News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trudy, Phaedra, Charisse, Suzanne

• 37 Replies

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
Re: Trudy, Phaedra, Charisse, Suzanne
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 10:22:53 PM »
Hi Joan.   I still remember the first time we "chatted".   Loved straddling your hungry mouth.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 12:08:15 AM »
charisse_47 - i am still waiting in my ring
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 06:10:13 AM »
Oh Charisse - yes i do remember that little set to we had, so long ago when I was just a newbie to the world of fighting..  I believe we may have to meet in the ring or one of the private rooms to see what happens now, dear....

JJ

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 07:23:16 AM »
Well Joan,

If you feel you have grievances with me you know how you can settle things don't you.

I'm always ready and able for you.

And if you behave yourself you just might rate a mention in the next story from the club.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 09:09:17 AM »
oh Toni..  i always have a beef with you, and always will..  Be careful or your blond body gaurd Jane may not be able to help you if I trap you in one of the rooms...  Right after I take care of Charisse.

JJ

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 08:20:40 PM »
Joan!
  I heard you may be visiting the club, I'm so glad you are a part of this. Seems you already have some 'aquaintances' here. Sorry we haven't crossed paths in the hallway or out by the pool yet. I'd love to hear what you've been up to lately. Maybe we can catch up at the next part, or maybe I should just wander over and borrow a cup of sugar the next time I am baking.  ;)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 06:50:17 AM »
Trudy:   it has been way to long since we "caught up" over a cup of coffee or glass of wine..  Now that you are a member of the club and doing so well, I must say, we do need to meet up someplace.  I would suggest the pool, we can chat and then soak ourselves if the conversation gets  a bit to spicy, which I am sure it will.

JJ

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 07:53:06 AM »
Joan: How about we share a bottle of wine in the hot tub?  Think anyone will notice when our bikini bottoms float to the surface ?
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 09:37:55 AM »
Trudy they won't be bikini with you 2 more like hammocks!!!!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 03:48:40 PM »
Suzanne, you know Joan and I will be looking for a big soft flat area to fight on...perhaps we could just use YOUR ASS!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
CChariise is easy to find.  She's underneath me  :D

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2016, 05:55:05 AM »
no wonder Charisse keeps disappearing.... keep her down there longer Lulu
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2016, 10:42:21 AM »
Your ass trudy is massive soft area!!!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 02:08:37 PM »
welcome on board bella - looking forward to chatting with you

Charisse had a hot short match with me as we met in a quiet smoky dingy bar... it was wet hawt and the the first of many to come

Thank you Charisse

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2016, 03:36:12 AM »
Trudy dear:  as much as i would love to tangle with you, I think you need to give that loud mouth big assed Suzanne a lesson, she seems to have such a big mouth.

Bella, welcome to the club, to bad you want to support the wrong side - Toni's...  If that is what you want then perhaps i will have to welcome you to the club - and it will not be a soft welcome dear!!!!!!!.

jj