News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: Marie vs Kayla 1 by Marie

• 3 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Marie vs Kayla 1 by Marie
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
Here's the 1st of 3 fights I had with the talented and very sexy Marie!  ;)

Hope you enjoy - please comment!  :P :D

Hugs
Kayla

KAYLA VS MARIE
by Marie

I can’t believe I was so naive. When Kayla called and said she wanted to get together and work out, I thought she just wanted a semi-competitive wrestling match, one in which no one gets hurt; where the main objective is exercise, not mayhem. I should have known better, though. Kayla doesn’t know the meaning of “semi-competitive.” She only knows “beat the living shit out of your opponent.” And I was squarely in her way.

When Kayla arrived, we talked for awhile about the catfighting forum we both belonged to. We shared a laugh about a guy who called us both “chickenshit,” a fellow who is probably an impotent clown who has never had a date in his life. Afterward, Kayla and I set up some mats in my studio apartment. The mats extended from the small living room to the kitchen.

She was still friendly and pleasant when we were ready to start the match. We were both dressed in shorts and t-shirts, and I was awestruck by her appearance. Being nine inches taller than I, Kayla appeared to me as statuesque and beautiful. A true hardbody, her physique had been sculpted by years of training. I felt like a child next to her, although few can top me in conditioning. A gymnast, I am small but strong and have the stamina to go all day.

The moment the contest started, her countenance changed. The friendly smile left her face, and her eyes narrowed. Kayla stepped directly at me and I prepared to lock up, figuring that she would try a leg sweep to get me off my feet. I was shocked, therefore, when she threw a volley of punches at my face. The first one caught me squarely on the forehead and knocked me back a couple of feet. Because of my backward motion, I was able to see the other punches coming and avoid them. 

What the hell was going on here?

“Kayla,” I asked. “What are you doing? This is a friendly workout, not a fight!”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Marie,” she said with malice in her voice. “There is no such thing as a friendly match. You’d better get ready to have your ass kicked.”

“I changed my mind, Kayla,” I said. “I don’t want to do this.”

“Tough shit,” she sneered. “If you won’t fight, you can just stand there while I kick your tiny ass. There’s nothing you’ve got that can give me trouble.”

I was scared of her, but have been in enough pressure situations in gymnastic competitions that I was able to size up matters quickly. First, I figured that I was quicker than she and could dance out of danger while trying to mount an offense of my own. Second, I hoped that I could outlast her and finish her off late in the fight. Third, I was getting pissed off. As Kayla stalked me around the room, I was mad at myself for getting into this mess and mad at her for wanting to hurt me. I hoped to use my anger to defeat the bigger woman. Could I do it?

I reasoned that the best way to fight her was to keep circling in an effort to get behind her. From that position, I might be able to control her, no matter how much bigger she was than me. The idea was to stay calm and try to dictate the terms of the match.

Then, Kayla surprised me by stepping forward and thrusting both her hands viciously into my face, pushing me roughly backward. Foolishly, all my resolve about staying calm evaporated and I stepped forward, throwing punches at her face. She did the same, and we found ourselves “duking it out” in the middle of the room. If there was a dumber tactic I could have taken, I don’t know what it would be, but this turn of events transformed the match into a true catfight.

Kayla was destroying me. Her arms were longer than mine, and while I landed some decent punches to her face and neck, she was hitting me with shot after shot. She landed a hard punch to my nose and I saw blood spurt from it. I was trying so hard, though, that it didn’t stop me. I stepped forward and nailed her with a punch to the mouth that actually stopped her in her tracks for a moment. Feeling brave, I stepped forward to hit her again. It was a mistake because I walked directly into a straight right hand. Down I went, flat on my back with Kayla sprawling on top of me.

Now I was in real trouble. She was aiming punches straight down at my face and hitting me with most of them. Because I was thrashing from side to side, most of the shots weren’t landing solidly, but they were hurting me, anyway. I was trying to punch back but I couldn’t get her off me. Scared, because I realized that I could last only a short time like this before getting punched into submission, I involuntarily let out a choked sob. Kayla heard it and got a big, confident smile on her face.

It was that smile that got me to start thinking instead of just fighting blindly. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her head down toward me. Then, I used my flexibility and bent my knees in order to bring my feet up into her face. Alternately pushing with my feet and pulling with my hands, I caused her enough discomfort that she stopped punching and started trying to get away from me.

Did I love having my feet planted on Kayla’s face while she struggled desperately to break away? You bet I did! She was emitting some tortured grunts that were hard to hear because my feet were covering her mouth. 

Confident now, I was enjoying having Kayla in this predicament. Then, she shocked me by standing up, actually lifting my clinging body as she rose. How could she do that? Her strength was incredible.

Standing to her full height, she had my body more than five feet above the ground, with my hands still clutching her hair and my feet still pressed into her face. If I let go, the fall would probably hurt me. I hung on as Kayla staggered around the room, trying to 
 dislodge me. Finally, she carried me into the kitchen, where she body-slammed me into the sink!

