News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New! Challenged by Tanya 2: Punishment & a 2-on-1 fight by Tom

• 5 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
New! Challenged by Tanya 2: Punishment & a 2-on-1 fight by Tom
« on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
Here's the promised follow up to my fight with Tanya at http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=0dae51570035542127cc7248f2a580cf&topic=4504.0

It includes a lot of torture, abuse & humiliation, as well as a 2-on-1 submission fight, and Tasha also makes an appearance.

Hope you enjoy! Please comment!  ;) ;D

Hugs
Kayla

THE TANYA FIGHT-THE PENALTY PHASE
BY TOM

To everyone’s surprise, Tanya had won her fight against Kayla.  That was almost two weeks ago and, in the interim, Kayla had recovered from the beating she’d received.  Tanya had called earlier in the afternoon to tell us that we would be picked up at 5PM.  Kayla explained the ground rules to us, “Guys, I’m sorry I got you into this.  But we must all endure.  This means that if you’re told to do something, you must do it to the best of your ability and if something is done to you, you must endure as long as possible.”
Heather and I nodded.  We may have dreaded the upcoming weekend but neither Heather nor myself thought for an instant of trying to back out.  As advised by Tanya, we donned sweatclothes.  Promptly at 5PM the car arrived.  We were transported to a cottage in the country with no other dwelling in sight.  This would be perfect for what I suspected Tanya had on mind.

We were told to strip and we did.  Kayla was led away and Heather and I were taken to the patio.  Tanya’s friend Angela tied us tightly together facing each other.  The feeling of Heather’s breasts mashed against my chest made me get hard, rather to Heather’s amusement.  We heard a vague crackling sound in the distance but didn’t worry about it.  For myself, I enjoyed Heather’s soft breasts.  She must have enjoyed it as well because I felt her nipples harden.  After a while, a door to the cottage opened and Tanya entered leading Kayla on a leash.  That’s right, Kayla was wearing nothing but a black leather collar studded with brass spikes.  Tanya wore a black leather thong and high patent leather boots.  Kayla was on her hands and knees being led like a dog.  Her entire body was pink.  So the crackling noise was her receiving a serious whipping.  Tanya spread a pair of chaise lounge cushions on the ground, slipped out of the thong and lay down.  She looked at me “OK, champ, fuck me.  And it had better be good.”

So I knelt astraddle of her and began stroking her beasts.  Then I kissed the nipples and ran my tongue around them.  Then I ran my tongue the length of her belly until I reached her (still somewhat scrawny) bush and planted several kisses on it.  “Ah, the sacred feminine place”, I whispered.  I continued until my tongue found her clit and I tongued it as she writhed and moaned.  I kept this up until Tanya commanded me to stick my dick inside her and giver the best fuck she’d ever had.  So I penetrated her slowly.  (She doesn’t have the control over her vaginal muscles that Kayla has, so fucking her is less enjoyable than fucking Kayla).  I began thrusting slowly, sped up, slowed down and sped up.  Then I stopped for a second and almost withdrew.  Then I slammed it hard and deep inside her.  That earned a cry of pleasure so I did it several more times.  Finally when I sensed that she was ready to climax, I began speeding up, harder and harder until she let out a monster cry of pleasure.  I came and hard.

We all knew what was coming next.  Tanya got up off the mats, unhooked the leash and motioned Kayla to lie on her back.  Kayla obeyed and Tanya lowered herself on top of Kayla’s face and said, “Do your duty”.  Kayla knew exactly to put her tongue because Tanya reacted as her clit was stroked.  She must have spent fifteen minutes on top of Kayla in ecstasy the whole time.  Finally she stood up and we saw the streaks of my cum on Kayla’s cheeks.    Tanya immediately seized Kayla’s wrists and bound them so that she couldn’t wipe it off.  “OK”, she said, “let’s play ‘Fuck The Lezzies’.  Anyone who wants to fuck Heather, stand over there.  Anyone who wants to get it on with Kayla, over here”.  Two women moved to Kayla’s side, twenty guys to Heather’s.  Heather was led into the house, presumably to a bedroom.  I was tied to a post.  The two women who were introduced as Romy and Michele both stripped.  Romy lay on the table and spread her legs.  Kayla knelt and stuck her face into Romy’s pussy.  Romy closed her thighs trapping Kayla in place until she had ‘done her duty’.  Judging by Romy’s reaction, Kayla was using her tongue to good effect.  

After what was probably fifteen minutes, Romy released Kayla and stood up.  Michele waved Kayla to lie down and lowered her crotch onto Kayla’s face.  Again Kayla did her duty-Michele groaned and screamed with pleasure.  When she stood up, Tanya led me to a table on which was bolted a carpenter’s vise.  She placed my right thumb between the jaws of the vice and screwed it closed as tight as she could.  I screamed in pain as I felt my thumb flattened like a sheet of paper.  Tanya pointed to a table and ordered Kayla to climb on to it.  Then she tied Kayla’s wrists behind her back.  She hooked a rope to the bonds, threw it over a bar and tied it down.  She kicked the table and Kayla in her turn screamed as her entire weight was taken on her shoulders.  “You two will stay like this until Heather finishes,” explained Tanya.  I wondered if Kayla had ever been in the Palestinian Hangman because her face remained impassive.  Of course, I knew her well enough to know that she would do everything in her power to keep Tanya from knowing that she was hurting.

