News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

HALLOWEEN 2019 costumed catfight on Haunted pirate ship

• 51 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
HALLOWEEN 2019 costumed catfight on Haunted pirate ship
« on: October 21, 2019, 01:33:21 AM »
HALLOWEEN fast approaches ....
In the past the Vikings landed ships to pillage and plunder the wrong islands.
Quickly met and crushed by Amazons, that took their ships for themselves.

The beautiful warriors soon taking to the seas to spread their own kingdom.
Fiercest of these ships. Was in time a pirate vessel. The BATTLING CATFIGHTER !!

Now time has passed, and the ship lost in time. Yet she still sails !! From patches of fog, she is seen again.
Roaming the world, and picking NEW catfighters to join her timeless crew.
Now 12 beautiful, capable, and sexy catfighters will board this vessel.

To catfight her way to victory and legend!!

Which lady will win?

LADIES during the poll. Feel free to post other images or info about, you and your costume.

The ship coming to shore .. The ladies entered ..

QUEENOFFIGHT as her pro wrestling self
HEIDI ALEXIS FOSTER as Supergirl
ERIN LEE arriving cat eyes and claws
PUNISHER PIA as Catwoman in leather
GODDESS GABRIELLA FOSTER in a dark Goth look
ALEXA as the street savvy gang girl from Grease
TASHA FIGHTS as a Gladiatrix
EMILIA_DA_ASS as her version of Harley Quinn
BLONDI KATS as a Sassy Harry Potter
CAITLIN CATS as Wonder Woman
STEPHP can post different costume. I used one from her profile having her as a military babe OK photo did not show when first looked at. STEPH dressed as a Wanton Sorceress
KATCATS as a sexy cowgirl

I will add image of the Battling Catfighter. The ship theirs to fight on deck or anywhere. Captains cabin, treasure bay/ hold.
Creaky boards, fog and ghostly lights around them.
Then image of each lady with costume.

Let the contest begin Members can vote for their top 3 ladies !!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:50:53 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: HALLOWEEN 2019 costumed catfight on Haunted pirate ship
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 01:37:50 AM »
MORE of the ladies in order of entry
PIA
GABRIELLA
ALEXA
TASHA

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 01:39:08 AM »
EMILIA
BLONID KATZ
CAITLIN
STEPH
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:52:09 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 03:30:52 AM »
Now obviously this is no joking matter, and I'm here to show everyone just how serious it is. By stomping out the competition and leaving a massive Harley Quin sized handprint on everyone's cheek.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
Now far be it from me to get annoyed by a joker, but seriously? Slapping my cheek? With narrowing cats eyes i turn to face this Harley Quinn wannabe and with a swipe of my sharpened nails i ruin her bra and leave red tram lines in her flesh.

Of course, it would be the blonde that can't put any effort into dressing up for such an occasion that gets jealous of Harley Quinn and all the attention that I garner, but as she turns to face me, with her little kitty kat claws poised, she delivers a swipe that really sets the mood. Her nails scratch up the top of my tits as she takes a swipe at my bra, her nails de-fleshing me slightly, as a tear appears in the fabric. "Now bitch, didn't your mother teach you about manners!" I hiss back, "but if you want to fight like a pussy, I'll show you who's the real cat!" as I lash out with my own claws in response, hoping to go blow for blow against one another, as I scrape my nails down your chest, aiming to ruin the look of your bra as well.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 12:32:43 PM »
Just sitting to a corner looking everyone, two girl already fighting like pussies tinkling to myself "omg beating them is very easy for me but I don't need interfere now im the Queen and I will fight with strongest" put one leg on another and looking everywhere carefully

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 01:16:52 PM »
I strut in and quickly pull off my leather jacket with PINK LADIES boldly printed on the back in sequins. I already rule the school and now it's time to do a little hell raising in here. There's a certain Cat Girl who needs declawing but she seems to be busy at the moment with a clown or something. I'll bide my time and deal with her later. Meanwhile I flex my fingers with my blood red talons lethal and shiny and slowly stretch my dancer's legs in skin tight leather as I scan the room for other targets/victims.....
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 08:55:27 PM »
*entering the room and immediately taking note of the score*

Well......my baby sister Gabriella and I at the top of the ranking ? Well that just makes sense!!

