News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Muffler?

• 33 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
I'm not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Muffler?
« on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »
At the request of a dear friend, I am creating this thread in honor of post number 1,000.

Yay me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: I'm not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Muffler?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
I hearby nominate Jonica for President Of The Universe.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 05:07:21 PM »
Ah to be a mod now..to let you bask in your glory...then delete post 1000 "sorry your 1000th post is not at this castle"  ;D

Offline lil sara

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »
congratulations Joni!!!

GGz4evr!!!

~S~

xoxo
Originator of FCF "Happy Huggle Wednesday"

one half of "Nice 'n Evil" with my Big Sis Megan!

One half of  BRATS "R" US with my awesome Brat Sis Laurie Breeze!!!

"I voted...for Pete's sake"

Offline butters

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
At the request of a dear friend, I am creating this thread in honor of post number 1,000.

Yay me!!

Have all your posts been this indulgent? I did not realize this forum was all about honoring you.

As a mod, is there a rule to prevent you from dropping another thousand of these turds into the bowl that is this current forum? Relying on your common sense doesn't seem to be working.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 05:50:46 PM »
CONGRATS TO YOUR 1000 MARK. YOU ARE THE BEST

{alt}

Hope to see you soon again here

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jürgen

GGz4evr!!!

Have all your posts been this indulgent? I did not realize this forum was all about honoring you.

As a mod, is there a rule to prevent you from dropping another thousand of these turds into the bowl that is this current forum? Relying on your common sense doesn't seem to be working.

And for this . You have annoyed a very active member her. Don't think this will be a good idea .
Guess you will get the bill for this
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:03:14 PM by Boundfighter »
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »

Yay me!!

To the moderators:

Please delete this thread as well as the 70+ stories I have posted in the story forum.  Also delete any polls I have created.  Maybe you should go ahead and delete all 1001 posts I have made.  Apparently, I don't have the common sense to post in the forum, and I my stories are "self-indulgent" by definition.  I wanted to have a little fun for my 1,000 post.  I won't make that mistake again.  Nor will I show my lack of common sense by posting more self-indulgent stories in these forums.  Now, back to business as usual.

Thanks.
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 06:22:37 PM »

Yay me!!

Seriously?  From a person who has what, 35 posts?  And not a single thing in their profile.  And congrats your being reported for being an ass!

Offline butters

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »
Quote from: Jonica link=topic=22102.msg153393#msg153393 dat

Please delete this thread as well as the 70+ stories I have posted in the story forum.  Also delete any polls I have created.  Maybe you should go ahead and delete all 1001 posts I have made.  Apparently, I don't have the common sense to post in the forum, and I my stories are "self-indulgent" by definition.  I wanted to have a little fun for my 1,000 post.  I won't make that mistake again.  Nor will I show my lack of common sense by posting more self-indulgent stories in these forums.  Now, back to business as usual.

Thanks.

I sincerely hope by 'business as usual" you do not return to belting out another 1000 "yay, me!" posts, posts that surely tax your fingers more than your brain.

Deleting all your posts is a good first step, though as you cannot unring a bell neither can a backhoe remove the stank from the vast landfill that is your output. What is done is done. Its the prospect of another 1000 vapid posts and the damage they will do to the environment that gives me the heebee-jeebies.

Here's a thought: only post when you have an idea, not just when you think you have something to say. If you aren't sure its an idea, be assured, it is not. That should drastically reduce your output.

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »
First and foremost, let me say congrats to Joni on her 1000th post. I've only been here a short time but from what I have read in your posts and stories, everything you've done has made this place great. You're one of the few treasures here and everyone knows that. Anyone that has been honored to be in a story you have done, such as myself, knows how special you make everyone feel. You contribute more than anyone else here and I'm personally proud and honored to call you my friend.

Now for the 2nd thing, and least important as far as a person goes. I am normally not one to speak up and say things, but when it involves a dear friend of mine, well I just can't hold back. Butters. Who do you think you are trashing one of the most special people here. She is proud of her 1000th post, and has the right to say anything she wants for it. She has done more for this site and for the people here than you or I, or anyone else could ever do. Joni has brought alot of joy and fun to alot of the members here, and is a great friend. It's really sad you sit there behind your computer screen and type stuff like you do. Does that make you feel good about yourself? Does it make you feel big? It must. Everyone here knows you're nothing more than a piece of trash to even say anything about Joni. You want her to delete her posts and stories? You're an idiot. Her stories are magical and her posts are wonderful. She has the right to do anything she wants here, and not be hounded by creeps such as yourself. You do realize you're blacklisting yourself with everyone here right? Nobody will want anything to do with you after what you said. You spout off with your sayings about "not being able to unring a bell and remove stank from a landfill." Well here's one for you that I learned from my grandfather. You know that little white speck on the top of chicken crap, well that little white speck is chicken crap as well. It's all the same, no matter the color of it. And that's all you are. Chicken crap. Don't go trashing my friends here, or anyone else for that matter, whether I'm friends with them or not. It's not a public forum for you to try and bring other members down, or talk bad about them. Don't believe me? Read the rules. Go back and hide in your mom's basement and find another forum to post crap about people on. You live a sad existence if that's all you have time to do is trash Joni about her post. You don't like her post? Don't freaking read it. But don't say another bad thing about her. You're asking for more trouble than you can handle with everyone here if you do.

Now with that said, and the trash taken out, back to normal business.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline butters

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »

You do realize you're blacklisting yourself with everyone here right? Nobody will want anything to do with you after what you said.     You're asking for more trouble than you can handle with everyone here if you do.

And for this . You have annoyed a very active member her. Don't think this will be a good idea .

Poor Butters!

Getting shunned by both the "Poser" and the "never post anything about female fighting/better to post about mufflers/yay,me!" crowds!

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 10:05:08 PM »

You do realize you're blacklisting yourself with everyone here right? Nobody will want anything to do with you after what you said.     You're asking for more trouble than you can handle with everyone here if you do.

Poor Butters!

Getting shunned by both the "Poser" and the "never post anything about female fighting/better to post about mufflers/yay,me!" crowds!

Wait a second here... THIS is the thread you dump on? THIS ONE?  A silly, tongue in cheek thread, it doesn't contribute to the greater good in any way but it doesn't have to. 

Look around a bit  -

Dozens of idiotic sexfight questions -

People insisting real catfights consist of endless facesitting and breast grabbing -

the member known as Ofecteau who posts the most ridiculously self important diatribes this board has ever seen, discussing poorly made fetish videos as if he were talking about some Kubrick film -

Posts with artwork showing Star Wars characters getting screwed by space beasts   - nude female Disney characters fighting -

Out of all that, which is just the tip of the iceberg...THIS is where you want to take a shit?

The attitude is uncalled for.  I was really, really stunned to read such a mean spirited attack, but I suppose you just wanted to feel like a big shot on the internets.  But there's just no call for it.

Now I'm sure you'll have a snappy comeback but no one really cares... past the point of caring now. 

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 10:23:32 PM »
Quote from: Jonica link=topic=22102.msg153393#msg153393 dat

Thanks.

I sincerely hope by 'business as usual" you do not return to belting out another 1000 "yay, me!" posts, posts that surely tax your fingers more than your brain.

Deleting all your posts is a good first step, though as you cannot unring a bell neither can a backhoe remove the stank from the vast landfill that is your output. What is done is done. Its the prospect of another 1000 vapid posts and the damage they will do to the environment that gives me the heebee-jeebies.

Here's a thought: only post when you have an idea, not just when you think you have something to say. If you aren't sure its an idea, be assured, it is not. That should drastically reduce your output.

If your breaking down Jonica logically, let me return the favor.

1) I used to operate heavy equipment my summers off from college, one of them was removing a septic tank with a backhoe - and yes, I removed the "stank".
2) You have 37 posts and no information on your profile.
3) What damage have they done other than a contribution for the rest of us to enjoy?
4) I was reading what HB said and he is right.  Trust me when I say this you have no ideas.

Lets see what we have here in your posts for violating forum rules:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,14212.0.html

Specifically from my eyes I see these two rules are in violation:

4.No intimidation, threatening, bullying/baiting of other members.
5.No flaming,spamming etc.

But since we are on the subject of logic, let me break these down for you. 

4.No intimidation, threatening, bullying/baiting of other members.
   You are breaking this on a) Threatening and Bullying/Baiting
5.No flaming,spamming etc.
   You are breaking this on a) Flaming

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 10:45:49 PM »
Getting back to what really matters.....

Congrats Joni!!! Out of all your 1000 posts I've never once seen you attack, belittle, make fun of or try to hurt anyone (for real). None of your posts have caused bad drama for anyone. All you've ever done is entertain us with your wonderful stories .... You've even gone farther than that, you've mentored me, inspired me to write stories here also, allowed me to collaborate with you on our series. For that I can never thank you enough!

Outside the Stories Section, your posts always bring a smile. In a forum where it's so easy for people to sit back 'n make snarky sarcastic comments about people they don't know, where it's so easy for people to make fun of others who may not have their interests, where it's so easy to insult 'n attack for no reason, it's always a breath of fresh air to read your posts 'n know that no one is being intentionally hurt or ridiculed....except maybe Gemma!  ;) ;D :P

Joni, I'm proud to be your friend, proud to be your GirlyGirlz partner, proud to be your writing 'student', proud 'n happy to have taken that wild rollercoaster ride with you from the Badlands to the Bayou 'n wherever else it may take us.

I luv ya, peeshwank! You're now one of us.....one of us.....one of us.....

*impatiently tapping my foot waiting for the next 1000 posts*

hugggzzzzz 'n xoxoxo   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

GGz4evr!!!

~L~

PS -- for anyone whose only interest in these boards is for causing bad drama.....your 5 seconds are now up
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 11:03:22 PM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 12:35:19 AM »
Agreed.  And since I gave Jonica the thread title, I shall set the example.

{alt}