News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ruining good clothes in a fight

• 5 Replies

Offline cfight

• God Member
Ruining good clothes in a fight
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:33:10 PM »
Let's face it, in real life fights, the majority of the time the women are wearing tee's and jeans when they fight. I was wondering what if the 2 women who wanted to fight, and both are wearing nice outfits, would they be willing to ruin their outfits.

Say for an example, both women work together and things had been building between them for sometime until one day they decided to settle things woman to woman. They are both wearing expensive blouses and pantyhose. Even Leggs pantyhose cost $5 a pair. Would they be willing to have their clothes ruined. Maybe they want to rip the other's clothes.

How about at a holiday party or wedding, both women are wearing dresses that cost them over $100 and silky pantyhose that cost around $10. One woman is flirting with the other woman's man and she wants him to save a slow dance with her. This would make the wife very jealous. Would they want to go at it and ruin their outfits.

What do you think ladies. Would it be worth it to have your nice clothes ruined in a fight????

Online polarbear

• God Member
Re: Ruining good clothes in a fight
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »
Yeah, I would assume that if it's something that is arranged, you wouldn't be "dressed to the nines" for the fight.  However, if it's something that is spontaneous, I would think what they're wearing isn't always on the mind at that moment and whatever happens, happens. 

I could also see though, not sure how likely this is, but if the 2 ladies start looking each other over and sizing each other up, noticing what the other is wearing.  If one sees that what she is wearing is better or more expensive than what the other lady is wearing, maybe taking that off so the other woman doesn't get the pleasure of possibly ruining her nicer outfit and vice versa. 

Like I said, not sure how likely that idea is, but I wouldn't doubt it has happened or gone through the mind before.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:36 PM »
Let's face it, in real life fights, the majority of the time the women are wearing tee's and jeans when they fight. I was wondering what if the 2 women who wanted to fight, and both are wearing nice outfits, would they be willing to ruin their outfits.

Say for an example, both women work together and things had been building between them for sometime until one day they decided to settle things woman to woman. They are both wearing expensive blouses and pantyhose. Even Leggs pantyhose cost $5 a pair. Would they be willing to have their clothes ruined. Maybe they want to rip the other's clothes.

How about these two young and pretty office girls desperate for promotion!?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 02:02:42 AM »
i as a guy would think if the girls wawnna go,fight, they will as the priority i would think would be to kick the crap out of the girl she is fighting. if she wins who cares what the cost is,clothing wise. just win baby!!!
that,clothing ruined,is the price for victory so be it. winning is the ONLY thing!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 02:38:19 PM »
I wouldn't wear my best to an arranged fight but if it happened and I was wearing my best then the last thing on my mind would be my clothes lol

Hen night 2007 in Blackpool to prove the point x
Please tell us about it.

JT

Offline avocet26

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »
I wouldn't wear my best to an arranged fight but if it happened and I was wearing my best then the last thing on my mind would be my clothes lol

Hen night 2007 in Blackpool to prove the point x

i would be suprised if the awesome foxy anne had to worry about laddering her hosiery if out on the town...you would probably emerge unscathed in most fights with minimal fuss against girls drunk and daft enough to pick a fight with you!!