News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 68 - Polish Poundings

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 68 - Polish Poundings
« on: April 25, 2013, 06:27:07 PM »
Hello all , Otto with you from Lodz, Poland & tonight , Jule & Zule , fresh off their title defense will be taking on a Tag Team who have been piling up alot of victories as they are Twins , The Kozlowski Twins , Renee & Reina , who like the Bella Twins of WWE fame , LOVE to cheat by doing the old switcharoo when the time is right to steal most of their victories , but this is a SWF sanctioned event & Jule & Zule naturally opted for their " No DQ - Anything goes " stipulation as the best way to handle cheating twins is to not allow them the opportunity to cheat , DEMOLISH THEM TOGETHER & THEY ARE USELESS TO EACH OTHER , so let's see them try to take down German Muscle when " Twin Magic " is really not a factor & later on , Maritza Martini , fresh off another victory over Monster Nakano again will be facing one of Poland's most powerful women known as simply , Polish Power , who has been on a roll here as of late & as I hear , a few matches into her start some months back , she even Demolished the Kozlowski Twins in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match , so it will be interesting to see how that match goes .

But here comes the Kozlowski Twins , Renee & Reina all smiles as that loss is in the past as they run around the outskirts of the ring saluting their fans , high fiving them & giving hugs to the kids in attendance as like all Twins , they are indeed dressed exactly alike to have that advantage into play , cheating if you ask me & they are suppossed to be the " Good Girls " & they are already cheating & are not even in the ring yet as they make several rounds around the ring before entering it & awaiting the team who wants to give them a Twin killing , German Muscle , & here come Jule & Zule to their usual boos , but they can care less as always & they thrive on making the boos continue because that means they are kicking ass .

Speaking of kicking ass , hold on here , 1 of the Twins was leaving the ring forgetting it was an " Anything Goes " match & I guess it still could of been 1 on 1 so they can cheat by doing their illegal switches , but THANK YOU is all I can say as I watch Jule & Zule take advantage of it by charging at the in ring Twin & both blast her in her chest with a big boot that knocks her into an oppossing corner where they lay more boots to her as the other Twin quickly reenters the ring to help her sister , but as she runs towards the corner , Jule & Zule turn around & boot her together in her mid to stop her in her tracks & then they whip her into her sister where their bodies contour together as Jule charges in at them & hits them with a corner splash & she moves out of the way as Zule follows with a corner splash & after following through with her weight , Zule whips one of the twins towards Jule who gives her a spinning backbreaker & as she does , Zule gives the still in the corner twin a few knees until Jule discards the other twin to the mat & then she sends twin 2 towards Jule who also gives her a spinning backbreaker , but after delivering the move , JUle holds her stretched over her knee as Zule takes a seat on her mid area , crushing & bending her back even more as she stands & sits , stands & sits , stands & sits & then finally Zule steps away so Jule can deposit that twin to the mat as the fans continue the booing that started when German Muscle 1st came out .

Jule & Zule approach the other twin now , the one that has taken the less punishment so far & yank her up by her hair & clear her of her sister & whip her off the ropes & on her return , they team up to give her a double spinebuster & then together they give her 3 straight elbow drops to her chest before returning to her sister & yank her up by her hair where they together give her 2 knees to her mid before slamming her onto her sister & then yanking her right back up & slamming her next to her sister & then they bring up the other sister & return the favor as they slam her ontop of her sister like she was just slammed onto her as the Kozlowski Twins seem already ripe for pinning .

Jule & Zule however feel that they haven't got a good enough workout so they bring the twins up & whip them into oppossite corners & nail them both with corner splashes & then they whip Renee & Reina into each other & their sexy bodies collide & down they both go where Jule & Zule grab 1 of them together & as a well oiled machine that they are , give the Kozlowski Twin 5 straight double backbreakers , dropping her across their knees & bringing her right back up until they gave her the 5 & then pushed her to the mat where they yanked up her sister & also gave her 5 straight double backbreakers as the fans continue to boo as Jule & Zule are making their precious heroines look like helpless Jobbers in there tonight .

Jule & Zule deliver the 5 double backbreakers to the 2nd twin & then rweturn to the 1st twin who got the 5 double breakers & there it is , they grab her by her arms & legs , stick their feet in her ribs & pull & stretch her as they lift her off the mat ,  introducing her to their German Stretch & keep her in it until her sister begins to stir at which point Jule & Zule jump in the air & pull the twin with all their might as they crash to the mat , taking her out with their even more dreaded , German Bomb & after that twin lays devastated , Jule & Zule drop a few elbows on the 2nd twins chest & then put her into the German Stretch & whiule they don't hold her in it as long as they did her sister , who I can't help but think was in it longer than anybody else , the 2nd twin is getting the power alot more ramped up on her though , but she is in it long enough to already almost pass out from the pain until Jule & Zule jump & pull as they take her out with the German Bomb & that is all she wrote for the Kozlowski Twins as Jule & Zule nonchalantly lay back across their chests & the ref has the easy job , 1-2-3 & it is officially over & Jule & Zule once again take in the boos from the crowd knowing the boos are for them defeating another precious good girl team as they continue to roll through all competition .

