News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ladies of the cliques feel free to use this one for some head to head

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies;

See quite a good amount of ladies, getting together as groups or teams.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,21852.0.html
Catfight at the coliseum

Have started this thread... and if any of you ladies want to or willing. Feel free to join in, and have a go at some of your frenemies here.
BOTH of you agreeing and entering, when poll runs. You can use your individual poll votes, to decide personal rivalry between you.
IF announced, I will try to be sure to point that out during the poll, that this lady (Give your clique if you want) Is NOT only trying to win over all championship, she is going head to head VS.. (Other fighter listed).

YOU can also do team duos .. if you wish. using combined total votes to decide for you which ladies team would win.
Have done this before with the polls while running. Feel free to pop by and check it out.
Storm

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Ladies of the cliques feel free to use this one for some head to head
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:41:13 PM »
I keep seeing the subject line on this thread and thinking it is something entirely different

::)

Offline CandiOHHH

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:48:14 PM »
I keep seeing the subject line on this thread and thinking it is something entirely different

That's because you're a low life who needs a lobotomy because there isn't a decent thought in that pea brain.

As for this thread, why is it here and not with the rest of the lame poll threads?

If any CLIKKER wants to challenge me to a cyber fight, NOT a poll, they can contact me.  If any of you want a sample of what I can do, ask the newest member of Silk Stockings how I can fight.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:06:53 AM »

That's because you're a low life who needs a lobotomy because there isn't a decent thought in that pea brain.

As for this thread, why is it here and not with the rest of the lame poll threads?

If any CLIKKER wants to challenge me to a cyber fight, NOT a poll, they can contact me.  If any of you want a sample of what I can do, ask the newest member of Silk Stockings how I can fight.

Hey Julissa. Or, Candi. Whatever the fuck you're calling yourself today. I don't really give a rat's ass. Your stench is obvious no matter what fake ID and picture you currently use.

Why don't you just get the idea?

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Why?

You're a throughly unpleasnt, stunningly dumb bitch, is why.  The very idea that you think no one has you figured out is hilarious. As for low life? Look no further than the nearest mirror, you ignorant whore.

If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you, I would spit in your face. Several times.  My sincere wish is that you know nothing but disappointment and sadness for the rest of your pitiful, pathetic life.

I don't feel sorry for you, as you agressively cause your own problems, but I do feel sorry for anyone who knows you in real life. You must be unbearable.

Here's an offer... anyone reading this thread,  look at Candi's profile, then click to see the listing of her posts here. NONE of them are friendly. Every single one is full of anger,  putting down whoever you are talking to. Never a friendly word.  Ever.  Then the same challenge to fight her.

Then, go look at Julissa's profile.  The exact same thing, the same ridiculous calling out everyone, claiming no one fights except you.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the same person writes both posts. Yet...you deny it. And you continue to act the same way

Remember what Einstein said, about insanity being doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result ?

You're so tremendously idiotic.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:51:03 AM by HB »

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 08:00:24 AM »

If any CLIKKER wants to challenge me to a cyber fight, NOT a poll, they can contact me.  If any of you want a sample of what I can do, ask the newest member of Silk Stockings how I can fight.

Hey Julissa. Or, Candi. Whatever the fuck you're calling yourself today. I don't really give a rat's ass. Your stench is obvious no matter what fake ID and picture you currently use.

Why don't you just get the idea?

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Why?

You're a throughly unpleasnt, stunningly dumb bitch, is why.  The very idea that you think no one has you figured out is hilarious. As for low life? Look no further than the nearest mirror, you ignorant whore.

If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you, I would spit in your face. Several times.  My sincere wish is that you know nothing but disappointment and sadness for the rest of your pitiful, pathetic life.

I don't feel sorry for you, as you agressively cause your own problems, but I do feel sorry for anyone who knows you in real life. You must be unbearable.

Here's an offer... anyone reading this thread,  look at Candi's profile, then click to see the listing of her posts here. NONE of them are friendly. Every single one is full of anger,  putting down whoever you are talking to. Never a friendly word.  Ever.  Then the same challenge to fight her.

Then, go look at Julissa's profile.  The exact same thing, the same ridiculous calling out everyone, claiming no one fights except you.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the same person writes both posts. Yet...you deny it. And you continue to act the same way

Remember what Einstein said, about insanity being doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result ?

You're so tremendously idiotic.

WELL SAID HB. I totally agree to you
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem