News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Verbal exchanges in the heat of the moment

• 3 Replies

Offline samdopo

• Enjoy female/female fighting and competition
Verbal exchanges in the heat of the moment
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:58:50 PM »
I love when two women exchange words during a catfight/wrestling match. Real competition, not the scripted variety. For example, one of my favorite ModelFight videos is a hairpulling fight between Roxey and Ariana. After about 20 mins of moderate hairpulling and body-to-body contact Roxey apparently pulls Ariana's hair a bit too hard, to which Ariana replies something like, “Oh, you want to pull hair like that, huh?” The hairpulling intensifies and it instantly seems more emotional. It is super hot!

I’m interested in other matches where words are exchanged in a competitive way. What are some other memorable verbal exchanges?

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: Verbal exchanges in the heat of the moment
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:47:37 AM »
well mostly they're in the staged ones.
I really like it when in some of the less scripted ones, like DWW, when they trash talk.
it's a component of any great catfight for me.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 03:58:03 PM »

I enjoy the prefight verbal exchanges, because in some cases they are scouting each other in am attempt to fight out how much experiece the other girl has... and also...who has she been fighting, as well
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
Verbal exchanges in the heat of the moment are great for catfights my favorite had to be Alexus vs Tabitha from the "Make her cry" ECC video The shorter girl Tabitha whom was losing through out the whole fight starts it off by saying you think hairpulling is going to work on me and Alexus responds by saying well your on the bottom and from then on the cruel rough physical hairpulling catball continues and you can see that Alexus went from just trying to beat Tabitha up to then trying to humiliate her and beat her up in which she is successful the fight ends with Tabitha crying and yelling I give for Alexus to stop pulling her hair out.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.