News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jeju Island 1

• 5 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Jeju Island 1
« on: July 13, 2023, 04:58:38 AM »
Jeju Island 1
by justlooking9000
Justlooking@live.com

Ashley Zhou was fuming. What was intended as a romantic getaway with office hunk William Hu started on the wrong foot the moment the hottie from the sales department arrived at the ticket counter and was told there was no way the couple could sit together in the flight. It got worse when she tried asking the young woman that would be sitting beside William for an informal exchange of seats only for the smirking Taiwanese bitch to refuse outright.

The attractive Ashley had no choice but to sit all the way at the front. Her feminine intuition told her the Taiwanese saobi (cxnt) was trouble, her mind running amok with images of that skank seducing her man. The four-hour flight seemed to last an eternity.

Ashley was right to worry, for Jessica Cheng was doing precisely that. The sultry high school teacher had come to Jeju looking for a romantic getaway in the arms of a handsome man. Sitting just beside William, Jessica’s mind was already running wild with scenes of sleepless nights and vigorous lovemaking under the moonlight.

She flirted with William from the get-go, trying to make him forget all about his Hubei companion. By the first hour they were already making out. By the second she was stroking his cock under the blanket. By the third they were fucking in the bathroom stall. The Taiwanese succubus found it hard to suppress her moans as William’s throbbing cock furiously slid in and out of her wet pussy.

-“Oh god, it feels so good!”-moaned Jessica. It was lucky that the all planes going to Jeju Island had soundproof bathrooms. The office hunk had turned out to be better than expected, his magic fingers quickly bringing the high school teacher to an earth-shattering orgasm.

-”Is she your girlfriend?”-asked the glistening Jessica post-coitus, wanting to know about her qingdi (love rival). Not that an affirmative answer would stop the young teacher from pursuing the Chinese hunk. After all, all was fair in love and war, especially on the hedonistic island.

-“You could say so. We’ve slept together frequently but only decided for her last week”-replied William.

-“Decided for her?”-questioned Jessica, but the Taiwanese seductress suspected the answer already.

-“The other girl refused to come”-replied William, not hiding the fact that he had been the object of a vicious sexual struggle that had at one point turned into a savage catfight. He thought nothing of it, for he had given such an answer to many a curious female inquirer. The Taiwan beauty pieced together a rough sketch of what had led to the current situation.

Jessica’s original plan had been to avoid accompanied men in favour of the single men that came to Jeju in droves. And yet, there was something about William that intrigued her. Their chemistry was off the charts, and her body was begging her for more of him.

Unconsciously, she had already made her decision. It was just a matter of justifying it logically. He was still an uncommitted man. His lover was new to the title of girlfriend. Coming to Jeju was no doubt a bid to strengthen the weak foundation of their relationship.

Jessica felt she could win the struggle for his cock. The Taiwan teacher was already dreaming of long walks on the beach and romantic dinners by the seaside. She couldn’t wait but to see how he’d perform in a proper bed. Only one obstacle remained…

-“Qinaide! (dear)”-cried Ashley Zhou as soon as William and Jessica came out of the plane. The beguiling hottie from sales jumped, hugging her man tightly as she gave a death stare at the Taiwanese slut behind him. Ashley kissed him. She had no doubts: She could feel the smell of recent sex on his toned body mixed with a hint of someone else’s perfume on him.

The office lady had been warned how vicious the sexual competition was in Jeju, where man stealing was a local sport practiced by both locals and out-of-towners. Many single ladies came here dreaming of fornication-filled nights and they’d stop at nothing to procure the man needed to fulfill that fantasy. Girlfriends expecting a romantic getaway could find themselves suddenly locked in a tooth-and-nail struggle for the very survival of the relationship against a cock hungry skank that her man had just met a few hours ago.

Still, the Chinese beauty never expected to gain a love rival before even setting foot on the decadent island. This trip had been a daring gamble on her part. Her willingness to accompany William had allowed her to upstage rival in love Emma Xu from accounting (See Feuding Office Ladies for story). Ashley had finally gotten rid of one romantic opponent and had zero intention of letting this insolent interloper barge in and steal her newly won man under her nose.

-“Let’s go to the resort honey”-cooed Ashley in a bid to wrench him out of the reach of this cock hungry Taiwanese wench. She wanted nothing but to ride his cock until she wiped away the stench.

Jessica, who just a few moments ago was confident she’d be able to snatch William away, watched helplessly as the Hubei skank reasserted her role as his girlfriend. The bond between William and Ashley seemed stronger than she had assumed. Her dream getaway was slipping away, and she needed to take aggressive action if she wanted to have a chance with William.

-“I think you’re mistaken…Ashley isn’t it? Sorry, William never really mentioned you in the four hours she was with me.”-interrupted Jessica.

-“Mistaken how?”-asked Ashley testily, refraining from adding the epithet ‘whore’ to her question.

-“You see, *I* will be staying with William for the duration of my stay. But I’m gracious enough to let you use my room since I won’t be needing it”-This was an incendiary provocation, one that the Taiwanese teacher would have never lobbed against the girlfriend of a man she’s just met 4 hours ago.

But this was Jeju, infamous for the shameless and aggressive competition for the few men available.

There was a tense silence as the sentence settled in. William had read about the speed in which such situations developed in Jeju. He had even fantasized about Jessica and Ashley furiously competing over his attention, but even then he was taken by surprise. The Chinese stud looked around, seeing already several trios of two girls and one man in heated verbal exchanges. One had just exploded into outright violence before the young girls were pulled apart by airport security.

-“Why should I allow that?”-hissed Ashley, her voice dripping with venom. Her friends had warned her about this type of situations and advised the Hubei office lady to never back down, especially if William was watching. She leapt forward to grab that Taiwanese wench’s hair only for her to feel William’s firm grip keeping her in place.

-“I don’t recall asking for your permission?”-retorted Jessica, surprised at the amount of hatred she was already developing for a woman she had just known-“William likes me and I like him. We’ll spend the holiday together because he knows I’m the better woman”

-“Have you no shame jian biaozi (cheap bitch)?”-said Ashley, freeing herself from William’s grip, closing the distance between Jessica and herself until she was chest to chest with her new rival in love-“Go get your own man”

-“I am. It just happens to be yours…for now”-replied Jessica contemptuously, her face centimetres apart from the minx from sales-“And you should move aside or else…”

-“Or else?”-asked Ashley angrily, her nose now touching Jessica’s in a tense stare-down-“Back off if you know what is good for you”

-“All I know is that his cock is good for me”-whispered Jessica into Ashley’s ear-“And it’s too good for you.”

-“Saobi! (cxnt!)”-shrieked the angry Hubei siren as she raised her arm to slap the insolent hulijing (seductress) only for William to catch her arm.

-“Not here”-said the Chinese stud, the sole arbiter of what would happen now. The sexual rivals looked at him waiting for his judgment-“We’ll decide this at the hotel.”

Ashley was disappointed with the answer, but such an outcome wasn’t a surprise. Her triumph over Emma Xu was less than less-than-ideal. This trip had been a calculated gamble to remedy it. Success would see her the sole occupant of his bed for the foreseeable future. Failure would set off a new round of sexual strife back home.

To be continued....

Offline Mauze

Re: Jeju Island 1
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 01:06:27 AM »
Welcome back :)

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 06:44:50 AM »
Ashley was disappointed with the answer, but such an outcome wasn’t a surprise. Her triumph over Emma Xu was less than less-than-ideal. This trip had been a calculated gamble to remedy it. Success would see her the sole occupant of his bed for the foreseeable future. Failure would set off a new round of sexual strife back home.

Ashley Zhou dumped her luggage into the main bedroom the moment the threesome arrived at the hotel. The bombshell from sales scanned the room: It was exactly as the photos. Wonderful sea vistas, a jacuzzi overlooking the sea, a balcony ideal for some fucking under the stars, and a luxurious bed for two. Ashley opened her suitcase, rummaging through the wide array of slutty dresses, tiny bikinis, and whorish lingerie in search of the perfect battle gear.

