News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Mature Husbands

• 89 Replies

Offline cfight

• God Member
Re: For Mature Husbands
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 06:02:52 PM »
I think mature women do make better fighters. Just the thought of 2 women who don't like each other, wearing biz suits and nylons, going at each other. They have more to prove.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 08:23:29 PM »
Mature v mature.
My wife is 51. She and her 58yo sister have issues that are kept under wraps.
One day they WILL clash.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 11:11:40 PM »
Hello to everyone who has posted here.

It goes without saying that as a very mature woman who has been there, done that, my vote is for mature vs mature. 

Be they straight, bisexual or lesbians.

Oops sorry guys, some of us matures prefer women.

For those of you who crave seeing, watching or reading about mature women confronting each other and having it out, can I recommend a new series of stories I have been posting on the story board here.

It is about a new gathering place for mature women, the FFFC (The Female Fuck and Fight Club) located in the city of Fucktropolis.

All members are over 40 and all are well endowed.

So far I have posted 3 stories on the club. The first was titled INVITATION TO THE CLUB, the second is titled THE GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC, And the third is THE GRAND OPENING- Jane and Joan Fuckfight in the pit.

I hope no one objects to this shameless bit of self promotion.

Toni.

Offline grospiere

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2016, 06:54:52 AM »
mature vs mature is my preference, they are more exiting me and near same age they will be more equal.

Very good picture, I really love that picture.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 07:04:16 AM »
I understand that we all have our own preferences, but for me, there's something primal and erotic about two mature women wrestling or catfighting in front of their husbands...

{alt}

Just another day at the nursing home.  Not trying to be funny, those mattresses against the wall look like they're off hospital beds. "go to the mattresses"

Those two girls could not be any sexier, fighting in their bras and panties for the entertainment of that lucky guy.  Would love to see more pix and hear the story behind that fight.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
Mature vs mature!!!
I'm 4 real UB2

Online mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 05:55:43 AM »
In case you somehow dont get it Lucky , i want to fight her again , its all even 1 to 1 and we need to settle it , if shes woman enough that is ( catty smile ) , please let your dear wife know of my desires Lucky , and im sure yours also , grin
This jealous Bitch still won't accept the fact that I beat her ass and humiliated her in front of my husband the last time we fought. She hates that she lost big time, to an older woman. Well, guess what Michelle, I have nothing left to prove as far as your fat ass is concerned.........LOSER! 

Offline Wrestle7714

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 04:55:48 PM »
For me no question about it, mature v mature.

Would love to see my wife wrestle competitively against another woman her age or close to her age,
barefoot on mats grappling!

Offline footfight

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »
Mature vs mature for all these reasons.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 08:40:12 AM »
I understand that we all have our own preferences, but for me, there's something primal and erotic about two mature women wrestling or catfighting in front of their husbands...

{alt}

Just another day at the nursing home.  Not trying to be funny, those mattresses against the wall look like they're off hospital beds. "go to the mattresses"

Those two girls could not be any sexier, fighting in their bras and panties for the entertainment of that lucky guy.  Would love to see more pix and hear the story behind that fight.

I’m the one who posted the photo in this thread.  I’ve received some PMs on it, as well as the request above for a bit of background.  I don't have any background story behind it, but I do have an idea who these women are.  I have 1000’s of e-photos of women wrestling that I've gathered since the mid-90s, and one of my faults is that I’m doing a lousy job at organizing them properly.  So, as I recall, this photo was saved in one of my CDs that contained hundreds of other pics that I had gathered several years ago, but there seemed to be a lot of them from Fighting Wildcats (Kelli, Jenn, Barb, Marie, Trudy, etc.).  So this pic may be from that producer.  I cropped the date out in the pic that I posted here, but it was taken on March 20, 2004 (not from my camera but from whoever took the picture itself).  I’m not saying that this photo comes from Fighting Wildcats, but I am familiar with some of the fighters from this producer, and the body shape of the woman mounting her opponent looks a lot like Kat’s.  Kat was a pretty good mature wrestler, as a few well-known fighters like Jenn and Kelli could attest to.  I attached a few pics below to make my point.

Sexy Jenn is caught in a tight headlock by mature Kat
{alt}

Tough mature Kelli is fighting hard not to be pinned by strong mature Kat: 
{alt}

As for the woman being pinned, she looks a lot like Lady Ellen who, despite her larger size seemed to fight hard but was often on the losing end of her fights, especially against tough opponents like Kelli.  So, if my guess is correct, and these women are likely Kat and Lady Ellen, then I would suspect that Kat probably won this fight.  By the way this is what Kat and Lady Ellen looked like:

This is mature fighter Kat, the one on top in the pic above
{alt}

This is mature fighter Lady Ellen, the one being pinned:
{alt}

This is all I know about this pic.  Hope this reply helps...

Wrstlvr.

Offline Crow_666

• I am a CF lover but not a dousche bag!!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 01:11:54 PM »
For me its unlikely I will ever get to experience either choices but like others have posted theres something about mature v mature that adds to the concept.
<3 I'm a lover and a fighter! <3
My partner is a busy 5'5 beauty. Lots of fire in her. And looking for safe fights.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2016, 11:11:09 PM »
To wrstlvr:  Thanks for the photos AND for the clarification.  BTW, is that a pic of the Lady Ellen vs. Kelli match attached to your identification?

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 05:50:49 PM »
To wrstlvr:  Thanks for the photos AND for the clarification.  BTW, is that a pic of the Lady Ellen vs. Kelli match attached to your identification?

Hi Bear.  Yes, it is a match between Lady Ellen (on the left) and Kelli (on the right, with her unmistakeable body type).  If you're interested, send me an e-mail at wrstlvr@gmail.com and I'll send you a few more pics of that match.  As usual, Kelli dominates Lady Ellen...  There are one or two photos from that match that I intend on posting onto my "Agony of Defeat" blog where Lady Ellen is in agony.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 07:42:12 PM »
Thanks for the offer wrstlvr, but what I plan to do is buy the video.  Just looks too good to not have as part of my collection.  In fact, this pic is more enticing than the ones posted on the Fighting Wildcats website.  I'll look forward to your future postings. 

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 08:49:49 PM »
In response to the initial question posed in this string, I would prefer to watch my mature wife in an arranged rules CF match against another mature woman. Although my preference is watching mature ladies dominate and humiliate their younger rivals in the presence of their husbands or boyfriends, I would be concerned that the younger girl might dominate my wife.  If my wife should lose a match, much better is at the hands of another mature woman. In other words, I just love watching mature ladies dominate other mature females or younger rivals! Rick