I don’t know how much time passed.  I began seeing stars and then felt myself passing out from the pain.  Tanya saw this and threw a large glass of cold water in my face that revived me.  Then she saw Kayla nodding out so she went to her, pulled on her cxnthair, pinched her nipples, pulled them and let them go.  She had so much fun with that that she came back to me and did the same sorts of things along with yanking on my dick.  Kayla and I endured for some hours (six, we found out later) until Heather returned.  She seemed generally frazzled and was walking stiffly.  I guess having sex with 28 guys in six hours is as hard on a girl’s psyche as it is on her pussy.  

Kayla and I were released and the three of us were taken to a bedroom and locked in for the night.  My thumb was swollen and hurt like Hell and I’m sure Kayla’s shoulders felt the same.  But Heather was almost hyper-ventilating, clearly she’d had the toughest time.  We could see that her nipples were raw from repeated pinching and, judging by how she walked, her pussy must have been pretty sore.  Kayla led her to the bed and settled her on it.   Then she began stroking Heather’s battered pussy.  She motioned to me which I knew meant “high-low”.  So I started caressing Heather’s breast ever so gently.  With equal gentleness, I kissed her nipples and ran my tongue around them.  I ran my tongue back and forth across her breasts.  By this time Kayla had gone to work with her tongue on Heather’s clit.  After twenty minutes or so, Heather was calmed down.  

And I was hard as a rock.  Kayla noticed.  “Tom deserves a reward”, she announced as she knelt in front of me, covered my hard dick with kisses and took it in her mouth.  As she sucked on it, she caressed it with her tongue.  I was absolutely shaking with pleasure.  .Suddenly she stood up with a wild expression on her face.  “I have to have you inside me”, she growled.  She fell backwards on to the bed pulling me on top of her.  I managed to penetrate and waited for a few seconds as her vaginal muscles clamped down.

I started thrusting slowly, rhythmically, thrusting deep in hopes that this would help her relax.  When she seemed to calm down, I began thrusting faster and faster until we both came.  There’s nothing like a good fuck with Kayla to make you forget your troubles. We huddled together on the bed.  After a while, someone opened the door and deposited a tray with soup, bread and water.  We ate and drank and again huddled on the bed until we lapsed into a fitful sleep.  We tried not to think about tomorrow bringing a full day of torture.

Tanya woke us by hitting us on the legs and ribs with a policeman’s truncheon.  “Wakey, wakey dearies”.  We dragged ourselves to our feet and allowed Tanya to push us onto the lawn.  The sun was just rising and there was a chill in the air.  She tied Heather and myself to posts and ordered Kayla to lie down.  Tanya and her friends tied her arms spread-eagle.  Tanya produced a taper candle and lit it.  This can’t be good, I thought, I wonder which one of us is going to get it.  I knew the answer and I was right.  Tanya knelt next to Kayla holding the candle a few inches above the outside of her left breast.  A drop of wax formed on the tip and fell on Kayla.  She winced as the hot wax burned.  

Tanya moved the candle an inch or so and another drop fell.  She moved the candle so that there was a solid lone of wax drops across Kayla’s luscious breasts.  She only cried out when the wax actually fell on the nipples.  Next Tanya ran a line of wax drops from between Kayla’s breasts down her belly as far as Kayla’s bush.  Then things got worse.  Tanya motioned to a couple of cronies who raised Kayla’s legs to a perpendicular position and tied them, well spread, to the overhead awning frame.  Her pussy was now totally vulnerable to whatever Tanya might have in mind and she had something evil in mind.  She inserted the hot candle in Kayla’s vagina.  “Let’s try to French-fry some lezzie cxnt,” snarled Tanya.  She and her friends went to breakfast leaving Kayla to wince every time a drop of wax landed on her pussy and Heather and myself to struggle futilely against our bonds.

By the time they returned the candle had burned most of the way to the surface of Kayla’s skin.  The heat was enough to make her wince and grimace.  Tandy looked at her friend and commented, “If I French fry lezzie cxnt, I can’t torture it any more.  What shall I do”?

“Leave it for a couple of minutes” advised her friend.  
Judging by the expression on Kayla’s face when Tanya did remove the candle, it must have been pretty hot.

“I’ll bet you think I’m finished”, said Tanya.  Kayla said nothing, she just glared at Tanya.  Tanya went into the house and returned with a cucumber.  “You’ve met mister cucumber, have you not”?  Kayla again said nothing.

Tanya rammed it into Kayla’s pussy and pushed it back and forth, side-to-side to the point that Kayla cried out from the pain.  Tanya tired of this sport after ten minutes or so and stood right over Kayla’s vulnerable pussy.  She raised her arm, made a fist and drove a savage punch into Kayla’s cxnt.  She repeated the punches several more times as Kayla’s screams became louder.  Finally, mercifully, she passed out.

