News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My profile picture pseudo-challenge

• 5 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
My profile picture pseudo-challenge
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:10:42 PM »
Ok guys, here's the thing:

I am pondering over changing my profile pic, though I am still a bit fond about it I like changes every now and then. To decide which picture should be me from now on, I have thought of setting up a fight scene with my profile pic battling 3 other candidate pictures. The winner of the fight will be my new profile picture.

However, given the nature of the question here asked, you are most welcome to suggest in the comments below other CGI (CGI ONLY!!!) girl pictures that you would like me to choose. Please keep in mind that in RL I am 5'6 tall, I wear a 32C bra and I have a slim, flexible body. Think Jessica Alba (no I am not saying I am THAT sexy - I wish!!! - just to give you a general idea), so I want my CGI pic to look quite like that. NO Kim Kardashian types, NO muscular women, NO athletes.

Here are the competing three CGI pics:

Picture 1:

{alt}

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: My profile picture pseudo-challenge
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 08:50:36 PM »
I think we will all give her a good fight, but I think your girl will beat all three of them.

Offline dhalgren

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:03:15 PM »
You profile kicks ass (it reminds me of Nicole de Boer, and oh boy I do love that chick). Nevertheless, the first pic has no body to see, that one didn't even enter the arena ;)

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 11:51:29 PM »
I appreciate your positive feedback on my profile picture ???? but the point is that I would like to change it, and if the pictures I chose don't convince you, I would love to see your suggestions... really, I open to all suggestions though I don't want to look too tough, cause in real life I am a slender, a bit next door type girl
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 07:48:22 AM »
WARNING : POLL QUESTIONS HAVE CHANGED
You may change your vote accordingly!

I have found another two candidate pics:

Pic 4

Pic 5
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 03:13:29 PM »
For what its worth, I like pics 3 and 4.