News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Assfight/Titfight videos

• 168 Replies

Offline RingoD

Re: Assfight/Titfight videos
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2019, 01:30:17 PM »
couldn't let you guys think Romi even stands a chance against my big ass

Hi Milah! Thanks for joining the thread, great to have you and really looking forward to seeing the rematch when you and Romi do it.

It seems the vote on who's going to win is closer now! Romi was pulling ahead but your closing the gap fast. Cant wait to see you guys do this for real

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2019, 09:45:09 PM »
Of course! I take great pride in my big powerful booty! No more going easy for the newbie, time to light the fire!

It's huge to have you onboard Milah :0
More ideal assfighters I do not know ;D Cant wait for this battle!

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »

Hi Milah! Thanks for joining the thread, great to have you and really looking forward to seeing the rematch when you and Romi do it.

It seems the vote on who's going to win is closer now! Romi was pulling ahead but your closing the gap fast. Cant wait to see you guys do this for real

It's Okay, I know the votes for Romi where mostly out of pity, just like how i held back in the last match. I can't wait for her to return from poland so that we can set a date for this battle!!!

Offline romi_chase

• https://onlyfans.com/romichase
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2019, 11:25:52 PM »

It's Okay, I know the votes for Romi where mostly out of pity, just like how i held back in the last match. I can't wait for her to return from poland so that we can set a date for this battle!!!

LOL keep talking all that shit Milah Romanov. can't wait to bruise your weak ass up and send u back to wherever u came from ;)

Offline romi_chase

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2019, 10:45:47 AM »

I can't wait either :) I'm still pulling ahead. and there's a reason why  ;D

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2019, 11:38:26 PM »
Romi

Offline RingoD

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2019, 02:54:54 PM »

I can't wait either :) I'm still pulling ahead. and there's a reason why  ;D

Hi Romi! Thanks a lot for coming on the thread and posting. Sure there are plenty of people who appreciate it. Can't wait for this though, it's really close in the vote and really can't call this. Just hope it's a good fair fight with a worthy winner and a fully competitive battle!

Just a reminder to people on the thread. Both Milah and Romi have sites like onlyfans/twitter/instagram and I'm sure they would like a sub or two to help with the build up of this.

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2019, 12:47:32 AM »
Romi is all talk haha just like her ass is all cellulite and no muscle or power ????????????

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!

Miss me? Course ya did. Can't wait to put ROMI in her place for good! She can keep talking....not like anyone cares what a LOSER has to say haha

LOL keep talking all that shit Milah Romanov. can't wait to bruise your weak ass up and send u back to wherever u came from ;)

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2019, 06:16:36 PM »
Romi must be scaaaared bc i don't see her responding hahahahaha

Offline romi_chase

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2019, 04:22:37 AM »
Romi is all talk haha just like her ass is all cellulite and no muscle or power ????????????

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!

Miss me? Course ya did. Can't wait to put ROMI in her place for good! She can keep talking....not like anyone cares what a LOSER has to say haha

all cellulite and no muscle or power ? haha. celluLIT motherfucker ;) so embarrassing that a grown ass woman feels the need to boost her own ego by body shaming other females ;) but what else to expect... being cocky and mean won't save you from this vicious beating :D watch me take you out during the rematch ;)

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2019, 03:44:21 PM »

Awe is poor Romi going to cry? Boo hoo boo hoo. Mean ol Milah is being a bitch....oh wait? That's normal for me haha. Hey guys Poor pitiful Romi got her feelings hurt. Make sure you give her the softer bandaid for that burn I just gave her.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!

all cellulite and no muscle or power ? haha. celluLIT motherfucker ;) so embarrassing that a grown ass woman feels the need to boost her own ego by body shaming other females ;) but what else to expect... being cocky and mean won't save you from this vicious beating :D watch me take you out during the rematch ;)

Offline K0rn

• Assfighting, Catfights, Sexfights, Body matchups
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2019, 10:00:15 PM »
Romi must be scaaaared bc i don't see her responding hahahahaha

Maybe she's afraid that her buttox will get all bruised up by your sturdy ass? Or her all soo round and ample ass getting all flat forever in the aftermath!

Offline romi_chase

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2019, 04:26:29 AM »
so unofficially, me and Milah set the date for Thursday 11/14 :)  i will confirm this officially probably tomorrow ;) Are y'all ready for this epic ass fight because I personally can't wait ! i got something to prove :D

Offline romi_chase

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2019, 04:32:52 AM »

Awe is poor Romi going to cry? Boo hoo boo hoo. Mean ol Milah is being a bitch....oh wait? That's normal for me haha. Hey guys Poor pitiful Romi got her feelings hurt. Make sure you give her the softer bandaid for that burn I just gave her.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!

yes im going to cry .. because i feel bad for you.. i can already imagine how pathetic you're going to look after I rub this big fat sweaty ass all over your lil ego AFTER I WIN the fight ;P better start looking for a new job , I heard Walmart is hiring .. because You won't be able to call yourself a dominatrix anymore after this fight, that's for sure ;)

Offline NexusBoston

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2019, 05:57:46 AM »
How can we help? Are you going to post the finished match on clips4sale or iwantclips.com
I personally have my money on Romi Chase to pick up the win.