News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NEW! Finale: Kayla vs Veronika, part 3 by Roberto

• 2 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
NEW! Finale: Kayla vs Veronika, part 3 by Roberto
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
Here's the rocking finale to the story started in Parts 1 and 2 by Roberto at http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,4371.0.html

Hope you enjoy! Please comment & give feedback!  8) :D

Hugs
Kayla
P.S. Will next post my 2nd fight with Tasha (who had beaten me in the Supermarket Brawl).

KAYLA vs VERONIKA
By Roberto

Chapter 3

The games at Los Angeles were a lead-up to the Olympics and therefore of critical importance to the entrants. Kayla dreaded her inevitable meeting with Veronika; not the competition, but the times they would be unavoidably put into the same room or staging area.

Her worries were without merit however, as Veronika virtually ignored her. The warm-ups went well and the preliminary events weeded out the less qualified, leaving the elite to go on to the  finals. In the heptathlon, the 800m event was last and Kayla expected to see Veronika lined up nearby. But she wasn’t. She was nowhere to be seen.

As the runners stepped into the starting blocks, Kayla looked around once again and still didn’t see her nemesis. Then came the order to get set, followed by the starter’s gun. Kayla came out of the blocks first, followed by a girl from Jamaica and another from the US. Within the first hundred meters, Kayla dropped to third and held her pace until the final lap where she gained on the American, passed her, then caught up to the Jamaican. With one hundred meters to go, Kayla passed the Jamaican and never looked back, winning by a full four meters.

As the athletes left the track for the dressing rooms, there was a lot of chatter, with everyone speculating as to why Veronika had not been in the line-up.

And then the stunner; news that Veronika had been pulled pending the results of a drug test. Kayla was surprised, but not disappointed. She shrugged off the news and went to the showers. After a team meeting, the girls left, some going back to the hotel, others taking a seat in the coliseum. That was where Roberto found Kayla.

“Tough luck for your friend, Veronika,” he said with a hint of sarcasm.

“I feel nothing but pity for her,” Kayla answered.

“She doesn’t even deserve that much from you,” he said. “Her doping goes back at least two years.”

She turned and looked at him. “How do you know?” she asked.

“It doesn’t matter,” he said “Just take my word for it.”

“Roberto, don’t treat me like a juvenile.”

He paused, took a deep breath then exhaled. “I have connections with access to the IAAF.”

Still not satisfied, Kayla came back at him. “So it was just coincidence that these connections of your ran into you here and gave away a highly confidential bit of information as a matter of casual conversation.”

“I didn’t say that,” he said. “The truth is, I contacted them.”

“Excuse me?”

“Look,” he said. “When you told me about the fight with this girl, I was upset that something like that happened to you. When I saw the bruises on your body, the first thing I thought was that Veronika needed to be taken down a notch. That’s why I gave you the self-defense lessons. But the more I thought about it, the angrier I got.

“As soon as you left me at the airport in Johannesburg, I placed a call to one of my contacts. I didn’t exactly accuse Veronika of using drugs, but I threw up enough bullshit that something had to stick. Bottom line; this friend of mine did some digging and found that someone at the test lab had been systematically altering Veronika’s test results going back at least two years.”

Kayla sat silent for a long while and then she looked at him again. “You did this for me?”

“I did,” he replied.

“You’ve got to stop this,” she said, squeezing his arm, “otherwise, I’ll be indebted to you forever.”

He grinned at her. “What else can an old guy like me do to keep a girl like you interested?”

She leaned over and whispered in his ear. “Keep screwing me like you did that night in the hotel.”

“I love it when you talk dirty,” he said.

“Hold that thought,” she said. “It’s almost time for the medal ceremony. I’ll meet you here as soon as I’m finished.”

Roberto watched her as she walked back down onto the field then disappeared into one of the tunnels. It was a bittersweet moment for he knew that his time with her would soon come to an end. She would be going back home and he would be going wherever his job took him.

Dejected and confused, Veronika left the meeting with IAAF officials only to be summoned to another meeting with representatives from the Ukrainian Athletic Federation. There, she was officially notified that she had been dismissed from her team. “You must pack up immediately and go home.”

Her career as an athlete in shambles, her reputation ruined and her future in jeopardy, Veronika went immediately to her hotel room to pack her belongings. Outside, a female member of the IAAF stood guard. Boiling over with anger at being exposed and humiliated, Veronika needed an outlet…someone to blame…and the obvious person was Kayla. “I wouldn’t be surprised if that bitch didn’t turn me in to begin with,” she said to herself. “If I see her, I’ll rip her head off.”

Suddenly a plan began to unfold in her head. She opened the door to her room and asked the guard to come inside. The unsuspecting woman walked into the room and as the door closed behind her, Veronika laid her out with a ceramic ashtray to the back of her skull. Then she stripped the girl naked, stuffed her panties into her mouth and tied her to a chair with electrical cords from the table lamps. Following that, she put on the guard’s uniform, took her credentials and headed back to the coliseum.

With her stolen credentials, she was able to go most anyplace she wanted, but for the time being, she chose to keep a low profile and stood to one side, watching the big screen as the medals were awarded to Kayla and the other two runners. Inside, she was seething. “It should be me up there on the podium, not her,” she said to herself.

As Kayla walked off the podium, she stopped to pose for photos then, as she walked across the track, she paused to wave at Roberto. Veronika gave a quick glance into the stands to see who Kayla might be waving at and almost lost sight of her. Pushing her way through a group of Kenyans, Veronika finally caught sight of Kayla and breathed a sigh of relief. She had separated herself from the others and appeared to be stopping off at one of the restrooms.

Closing the gap on her quarry, Veronika came up behind Kayla and shoved her stiffened fingers into the small of her back. “Don’t turn around,” she said, trying to disguise her voice. “I have a gun. If you make one false move, I’ll sever your spine with a bullet.”

Kayla froze then nervously nodded her head.

“Go back outside and turn to your right,” said Veronika.

Kayla did as she was told and when they reached the end of the corridor, Veronika forced her into a utility room and closed the door. The room was empty except for several stacks of traffic cones in one corner and an empty laundry cart at her back. Inside, Veronika dropped any pretense of disguising herself or having a gun, shoving Kayla into the middle of the room. “Turn around, bitch, and meet your worst nightmare.”

Kayla turned slowly and saw Veronika standing not two meters away with a smirk on her face. “You!” exclaimed Kayla. “I thought you had been sent home.”

“That will come soon enough,” said Veronika. “For now, I’m going to take you apart piece by piece.” She pulled the guard’s heavy flashlight from her belt and brandished it as a club.

Roberto had shown Kayla how to defend against all kinds of handheld weapons, so she felt as if she could disarm Veronika without much difficulty. After that, she would give the arrogant bitch a lesson is ass-kicking. She dropped into a defensive stance, balancing herself on the balls of her feet, hands and arms up to protect her upper body.

Veronika began to circle Kayla, hoping to make her anxious and perhaps goad her into making a foolish move. But Kayla wouldn’t be provoked. Instead, she waited for Veronika to get impatient and make the first move. She didn’t have long to wait.

Veronika came at Kayla as if she were going to strike her on the head. Kayla threw up her right hand, grabbing Veronika’s wrist and, using Veronika’s own momentum, pulled her arm across her body. In this position, Veronika was completely out of position and vulnerable to a counter-strike which Kayla obligingly delivered with her right hand, driving her palm upward and catching Veronika on the chin.

Veronika’s head snapped up and back and the heavy flashlight slipped from her fingers, crashing to the floor. With Veronika reeling from the unexpected strike, Kayla delivered two quick leg kicks to her solar plexus, driving the wind from her lungs and sending her crashing into the laundry cart.

Remembering Roberto’s warning to keep her opponent off-balance and on the defensive, Kayla shifted her weight to the ball of her left foot and lashed out with a roundhouse kick that caught Veronika on the side of her head.

The Ukrainian woman screamed and went flying, collapsing onto her side with her left arm trapped beneath her body and her legs sprawled out. Blood trickled from her left ear. She turned her head toward Kayla as she attempted to extract her arm from beneath her body. Kayla stepped in and kicked her between her breasts, sending her onto her back with a loud grunt.

With a dazed look on her face, Veronika held up her right hand. “Enough,” she said. “I’ve had enough.” That’s when Kayla made her first mistake, forgetting what Roberto had said about not letting up until your opponent was out of the game. She relaxed slightly and stood flat-footed as she faced the fallen woman.

Veronika slowly pushed herself up onto all fours, and as she came up off the floor, she lashed out with her left leg, sweeping Kayla off her feet. Even though her head still spun from the beating she’d taken, Veronika managed to scramble atop Kayla and straddle her body. Wildly, she began to swing her fists, landing several painful blows to Kayla’s breasts.

In an act of desperation, Kayla brought both hands up in an arc and clapped Veronika simultaneously on both ears. Veronika’s eyes lost focus and her body went limp as she collapsed atop Kayla. Kayla threw the stunned Ukrainian aside then got to her feet. She’d barely broken a sweat. Veronika groaned and placed her hands over her ears. “You fucking cxnt,” she moaned. “You’ve busted my eardrums.”

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 10:08:21 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: NEW! Finale: Kayla vs Veronika, part 3 by Roberto
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
Kayla laughed and kicked her in the ribs. “Your ears will be the least of your worries when I’m through with you,” she said, then kicked her in the kidney. Veronika cried out again and rolled up into a ball to protect herself. “Get up,” said Kayla. “Get up and take what you’ve got coming to you.”

Keeping a wary eye on Kayla, Veronika pushed herself up into a crouching position. This time, Kayla was on the lookout for a surprise move and kept back far enough to avoid anything Veronika might try.

Veronika took Kayla’s action as a sign of weakness and stepped forward, her hands and arms up. She faked a left jab and threw a right cross that whistled past Kayla’s face. Kayla quickly countered with two quick jabs to Veronika’s head that split her lip and loosened a tooth.

Veronika wiped the blood from her mouth and began to circle warily, hoping to find an opening. She bobbed and weaved like a prizefighter, throwing a jab here and a punch there that bounced ineffectively off Kayla’s forearms. Veronika threw another right cross, missed, then connected with a sharp jab to Kayla’s left breast.

Hurt, Kayla staggered, giving Veronika an opening for two quick jabs to her face. Kayla dodged the first, but took a glancing blow to her cheek from the second. Veronika stepped in and threw a flurry of punches that forced Kayla back against the wall. She stumbled and put out a hand to steady herself and took a punch to her belly. As she doubled over, Veronika landed an uppercut that floored her.

Getting her second wind, Veronika drove her foot into Kayla’s belly, sending her onto her back with her legs splayed open. Veronika tried to drive her foot up between Kayla’s legs, but Kayla closed her legs and took the blow on her thigh.

Angered, Veronika lashed out again with her right foot, missed and stumbled, giving Kayla a chance to roll away and get to her feet. “It’s time to end this,” she said to herself, remembering what Roberto had taught her.

Veronika took another swing, Kayla grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back, lifting Veronika up onto her toes. Veronika screamed, but Kayla ignored her and shoved her arm up between her shoulder blades until she heard a sickening pop.

Kayla released Veronika’s wrist and, with her shoulder separated, her arm dropped uselessly to her side. Kayla threw several sharp jabs to her breasts and her belly and a right cross that split her cheek to the bone. With Veronika barely able to stand, Kayla drove her knee up between her legs, lifting her from the floor. “That’s for Berlin, bitch!”

When Veronika grabbed herself, Kayla threw an uppercut that snapped her head back and finally knocked her unconscious. Once Kayla caught her breath, she dumped Veronika into the laundry cart.

“What the hell happened to you?” Roberto asked when Kayla finally joined him in the stands.

“I’ll explain later,” she said, grabbing his hand. “Right now I need your help getting rid of some dirty laundry.”

He followed her to the utility room where she’d left Veronika and found the Ukrainian trying to climb out of the cart. “No you don’t,” said Kayla and then she threw a roundhouse right that sent the disgraced runner to dreamland once again.