-“This”-thought Ashley cupping in her hand the outfit that would carry her through victory against the impertinent Taiwanese interloper. She quickly changed her clothes, taking care to add some make-up to enhance her beauty. The charming office lady smiled when she saw her reflection. She was sporting a cloth collar around her neck, followed by a diminutive bra connected to a piece of fabric hugging her tiny waist, which in turn served to link the bra to her tiny thong and the red stockings covering her shapely legs. All in red. She completed her look with a pair of crimson high heels and a pair of heart-shaped earrings.

The office hottie entered the main bedroom, seeing Jessica already on her knees giving William an enthusiastic blowjob. The sight made the Hubei beauty seethe, her heart already filled with hatred against a woman she had met just today.

-“Off my man’s cock”-demanded Ashley as she stepped into the king sized bed waiting for her carnal foe to face her in womanly combat.

Jessica’s up-and-down head motion suddenly stopped. The Taiwanese vixen rose up sporting a tiny semi-transparent black negligee except for the refined rose motifs plastered on top of her bountiful chest. The fragile contraption was held together by two flimsy red straps connected to a neck harness. The Taiwanese pretender completed the outfit with a barely there red thong and black high heels.   

-“Your man?”-mocked Jessica, letting William bind her hands behind her back. Thus tied, the Taiwanese cutie climbed the mattress, staring at the girlfriend with contempt-“Your pussy is empty, while mine is brimming with his cum”

The insolence! The brazenness! Ashley was about to say something when she felt William tying her up. Her eyes followed William’s naked form, hyper-aware of his hardened male member grazing her thigh. She leaned forward. They locked lips hungrily, their tongues wrestling as her nipples rubbed his chest.

-“You’re mine and no one else’s”-panted Ashley.

-“Tell that to her”-whispered William as he broke up the kiss, leaping into the bed and ending right in between the feuding young ladies, his engorged cock pointing to the ceiling.

Ashley and Jessica crouched on their knees like predators looking at their prey, coming ever so close until their mouths were a few centimetres away from William’s expecting cock. Their tongues were to battle over every inch of his cock until one woman claimed his cum twice. The jealous girls would have gladly accepted a lewd drag-out knock-down type of catfight over him, but William wanted them to fight in a more “gentlewomanly way”.

-“I’ll show you how a real woman pleases a man”-said Ashley staring down at her romantic foe.

-“I won’t be lectured by a woman who can’t keep her man”-came the caustic reply. Ashley’s venomous rejoinder was interrupted by William’s call to start.

The Oriental ladies closed in the few centimetres still separating their faces, coming forehead to forehead right at William’s throbbing cock. Jessica’s tongue sprung forward, making contact with his engorged meat. Her rugged tongue continued its march forward and upwards until it met resistance. A nasty and hostile presence, whose unwelcome existence prevented Jessica’s tongue from worshipping William’s manhood just the way she wanted to.

Ashley grunted, pushing her tongue forward in the struggle against the enemy tongue. She strained her oral organ mightily, letting the Taiwanese slut know she wasn’t welcome anywhere near her man’s cock.

It was a sordid spectacle for William’s benefit and he made sure to feel every sensual lick, every hot breath on his cock, the sloppy caresses that doubled as attacks on the enemy tongue. He grunted, feeling his manhood soon covered in saliva that streamed down his testicles. He closed his eyes, his thighs registering the sensation of bra-covered tits grazing his thighs. That would soon change, the bountiful boobs slipping out of their inadequate tops as the contest for his cock heated up.

The East Asian succubusses below him were in a death or life struggle, but William was in heaven. He let out a longer sigh, purring as he arched his back. This was too much…

Jessica was still unfamiliar with William's body, but she was experienced enough to know he was about to explode. The sexy teacher sped up her pace as she painfully banged her head against the obstinate girlfriend in a bid to get her out of the way.

As if Ashley was gonna let herself be pushed out of her man’s cock! Her reaction was fierce as it was fast, gritting her teeth as her cheeks crashed against Jessica’s. The impact was frightful, both girls wailing as the struggle for his cock heated up.

