News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nights Out - Fights You Have Seen?

• 3 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Nights Out - Fights You Have Seen?
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:27:45 PM »
I for one am mostly interested in real one on one fights between women as opposed to staged catfights or wrestling. I kind of like the idea of two women hating each other and wanting to teach each other a lesson! I love the struggle involved as each girl tries to hurt, mark, bruise and embarrass her rival. I find it even more interesting if a love interest has sparked the tussle, while work rivalries are also of interest!

I have never witnessed two girls fight :( Hopefully one of these days I will!! The closest I have come is on nights out!! I always hear about girls fighting but I always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!!! :(

I feel that most fights seem to happen when girls are out for the night clubbing/pubbing etc!! ;) Do you agree!? I find this so sexy - girls spend so so much time making themselves beautiful for their night out only to (possibly) get it all messed up in a fight!!

I'd love to hear all about fights that you have seen on nights out!? Please tell all!? How did the girls look? What were they wearing etc?

Just imagine these two fighting in an ally after an earlier incident in the nightclub!! Girl in red bumped in to girl in gold skirt and spilled her drink all over the girls skirt and top. The girl in the skirt completely flips out and a tussle begins..... Bouncers quickly pull the girls apart....

However, outside the club, many many drinks later the girls lock eyes on each other again..... An all out brawl begins....

Who would you put your money on!!?? ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:43:17 PM by brez »

Offline brez

• God Member
Re: Nights Out - Fights You Have Seen?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 12:45:37 AM »

Her name is Louisa! And she's ready to pick up where she left off in the club..... Her rival gave her a sneaky smack across the face as the pair were being separated, and Louisa IS NOT happy!!  :o   

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:02:12 AM »

And here is Stacey..... She was having a great night until... as she put it herself - "A FAT BITCH spilt her SUPERSIZE drink on her!!" Its now time to "fuck her up!!"  :o
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:14:37 PM by brez »

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 01:13:05 AM »
Come Monday the girls will be back in their workplaces..........

Although I think they may have lots of scratches and bruises!!! ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:00:00 PM by brez »