Kayla regained consciousness after a while, her face white with pain.  Tanya and her friends had gone into the house, presumably for breakfast, and we were left alone.  Still, there wasn’t much we could say.  My stomach was still in knots from watching the abuse Kayla’s beloved pussy had received.

When Tanya and her friends returned, we couldn’t help but wonder who would be tortured next and what would be done.  Heather and I were untied and led to a spot beside Kayla.  “Tom, you will now give Heather a beating.  Kayla, you may watch”.  My face must have been a study in confusion.  But Heather came to my rescue by whispering, “You must or Kayla is dis-honored”.  So I looked inquiringly at Tanya.

“Start with her breasts”, commanded Tanya, “You’ve seen enough fights to know how to bounce her boobs around”.  Heather nodded as if telling me to start.

“The first four are going to be practice.  Then I will punch them as hard as I can until told to stop’.

So I threw two practice hooks and two uppercuts.  Even though they were nowhere near full force, Heather winced.  My stomach sank as I thought of what the full barrage would be like.  But I had to begin.  I opened with straight smashes that pancaked them.  Then I went with a mix of hooks and uppercuts on the theory that what Tanya wanted was to see them bounce.  I even threw ‘downercuts’, a punch from above that smashed the top of her breast and bounced it directly downwards.  Yes, I know how to pound a pair of breasts.  Alas, the breasts I was pounding were the ones that I’d loved and worshipped on many occasions (including the previous night).  I was conscious of ‘giving it my all’ lest Kayla be dis-honored.  Heather must have been aware as well because, although her face soon grimaced in pain, she did not let out a sound or shed a tear.  God, what a brave girl!
After about ten minutes, my hands dropped to my sides-I was so tired I could barely lift my arms.  Tanya let me rest for fifteen minutes.  Heather, bless her brave heart, stood motionless ignoring the fires in her lovely breasts.  Finally Tanya called my back to task.  “Work the belly”, she commanded.

“Tighten your stomach muscles”, whispered Kayla.  I threw a pair of practice punches and set to work.  She had surprisingly strong stomach muscles because even though each punch echoed with a SMACK, it took several minutes before my fists began driving deep into her body.  She doubled over and pitched forward to her knees, gagging and struggling for breath.  Tanya gave her a couple of minutes and then ordered two of her minions to stand her up.

“Now pound her cxnt”, ordered Tanya.  So I threw a pair of punches to her bush.  
“You know where I mean”, snarled Tanya.  Unfortunately, I did know and threw a four-punch barrage that hit her right between her legs.  She screamed as each punch landed and then passed out.  Tanya dragged me back to my post and tied me to it.  He left Heather where she lay, merely tying her hands behind her back.  She and her friends went into the house, presumably for refreshment.  

Kayla tried to re-assure me that what I did was honorable but I had trouble accepting that beating Heather into unconsciousness was honorable.  Yet in my head I knew that it was.  Heather and I both knew that anything else would dis-honor Kayla whom we both loved.  
After what seemed an eternity, Heather stirred.  She regained full consciousness and crawled slowly over to me.  She moved slowly and winced frequently.  I guess she still hurt from the beating I’d given her.  She managed to work her way to her feet and gave me a long kiss on the lips.  As I felt her soft breasts dig into my chest, I got hard.  Given our circumstances, that shows what a body Heather has.  “I know how hard that was for you to do”, she whispered in my ear.  “It was for Kayla, after all”.  Heather dropped to her knees and took my hard dick in her mouth.  I shivered with pleasure as she ran her soft tongue around it and she moved her head back and forth.  I came in a rush and Heather let go and fell back to the grass.  I looked at her soft pussy and cursed under my breath that I couldn’t return the favor.

Tanya and her friends returned to the patio.  She knelt next to Kayla and with her thumbnail scraped the blobs of wax from Kayla’s body.  Kayla only cried out when Tanya scraped them from her nipples and from between her legs.  I couldn’t wait until we were alone so that I could soothe Kayla’s hurting places.  From the expression on her face, I sensed that Heather had the same thought.  

Tanya tied Heather to one of the posts and untied me.  She motioned to two of her guests who were obviously twins and said, “My friends Ellen and Erica haven’t had any in a few days.  I told then that you have the best tongue in the county, so they both want you.  You had better satisfy them otherwise they have my permission to punish you.”

