News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - After Jane's Humiliation

• 40 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - After Jane's Humiliation
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 08:49:47 AM »
The news about Jane are bad, Toni. Jane could have been wrong and she deserved the punishment Gloria gave her. But this surprising and vicious attack was not deserved. Hope she recovers soon from her coma.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 11:08:56 AM »
Aw, so sorry to hear about Jane!  :o Wishing her a speedy recovery ... but in the mean time shouldn't we girls go and defend the FFFC's honor by bashing up and gang-banging this fat barista bitch, Rexie, to avenge Jane?  ::) >:( ;D ;)

I'm hunting for ... Sonya's new profile pic has me very turned on.

Mmm, darling Lulu, are you referring to me?  ::) Sure, I'd love to take you on too!  ;) :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2016, 12:49:18 PM »
What a horrid jealous dirty bitch this barrista Rexie is.

Toni, when you see Jane, give her all my best when she eventually comes out of her coma..... for her complete recovery.  You're right Toni, this is sad.  Jane can be so mouthy at times .. yet she will be missed for all she contributes.

Carol,  seeing you having your way  with Charisse was such a delight. The deliberate way you trapped her in the corner of the ropes was so purposefully intentful. Then you made sure you used your fingers so well.  What a sloppy wet mess she was  under the control of your fingers. Has she asked for a re-match yet ?  Maybe she's very unsure of how soon that she should.

Sonja...   you have a vengeful streak, don't you.  If more of us decide  we should make Rexie pay for what
 she's done to our Jane, let's pay Rexie a visit she won't forget !!  I'll join you even if that's just the two of us.

Kellyanne

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2016, 04:33:36 PM »
Kellyanne I do so love the way you think....when are we going to take a trip to see this cxnt Rexie...and let her know Jane has friends who have her back. And then after that you and I should get together ourselves.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2016, 04:59:12 AM »

@Kellyanne47 a rematch is in the pipeline, but you are welcome to take her place

Sad to head about Jane hope she recovers, send my regards Toni, we will miss her

@sonja... i like the room we set up... just need to get our time table sorted out
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 05:11:00 AM »
Hi Vanessa,

Thanks so much.

i think we should leave the date as to when we should leave to see this harridan Rexie up to Sonja. We'll wait to hear what date she has in mind. Hopefully other's will decide to come along...Trudy, Joan, Carol and anyone else who  might like to make Rexie pay dearly.
  Do  remember to bring your favorite strap on, won't you Vanessa .

I agree that after we return you and i should arrange to see each other.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 08:41:44 AM »
Oooh, Kellyanne and Vanessa, glad you like my idea of teaming up against this bitch Rexie ... and giving her the full gang-bang treatment ... Maybe tomorrow?  ::) I'll bring along all my toys, which include various strappies, vibes, whips, restraints, and even a tazer ... but most of all, I'm dreaming off riding her face to a screaming wet orgasm while one, or both of you, are fucking her hard on the other side ... He! He!

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2016, 03:34:39 PM »
Lulu dear,

It seems anything with a heartbeat and two legs turns you on... well at least the heartbeat

Not *everything* Lydia ;)

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 06:48:03 PM »
Wow  hope Jane recovers soon and fully, and seems like a lot of catty talking going on here, looking foward to meeting some of you, face to face and body to body!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2016, 01:57:11 AM »
Girls, there is good news and there is more good news.

Jane stirred from the coma today, thank goodness.

She is talking and her spirits are recovering

She wants to thank all who supported her emotionally. She is very touched by everyone's thoughts.

Jane hopes to be up and about, and back to her old self very soon, maybe even today.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2016, 04:40:50 PM »
Thats great news Toni....and as soon as Jane is up to spped why dont the group of us take her and go pay little cxnt Rexie a visit...one she won't soon forget.