It's later in the show now & it's time for Maritza Martini to take to the ring & while she retained her title last night against Monster Nakano , countering the Monster Drop to gain the pin , she has admitted earlier that she is not fully 100 % but knows she has more than enough to take down Polish Power , just another muscle girl is what Maritza thinks , well , we'll see .

Polish Power heads to the ring 1st & to show there is no " this is my country " favortism  here , just the fans love the faces & hate the heels , Polish Power gets the same heat that Jule & Zule got an hour or so earlier & when Maritza comes out , she recieves every bit of fan love that they gave the Kozlowski Twins & she takes some extra time getting to the ring to greet the fans here , made possible here due to we do alot of wrestling & less talking unlike the WWE who a few weeks ago when I watch had 43 mins of "WHO CARES " talk in their 3 hr show & on Smackdown a few weeks ago , I swear in 2 hours , they had 3 matches , 3 , but here , these fans pay to see wrestling & that's what they get .

Maritza is finally done holding hands with the fans & enters the ring , clad in her usual Italy soccer shirt outfit of her Italian soccer star hubby & holds up her belt for all to see befor eplacing it neatly in the corner & waits for the bell to start it out .

The bell to start it & champ & the polish powerhouse lock up to begin this non title matchup & the 2 battle for control until Polish Power powers her way through & puts her hands around Maritza's throat & tosses her across the ring where Maritza remains on 1 knee trying to regain the small amount of just lost air as Polish Power draws boos from the crowd as she does what I hear she likes to do do , flex her big muscles to show them & her opponents what they are dealing with .

Maritza rises to her feet & moves back in for another lockup  , but again , Polish Power muscles her way through & grabs Maritza by her throat again & again tosses her across the ring , making Maritza again knell on 1 knee trying to regain that little lost air , but Polish Power , who from what I heard , usually just relies on her brute strength to wear her opponents down , actually charges at Maritza who I guess have read the " M-O " on Polish Power & doesn't defend herself as Polish Power drive a knee hard into the side of Maritza's head & down she goes as an upset is quickly unfolding here .

Maritza seems dazed as Polish Power brings her up & whips her hard into the corner where she hits the corner hard & rebounds back right into the waiting arms of the heel who lifts her up & gives her a very high sidewalk slam to the mat , making Maritza's back arch fully up until the heel jumps up & drives both knees into Maritza's mid where they stay as they drive her back down to the mat , dropping her knees as well as her full weight onto Maritza as she is so far womanhandling the champion .

Polish Power takes a moment of rest by taunting the fans before yanking Maritza up & then runs her towards the corner a little bit before whipping her into it hard , making Maritza's body rebound back towards her where she grabs her & runs her towards the oppossing corner & whips her hard into it & as Maritza somehow rebounds back on her feet , the heel grabs her yet again & whips her hard back towards the original corner & somehow Maritza again remains on her feet as she comes back again where this time , Polish Power charges at her & drives her foot into the side of Maritza's head & puts her down , almost out of it just like that , wow , I knew Martitza said she wasn't 100 % tonight but wow , I didn't think she was this drained as she has looked in this quick time .

Polish Power drags Maritza up & gives her 1 of her signature moves , a very hard jumping headbutt , knocking Maritza further into La La land as the fans are more quiet as they are amazed , & I am also that Maritza is being womanhandled so easily like she is tonight despite the size & power of the Polish Power & after flexing one more time , Polish Power reaches down & folds Maritza's body over & uses her big hands to wrap them around Maritza's wrists & ankles as it seems like she is going for her patented finisher , a move just as devastating as Jule & Zule's German Bomb , but this is a true display of power as yes , she lifts Maritza up off the mat by her wrists & ankles up to chest level & here it comes , The Polish Driver , BAM , as Polish Power while still holding Maritza by her wrists & ankles slams her hard with devastating force to the mat , letting Maritza's wrists & ankles go only after smashing her onto the mat & Maritza is out of it as Polish Power plants a knee on Mairtza's chest & flexes as the ref moves in & 1-2-3 & holy shit , Polish Power has quickly demolished the SWF Ladies Champion , but Polish Power is not done yet as she changes sides & plants her other knee across Maritza's chest & tells the ref to count again & he does , 1-2-3 & Polish Power gets up & plants her foot on Maritza's chest & does a victory pose as she flexes & yells out that she wants Maritza in a title match & is it is made , we just might be leaving here without the sWF Ladies title blelt , she demolished Maritza & quickly .
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 68 - Polish Poundings
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:28:24 PM »
Great read as always!