Thanks for all the votes everyone. Gabriella and I really appreciate it !

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 09:30:41 PM »
The water laps at the ships sides. As it gently rocks back and forth.

Beautiful catfighters arriving on board. As the material of the sails flaps back and forth. At times light shining through holes in them.
Then again, next time. They appear whole. As if the ladies have gone back in time.

The sounds of ghostly feet on the wooden decks. Yet no one in sight.
Now and then, the sounds of battles long ago. Echoing around them.
Brief glimpses of Amazon warriors, as the fog blows past.
Then the past masters of the ship gone again.

The sound of cannon fire, cutlasses clashing. As well as the subtle rip, and tear.
Of nails finding tender skin, and ripping clothing.
The Battling Catfighter, ready to head into the fog, and out to sea.

The ladies soon to find out, what may be, a cruise of fright, and catfighting. To go along with their fight to victory.

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 11:24:11 PM »
Hehe easy. Heidi. Nuff said?

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 09:16:40 AM »
ERIN LEE Has arrived to claim all fame and treasure for herself. ERIN claws her way to victory!!

EMILIA_DA_ASS  Has arrived to claim all fame and treasure for herself. EMILIA claws her way to victory!!

CAITLIN CATS  Has arrived to claim all fame and treasure for herself. CAITLIN claws her way to victory!!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 01:28:15 PM »

Of course, it would be the blonde that can't put any effort into dressing up for such an occasion that gets jealous of Harley Quinn and all the attention that I garner, but as she turns to face me, with her little kitty kat claws poised, she delivers a swipe that really sets the mood. Her nails scratch up the top of my tits as she takes a swipe at my bra, her nails de-fleshing me slightly, as a tear appears in the fabric. "Now bitch, didn't your mother teach you about manners!" I hiss back, "but if you want to fight like a pussy, I'll show you who's the real cat!" as I lash out with my own claws in response, hoping to go blow for blow against one another, as I scrape my nails down your chest, aiming to ruin the look of your bra as well.

Hmmm, i start to thinking that this bitch is a tough one, she doesn't even flinch as my nails tear through her bra and lacerate her flesh. I only wish i was as tough, but i'm not and i let go a pained gasp as your nails return the damage with interest.
Mad now, cheeks flushed.."so you think i fight like a pussy?" i hissss as i form a claw with my right hand and then i thrust it viciously forwards between your legs, aiming to sink my talons into the soft flesh of your pussy. "You asked for it bitch" i sneer as i push my face close to yours and begin to lift my right arm up as i turn up the pressure on you....

A slight gasp escapes your lips as I return your catty claw across your chest, a sadistic smile on my face as we're just feeling one another out. Obviously, however, this cat has no interest in anything except maximum pain, and if that's how she likes it, that's fine! "Oh yeah! A big, slow, pussaaaaaHHHHHHH!" I scream out mid speak, as I find your right hand between my legs, your nails sinking into my pussy through my costume, as you raise me up onto my tippy toes to try and minimize the pain, your face pushed up nearly against mine.

The pain between my legs is blood-curdling - "You bitch" I scream out, both my hands grasping the one between my legs as my nails sink into your flesh, just trying to support myself mainly. Desperate however to get you to release and with your face as close as it is, presenting such an easy target, I swing my head forwards, looking to nail you on the bidge of your nose with my forehead, we'll see how the pussy likes a boop to the snoot!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 01:37:59 PM »
I continue to sit a corner and looking children's playing around looking carefully for a strong opponent that worthy enough to face The Queen.yt

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 08:56:22 PM »
We are instructed to board the ship. I hang back until the other girls go across the gangplank first, as I dont trust a single one of these bitches. My claws still firmly pressing into my palms, one by one we cross the gangplank. Im the last in the queue. Being a Brit we are good at queuing. I find myself behind the annoying Heidi. She totters across the plank in her heels like a giraffe on ice. We board the ship and everybody climbs the stairs as we board. I spot a half open door.

I place my open palm in the centre of Heidi’s back in front of me and shove her really hard through the open door. She crashes through the door into a small and dingy room. I follow her in and firmly shut the door behind me. We stand and face each other with narrowing eyes..... come on bitch just us two now , no slutty sister to hide behind ..... i snarl....
Kick her snooty ass Blondi !!
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)