Both women were wearing bikinis.  I removed Ellen’s bra, caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples.  I fell to my knees, slipped her panties down and covered her bush with kisses.  I did the same to Erica.  I motioned them to lie down.  I knelt between them and massaged their clits with my forefingers.  I briefly recalled the proverbial happier time when I did the same to Kayla and Heather at the nude beach.  They groaned and cried out so I hoped they were enjoying them selves.  After a while, I said, “OK, time for the personal touch”.  I hopped over between Ellen’s legs and pressed my lips into her bush.  I covered it with kisses as I moved down between her legs.  I found her clit and tongued it.  Lest Erica feel left out, I caressed her breasts with my left hand.  After I felt Ellen go limp, I hopped over between Erica’s legs and did the same.  This time, as I tongued Erica’s clit, I stroked her breasts with one hand while the other caressed Ellen’s.  The idea was to see if I could get all four nipples hard at the same time.  Finally I finished and stood up.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:45:18 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: New! Challenged by Tanya: Punishment & a 2-on-1 fight by Tom
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »
“Who’s hotter?” asked Tanya, “Ellen and Erica or Kayla and Heather?”  I knew what the ‘right’ answer was but I couldn’t imagine that Tanya thought I’d turn my back on my friends.  So I said, “Kayla and Heather, no comparison”.  Ellen and Erica turned bright red with rage while Tanya smiled as if this was the answer she was expecting.  She tied my hands to a low-hanging branch in what I realized was the perfect flogging position.  Erica took position in front of me, Ellen behind.  Tanya handed them their whips, thin ropes with a weight tied to the end and with knots every 6” or so.  I could also see that there were small ball bearings tied into the knots.  This was not going to be fun.  Mentally I shrugged my shoulders.  Ellen started as she landed her whip across my shoulder blades.  I don’t know if it was my imagination but I thought I heard it whistle just before it struck.  Then it was Erica’s turn and she landed one square on my chest.  Then Ellen laid another one across by back.  Erica laid hers across my belly, harder and more painful this time.  I saw that the lashes to my chest and belly merely left angry red welts.  This was going to hurt a lot, but I doubted it would be as bad as what Kayla had endured from the hot wax.  I concentrated on breathing regularly.  The lashes made no sound when they struck; every few seconds I’d feel an explosion of pain.  Some of them broke the skin and a couple even drew blood-I could feel a trickle running down my back.

They flogged me for about half an hour.  My entire chest and belly were covered with red welts and the occasional laceration.  I assumed my back was in the same condition.  The girls were glistening with sweat and finally Ellen said, “This is boring” and she tossed her whip aside.  Erica did likewise and they both went to the bar for a tall, cool one.  Tanya untied my hands.  She even released Kayla and led us back top our room.  I suspected that she had in mind that we recuperate some so that she could torture us again.  But that was what the weekend was all about.

As soon as we were alone, Kayla and Heather actually started arguing about who hurt the most and needed soothing (each was insisting that the other needed soothing).  Finally I waded in on Heather’s side.  Although I’d given her quite a beating, I felt that the burns from the hot wax needed attention first.  I was particularly concerned about her tits and pussy because I was quite confident that they would be ‘visited’ again.  So we pushed Kayla down on the bed and we gave her a ‘high-low’.  I kissed and tongued her suffering breasts while Heather ministered to Kayla’s pussy as only she can.  We spent at least half an hour working on Kayla’s feminine places.  Then we turned our attention to Heather.  Finally my hurts were dealt with which merely meant washing off what blood there was.

We’d had maybe two hours of peace and quiet before Tanya returned.  She threw ropes around our necks and led us back to the patio.  As soon as Kayla saw Ellen and Erica, she pointed at them and yelled, “You have no right to hurt any of my friends.  I challenge the two of you right now.”  Ellen and Erica initially looked surprised, then broke into smiles. 
“Do either of you have any ring experience”? asked Tanya.  When Ellen indicated that they both did, Tanya grinned.  “OK, we have a fight.”  She directed two of the men o go to the garage and bring a large coil of rope.  They wound it around trees to make an improvised ring.  Tanya motioned Ellen and Erica to her.  “I guess you know the rules.  You will fight three-minute rounds until submission.  Kayla, you must force submissions from both Ellen and Erica to win.  If a fighter loses consciousness, the time is stopped while the referee-me-revives her.  Oh, and we always fight nude.”

Erica shed her bikini in two quick motions.  Ellen came over to me and said “Do the honors, stud.  The full honors”.   I looked over to Kayla out of the corner of my eye.  She nodded.  So I removed her top and gave a large kiss to each nipple.  Then I dropped to my knees, removed her panties and planted several kisses on her bush.    This time I noticed that neither Ellen nor Erica were natural blondes.  Tanya announced that there would be no corner people.  At the end of each round, spectators would put stools and buckets of ice.  Other than that, the fighters were on their own between rounds-assuming they could get back to their corners.

I could see the gleam in Kayla’s eyes at the prospect of a fight.  I whispered” Are you crazy?  If they have any ring experience at all, they’ll beat the crap out of you”.
“Maybe”, said Kayla,  “But Tanya broke the rules.  She can demand that my friends perform sexual favors for her or her friends.  But only she is allowed to torture us.  The floggings by Ellen and Erica were out of line.”

“Shouldn’t you challenge Tanya?” I asked.

“Perhaps”, replied Kayla.  “I’ve fought Tanya twice and I’d like to hit someone different.  And I’m intrigued by the challenge of 2-on-1.”

In a 2-on-1, the two have the problem of coordinating their attacks.  They have the opportunity of one slipping behind the opponent and pinning her arms so that her teammate can pound their victim.  I was afraid that was what was going to happen to Kayla.  She wouldn’t care, because winning a contest in which she didn’t have to master considerable pain somehow didn’t count to her. 