The impact forced me to let go of her. Once I had, Kayla’s smile returned as she turned on the faucet and started to drench me. I was actually sitting on the sink drain and Kayla held me down with one hand while she used the other to work the spray hose and drench me with water. I was humiliated beyond belief at being bathed like a baby and I was yelling curses at her. 

Finally, Kayla realized that she could cause a lot more damage by hitting me with fists instead of water. She began throwing hard punches at whatever part of my body she could hit, and I understood that time had almost run out for me. I had to think of some way to escape and turn this fight around.

Then I remembered….what part of her body is a gymnast’s best friend? Her legs, of course. Kayla was concentrating on punishing my upper body and had left my legs free to maneuver. Quickly, I arched my body upward and wrapped my strong legs around Kayla’s neck. My ankles were locked firmly and my grip was deadly. As I knew she would, Kayla reacted by trying to move away from the sink, thereby lifting my body up and out of it. I climbed up higher on her and maneuvered my body so that her mouth was crammed against my crotch. My entire body was dangling from her neck and she staggered around the room trying to force me off. This time, though, she couldn’t do it….my thighs were too strong and my grip was like iron. Even though I was hanging upside down, I was in complete control. I could see Kayla’s face; it was turning beet red as her oxygen was being cut off. Also, bearing the burden of my weight was rapidly tiring her. My hopes soared and I squeezed even tighter. As I did, she started to falter…..finally. Kayla slowly dropped to her knees, even as I hung on tightly. I could see her eyes, and for the first time, a look of impending defeat appeared in them. Then, she collapsed onto her side. Her eyes were closing and she appeared to be lapsing into unconsciousness as her strength deserted her.

How can I describe how wonderful I was feeling? Here was a much bigger woman who had been aiming to destroy me, and I was about to send her to crushing defeat. I looked at her face again….it was still pressed firmly into the crotch of my shorts. I was so thrilled with myself and so convinced that I had won, that I loosened the grip of my legs and uncovered her mouth. I arched my body upward and brought my face up to hers. Giggling openly, I triumphantly kissed Kayla full on the lips. 

It was my fatal mistake. At the touch of my lips, Kayla’s eyes snapped open and her furious gaze bore into me.

“You bitch!” she hissed, and the sound of her fury filled me with the realization that I should never have taunted such a dangerous woman..

In desperation, I tried to lock the headscissors again, but it was to no avail. Kayla’s anger and resolve had returned, and she used her hands on my thighs to break my hold. It took her awhile because my legs were still strong, but in the end, she wouldn’t be denied. Once the scissors was broken, she stood up, pulling me with her. I was throwing my hardest punches at her face but it was no use. My kiss had re-kindled her raging fighting spirit and she set out to destroy me. I didn’t give up, I kept fighting. As we stood in front of each other, I hit her twice with kicks to the body that hurt her, but it only delayed the inevitable. She kept coming forward, yanking my hair, punching me and slapping my face so hard that my teeth felt as if they were rattling in my mouth.

If I hadn’t done so much damage earlier to her with my headscissors, she would have finished me already. Finally, though, she hit me with a forearm smash to my mouth….and I dropped to the carpet. I was finished.

“Marie, you little cxnt,” Kayla sneered. “I would have been willing to let this end right now, but you had to go and kiss me because you thought you had won. You want to love me, huh? Well, I’ll show you the kind of love I practice.”

Kayla reached down and picked me up as though I weighed nothing. She applied a bear hug, lifting me high in the air and slamming my back against the wall. We were belly-to-belly, with our eyes at the same level. Because of her height advantage, my toes must have been dangling a foot above the ground. I was a slave to her will, utterly helpless. Looking directly into my eyes with an evil smile on her face, Kayla began dry-humping me against the wall. She used powerful thrusts to grind her pelvis against mine. With her crotch in front of me and the wall in back of me, the pain was incredible. She pushed up and down, around and around. I could do nothing about it. I was sobbing with pain and humiliation; there was nothing I could do to stop it. If girl-to-girl rape is possible, it was happening to me.

Although I was in tremendous pain, the erotic movement of her body was forcing mine to respond. I felt my internal juices build… build…..and then overflow, drenching my shorts and Kayla’s. I came harder than ever before in my life. At the moment of discharge, I thought I had suffered a brain hemorrhage.

When she felt my moisture, Kayla laughed out loud and tossed me disdainfully aside, my spent body landing on the couch. After taking one more look at my conqueror, I lapsed into unconsciousness, awakening only briefly when I felt Kayla gently carrying me into the bedroom and placing me under the covers. She looked triumphantly at me, then left the room. When I awoke the next morning, she was gone.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: Repost: Marie vs Kayla 1 by Marie
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »
Kayla ,  Excellent story.  I am looking forward to the other 2 stories.

pete

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:26:44 PM »
Great Story, and a very clear ring of truth.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Zod

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »
yes, great story... reminds me though... I miss Marie's writing.