News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: Grudge Fight - Tasha vs Kayla by Tom

• 3 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Grudge Fight - Tasha vs Kayla by Tom
« on: September 18, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
Well, here's the promised repost of the story of my Grudge fight rematch with Tasha, after I'd been beaten & humiliated by her in Supermarket Brawl at http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,4305.0.html

Hope you enjoy! Please comment!  8)

Hugs
Kayla
P.S. Will some time soon be posting a NEW story featuring a final showdown between Tasha and I.  ;)

THE GRUDGE FIGHT – Kayla vs Tasha rematch
By Tom

A couple of weeks ago, when Kayla was doing some grocery shopping she (literally) bumped into a fellow FFF fighter named Natasha.  They got into a brawl on the spot and trashed half the store.  Kayla was winning the fight when a twist of fate reversed things and gave the victory to Tasha.  I took Kayla home and gave her my best soothing but the loss rankled.  So she put out the word that she wanted to face Tasha in the ring.  Tasha had no choice to fight; otherwise her reputation in the area would have suffered.

Toni Ann ran a gym and it was here that the women in the area held their extreme fights.  Toni Ann even built a ring in a side room for extreme fighting.  The floor of the ring had only one layer of canvas covering the wood floor.  The ring posts and turnbuckles were not padded.  The ropes the old-fashioned hemp and were rough enough they if a fighter slid along them, she’d get rope burns.  In effect, the ring was a weapon.  Toni Ann was a legendary fighter.  She’d fought and won in gloved boxing, wrestling and bare-knuckle boxing.  That was her favorite; she used to say, “I like to hit other women and make them bleed”.

We showed up at the appointed hour.  Tasha appeared a minute later accompanied by women named Dede.  As always Toni Ann would referee.  She met with Kayla and Tasha and went over the rules.  “OK, girls.  We fight three-minute rounds with 1 ½  minute rests.  All wrestling moves are legal except throwing your opponent over the top rope of the ring.  Strikes by fists, elbows, knees and feet are legal anyplace below the shoulders.  The fight continues until one fighter submits.  If a fighter passes out, I’ll revive her.  Are there any penalties to losing?”

Tasha replied, “I’m straight so have no interest in humiliating Kayla directly but when I win, I shall make Tom strip and fuck me in the middle of the ring while Kayla watches.  Then I will make Tom flog Kayla until I tell him to stop”.  She pulled from her gym bag a long metal-studded strap.

“When I win, you will give me pleasure.  The whip is a good idea.  Dede will flog you until I tell her to stop”.

“OK”, said Toni Ann, “prepare yourselves”.

We all went to our corners.  Kayla nodded to me.  I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.  She was of course bra-less.  Needless to say, I planted a kiss on each nipple.  I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down.  As I knelt, I kissed her bush.  She moved her hips slightly so her crinkly bush grated my lips.  She stepped out of her clothes and we both looked at Tasha.  Her body seemed softer, her breasts plumper than Kayla’s.  But we both knew she could fight.  I looked back at Kayla, her firm breasts with their proud nipples, her firm belly and taut buns.  I don’t know if it’s her wonderfully smooth skin or her sheer confidence in her nude body, but when she’s nude she’s absolutely radiant.  Kayla brushed her hand against my crotch, noticed that I was hard as a rock and whispered, “Don’t worry, I’m going to beat her up and then we’ll have some fun”.

Kayla is so proud of her body that she is totally comfortable in the nude.  As she climbed into the ring, she called to Tasha and Dede “Did you girls bring the lobsters?’
Even Toni Ann stripped for action, removing her track suit to reveal a hot pink bikini.  Pam, her assistant and timekeeper, wore a skimpy purple bikini.  She rang the bell for round one.

Kayla may not be in Lucia Rijker’s league but she has some boxing skills.  So she came up to fight in a boxing stance.  Tasha seemed more ready to wrestle.  I guessed that she wanted to tie Kayla up and punish her with wrestling moves.  I hoped that Kayla could keep away from her and punch her.