Roberto went back outside and returned with several plastic bags filled with garbage. “This will be a fitting cover for her,” he told Kayla as he dumped the trash on top of Veronika. Once they had satisfactorily hidden Veronika, Roberto and Kayla pushed the cart through the tunnel and to the room where the IAAF officials were stationed.

“I caught her trying to assault this young woman,” Roberto told the officials as he pushed the garbage aside to reveal Veronika’s bruised and battered face. “She apparently stole some credentials from one of your people in order to get back into the coliseum. She put up quite a fight, but we finally subdued her.”

“I think we should celebrate our victory over Veronika,” Kayla told Roberto after they left the stadium. She slipped her arm into the crook of his elbow as they walked down the street. “Would you think it improper if I asked you to take me to your hotel?” she asked.

“I can’t think of anything I’d like better,” he answered, then hailed a cab.

When the taxi came, she slid in beside him and pressed her thigh tight against his. “I have mixed feelings about going home,” she told him, grabbing his hand and interlacing their fingers. “We’ve had such a wonderful time together.”

“It’s not like there won’t be others,” he answered, feeling a sense of loss himself. “One of the benefits of being self-employed is being able to take off whenever I want.”

She glanced up into his eyes. “You’d come see me?”

“I would. Besides, you never know when you might need an old knight in shining armor.”

“For an old knight, you do just fine,” she replied, squeezing his hand. “Just fine, indeed.”

“Would you like something to eat before we…?”

She shook her head. “I’d much rather feast on you,” she said.

It was cool and dark inside his room, just the way he preferred it. The lights of the city reflecting off the low-lying clouds cast a warm glow throughout the room, setting just the right mood for the occasion. Yet in spite of the ambience and that he had previously been with Kayla, Roberto felt awkward. She immediately noticed his hesitancy and moved to put him at ease.

“It’s okay, Roberto,” she said, taking his hands in hers. “There’s no pressure. We’re here because I wanted us to have these final moments together before I fly home. I hope you want the same.”

“I do,” he told her, taking her into his arms, loving the way it felt to have her body pressed tightly against his. “But I trust you see the irony in this. I’m twice your age, yet it’s you who’s trying to put me at ease.”

She laughed softly and it was like music. “Would you please quit worrying about the difference in our age? You know how I feel about it. It means nothing.”

“So young, yet so wise,” he replied, kissing her softly on the lips.

“And so lustful,” she added playfully. She told him to sit down on the bed and then she began to undress. She kicked off her shoes then unfastened her jeans, hooked her thumbs in the waistband and slid them down her long legs. As she stepped out of her pants, she paused to enjoy the effect she was having on him.

Standing there in her cropped cotton top and her white cotton thong, she was the embodiment of his fantasies, the object of his dreams. His eyes devoured her from head to toe, missing nothing and wanting more. Her nipples, stiff and erect, were visible points on her tee shirt, the dark patch of hair over her sex barely discernable through her panties. His erection was already becoming uncomfortable.

She pulled her shirt over her head and his eyes went straight to her breasts; small, yet so firm and perfectly shaped, her nipples a delicate shade of pink. Unconsciously, he licked his dry lips. Then she was removing her thong, stepping out of it one foot at a time, playfully flinging it at him.

“Let’s get you undressed,” she said, closing the gap between them. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. Then she placed the palm of her hand in the center of his chest, pushed him onto his back and leaned her head down to capture one of his nipples with her lips. She brushed it with the tip of her tongue and giggled softly when it became erect.

While she teased him, he glanced down at her breasts, her hard nipples almost brushing his belly. He reached down and cupped them in the palms of his hands, kneading them gently with his fingers. He never imagined until he’d been with her that he could be so fascinated with anything smaller than a c-cup. In his mind, she was perfectly made.

She removed his shoes and socks and then began to unfasten his trousers. For whatever reason, he’d chosen not to wear his briefs when he’d dressed that morning and it surprised her when his cock sprang from his pants. “Oh!” she exclaimed. “Look at you.” She giggled again and tried unsuccessfully to push it back down.