All three fighters climbed into the ring.  Someone rang a bell to begin the first round.  Ellen and Erica approached Kayla almost shoulder to shoulder.  Kayla kept close to the ropes to keep one of her foes from slipping behind her.  Kayla concentrated on punching Ellen and Erica in the boobs.  She’d either throw a straight smash from a distance or a hook or uppercut if she got close.  Like the savvy fighter she is, she concentrated on one target each, specifically Ellen’s right breast and Erica’s left.  Many of the punches, especially the straight smashes that pancaked the breast, caused the recipient to back up half a step.  By the end of the round, her targets were pink from being hit so often. 
Between rounds I actually started feeling a hint off optimism.  The bell rang for the second round.

Ellen and Erica separated a little as they approached.  Kayla kept slamming punches to their tits but these did not have the same effect.  Apparently between rounds they had reminded each other that breast torture was a part of fighting that had to be ignored.  They were able to start landing hooks to Kayla’s belly.  This amused me as I listened to the hollow THWAP of the punches landing because Kayla’s stomach is so well conditioned as to be like a brick wall.  Midway through the round, Kayla seized an opening and landed a kick right between Erica’s legs.  She doubled over and staggered away.  Kayla came off the ropes throwing punches as quickly as she could.  She pounded Ellen’s ribs and kidneys as she followed her victim across the ring.  She had just forced Ellen against the ropes and was beginning to pound the belly when the bell rang to end round two. 

I was gratified to see Erica putting an ice bag on her sore pussy.  I’ve seen Kayla take much more vaginal torture without turning a hair.  And of course she had Heather and I to soothe a tortured pussy.  I wondered who Erica had.  The bell rang for round three.
This time Ellen and Erica approached from the sides.  As they came within punching range, Kayla bolted for the opposite side of the ring.  Ellen alertly stuck out a foot and tripped Kayla so she landed facedown on the grass.  Alertly Erica grabbed her ankles and kept her from getting up.  Ellen came and knelt next to Kayla and spanked her once on each buttock.  I suspected that the purpose of this was to humiliate Kayla-I could see the red outline of Ellen’s hand on each buttock.  Then Ellen knelt on Kayla’s buttocks, planted her left fist between Kayla’s shoulder blades to keep her immobilized and pounded the right side with her right fist.  The hollow THUD of the rib punches landing made me sick.  And Kayla started flinching more noticeably suggesting bruised or cracked ribs. 

After an eternity, the bell rang to end the round and the punishment ceased. 
Ellen and Erica high-fived each other in their corner while Kayla hardly moved from the ground.  As the rest period ended, Kayla managed to work herself to a kneeling position.  When the bell sounded for round four, both her opponents charged across the ring, eager to resume torturing their foe.  Ellen grabbed Kayla by the breasts and dragged her to her feet.  She followed this by ramming her knee to Kayla’s pussy-it caught her square between the legs.  Kayla’s face contorted in pain but she didn’t make a sound.  Erica pinioned Kayla’s arms as Ellen snarled, “Now your belly goes”.  Her arms moved like pistons as she smashed Kayla in the stomach over and over-SMACK SMACK SMACK.  Now Kayla’s stomach is very fit and when she tightens her stomach muscles, she can take a serious beating there.  For that’s what she got.  By the end of the round, most of Kayla’s belly was pink from taking so many punches (at least forty), she was bending over slightly and she was having difficulty getting her breath.     When the bell rang to end the round, Kayla was at least able to walk slowly back to her corner and sit for a few seconds. 

When the bell rang for the fifth round, Kayla started moving slowly along the ropes.  As I’d feared two rounds of pummeled to the body had reduced her mobility.  Erica had no trouble grabbing Kayla’s right wrist.  Ellen tripped Kayla who hit the grass face down with Erica landing squarely on her kidneys.  Ellen grabbed Kayla’s ankles so she was once again helpless.  So Erica put Kayla’s right arm into a hammerlock which she would then lift slowly away from Kayla’s back.  The farther it was lifted, the more strain on the shoulder muscles and the more it hurt.  Erica alternated this recreation by pounding up and down Kayla’s left side.  Once again Kayla’s extreme reactions told me that there were a couple of ribs that were cracked or at least bruised.  By the end of the round Erica was lifting the arm high enough that Kayla was crying out in pain.  When the bell rang to end the fifth round, Ellen and Erica again high-fived as Kayla barely stirred.

By the time the bell rang for round six, Kayla had worked her way to her hands and knees.  So Erica leaned down, wrapped her arms around Kayla’s stomach, lifted her up and squeezed.  Kayla was caught in a reverse bear hug.  Clearly Erica was squeezing with all her strength.  Kayla’s face contorted in pain.  To make matters worse, Ellen threw punches to the shoulder that had been worked on last round.  I couldn’t imagine what the pressure on her belly and ribs that had already been pounded.  It took a minute or so, but-no surprise-Kayla lost consciousness.  Tanya slapped Erica on the shoulder a couple of times to drop Kayla.  Tanya rolled Kayla on her back and waved smelling salts under her nose.  After a few seconds, Kayla’s eyelids flickered and then stayed open.  She rolled on her side gagging and gasping for breath.  Ellen grabbed her by the right arm and forced her to her feet.  Erica knelt with her right knee up and right thigh parallel to the ground.  Ellen forced Kayla to lie face down on Erica’s thigh while she spanked Kayla repeatedly.  It didn’t hurt much, it wasn’t meant to.  It was meant to humiliate Kayla and it succeeded.  When the bell rang top end the round, Erica stood up and dumped Kayla on the grass.  I could see the marks Ellen’s hands on Kayla’s ass.  This time Kayla didn’t move at all during the rest period.    I know Kayla; she was working on getting her breath back and mustering all her will to endure what was becoming less of a fight and more of a torture session.  The bell rang to begin the seventh round.