Tasha’s C-cup boobs were swaying slightly and Kayla was drawn to that target.  She flattened first the right breast then the left with straight smashes.  Then she hooked them; they bounced nicely.  Tasha at first flinched and placed her right forearm protectively across her breasts.  Then she recalled that breast pain is part of fighting and resumed her attempt to grapple Kayla.  Kayla showed a new move, kicking Tasha to the back of her left thigh.  They must have been hard kicks because I heard the SMACK as they landed.  And they must have hurt because Tasha started favoring her left leg just a little.  Finally Tasha lowered her head and charged Kayla like a linebacker.  She rammed her shoulder into Kayla’s belly, wrapped her arms around Kayla’s waist and tried to force her into the ropes. 

Kayla was forced back a couple of steps but with her strong legs was able to stop.  She leaned forward slightly and wrapped her arms around Tasha’s waist.  Tasha released her hold and tried to break Kayla’s.  Kayla stood erect and dropped to her knees, ramming Tasha’s head into the hard ring floor.  Tasha moved her arms slightly so she was still conscious.  Kayla got to her feet and stomped several times on the back of Tasha’s left thigh.  Tasha fought her way to hands-and-knees, so Kayla kicked her in the left kidney.   The force of the kick rolled Tasha onto her back.  In an instant she realized her utter vulnerability and rolled to her side.  As she struggled to all fours, Kayla again kicked her in the left kidney.  Although she grimaced in pain, this time she rode it out.  She came to a kneeling position and threw a soft punch to Kayla’s stomach.  I doubt if Kayla even felt it.  She grabbed Tasha by the breasts and pulled her to her feet.  Tasha screamed as her entire body weight was taken up by her tits.

She pushed a still-dazed Tasha backwards until her back came to rest against the ropes.  Kayla caressed her breasts for a few seconds.  Then she grasped each of Tasha’s nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinched hard and pulled.  Tasha again screamed at the agony in her nipples.  Kayla released them and slapped Tasha hard on the outside of each breast.  She followed with uppercuts to each breast.  By this time Tasha had folded her arms in front of her battered breasts and was sobbing in pain.  Kayla grabbed her by the left shoulder and pushed her the length of the ropes.  She screamed as the ropes burned her back.  She crashed into the steel ring post and turnbuckles.  I swear I could hear her ribs hitting the steel turnbuckles.  The bell rang to end the round and spare her further pain-for the moment. 

Kayla almost skipped back to our corner.  All I had to do was to give her a quick sip of water.  Dede, on the other hand, massaged her fighter’s battered thigh with one hand while waving smelling salts under her nose with the other.  That’s the thing about long rest periods.  If one woman takes a beating, she has time to recover and mount a counter-attack-or absorb even more punishment.  I hoped that the latter case would apply here.  Still, I warned Kayla about the danger of a wounded animal.  She nodded with a serious look on her face.  I was quite sure that she was about to punish Tasha even more and that she wouldn’t do anything stupid.  The bell rang for round two.

Tasha tried a boxing stance, perhaps acknowledging that her initial attempts to wrestle had been futile.  She threw several wild hooks, presumably aiming at Kayla’s ribs or kidneys.  Kayla blocked them all effortlessly and responded with a pair of uppercuts to Tasha’s breasts.  Kayla had by now noticed that they bounced around when punched, so she threw a rapid-fire volley of hooks and uppercuts.  And bounce they did.  Tasha retreated into a corner with her arms protecting her breasts from further punishment.  Kayla approached carefully.  It was well that she did so because Tasha lashed out with a kick aimed squarely at Kayla’s snatch.  However Kayla turned her mid-section so the kick landed on her upper thigh. 

Quickly Kayla grabbed Tasha’s foot and raised it to shoulder-level.  Tasha’s eyes widened in fear as she realized how utterly vulnerable she was.  Kayla started by throwing a series of kicks to the back of the thigh.  Judging by the SMACK-ing noise, they were even harder than the ones she’d thrown in the first round.  After six or eight such kicks, the back of Tasha’s right thigh was bright pink.  Kayla tired of that sport and moved close to Tasha, still holding the leg in the air so that Tasha was effectively helpless.  Kayla placed her right hand between Tasha’s legs and stroked her bush a couple of times.  Then she found her opponent’s clit and massaged it for a couple of seconds.  Just as Tasha’s face showed a flicker of pleasure, Kayla placed her thumb on her bush, fingertips between the legs and squeezed as hard as she could.  Effectively it is a vaginal claw and having fingernails digging into the sensitive area between her legs is excruciating.  Tasha endured for almost thirty seconds before screaming in agony.  Kayla held the claw for at least a minute, only releasing it when Tasha slumped in exhaustion.

Kayla took Tasha by the right arm and pulled her out of the corner.  She picked Tasha up in her arms, cradling her like a baby.  Then she dropped to one knee and dropped Tasha across the outstretched.  Tasha’s body bent like a bow under the force of the backbreaker to the point that her head slammed into the ring floor.  Kayla slammed an elbow into Tasha’s stretched stomach.  The stricken Tasha rolled off Kayla’s thigh onto the floor of the ring and lay in the fetal position clutching her stomach.  Kayla moved behind Tasha, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.  She steered Tasha to the ropes and positioned her so that the rope crossed her body at the base of the breasts.  Then she put her hands on Tasha’s shoulders and pushed.  Tasha was forced to the ground as her soft breasts were raked along the rough rope.  Again Kayla picked her up by the hair.  This time she positioned Tasha so that it was her nipples that lay on the top rope.  Kayla shoved her to one side and Tasha screamed as this time her delicate nipples were lacerated by the rope.  Tasha fell to her knees sobbing and clutching her tortured breasts as the bell sounded to end round two. 

Kayla had certainly dished out a lot of punishment in that round.  I toweled her down and gave her a sip of water.  Dede tried cold cloths to ease the pain in Tasha’s breasts.  I don’t know if it helped but I was quite sure that they were about to be visited again.  The bell rang to begin round three. 

Tasha had stopped crying but her eyes were red and her cheeks tear-stained.  Her right arm was positioned to protect her breasts from further abuse while she tried to punch with the left.  She landed a couple of punches to Kayla’s ribs which didn’t seem to hurt.
“There’s no crying in the ring”, hissed Kayla as she slammed Tasha in the right ribs. 
She took a couple more punches and then she surprised Tasha by grabbing the right wrist and applying a hammerlock.  She pushed Tasha across the ring and rammed her full force into the bare steel ring post and turnbuckles.  (That couldn’t have been pleasant.)  Once again Tasha was helpless, although not quite as defenseless as in the last round.  Again Kayla surprised us.  She reached around Tasha’s body with her right hand and spent a full minute tenderly caressing Tasha’s tortured breasts, even the undersides and nipples that had been so cruelly raked along the ropes.    Then she began hammering Tasha’s right ribs.  Now Kayla long ago learned that if you’re going to punch the opponent in the ribs, it is best to punch the same area again and again.  That way you bruise the ribs and make it harder and more painful for her to breathe.  So she gave Tasha about two dozen punches to the same spot.  By the end of the sequence, Tasha was grimacing and crying out.  So Kayla knew she’d hurt her opponent.  The bell rang to end the round. 

Tasha walked slowly to her corner with her right arm pressing her side where Kayla had pounded her.  Dede put an ice pack on the spot.  Maybe it helped some, I don’t know.  When Kayla returned to her corner, she whispered to me “I’m starting to get tingly between my legs, you’d better be ready when this is over.”  She felt my crotch-I was hard as a rock.  She grinned.  She put my hands on her breasts and for the entire break she stood with her back to her opponent as I caressed her luscious, perfect breasts.  I guess she realized that Tasha was now helpless against whatever onslaught Kayla might choose-so she figured she’d have some fun.  The bell rang for round four. 

Kayla turned and skipped merrily to the center of the ring.  Tasha moved somewhat more slowly.  I had to give her credit, she was game.  As Kayla closed, Tasha threw a straight left hand that flattened Kayla s right breast.  A look of annoyance flickered across Kayla’s face as she retaliated with a much harder breast smash that made Tasha cry out.  Then she used her right leg to sweep Tasha’s legs out from underneath her.  She collapsed to the floor in a heap.  As she sorted herself out, Kayla sat sown beside her and put her legs on either side of her head and tightened then into a side headlock.  Kayla locked her ankles together which, combined with the strength in Kayla’s legs, made this very painful for Tasha.  Kayla was apparently not ready to go for the submission because she only held the hold for half of the round.  Tasha held her head in her hands as she rolled back and forth on the ring floor as Kayla kicked her in the kidneys.  Finally Tasha struggled to her feet only to have her breasts bounced around by another barrage of hooks and uppercuts.  That’s how the round ended. 

When Kayla returned to our corner, I leaned forward and kissed the right nipple several times.  Then I again caressed her delicious breasts.  “I’m tempted to finish this just so I fuck you,” said Kayla.  I chuckled to myself at the way she put it.  The bell rang for round five.

It was immediately apparent that Kayla was not quite ready to finish the fight.  She opened the round by launching a volley of kicks at (again) the back of Tasha’s left thigh.  The SMACK’s were just as loud as the last volleys and Tasha was again limping from their effects.  It was almost as if Kayla wasn’t sure what to do next to Tasha.  Then I guess she had an idea.  She grabbed Tasha’s left wrist and Irish-whipped her into the ropes.  She bounced off right into Kayla’s arms which closed in a bear hug.  It was obvious that Kayla had planned it so that Tasha’s soft breasts would get mashed against her own.  The pressure on Tasha’s ribs must have been incredible; I could hear her labored breathing. 
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Grudge Fight - Tasha vs Kayla by Tom
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 12:41:04 PM »
It took her a minute to realize that Kayla had not trapped her arms in the bear hug.  She put one hand on Kayla’s chest and tried to push away.  Then she brought the other hand up and pinched Kayla’s right nipple in the hope that the main would make Kayla drop the hold.  Kayla released the hold but not as Tasha had hoped.  Apparently angered at Tasha pinching her nipple, Kayla resumed the torture of Tasha’s breasts.  She peppered them with lefts and rights as Tasha tried and failed to protect them until she was again against the ropes.  Her eyes widened in fear again as she realized what was about to be done to her. 

“Afraid I’m going to hurt your tits”? asked Kayla.  Tasha nodded.

“Not likely”, replied Kayla as her right foot lashed out and kicked Tasha squarely between the legs so hard that she was actually lifted off the floor.  She doubled over, gagging in pain. 

“It’s time for some cxnt torture”, announced Kayla.  She actually lifted Tasha up and placed her so she was straddling the top rope.  Kayla pushed along the top rope until they came to a cornet.  This time Tasha screamed a banshee howl as her most sensitive place was flayed by the rough rope.  When they came to the comer, Kayla let her fall into her arms.  She then lifted Tasha over her head and slammed her on the ring post and turnbuckles.  As she lay there with arms and legs hanging every which way, she was totally open to Kayla’s punches.  She started by slamming Tasha in the belly half a dozen times.  Then she moved upwards, pinching Tasha’s nipples and pulling on them.  By this time, all Tasha could do was to sob piteously.  But Kayla was merciless.

(There are people who consider Kayla to be a sadist.  She is not.  She is very competitive and feels that a major part of extreme fighting is putting her entire body and soul on the line.  That’s one reason why she likes to fight in the nude.  It is a point of honor among the women who fight that they only submit when they absolutely cannot take one more punch or kick.  None of the “I’m losing, I think I’ll quit”.) 

