her eyes are big and hypnotizing, and her lips are full and also very kissable.She too has long flowing hair, she is a brunette. Chica is blest with large sexy breasts , and a pair of legs that can drive men crazy. An ass that is second to none, other than Jennifer Lopez !!  Although no statistics are available, sh is a good match for her black rival...and this should be a very equal fight.

The fight will take place at Chica's house. The two sexy vixens will fight topless wearing only thongs.Chica is known for her trash talking, and she has a known reputation of her preference to fight vicious and dirty. She wll do anythig and eveything to kick another girl's ass in any kind of fight.

10ika has matched chica in the talkng trash pre-fight days totally, and she has garunteed that she too will not hesitate to fight as dirty as needed to and I quote, "fuck that bitch up !!"

Some members, both guys, but mostly girls, say that Chica will NOT show up to fight 10ika. 10ika proposed, and Chica agreed that 10ika will bring a camera (maybe even a camcorder)..but at least a snapshot camera to prove that the fight took place. Since it's at Chica's house, you would think that she has to show up??? Anyhow...if  the fight takes place as scheduled, I have some thoughts on how it might go. Remembe...this is only my idea of wht might happen wen 10ika and chica duke it out tonight, IRL.

Since both girls have been going back and forth for several days now about thi fight, a few remarks were made about having both of their guys there to watch them fight. Also it was more than hinted at, by each girl, that "I MAY JUST TAKE YOUR MAN."  And, " IF YOUR MANS THERE, AFTER I KICK YOUR ASS, I'LL FUCK HIM RGHT THERE."  Now I don't know if they mean it or if as trash talk, but...ther fight could get even more interesting.

After the girls take off their blouses, skirts, and bras...they will remove all rings, necklaces, and earrings and give everything to their men. once both girls say tha they are ready, their men will call them to the center of the room. The two 22 year old beauties, are anxcious to begin to fight. The guys state the fact that this is a NHB,catfight/fistfight brawl. Their are no rules. Everything is legal in a catfight/fistfight brawl between women. The figt will end only when one fighter is knocked out...and is unconcious. 10ika adds the fact that she only fights in these kind of matches. She will not fight in  I give, stop stop, it's over type fights. Chica nods her head and agrees that she wouldn't want it any other way. 10ika looked at her man and said.." AND DON'T YOU EVEBN THINK OF INTERFERING, THIS IS BETWEEN HER AND ME. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, STAY OUT OF IT."
chica Is quicK To jump in too..." YEAH BABY, THIS IS A WOMAN TO WOMAN FIGHT. WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET HURT. WE EXPECT IT. BUT...STAY OUT OF IT. WE WILL SETTLE IT LIKE WOMEN."
Both men said ok...no interterference.

The girls stand face to face, barefoot, and  only in thongs. Their firm, young ample breasts are standing out naked and proud, as all four  large womanly nipples are already hard, and pointing to their rivals in anticipation that they too will be involved in a fight of their own. The girls stare down each other, and Chica says,  "I HOPE YOU KNOW BITCH THAT YOUR FUCKING TITS ARE GOING TO BLEED."  10ika answers her, "FUCK YOU DAMN SLUT, YOU THINK YOURS AREN'T GOING TO BE BLOODY?"  Chica: YOU MOTHER FUCKING cxnt...YOU ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED."
10ika: BITCH...I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WORK YOUR CORNER, YOU FUCKING WHORE !!!"

Their men are getting so fucking turned on and the fight hasn't even started yet. Both have already have big bulges in the front of their pants. Chica's husband half kiddingly asks, " How about a handskake between you two ladies?"  " Yeah" chimes in 10ika's guy,,," A nice handshake would be sporting."  " At first, both girls said at te same time, " FUCK NO." Then, 10ika, said," HEY BITCH...YEAH LETS SHAKE HANDS." Chica looked at her, at first like what???? Then she saw 10ika reach out her hand nad then she realized what the bitch had in mind. She stuck out her hand too, and said," YEAH, LET;S SHAKE HANDS."  Both girls slowing moved closer ,and then clasped hands. They started shaking hands like they meant it. Then, the shaking stopped, and as their grips on each others hand tightened, they kne that they were in a test of strength.  both sexy women grunted as they pllied more and more pressure. They both were begining to feel each other's strength. Their legs were apart as they planted their bare feet firmly on the plush carpet where the fight was to take place. And...it was now eveident that this fight  has started. The two men in attendence felt their  cocks grow even harder, as they watched both 10ika's and Chica's leg muscles tighten. The girls were already starting to glisten, as perspiration began to form on their smooth, but soon to be marked bodies. At one point, Chica started to bring her rival down alittle bit towards the floo, but then 10ika came back and it was chica that was bending at the
knees. But then...both beauties straightened up again,and the handshake contest was at a stalemate, proving that these two sexy females were right for a brawl with each other. Seeing that this is going no where and neither girl is getting an advantage, Chica takes her free left hand, and grabs a bg handfull of 10ika's long black hair. 10ika imediately returns the favor by taking a handfull of chica's brown hair in her left hand. Now...still with right hands clenched, hair is being pulled. These two cats are not just having a typical female hairpulling contest, they are pulling with all their might. Both girls heads are being pulled to the left, as they engage in a two fold fight for the moment...hairpulling and test of strength. However, they quickly find, that the hairpulling is starting to do more damage and pain to each other, so they silently agree to let go of each others hands,and place those right hands also in each others tresses !!! Now, with both pairs of hands firmly in place, the fir really begins to fly !!!

to be continued later today...

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
Re: TONIGHT IN MASSACHUSETS...IRL..NHB CATFIGHT BRAWL 10IKA VRS CHICA
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »
 u love this chica ! hope u both show ;D
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

cattleman

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 09:41:28 PM »
thats not fair she should have showed and now your without a fight. you win come to the cattleman ;D ;D ;D

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 06:25:47 AM »
I am a pro videographer & if these beauties do have a fight i will be happy to go to wherever they are & videotape the battle. chica is off the hook beautiful & i'd love to see her fight.