The half-dazed Jessica winced as she slammed the side of her head against the intransigent office lady. Ashley whimpered, her head falling by the wayside. Jessica panted, her eyes focusing on William’s twitching cock. She could feel it in her bones: he was this close to giving his manly essence to the worthier woman. Jessica rushed forward, wrapping her mouth around his cock and sucking like her life depended on it.

Ashley was still feeling the aftershocks of the furious head-to-head clashes but even then she pushed forward and sink her teeth into Jessica’s exposed neck! The Taiwanese minx quickly gave up William’s cock. The howling Jessica straightened her upper body for the first time in the struggle only for the opportunistic Ashley to tackle her, pushing the hated teacher out of the bed.

Jessica cried, falling ignominiously onto the floor. A gleeful Ashley took possession of William’s cock and made him climax in one lickful. William let out an animal grunt, arching his back as he purred in delight, his male member erupting straight into Ashley’s face.

The Chinese goddess gagged, the amount of cum too much to take all at once. Ashley rose, nesting her slim physique between William’s welcoming arms.

-“I told you I was better than that lanbi(rotten cxnt)”-wooed Ashley as she kissed him, exchanging traces of semen with him. Ashley noticed the furious Taiwanese shabi (stupid cxnt) awkwardly climbing back into the bed.

-“William, don’t pay attention to that dirty lanhuo (rotten goods)”-panted Jessica, her voice oozing with resentment-“She uses cheap shots to win just because she knows she can’t win a clean fight for your cock”

The Taiwanese vixen protested too much. Jessica was mad alright. But she was mad she hadn’t landed said cheap shot first. The Taiwanese harpy vowed to fight dirtier in the next round.

-“Or maybe it’s because I have what it takes to defend my man from ugly skanks like you”-retorted Ashley contemptuously.

-“Biaozi! (bitch!)”

-“Jianhuo! (cheap goods!)”

Thus started their second clash, their pretty heads rushing back to the centre of the room and crashing into each other right on top of William’s cock.

The battling mouths came out boldly, ready for another round of hostilities over the 7 inches long male member. Jessica licked the tip of William’s male member, tasting a lingering trace of semen. It made her ever more determined to best the Hubei slut in front of her.

Ashley’s tongue gave Jessica no quarter, viciously fighting for every inch of cock. The girl from sales glanced past the dick she so coveted, staring down the cock-hungry teacher that threatened to ruin her dream holiday.

The clash for his cock might have been a “gentler” struggle relative to a back alley free for all, but it had all the intensity of the most brutal of catfights. The man they coveted was watching. Losing such a womanly struggle in front of him would be shameful.

William started panting evermore, speaking in tongues as he drew closer to another volcanic climax. Sensing this, the wily office lady pulled back, leaving the battlefield to Jessica. This was no retreat, but preparation for a powerful thrust deep into enemy lines. The Chinese harpy hurled her head sideways, her cheeks slamming into Jessica’s unprepared face. The Taiwanese beauty yelped, pulling back to lick her wounds. Ashley shook her head: The attack was effective, but it came at a high cost to herself.

The cock-thirsty girlfriend wrapped her mouth around her co-worker’s erect manhood ready to end this most sordid of contests. Ashley could already imagine the post-victory fuck and the torrid night of passion they would spend together…

Jessica grunted, ready for payback. Forgoing the most obvious targets (neck or shoulder), Jessica snuck below the Hubei slag and bit Ashley’s exposed left tit with all her force. Ashley screeched, her pitiful shrieks filling the room as her mouth retreated from William’s throbbing cock. The man in question looked on surprised, the savage attack short-circuiting his impending orgasm.

Ashley’s face turned pale. She pulled back, pulling the damned Taiwanese pitbull with her. But it was to no avail, for the sleazy East-Asian teacher didn’t give up the heinous biting until Ashely fell off the bed like a wooden lump, causing an audible ripping sound as the straps of the whorish red top were torn off.  Jessica turned around, giving William a smirk before bending down and worshipping his cock.

William was surprised and impressed by this stranger he had only known for 6 hours tops. Jessica’s willingness to fight dirty and deliver the sleaziest of attacks made him forget all about Ashley.

He grunted, giving his manly essence to Jessica. The Taiwanese spitfire straightened her back, semen dripping off her lovely face. Fresh from a victorious round, Jessica fell by his wayside, nesting her slim physique into his comforting embrace. She looked straight into his eyes, basking in his adoration.

-“Can you see how much better I’m than her?”-cooed Jessica, her cum covered tongue playing with William’s-“She doesn’t deserve you”

The blissful moment was interrupted by the sound of Ashley getting on her feet. The office sex kitten was now topless, the remains of the once minuscule top loosely hanging around her waist. Her left tit bore a nasty bite mark.

-“YOU TAIWANESE saohuo (slut)!”-screamed the siren from sales, her swollen boobs jiggling as she lunged towards Jessica. Only William’s rapid action prevented the smoldering office tigress from pouncing on the sexy teacher. Ashley was crazed, struggling to get past William’s toned physique-“You wanna bite my tit you lanbi (rotten cxnt)? Let’s go you flat-chested bitch! Let me go, William. I’ll fuck this worthless whore up!”

-“Let’s go then you saobi (cxnt)!”-shrieked Jessica. Though besting that Hubei tramp in a sexual battle filled Jessica with womanly pride, what the Taiwanese beauty really wanted to do right now was to scratch that cheap wench until she cried for mercy-“I had it with your bullshit”

Though there was never any hope this sexual contest would ever be a clean fight, this last exchange of insults guaranteed the final round would be a series of low blows and sleazy attacks.

To be continued...

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 07:30:04 AM »
Incredible stuff as always Justlooking9000, intense, erotic and imaginative. I can't wait to read the next installment.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 05:33:09 AM »
Though there was never any hope this sexual contest would ever be a clean fight, this last exchange of insults guaranteed the final round would be a series of low blows and sleazy attacks.

As if to confirm William’s suspicions, the first thing that the furious Ashley did the moment the third round started was to ignore his throbbing male member and bit her love rival’s shoulder traps. Jessica hollered, shrieking like a wounded beast.

Jessica stood upright only for Ashley to charge her at a diagonal position and strike her love rival right in the tit area with her shoulder. William was struck by Ashley’s deliberate malice: It would have been easier and just as effective to go for Jessica’s belly but the office harpy wanted to cause more pain and suffering to the third party in the relationship.

-“Come close to my man’s cock and I’ll do worse”-warned Ashley as Jessica tumbled out of the bed. The office beauty gave her man a smirk. William was impressed. The demure representative from sales had been transformed into a savage cavewoman willing to fight as dirtily or as viciously as needed to fend off any sexual rival, be it back at the office or in idyllic Jeju. 

Ashley made the best of the empty battlefield, her moist tongue venerating William’s cock with all the attention he deserved. He moaned and quivered, the sensation of Ashley’s tongue working on his cock enhanced by the feeling of her now bare nipples grazing his thighs. The girl from sales wrapped her mouth around his eager cock, working on his male member for 30 long seconds.  His already hard manhood seemed to grow just a tad harder at the prospect of spending the week with this goddess of war, all thoughts of the sexy Taiwanese stranger gone from his mind.

But the Taiwanese nymph refused to be forgotten.

-“You dirty skank”-was one of the many epithets the aggrieved Taiwanese minx spit as she climbed her way back into the mattress.-“I’ll bite your tits off!”

The crouching Ashley stared back with contempt, her mouth too busy pleasing her man’s cock to deign an answer. It was a dramatic scene for the spectating William. He saw the aggrieved Jessica charging ahead while a tensing Ashley prepared for impact. And what an impact it was, with the raging Jessica blazing right past his cock and locking shoulders with the goddess from sales before sinking her pearly white teeth into Ashley’s shoulder.

Ashley whimpered as she was forced back, but her reprisal was swift. She bit back, using her whole body to push the enemy back past William’s cock. William’s breathing became ever shallower, the feeling of 2 pairs of hardened nipples grazing his moist cock bringing him ever closer to his third orgasm.

