News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Zendaya Coleman vs Scarlett Johansson - A rookie's mistake

• 1 Replies

hasteisofthedevil

Zendaya Coleman vs Scarlett Johansson - A rookie's mistake
« on: November 17, 2021, 11:00:26 PM »
Here's another short-ish story of mine (~1000 words), I'll be working on some other stuff soon, got a tournament idea I've been wanting to try out. This story isn't anything special, I just felt like posting again.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett Johansson’s popularity is slowly starting to decline, with her final MCU appearance, the busty actress everyone was talking about is no longer topping the charts, but maybe she can make up for it in the ring.

On the other hand, her opponent Zendaya Coleman is only becoming more popular year after year. Unfortunately, the rising star’s performance in the ring thus far has been quite poor. Nevertheless, she accepted the fight without thinking twice about it. Proving herself against Scarlett will sure turn some heads and her chances of doing so are rather high, she thought.

Zendaya entered the ring in a cheerful attitude and sporty attire; a white sports bra and black leggings. Her tall, toned figure was a sight to behold to the crowd. Scarlett wore a more fan-pleasing outfit, red bra and panties, showing off her cleavage and a curvy figure.

Round 1: As the bell rang, the fighters marched toward each other and it soon became apparent that Zendaya lacked fighting prowess and was simply being outclassed by a more experienced opponent. Despite a major height and reach advantage Scarlett was still able to get in, bombard her belly with punches and get out before the bigger girl could retaliate. When Zendaya would go on the offensive, Scarlett would simply dance around her punches and strike back when she found an opening. Occasionally, Zendaya managed to land a punch or two, which barely fazed Scarlett and didn’t stop her from taking a beating. The young actress found herself being punched to ropes, and back to the middle with little hope of getting away or fighting back. Towards the end of round one, Scarlett decided to spice things up a bit, delivering a dirty kick between Zendaya’s legs as she let out a painful moan and dropped to her knees. A follow-up uppercut had Zendaya laying on her back, Scarlett then sat on atop of her legs and mercilessly assaulted her belly, only being stopped by the bell. 

Scarlett: “Saved by the bell, don’t worry, I’m only getting started.”

Round 2: Going into round two, Zendaya found herself on the defensive early and with no strategies in mind she soldiered on ropeside with her mitts raised, absorbing punches as best she could. Scarlett kept busy, pawing jabs into the taller girl’s belly, rushing her flanks, going upstairs when she would drop her guard. Eventually, Zendaya slid from the ropes but instead of hitting the canvas, her head landed on top of Scarlett’s breasts. The veteran enjoyed the moment for a while before dropping the girl to the canvas, pulling her back up by her hair and throwing her to ropes. Jab after jab landed on Zendaya’s face as her guard completely dropped, every time she would start slipping from the ropes, Scarlett would pull her back up and continue. After what felt like an eternity, the bell finally rang, allowing the young actress to escape her tormentress for a brief moment.

Scarlett: “Oh come on, you know you can fight back, right?”

Zendaya: “Don’t get over your head, I was taking it easy on you.”

Round 3&4: Zendaya doing her best to soldier on and stay on her feet but Scarlett dominates. Multiple knockdowns later, a red midsection and a bleeding lip, Zendaya is still in the fight refusing to do gown but doing nothing to prevent Scarlett from beating her senseless. Every time she would attempt to get away, Scarlett would catch up in no time, resulting in a game of cat and mouse. On a rare occasion, Zendaya would throw a punch but with little effect as Scarlett either dodged or ignored it. She shoved the taller girl in a corner, pinning her with a couple of belly kicks and continued pumping hooks into her gut. Zendaya was in shut-down mode, her chances of winning were nonexistent and to make things worse thousands of people watched. If it were only a private match to save her the embarrassment. She spent the entire fourth round pinned to a corner, dazed and looking up at the lights as Scarlett decimated her body, Zendaya was on the brink of unconsciousness, she only felt Scarlett’s punches; a sharp, piercing pain in her gut pulse every second, the roaring of the crowd seemed like distant muttering as her vision started to blur. Finally, a sign of relief as she heard the bell ring, somehow managing to limp to her corner using the ropes. She took a water bottle and poured it on her face, regaining what little strength she had left.

Zendaya: “Were not *huff* don’t yet *huff*.”

Scarlett: “Don’t tell me you actually plan on going another round, you’ve finished already, just quit.”

Round 5: Ignoring her advice, Zendaya proceeded to round 5, baffled by the youngster’s foolishness, Scarlett refrained from beating the girl further, she was instead going to embarrass her. Zendaya met Scarlett head-on but in her weakened state her punches had no effect, Scarlett then grabbed the younger actress by the hair throwing her to the canvas and rubbing her foot again Zendaya’s crotch. When she was done, Scarlett sat atop her battered stomach, pulling the girl’s head upwards and going in for a breast smother. After 20 or so seconds, Zendaya was gasping for air but Scarlett wasn’t done yet. She forced the girl onto her feet, throwing her to a corner again and relentlessly assaulting her breasts with hooks. After a solid minute, Zendaya finally reached her breaking point as she collapsed into Scarlett’s arms, struggling to utter words but it was clear she couldn’t fight anymore.

Scarlett: “Finally done are we? You’re a stubborn one that’s for sure, I’ve to plenty to teach you if you want to make in it the ring.”

Zendaya didn’t respond, she was conscious but out of it. Scarlett walked her over to the med team and helped her to her feet later, scheduling a training session when she recovers.

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Zendaya Coleman vs Scarlett Johansson - A rookie's mistake
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 01:05:07 PM »
Nice. I do like that onesided fight. Zendaya is so pathetic and weak.