So, even though she was crying, Tasha was earning Kayla’s admiration for the sheer amount of pain she was willing to endure.  Kayla was also aware that sometimes a woman who seems to be defenseless can get a ‘second wind’ and reverse a fight.  Finally, if Kayla was in a fight and she was losing, she would expect to be tortured as she was torturing Tasha-except that she wouldn’t cry.  Kayla released Tasha’s by now very sore nipples and slowly ran her hand down Tasha's body.  She paused when she reached bush.  She stroked it tenderly then made a fist and punched Tasha’s bush several times, grinding her knuckles every time.  She finished with a wicked punch between Tasha’s legs and as the round ended let Tasha go to fall to the concrete floor. 

When Kayla returned to her corner, I again attended to the right nipple before caressing both of her luscious breasts.  She took my hand and jammed it between her legs.  In the minute we had, I stroked her nubbin.  God, this woman was getting horny!  The bell rang for round six. 

Dede had helped a dazed Tasha back to their corner and into the ring.  She managed to revive her friend but could not do anything about the pain all over her body.  Kayla leapt to the center of the ring; Tasha shambled slowly with that hunted animal look in her eyes.  She tried to throw punches but they were wild and didn’t come near hitting Kayla.  Kayla responded by snapping a series of hard, straight rights and lefts to Tasha’s breasts which not only flattened them but also pushed her back to her corner.  When she was backed into her corner, Kayla threw her arms over the top ropes and kicked her in the shins and knocked her feet out of the ring.  So she hung helpless from the top rope.  She knew what was coming, so she looked at Kayla calmly-no fear in her eyes this time.  It was as if she was saying “You’ll make me submit soon but this won’t make it happen”.  Kayla began hitting Tasha square on the breasts and slowly moved her point of aim down Tasha’s body. 

She pinched every square millimeter of Tasha’s belly from diaphragm to navel and paid extra attention to that area.  She made sure to punch under Tasha’s ribs.  She seemed particularly pleased to see Tasha writhe from those punches.  Then she pounded up and down both sides of Tasha’s ribs.  I was fascinated at the surgical precision of the beating which most have amounted to over fifty hard punches.    Kayla finished the beating with another volley to the breasts.  Needless to say Tasha slumped on the ropes and struggled to breathe.  Toni Anne verified that she was still conscious.  I saw Kayla whisper something in her ear.  I didn’t now what it was but it made Tasha perk up some.  Later I found out that Kayla had congratulated Tasha for taking the beating to the body without fainting; most women would lose consciousness.  Kayla finished the round by pounding spots on both sides of Tasha’s ribs.  The bell rang to end the round.

This time Kayla, thanks to throwing such a large number of punches, was breathing heavily when she returned to our corner.  “I’m going to torture her pussy and tits once more this round”, said Kayla, “And I’ll finish her next round”.  When I do you’d better strip fast because I’m going to want to fuck you”.

Tasha sat on her stool doubled over and struggling to breathe.  The beating she’d taken to the stomach was devastating and I wondered if maybe she was hurt inside.  Dede was whispering urgently in her ear but she shook her head.  I surmised that Dede was urging her to quit but Tasha would have none of it.  The girl had guts.  The bell rang for round seven.

Tasha shuffled slowly towards the center of the ring.  She held her right arm against her side-maybe she had a couple of cracked ribs.  She attempted to punch with the other.  Kayla let a punch to her stomach land and she threw a series of straight shots to Tasha’s breasts that backed her into her corner.  Once Tasha was backed up against the turnbuckles, Kayla reached down and slapped another vaginal claw on poor Tasha.  At the same time, she caressed Tasha’s full breasts almost lovingly.  Tasha bit her lip to keep from screaming from the pain of Kayla’s fingernails digging into the delicate place between her legs.  Finally she gave in to the pain and howled in agony.  So Kayla removed her hand from between Tasha’s legs.  She pinched Tasha’s right tit between thumb and forefinger and pulled.  Then she slapped the extended breast several times before letting go.  She repeated this procedure on Tasha’s other breast.  Tasha again sobbed, either from pain or humiliation.