The angry girls wanted nothing but obliterate their sexual foe, but even at this most intense of moments, the sight of William’s quivering body called them to perform their duty as women. Soon the heinous biting was replaced by the raunchy clash of tongues each jealous beauty trying to claim his cum for herself!

It was too much. William could hold it no longer. He let out a loud sigh, arching his back as he shot his load for the fourth time in the last four hours. His mind wandered briefly into paradise, free of all worries, surrounded by two beautiful women that would do anything for him…anything that is, but to share him.

-“You cheating whore”

-“Man stealing skank”

The office heartthrob opened his eyes, seeing the two topless Asian sex kittens on their knees, biting each other’s necks while tears rolled down their cheeks.  William rushed forward, separating the reluctant ladies from the mutual biting.

-“I won fair and square”-asserted the topless Jessica the moment her mouth wasn’t permanently incrusted in Ashley’s neck. Her cum covered face supported her allegations.

-“Bullshit!”-retorted a seething Ashley, her semen-laden face offering a strong rebuttal to Jessica’s claims-“I claimed him”

-“As if, you saggy Chinese cow”-jeered Jessica as she tried to get past William and restart the fight-“William knows I was first”

-“Watch your mouth Taiwanese hulijing (man stealing whore)”-countered Ashley, angry that Jessica was refusing to accept her defeat-“It was my tongue which made him cum”

Much was at stake. The love rivals argued vociferously over the point. The problem was that William honestly didn’t know. As far as he was concerned both claims were equally true. Even if one girl was first, it’d be at best a difference of one millisecond. He called it a draw.

-“I won’t accept it”-said Jessica the moment he delivered his verdict.

-“I won’t share you with that shameless jinu (prostitute)”-agreed Ashley.

William might have normally deplored the missed chance at a steamy threesome, but today he was glad to hear these fighting words coming out of the rival lovers. He made his decision: -“Fine. If this is how it’s gonna be, let’s have an extra round.”

-“After I’m done with you, I’ll fuck my man’s brains out”-boasted Ashley, crouching on her knees and leaping with feline agility toward William’s cock

-“Wrong. It’ll be me feasting on his cum tonight”-countered Jessica, locking shoulders with the woman who would deny her William’s hard rod.

The clash soon degenerated into another bout of savage biting, the original struggle for his cock taking the backseat to the marring of the other woman’s looks. Pearly white teeth bit into the enemy’s neck and shoulder. It was an intense back and forth between the glistening bitches, the nature of the depraved contest allowing them to keep their energy even after 4 rounds of intense back and forth.

William watched them tear each other apart, neither giving nor asking quarter. He felt their hardened nipples graze his thighs and cock as they moved back and forth, their writhing bodies as they tried to withstand the other woman’s vicious assaults, the salty tears dripping off their chins as the fighting turned ever more barbaric.

The quivering sluts oozed so much hatred that at times the man being fought over could feel what they no doubt communicated with their eyes.

-“You’ll take his cock out of my dead cold hands”-said the imaginary Ashley in William’s head.

-“I’ll ride him on top of your beaten body”-retorted the make-believe Jessica in return.

The real-life Jessica howled, the victim of a painful neck bite. She raised her upper body at a 45-degree angle. It was the chance Ashley was looking for. The Chinese lady’s head ran past William’s cock at a low angle and then bit the Taiwanese skank’s right tit for the second time today.

Jessica let out a shrill shriek, her womanly figure quavering under the depraved attack. Had her hands been free, the Taiwanese beauty might have used them to retaliate against Ashley’s face or eye gouge her sexual rival. Tied as she was, Jessica fell out of the bed and crashed into the floor, her half-torn negligee finally coming apart. It was a wonder that the fragile contraption had lasted so long.

-“Claim what is yours Ashley!”-encouraged William, moved by the lengths his adoring co-worker would go for his affections.

