News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Good Old Catholic School Girl Beating

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Good Old Catholic School Girl Beating
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:58 AM »
There's this Catholic girl's school near my house and they're known for their sports.  The girls have at least five championships in softball and volleyball the past few years.  Needless to say, these girls are good athletes.  And they're pretty sturdy and strapping to boot.  But they have they're share of fat slobs, too.  Some of them are jocks.  These fat girls make formidable opponents and most have attitudes.  When they have the chance to fight an older chick, it's pretty much gloves off.  And the fights can be extremely brutal.

It was early May and some of the girl's softball team had just ended their practice twenty minutes ealier.  About eight of them were standing between the pitcher's mound and home plate chatting.  One immense girl named Rosie had a bat propped on her shoulder as she avidly chatted with another girl. It was about that time that some great-looking biker chick appearedfrom the back woods.

"She's here," said some girl.  Rosie gripped her bat tighter and clenched her teeth.  

"Does she think we want something?"  said Rosie, looking toward the blonde.  She was about fifty yards away.

"The deal was done," said one of the slimmer girls.  "She's here to collect.  The biker's will kill the little stripper if she doesn't get the money."

"That's her fuckin' problem.  Wave her over," said Rosie.  A few girls waved the women's way.  Rosie thought about her cousin, the one who had died from a drug overdose.  This bitch had sold her the drugs last year.  Rosie had arranged the set-up.

The woman approached.  She was clad in tight blue jeans and a black sleeveless biker shirt.  She wore a thin, black choker and large-ring earrings.  She looked about 25, and was probably only 5'4" and 110 pounds.

"I just came for the money."

"I just bet you did," said Rosie, gritting her teeth.  The six-foot, two hundred eighty-pound high school girl wanted to lay this chick out.  But she was going to have a little fun first.

"Look, I don't want any trouble.  I just . . ."

One of the girls suddenly grabbed her arms from behind.

"Hey, the blonde shouted, but she had neither the size or strength to stop the younger girl.  She soon found herself facing Rosie.   Her throat churned.  The girl released her.

Rosie pointed the bat at the blonde's bare stomach.

"What, are you going to beat me with that baseball bat?" she said, eyes widened.

"Maybe," said Rosie.  She then shoved it at the women's stomach.  The woman hunched over as soon as it hit her.  "But I don't really need it against you, now do I?"

"Probably not," the woman said softly.  Rosie struck her with the bottom of the bat again, knocking the woman backward.  She then shoved the woman toward the back stop.  They were near home plate.

"Stop it," the blonde pleaded.  "I just do what I'm told.  Give me the money and I'll stop coming here, I promise."

"I've heard that before," said Rosie.  "Frankly, I'm getting a little tired of your squeaky little voice."

"Just deck the bitch and get it over with, Rosie," said another heavy girl.  "You can probably knock her out with a flick of the finger.  Look at her."  The biker chick glanced over at the girl.  "Yeah, I'm talking to you, you skinny little cxnt!  You're gonna get your ass beaten today.  And if Rosie doesn't do it, I'm gonna tear you apart and rip you a new asshole.  You'll look kind of funny shaking your ass on stage with two assholes, won't you, stripper slut?"

The other girls laughed.  The blonde just stood there turning red with embarrassment.  Her slender arms and ultra narrow chest trembled.  She lowered her head.  No sooner had the biker chick looked up, the back of Rosie's hand connected with her cheek and knocked her on the ground.  The blow hit the woman hard enough to create an echo against the school.

Rosie walked over to home plate.  The blonde lay on her stomach which was against home plate. "That's probably the only time you touched home plate in your life.  From the looks of you, you probably never played softball.  Am I right?"  The blonde was now on her knees.  She nodded.  "You probably never even played sports, right, bitch?"

"No," the blonde said weakly.

Rosie laughed.  "That's why you're so weak, you skinny little pathetic piece of trash."  Rosie picked the blonde up by her hair and pulled her to her feet.  The woman screamed.  

"Scream all you want.  I got a cousin that's dead because of you, and I don't care how much I hurt you.  You mean nothing to me, you hear me?"

The woman looked at Rosie, wobbling on her boots.  Blood flowed from a half-inch slit on the corner of her mouth.  "I didn't kill that girl deliberately.  Are you crazy or something?"

Rosie picked the bat up.  She shoved it at the blonde who clenched the other end.  Rosie shouted as she easily shoved the woman's body against the back stop.

"Ummphhhh!" the woman aspirated.  Rosie now held the bat to the woman's throat.  She started choking her with it.  The woman started gagging.  Her eyes looked ready to pop.

Rosie released the bat then dropped it.  She backhanded the woman's other cheek and knocked her down.  She again picked the woman up by the hair.  A welt was forming on the blond'es cheek.  The woman tried to throw a roundhouse kick, then slapped at the girl.  The girl blocked her arm, hauled back and punched the skinny biker chick in the eye.

"That karate shit and slapping ain't gonna work with me, cxnt."  The woman was leaning against the back stop.  Blood poured from her eyelid which was severely swollen.  Rosie approached her.  "Ready for more, biker cxnt."

"Fuck you, fatso," said the blonde.  Rosie slugged her in the mouth.  Blood started pouring from her lips to her chin. A girl brought Rosie the bat.  Rosie stuck the handle through the woman's legs and stuck into one of the chain links.  She then moved in, grit her teeth and pulled the bat up as far as she could, mashing the women's vagina beneath her tight blue jeans.  The woman screamed in agony as the fat girl pulled up on the bat.

"I got piercings down there, you fat piece of . . ."  Rosie popped the woman in the nose and knocked her head back against the back stop.  Blood poured from her nose which now covered her chin from the lips down.  Rosie shoved the bat up the woman's crotch even more.  The blonde cried out in pain, then start crying.  "Help me, someone.  Please help me."

"Nobody her cares about you, bitch."  Rosie released the bat, wrapped her arms around the woman's frail, wispy chest, got her in a bear hug, turned around and slammed her to the ground.  "Ummmphhhhhhhh!"  The wind left the biker chick's lungs when she landed.  She gagged as her eyes widened in terror.

"We better stop this.  Rosie's going to kill her."  Several girls tried to pull Rosie off the hapless woman as she punched her in the face. She then started choking the woman with her choker.  The woman was nearly out of it.  She gagged.  Rosie finally ripped one of the woman's earrings off before a few girls got hold of her arms and pulled her away.  

"You ever show up around her again, bitch, it'll be the end of you.  You won't be walking away next time."

A few girls helped the biker chick up.  Her face was covered in blood as was part of her hair.  She staggered.  Rosie got loose, grabbed the bat, shoved it between the blonde's legs, grabbed the other end from the front and picked her up with it.  The woman screamed and started wailing.  "You little piece of trash.  I oughtta kill you right here."  She then brought the woman to her feet and turned her around.  Staggering and half out of it, the biker chick spit in Rosie's face.  Almost instantly, Rosie punched the blonde in the face and knocked her out.

"You better get her to a hospital, one girl said . . . or call an ambulence."  

The woman was carted off and taken away a  short time later.  Assault and battery charges were filed against Rosie.  They were later dismissed.  Like other fat girls in previous fights, Rosie really beat this skinny biker chick to a pulp.  The woman didn't even land a blow, not that it would've done much good.  The blonde was too weak.  Her blows would've easily been absorbed by Rosie's fat.  Of course, fighting back against a fat chick just pisses them off more.  The blonde should've just stayed down and not run her mouth at Rosie.  Nevertheless, thhe biker chick, nor any for that matter, has ever again shown up at the high school.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 05:07:31 AM by bikemanrick »