Ellen and Erica grabbed Kayla’s wrists and dragged her to a standing position.  Ellen trapped Kayla’s ankles between her own ankles, threw an arm across Kayla’s chest and leaned.  She had Kayla in an abdominal stretch.  Ordinarily this is not a submission hold although it must have hurt extra because Kayla’s belly had already been pounded.  Erica made sure it hurt by slugging Kayla in her taut stomach.

It seemed as if Ellen suddenly noticed that as part of the abdominal stretch her left arm was placed on Kayla’s chest.  So she released the hold, grabbed Kayla by both forearms and pushed her towards Erica.  “Come on”, said Ellen, “Let’s torture her tits.”  Erica absolutely beamed at the idea.  She grabbed Kayla’s nipples with each thumb and forefinger, squeezed and kneaded them.  She pulled them out as far as they would go and then let go.  Kayla’s breasts would snap back into their proper shape with a hollow SPLAT.  Ellen then maneuvered Kayla so that her upper body lay across the top rope.  Erica moved the rope suddenly so that it scraped across the soft skin on top of her breasts.  “YEEEEEEEEEOW” Kayla couldn’t help herself, she screamed.  This inspired Erica to do it again.  Again Kayla let out an ear-piercing scream.  Now they positioned her so that her lovely, proud nipples rested right on the top rope.  Together they pushed her back and forth so that the rope grated across the nipple.  The “YEEEEEEEEEEEOW” was even more pain-wracked this time.  The pain must have been excruciating.  Naturally, Ellen and Erica just had to position her so that the top rope ran across her body just below the breasts.  Kayla’s scream motivated them to do it a second time.  They let her fall to the ground and arranged her on her back.  Each got on one side of her and together landed a series of punches to the area right around her bellybutton.  The bell rang to end the round.  Kayla’s stomach was so badly hurt that she just rolled up in a ball.
Between rounds, Tanya went to Ellen and Erica and said, “Look, you amateurs will not get a submission out of her if we’re here all night.  This is my party and now I’ll have to let her recuperate all night so that they’ll enjoy the grand finale”.

“Can we have one more round?” asked Ellen.  Everyone knew what she wanted to do.  Tanya agreed and signaled for the bell for the eighth and last round. 

Kayla had at least un-rolled and was lying on her back, motionless.  Erica knelt near her head and put her fist between her boobs to keep her pinned.  Ellen spread Kayla’s legs and knelt between them.  She actually leaned forward and planted a kiss on her bush.  “Nice spray of cxnthair for a dyke” mused Ellen.  She ran her fingertips up and down as if she was trying to give Kayla pleasure.  And the expression on Kayla’s face actually relaxed slightly.  “OK.  Where is your darling little vagina?” said Ellen as she ran her tongue along Kayla’s crotch.  “Ah, here it is.”  She inserted three fingers into Kayla’s vagina and stroked it softly.  “: And here’s your darling little clitoris.”  She flicked it several times with her tongue.  “These mark the very center of your womanhood.  As a dyke, you are a traitor to your sex and you deserve to have these places tortured!”

“If she’s a dyke,” I yelled, “Why does she fuck me?  She’s a real woman!”  Tanya came over and punched me in the stomach.  “Shut the fuck up”, she snarled.

“But he’s right”, insisted Heather, 
“”It’s your turn next, baby doll”, said Ellen mockingly.

Ellen again inserted three fingers into Kayla’s vagina and withdrew then quickly.  I knew by Kayla’s facial reaction that she’d dragged at least one fingernail along the sensitive inner surface.  So she did it again and again.  Ellen again tongued Kayla’s clitoris before punching it between thumb and forefinger.  This made Kayla howl in pain.  Finally Ellen put her thumb on Kayla’s bush and her other four fingers between her legs and pressed down-a perfect vaginal claw.  Somehow Kayla refrained from crying out although her face contorted with pain.  Ellen kept the claw in place until the bell rang to end the round and the fight.  Kayla was lying on her back in the middle of the lawn, barely conscious.  Heather and I went to her side and managed to pick her up and take her out of the ring area.

“Can we beat up on Heather”? Asked Erica.

“OK, that will be her finale”, concluded Tanya.  She waited until Heather and I had removed Kayla completely from the ring area.  Then she called Heather back to the fighting area.  “OK, here’s the deal.  Ellen and Erica are still in the mood to hit someone, so I’m going to let them give you your finale.  If you keep it going long enough, then I won’t call Kayla back into the ring tonight.”