“Come here,” he said taking her by both arms and urging her up over him so that she was between his open thighs, her pubic mound pressing down on his cock. He wrapped his arms around her waist then dropped his hands to grasp the firm globes of her buttocks. “Kiss me,” he murmured.

She looked into his eyes for a moment then her head came down and her lips brushed his softly, her tongue snaking out to trace the same path her lips had taken. He reached up and took her face between his palms and kissed her, softly at first then more passionately, marveling at her taste. Her tongue darted into his mouth and he sucked it deeper, not wanting to let it go. They parted momentarily and then he kissed her eyelids, her cheeks and the side of her neck before coming back to her lips, nibbling at them with his teeth.

Kayla rose up on her hands and knees and crawled up over him so that her sex was just above his face. She wiggled her hips invitingly and he took the bait, grabbing her buttocks again and pulling her down so that his mouth closed over her slit, his tongue impaling her as he bathed her inner flesh.

She reached between her legs and separated her delicate lips, inserted a finger between them and found her clit. While he sucked on her secret flesh and probed with his tongue, she began to finger herself so that she was being stimulated from top to bottom. Soon she felt the familiar pull between her thighs, the building up of tension, and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts upward.

As her orgasm neared, her hips began to roll and her eyelids fluttered closed. Her lips parted sensuously, her breath coming in short gasps as she came to the very edge. And when he sucked her into his mouth, she lost all control and cried out sharply, coming in a series of short, intense bursts and flooding him with her juices.

When he had bathed the last of her intimate juices from her sex, she rolled onto her side to catch her breath, her back to him. “Hold me,” she said softly. “Please, hold me.” And he took her into his arms, pulling her close. He kissed the side of her neck and felt her pulse throbbing just below the surface. He licked her ear.

They lay there for some time, savoring the afterglow, content to hold and be held. Then she reached behind her and took him in her hand. “Let me,” she said softly, turning over so that she faced him. While she stroked him, she kissed his lips, snaked her tongue into his mouth again. His body shuddered and she heard him sigh.

Then her lips left his, moved down the side of his neck to his chest as she licked his salty flesh. He closed his eyes and let his body relax. Across his belly and to his navel, her tongue traced a searing path. Then her warm breath on his pubic hair. He held his breath as she encircled his cock with her fingers then put his tip between her lips. He groaned again at the velvet contact.

Her tongue swirled around the head, bathing his most sensitive flesh and she felt him swell even larger. Then she took all of him into her mouth, her head moving up and down, her lips, her tongue and the insides of her cheeks bathing his throbbing shaft. Her hand began to stroke him, even as her mouth continued its most intimate ministrations.

Suddenly, he pushed her away. “Not like that,” he said, his voice choked with desire. “I want to look at you.” He lifted her atop him and fit himself against her wet nether lips. She sank down, engulfing him in her warmth, all the way to his base, and he groaned ecstatically. He was so close, but he wanted her to cum with him.

She wiggled her hips deliciously then tilted her pelvis so that his shaft was pressed hard against her clit. She began to move, up and down, lifting herself so that just the head of him remained inside her, before plunging down again. She felt him begin to throb inside her and when his hot pulses began filling her with his semen, she leaned over him so that he saw her face as she came again, and then again.

He stayed buried inside her, stroking her sweat-soaked flesh with his hands, kissing her tenderly, until at last he softened and slipped out of her. Even then he did not want to let her go. In the far reaches of his mind resided the knowledge that soon she would be gone. Their legs entwined, his arm around her waist, they drifted off to sleep and when the first rays of the sun filtered in through the window, awakening them, he made love to her again.

When the dreaded time of her departure arrived and he dropped her off at the airport, a tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman caught up with Kayla and grabbed her arm. “I almost missed you,” she said.

Kayla turned around. “Svetlana! But how….?”

“There will be plenty of time to explain on the way to South Africa.”

THE END
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: NEW! Finale: Kayla vs Veronika, part 3 by Roberto
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:46:21 AM »
Hi Jessika.  It is good to see you back here.

pete