Kayla put her hands on Tasha’s shoulders, turned her around and drove her into the ropes.  She took each breast and slowly ground it against the rough ring rope.  Tasha’s screams of pain were now incessant.  She positioned Tasha so that her breasts hung over the top rope and pushed down hard on her shoulders.  Again Tasha screamed as the delicate flesh of her breasts raked against the ropes.  Merciless, Kayla picked her opponent up and ran full speed towards her own corner so that the place between her legs was rammed into the ring post.  Kayla stood a limp Tasha in the corner and again pounded her belly and ribs until the bell rang to end the round and the torture.  Tasha fell to her knees and had to be helped onto her stool.  Again her friend could be seen whispering urgently in her ear, again she shook her head.  Kayla whispered to me “I’m tempted to beat her some more but I’ll finish her this round.  The bell rang for the eighth round. 

Tasha shuffled slowly to the center of the ring.  She must have been exhausted because her arms hung at her sides.  Kayla snapped a jab to each breast and then swept Tasha’s legs out from under her.  She rolled Tasha on her stomach, knelt on her thighs, placed her left hand under Tasha’s chin and pulled-hard.  Tasha was now in a perfect Camel Clutch.  To make matters worse, Kayla began punching the injured spot on Tasha’s right ribs.  Tasha screamed piteously and lasted for more than a minute before screaming, “PLEASE, NO MORE, I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE, I GIVE”. 

Kayla released the hold, leapt to her feet and extended her arms in triumph.  Dede moved to her friend’s side and helped her back to the corner.  “I’ll give you half an hour to recover before the penalty phase begins”.  Dede nodded.

Kayla came back to our corner, hopped out of the ring and motioned to me to strip.  I did so immediately.   She threw her arms around me and we kissed long and ardently.  I reveled in the feeling of her proud nipples against my chest and to make it even sweeter, she made sure to rub her bush against my thigh.  She stroked my dick and grinned as she felt how hard I was.  “You’ll have to wait a few minutes for your treat”, she whispered.  She pulled a couple of sandwiches and bottles of water.  Here we were, nude, picknicking next to a boxing ring. 

After a while, Kayla looked over to Tasha’s corner and saw that her foe was showing signs of recovery.  She winked at me and whispered, “Now it’s your moment”.  We both hopped back into the ring and I lay down on the ring floor.  Kayla straddled me, slowly inserting my rock-hard dick into her slit.  As usual, her vaginal muscles grabbed hard.  She began slowly then speeded up and slowed down again. I grinned as I watched her lovely breasts bounce delicately as she thrust up and down.  I don’t know how long it was until I came but it was heaven as usual.  Kayla ended by pushing off me until only the tip of my dick was inside her.  Then she bounced very quickly as if she was milking the last bit of stuff from my body. 

She got off me, I returned to our corner and Kayla motioned Tasha to lie where I’d lain.  I was sure that Tasha knew what was coming.  Even as Kayla lowered her crotch onto Tasha’s face, I saw a drop of my stuff fall on Tasha.  Yup, this is one of Kayla’s signature moves.  “Do your duty”, command Kayla.  Her face began to relax as Tasha’s tongue explored the place between her legs and it became absolutely transfixed when it found clit.  Kayla’s capacity for sexual pleasure never ceases to amaze me.  She must have let Tasha lick her clit for fifteen minutes, all the while moaning and groaning with pleasure and climaxing repeatedly.  Finally she stood up and commanded Tasha to stand.  Tasha’s face was streaked with my cum.  It couldn’t have been pleasant but she knew the risk when she stepped into the ring. 

Kayla looked at Dede.  “Bring Tasha’s whip”.  Dede obeyed.

“Now flog her”, commanded Kayla.  A look of sheer misery crossed Dede’s face.  Kayla reminded her of the rules and Tasha nodded agreement.  Dede set herself and swung the whip.  It landed with a loud CRACK and left a pink mark punctuated by red blotches where the metal studs had landed. 