I found a quiet spot where Kayla could lie down.  “What do I soothe first”? I asked.  Kayla actually grinned.  “I don’t know, all parts of me hurt.  Start with my nipples”.  Ah, those noble nipples which stand tall normally and which snap to attention thanks to my tongue or fingers.  This time I very delicately tongued each one in succession-round and round, back-and-forth.  We were aware that Heather was taking a serious beating; we could hear the SMACK’s and THUD’s of the punches landing as well as her grunts and groans.  She hadn’t’ really cried out yet.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »
“OK, my pussy”.  That part of her body has given me (and us) so much pleasure over the last couple of years, that I turned to soothing it with a will.  I started by simply giving a delicate massage to the area between her legs, the area that had been savaged by the vaginal claw.  Then I inserted two fingers into her slit and massaged it very carefully.  Finally her clitoris, still hurting from being pinched, warranted my tongue. 

“Wait here, I’m going o see how Heather is doing”.
“Just where do you think I’m going”?
I went down to ‘ringside’ and got the shock of my life.  Erica held Heather by the arms while Ellen punched her at will.  Already her boobs were pink and Ellen was pounding her belly equally hard.
When I got back to her, she asked me how Heather was doing and started to get up.  “I can’t let her take that kind of punishment.  I’ve got to get back into the ring”.
“No, you don’t”, I said, “Heather is taking this pummeling so that you’ll be ready for whatever tomorrow’s finale might be.  But Kayla was insistent.  When she got to ringside and saw the beating her lover was taking, she immediately called out “Let me get in there in her place”.
“Heather”, all you have to do is to say ‘stop’ and we’ll let you go and  beat Kayla again”, said Ellen.  Even though tears were streaming down her face from the pain, Heather shook her head “no”. 

Finally they tired of torturing Heather, so they released her arms and let her collapse in a heap.

We helped her to her feet and the three of us hobbled to the house and into our room. 
Again Kayla and I concentrated on Heather.  She was simply not used to this kind of violence and just could not stop crying.  Trite as it sounds, the three of us held a ‘group hug’ to state to each other that we would all stay together.  That made Heather feel better.  That made Heather feel better.  We stroked Heather’s breasts and belly until she relaxed.  Entwined in each others’ arms and trying not to think of what the finale would be like, we drifted into fitful sleep.

Tanya came and woke us and led us to the lawn for our last round of torture.  Having received her final beating the previous evening, Heather was ties to an awning post as a spectator.

To our shock, Tasha emerged from the house.  She was wearing a hot pink bikini that covered the bare (so to speak) minimum of what a bikini should cover.  This can’t be good, I thought.  We noticed that she was carrying her infamous strap.  This is a heavy leather strap decorated with metal studs that she likes to use it on her victims.  Kayla had used it on her after their second fight.  Apparently Tanya had given her a chance for revenge.  Instead she handed it to Kayla and commanded “Whip Tom”.

Oh shit, that whip and Kayla’s strong right arm. I braced myself.  CRACK!!  The first blow landed, pain exploded in my brain as I saw stars and the wind was knocked out of me.  Kayla, apparently a veteran of whippings, gave me time-barely-to get my breath before landing the next blow.  CRACK!!  Again her experience showed as the second blow landed just below the first.  CRACK!!!  CRACK!!! CRACK!!!  She lashed me from my neck, down my back, across my buttocks and down my thighs.  Tanya motioned her to reverse the process.  By this time I was nauseous from the pain.  Every blow that landed drove some metallic-acidic stuff into my mouth.  I quickly swallowed because puking would serve to embarrass Kayla. 

Finally she finished with me and handed the whip back to Tasha.  We all knew what was going to happen next.  CRCK!!! Tasha laid it across Kayla’s back as hard as she could.  Kayla’s expression did not change.    A wide strip of pink appeared on her back garnished with angry red blotches, presumably from the metal studs.  So that’s what my back looks like, I thought.  Tasha doubled up on the strokes, landing two on the same spot before moving down.  After flogging her top the knees, Tasha bade Kayla to turn around.  This, I knew, would be the bad part.  Probably to heighten the suspense, she started at the knees and worked up.  When the blows landed on her lower belly, that’s when Kayla started to grimace.  And the two strokes of the lash that landed square on her lovely breasts, those actually made her cry out.  Finally Tasha finished exacting her revenge.  Tanya just tied us up and left us.  I was pretty sore and I had to think Kayla was as well.  We were pretty sure that we just had to get through one more round of torture and it would be over.  However, knowing Tanya, the last round was probably not going to be fun.

We were tied up and left on the lawn.  The day wore into afternoon.  Finally, Tanya and Tasha returned.  They commanded us to get up, although they didn’t untie our wrists.
Tasha squared off in front of Heather and gave her breasts one last volley of punches.  Again, though tears were streaming down her face, she did not cry out.  She’s a lot tougher than I’d have anticipated, I thought.

