News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Different Type of Floor Exercise

• 2 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
A Different Type of Floor Exercise
« on: April 22, 2024, 01:14:21 AM »
I used to pair UK TV personalities  and imagine them wrestling.   Fans here have matched like against like, tennis players, athletes etc, and ponder who would win. 

Although there was a 9 year separation between their World Championship appearances, and a 8 year age gap, one young lady even gaining second place, DWW   had two Czech international gymnasts wrestle.   If you, like me, appreciate hard fought competitive matches, this will not satisfy.   They wrestle without any intensity.  Like many novice wrestlers they don’t want to hurt each other. However if you are a gymnastics fan, particularly of Czech girls, this might be quite exiting.

https://spankbang.com/57pp6/video/gymnasts+wrestle
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 02:36:08 AM by presenterfan »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: A Different Type of Floor Exercise
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 05:14:23 AM »
That was excellent!  Two attractive, world class gymnast's agreeing to wrestle.  I'd like to see more matches like this.

Thanks for posting.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: A Different Type of Floor Exercise
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 09:06:32 AM »
loved their sexy bare feet.