“I want to see pink from the back of her neck to the back of her knees”, commanded Kayla. 

Aiming a whip is difficult, so it took at least ten minutes of flogging before Tasha’s back, buttocks and thighs were suitably pink.  Tasha screamed with pain as the blows landed and struggled to hold back the tears.

“Turn around”, commanded Kayla.  Tasha obeyed.  “OK, make her pink from shoulders to knees”.  Tasha went pale at the thought of the lash on her firm, full breasts.  Still, she nodded to Dede to begin.  Tasha’s aim was better this time and she did what she was told.  Kayla noticed that blows to the breasts and lower belly were especially painful, so she took the whip from Dede and applied a further dozen to each place.  Finally she tossed the whip aside, went to her gym bag, pulled out two pieces of rope and told Dede to fetch Tasha’s bra and panties.  She used Tasha’s bra to tie her wrists behind her back and commanded her to lie down with feet on the bottom rope.  Tasha obeyed.  Kayla forced her legs apart and tied her feet to the rope and placed her in the perfect position to receive a man. 

What Kayla did next was hardly a surprise; she pulled a large cucumber out of her gym bag and slowly inserted it into Tasha’s slit.  Slowly, gently, she pushed it in and out.  Tasha forgot her pain and actually showed signs of pleasure.  Kayla began to ram it harder into Tasha’s cxnt and she screamed in pain.  She finished by moving the cucumber from side to side, stretching Tasha’s sensitive tissue to the limit. 

“There”, said Kayla, as she removed the cucumber.  “You won’t be in the mood for a while.  Dede, you may leave”.  Dede obeyed. 

Kayla knelt between Tasha’s legs and began pulling out individual cxnthairs from her bush and from between her legs.  Tasha groaned each time.  Kayla retrieved Tasha’s panties and knelt down next to her head.  “Open your mouth, she ordered.  Tasha obeyed.  Kayla put the hairs in her mouth and then stuffed the panties as well.  Finally she re-inserted the cucumber into Tasha’s pussy and said, “We’re done”.

As we left, Kayla verified that the gym door was locked.  As we drove away, Kayla looked back and saw Dede pounding on the locked door. 

That’s how Tasha was discovered the next morning. 

By the time we got back to my apartment, I was in a quandary.  After all the other fights (win or lose), Kayla’s sexual places were hurt and I would soothe them.  But she’d not been hit in this fight.  So I decided to do our usual drill in tribute to her victory and to her magnificent body.  I carried her into the apartment and started the shower.  I slipped the robe off her and stripped.  We got into thee shower and I washed her all over.  I dried her off and carried her into the bedroom. 

Putting her on the edge of the bed, I knelt before her and began to caress her luscious breasts and to kiss her proud nipples.  It’s always a thrill to feel them harden.  When she had had enough breast loving, she lay back and spread her legs.  I put my face in her crotch and searched for her clit.  When I found it, she closed her thighs to trap my head.  She did not use much pressure; this was a game we played.  I tongued her clit as she climaxed over and over until she relaxed and released my head.  “Here, come lie beside me”, she said.  We snuggled together.  I could feel her tits and bush against my body.  We drifted off to sleep. 

I awoke to the most deliciously warm feeling coming from my crotch.  I realized that Kayla was licking my dick with her velvet tongue.  She looked up at me and said “I want you to fuck me and so I’m getting you hard”.  It took a while but she got me hard.  She came and lay beside me and pulled me on top of her.  “OK, fuck me until my brains run out my ears”.

Always the gentleman, I obeyed. 

As I said, I’m in awe of her capacity for sexual pleasure.  Fortunately her magnificent body brings out the animal in me. 

THE END

The outcome of this fight story was in agreement with the outcome of the following Poll at Free Catfights: Kayla = 18; Tasha = 15.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »
Kayla ,  Great story and I am glad that you won.  I am lookng forward to your next story.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »
Thanks, Pete! Revenge was indeed sweet - LOL!  ;D ;)