When Tasha finished, Tanya motioned to Kayla to lie down on the grass.  She rummaged around in a large bag and produced what I suspected was an electric cattle prod.  She held the tip to Kayla’s armpit and pressed the button.  Kayla’s entire body writhed as it absorbed the electrical charge.  Tanya repeated the process for the left armpit.  We noticed a red blotch left by the cattle prod.  Tanya next turned her attention to Kayla’s stomach and zapped her with it as fast is it could be recharged.  After only a few minutes, Kayla’s lovely stomach was red all over.  Tanya stopped the torture for a couple of minutes.  It was as if she was waiting for the pain to subside….  We all knew what was coming next.  And, sure enough, Tanya placed the tip between Kayla’s breasts and fired.  That got a cry of pain.  The shocks to the breasts themselves brought increasingly louder cries until the shocks to the nipples caused screams of agony.   I wondered if this was the worst torture Kayla had ever endured. 

Then things got worse.  Tanya touched the prod to Kayla’s bush and fired.  Then she motioned Kayla to spread her legs.  Tanya put the prod right between Kayla’s legs and fired.  I don’t know whether she found clit or not but Kayla screamed like a banshee.  Tanya zapped her between the legs four more times.  That, I assumed, was as bad as it would get.  Wrong!.  Tanya inserted the tip of the prod into Kayla’s vagina.  The screams became howls as tears actually rolled down her face.  After two more shocks to her inside, Tanya offered Kayla a choice.  “You don’t have to suffer like this, dearie, just say the word and I’ll do it to Heather”.

I don’t know where Tanya got the idea but Kayla’s answer (in a whisper) was predictable-“FUCK YOU”.  Tanya shrugged her shoulders and ‘made the rounds’, shocking Kayla under her arms, in her navel, all over her breasts with emphasis to the nipples and between her legs.  After one last shock inside Kayla’s vagina, Tanya put the cattle prod down and pulled Kayla to her feet.  She went into the chair and returned with a chair whose seat had been cut out and a metal yardstick.  Oh shit, this one’s read her James Bond novels.  Sure enough, she told me to sit in the chair.  I could feel my family jewels swinging free as she tied me to the chair arms.  She pulled up a chair and sat facing me.  “You know what’s going to happen.  If you say the word, I’ll release you and you can go fuck Tasha.  All you have to do is to tell me to torture Kayla and Heather some more”.  I didn’t dignify such a stupid idea with a reply.  So Tanya slammed the yardstick into my balls.  Pain exploded in my brain and I would have leapt out of the chair had I not been tied down.

“Well?” asked Tanya.

I shook my head and she slammed me with the yardstick half a dozen more time.  I focused on how Kayla stood up to having her pussy tortured-I wasn’t going to let her down this late in the gamer.  I guess I blacked out after a couple of dozen smashes.  When I came to, Tanya was pounding Kayla in the belly and ribs with her fists.  I concentrated on not passing out again.  I made it through another fifteen minutes or so without passing out or vomiting.  At that point Tanya tired of her sport, untied us and led us to the car.  We’d worn sweat clothes when we arrived but due to the various hurts, we were quite grateful when Tanya threw us large bath sheets to wrap up in.  We were dropped off at Kayla and Heather’s place.  Once inside the house, we let slip the bath sheets and just laughed in relief that it was all over, we’d made it and we’d not humiliated Kayla.  Heather gave me a big hug.  I’ll tell you, feeling her bush rubbing my thigh and her luscious tits against my chest did wonders for my spirit.  Kayla took one look at my black and blue jewels and pushed me into the bedroom and onto the bed.  She took position between my legs and began to lick my poor balls with that velvet tongue of hers, stroke them with her delicate touch.  Heather shoved her tits into my face.  That was quite a high-low.  I decided to try a theory.  I invited heather to sit on my face.  It took a couple of adjustments but I was able to caress her breasts while tonguing her clitoris, all the while being taken new places by Kayla.

After Heather had had her fill, she went to Kayla.

“I’ve got dibs on soothing Kayla’s pussy”, I shouted.

“That’s OK, Heather’s doing my tits.”

Finally my moment came.  Kayla prone with her legs spread and knees bent.  As I put my face in her pussy, I felt her knees close around my head trapping me.  I knew that I’d be there for a while.  I ran my tongue around the edges of her bush, savoring the crinkly feel of cxnthair.  Then I carefully gave tongue to her clitoris and finally inserted it into her vagina.  It took a while but her breathing relaxed.  She released me and whispered “Go inside me and fuck me and fuck me hard.”

A gentleman always obliges a lady.  Of course, what she can do with her vaginal muscles….  To put it crudely, she’s the best fuck I’ve ever had.           

petelv

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:10:42 AM »
Kayla ,  Thank you for posting this story.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: New! Challenged by Tanya 2: Punishment & a 2-on-1 fight by Tom
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
OK, what do people think? Should I try for some revenge against Tanya and her friends? E.g. challenge her for a rematch, but this time not a boxing match, in an 'anything goes', no-holds-barred, all out fight, with the loser submitting again to the winner?  ::) ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: New! Challenged by Tanya 2: Punishment & a 2-on-1 fight by Tom
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
Thanks for the support, Cplfight!  :)

How do people feel? Should a poll be run to decide about a rematch, and if so, or otherwise, should the outcome be determined by a poll here?  ::)

Hugs
Kayla