News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Questions about ECC.

• 34 Replies

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

Re: Questions about ECC.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 06:34:24 PM »
Is that the best you can do to avoid dealing with any of the factual evidence I present to you and the question you fear to answer. An accusation of mental health problems that you know is untrue. Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

You really do fear engaging intelligently and in a mature manner with anything I write don't you?

By the way, now that I have indicated which two ECC videos I watched, could I ask why you asked me to specify which two videos I watched? What is your motivation and purpose for that question that I have answered on 20th July and in a private PM to Walker? Care to elaborate on your reasons for asking this question? Or are you scared to do so?
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »

I enjoy watching Irish fights with ECC, and I wish they would bring her back in the future.    I enjoy watching competitive matches and she is one of my favorites at the company.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 08:53:25 PM »

I enjoy watching Irish fights with ECC, and I wish they would bring her back in the future.    I enjoy watching competitive matches and she is one of my favorites at the company.

I second this!

I have my favourite girls with other companies, and other styles of fighting, but Irish is my favourite favourite girl, if I can put it that way.

I like her because of her prettiness, sexy attitude, and the way she seems to get under her opponents skin and make them want to fight and beat her for real.

It would be awesome to see her going up against some of ECC's new catfighters.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 05:55:27 AM »
2 questions:

when you release aubrey video?

why you wait 2 months to release a new video?
Aubrey vs Azy should be out in about 6-8 weeks. I have a backlog of about forty catfights and this causes a big delay with some releases.

Offline chokedout

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2022, 07:23:01 PM »
What happened to this company? Many of the old fights are no longer on http://eastcoastcats.com or at least can't be bought anymore.

For example http://eastcoastcats.com/ECC66prev/66prev.htm is live online but isn't connected to an active CC Bill account.

I will never understand why so many producers make it so HARD to buy their videos.