News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2019, 11:09:36 PM »
There... see. There she is.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2019, 06:18:15 AM »
d.o.a girls…..this is opening up for all clique teams....obviously  any fights in a d.o.a room  will be   with d.o.a enforcing the rules...if there should be  any other rules  anyone would like to add  that's fine also......https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg574843#msg574843
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2019, 04:07:12 AM »
To all my dear sisters...  I just wanted to let y’all know that Lacey from the Saggy Stocking Skanks challenged me to a 2 on 1 wrestling match.  While i do find wrestling adorable, i let her know that if anyone in that little sewing circle wants to actually fight, they know where to find me or any of the other Daughters of Anarchy.  I think they’ve been hiding for a while... so now it’s time to do some Sulk hunting...

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2019, 11:35:06 PM »
I challenge Tina to a one on one private fight to settle some things.  THEN my group of girls is openly challenging this group to a variety of fights and contests to see once and for all who's group is the alpha between them.
Looking for potential RL competitions of all kinds.  Hit me up on trillian if you want to chat.  I cyber too.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
Hmmm... this is gonna be hard... ok, i accept.  Oh boy, a bee clique for us to beat the crap out of.  And just who are “your girls”???

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2019, 11:52:20 PM »
I have 6 girls that have remade  the Sinners fight club.  You and your girls are welcome to stop by anytime.  BUT I want a private woman to woman fight to the finish with YOU Tina first.  Settle this between us then let our girls get at each other. 
Looking for potential RL competitions of all kinds.  Hit me up on trillian if you want to chat.  I cyber too.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2019, 11:56:14 PM »
LOL... the Suckers Parasites?!?!?!  I and we ran that little sewing circle off here years ago.  And we’re more than happy to do it again.  You want a fight with me bitch?? You got it... and then the Daughters of Anarchy will dismantle the Parasites again.

Offline Amber Payne

• #TheOneTrueQueenofWrestling
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2019, 02:11:45 AM »
Whats up ladies! Yours truly, Queen of Strong Style and Queen of Pro Wrestling is back! DOA's on Pro wrestling wizard is here to help make sure Daughters of Anarchy still top Clique on this site. I am consider one of the best female pro wrestlers out there today. Don't believe me or want to "De-thrown", come see me and try your best. #DOA4LIFE

( FOR REAL: Hello yall. I am back on FCF from being away due to personal life. I am coming back to have fun and wrestle. Due to some public belief, I am really nice and sweet to get to know. I do work with any other female on any experience level.)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2019, 01:55:56 AM »
Boy it sure is quiet around here after hearing from Kayla and her little sewing circle the Sinners Parasites.  Looks like we ran them off again before anything even started.  That was easy

LOL
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 01:57:08 AM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2019, 04:50:09 PM »
Welp... we keep waiting and waiting to hear  from this newly reformed Sinners Parasites club and so far nothing.  Looks like we ran them off again before the fight even got started

;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2019, 08:23:40 PM »
I’m still waiting on you Kayla.  You and your Sinners Parasites, I cannot wait for the Daughters of Anarchy to run your merry little band of losers off here again.  Come get me bitch... I’ll be on tonight.  You want some??  Come get some!!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2019, 08:43:45 PM »
Who are the members of the Red Tooth Pirates?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2019, 02:39:16 AM »
Meg, Fantasia and Amanda are the leaders... there are others too.  Most are also in the Daughters of Anarchy.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2019, 09:03:19 PM »
ok sounds good, was wondering what the Red tooth Pirates was

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2019, 08:31:14 PM »
My my my... as the Clique Wars goes on, every day i wonder how the Daughters of Anarchy can get even better and stronger.  We’ve all but dismantled the Saggy Sulk Stockings and the Classless Tramps... and we ran off the Sinners Parasites AGAIN without so much as a fight... i always think there’s no way we can get better... AND THEN WE DO!!!  Introducing first, all the way from the UK, a woman who is ALWAYS ready to throw hands with ANYONE, we have RachelFights92.  From down south, we have a woman who hits almost as hard as me... ALMOST... we have CountryGirlLindsey.  From the great state of West Virginia, a pirate who’s always ready for a fight, we have the PunkRockPrincess.  And last but certainly not least, we figured it’s time for the DOA to step up it’s wrestling game (Amber can’t be having ALL the fun).  So it was only fitting that the greatest tag team on FCF joined up with the greatest group on FCF.  That’s right ladies, Carmen & Eva... Caliente Y Loca are now the newest sisters of the DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY!!!  5 new sisters and i might have even forgotten some (if i did, I’m sorry).  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA!!!  WHERE THE SILKS AND TRAMPS PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY!!!!!