News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

@ babesfight

• 0 Replies

Offline maebus

• God Member
@ babesfight
« on: January 08, 2010, 06:59:47 AM »
 Is this site some kind of scam?  I notice alot of junk links go to it and they use other peoples clips. SO instead of using my credit card i used one of those prepaid cards to try it out.  I browsed it first night.  It seems like alot of the clips are ones ive seen already from free sources.  Now i will admit they had some decent length clips that i wanted to see. Like the clips they advertise on main page.

SO i ask if it is a scam because now after the first night(3nights ago) i cant log in. I put my name and pass. It puts me to a security thing where i have to type a code.  I type the code hit accept then it puts me to an error page telling me to contact customer support with no link or way to contact.  This has happened 3 nights in a row. Juts seems fishy.     Other than that i got a membership to dww.  Completley satisfied.  Nice healthy amount of stuff to watch and good quality females.  COuld use some more breast attacks though.