The Hubei vixen wasted no time. The sexy salesgirl spat the ruined teddy;  her mouth, which just a second ago was wreaking havoc in Jessica’s boobs, now was used in the service of his manhood. William’s male member twitched, happy to finally receive some attention from Ashley’s godly tongue. The pretty Taiwanese teacher had been an intriguing alternative to Ashley, but the Hubei temptress had proven the better woman. His choice was made.

Or was it? An anguished Jessica got on her feet, now naked but for her red thong and heels. Her rage-filled eyes looking straight into the woman that wanted nothing but to deny her the perfect holiday with her dream man. 

-“You lanbi (rotten cxnt)!”-screeched the Taiwanese harpy, looking nothing like a coy high school teacher and all like a goddess of war!

-“Go to hell saobi (cxnt)!”-said Ashley, no longer the cool-headed representative from sales but a warring deity bent on the destruction of her sexual rival. Once again they crashed into each other like waves on the sea. Once again their fangs broke into enemy skin with a growing sense of desperation.

William couldn’t help but to regard the alluring stranger with wonder. Maybe he had been too rash in his judgment. Could it be that Ashley had met her match in the field of battle? As if to answer his question, Jessica turned her head sideways and bit into her romantic rival’s cheek.

The almost naked Ashley let out a heart-wrenching shriek, falling back to avoid the savage biting. The Taiwanese tigress pounced, tackling the hated office lady off the bed. Jessica stayed on the edge of the mattress, ready to pounce on the vulnerable Chinese slut …

-“Don’t!”-exclaimed William, reminding the Taiwanese seductress of her duty as a woman. The sexy teacher seemed to snap out of her bloodlust, turning back to worship William’s cock.

-“Good good”-moaned the office hunk-“Show me why you’re better than Ashley”

Jessica did as instructed, taking the Chinese man to the cusp of orgasm when the forgotten Ashley got on her feet and bit Jessica’s round ass. The high school teacher screamed as a torrent of cum shot up to her face.

Ashley pounced on the whorish teacher from Taiwan. Had this been a knockdown drag-out catfight the cycle of violence might have started once again. But this was never William’s intention. He’d not allow this sexual contest to turn into one…at least not yet.

-“Enough!”-interjected the office heartthrob as he used his superior strength to separate the battling harpies-“It’s over. Jessica stays with me tonight.”

Ashley could not accept such an outcome. Not after all the machinations, the violence, the nights he had spent in his bed…defeat was intolerable. Bruised and marred as her face was, she still had plenty of fight in her to carry the struggle for his cock to the bitter end!

-“I said ENOUGH!”-repeated William when he saw Ashley was about to object-“Tomorrow you’ll have a chance to redeem yourself”

The declaration calmed Ashley. She didn’t have enough time to reflect, for William then untied the triumphant Taiwanese vixen. Jessica gave the still-bound Ashley a malicious grin before pulling the Hubei tramp’s hair and dragging her out of the main bedroom. The tied Ashley kicked and squirmed, howling and sobbing as her hair was jerked by an unforgiving victress. The only reason why Jessica didn’t impose a more severe punishment was because William warned her against doing so.

-“If I were you I’d leave now with what remains of my dignity”-gloated the exuberant Oriental teacher-“Tonight I’ll make him forget all about you”

Aftermath

Ashley raged, her already shaky position as William’s girlfriend becoming ever more tenuous with every thrust into the insolent interloper’s diseased pussy.  Loud moans coming from behind the bedroom door taunted the sullen salesgirl. The mainland bombshell wanted nothing but to burst into the room and claw William’s cum out of that whore’s cxnt.

And yet she refused to give up. Bruised and sore as the Chinese goddess was, she was willing to subject herself to another vicious confrontation for the sake of her womanly pride. William would eventually have to come out and it would be her chance to tempt her away from her new qingdi (love rival). In the meantime, she seethed. She schemed. She prepared for the inevitable rematch. It’d no doubt be another raunchy affair, full of dirty tricks and vigorous exchanges. And this time she’d prevail over the Taiwanese skank.

To be continued in Jeju Island 2.

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 06:55:59 PM »
Another fantastic story! Thanks for sharing.